Author's Chapter Notes:
Scandalous chapter!

'Lyn and I are on our third glasses of margaritas and she's so fucked up that she's drunk texting JC, none of it being nice. She told them they were over with and we have a policy of what happens, just happens. Since she's single again, gives us the chance to fool around again.  

When she gets drunk enough, she chugs whatever alcohol that happens to be in her reach. It could be a drink she won't normally touch and will drink it in a few chugs without a second thought or even really tasting it. She finishes her margarita in one huge chug and chases it with mine. I chuckle. "You're ssslack*hick*in, 'R*hick*," she slurs, tapping a glass with her finger nails. 

"I think you're done, alkie," I laugh, but give her another half a glass to finish off the pitcher. 

"You ssssaid I 'afta help empty *hick* the thing of *hick* margar*hick*ita sssshhhhhiiiitttt," she drunkenly reminds me, pointing a drunken finger at me. 

"Trust me, you're fucking schlammered, 'Lyn."  

"What bout the th*hick*ingy?" 

"It's gone, lush."  

She laughs and falls on me, knocking me onto my back which makes her body fall on my chest so our faces are less than three inches apart. We share a kiss and she straddles me, leaning into it more passionately. I allow my hands to rest on her lower back and she quickly moves them, my forefingers to her inner thighs near her treasure. I softly slide my fingers along her mound through her panties under her velvet ankle length skirt, earning me moans and her body sliding over mine. "Erik," she whispers in my ear, her lips brushing the shell of it and her breath laced with desire and lust.  

"This isn't-" I start to argue. 

"Erik, oh, God, please, fuck me now, please," she begs. 

I know she just broke things off with JC, but I haven't been laid since the last time she had been single for a few months. It made me want her even more, but I have to respect that she's drunk as fuck and just left him. Her breathing on and in my ear, her body rubbing seductively on mine, and my own lust-filled desires make it hard to turn it down. "You sure?" I inquire, looking into her gorgeous dark honey eyes and her eyes are speaking for her. 

"Please, Erik, I want you. I need you." 

She slips to her knees at the edge of the couch, undoing my pants to strip me and begins working her mouth on my dick before I can say a word. "Fuck. Just like that," I groan, complimenting her skills. 

I feel her stop. I open my eyes, watching her strip off her green lace thong and hike up her skirt only to place her tight walls on my pole, kissing my lips. My hands slide up the sides of her body to her 34DD tits, moaning escapes us both and she sits up which allows me to suck on her nipples as she rides me mercilessly with such ferocity that we both meet the waves of euphoria minutes later. Both of our heads fall, mine onto the back of the couch and hers onto my chest; a slamming door causing us to jump at the sound. Moments later we hear tires squeal, protesting the person's quick get away. Her phone begins singing the hula thing Timón and Puumba's hula bit, both of us laughing about the timing of everything. 

She checks her texts and covers her mouth with her hand, a mix of shock and being caught red-handedly doing something completely wrong. "I know who slammed the door and took off like a bat outta hell," she says, her words muffled by her palm. 

I knit brows together, befuddled. "Who was it?" 

"JC." 

My face drops. "Oh, fucking shit!" I shout, running my hands through my hair anxiously while beginning to feel my heart beat out of control. I feel bad, even worse than last time we had fun like this. JC, no doubt, hates my fucking guts. 

Her phone rings again, I Need To Know playing this time and she looks afraid. I silently ask her who it is. She mouths the same name she just said a couple minutes earlier. I motion for her to answer the call. "What?" she immediately snaps at him. 

"I saw you fucking him. That's why you left? Is he better than me? Is it because you wanted to jump around on his dick for the past few weeks? Is it because if he gets you knocked up, he's going to stick around and raise a kid he wants? Is it because I don't fucking want kids now?" he barks out his inquiries, giving her no time to respond before the next one comes out of his mouth. 

"No, I left because all we do is fight and fucking argue!" she hollers back at him in response, growling like an angry jaguar or wolf. She throws her cell clear across the living room, hitting the 90 degree angle between the floor and wall near the bottom of the steps, causing it to shatter the screen at the least. She's usually had the final word in every argument she's ever had, even if were a nonverbal fight involving only expressions and body language.  

Her knees give out and she drops to a sitting position in front of the couch when she stands on her bare feet, her head falling into my lap near my crotch. I quickly tuck myself into my pants, trying to comfort her all at once. "'Lyn, it's gonna be fine. You said yourself that he's insecure and had been obsessed with you forever." 

"I have to get in touch with my cousin." 

"Kenisha, too." 

She nods, slowly getting to her feet and wanders to the guest room she laid claim to when she walked through the house after we got the last box inside with her phone attached to her right ear, babbling on in Spanish.  

She gave me her cousins' and Kenisha's numbers when we started getting close, explaining why I'm texting Chris and her best friend from Orlando. 'JC walked in on us and got mad after she broke up with him and left.' 

'He has been a whiny bitch since finding out she left him or so Lance relays to me.' Classic Kenisha reply. A second text comes from her. 'Talked to him when JC went out your way.' 

'Keni, how did he find out she's even here?' 

'You damn well know that I haven't figured out this new phone besides the basics. Don't know how to set up a lock. Was supposed to meet up with her so she could teach me.' 

I hang my head. 'Seriously? You left your phone where he could open it? You know how he gets about her.' 

'I was making a drink for myself and I heard him move something on his coffee table, but I thought it was his phone he moved. I get back in the living room and he texting like a maniac, angry looking.' 

'When was this?' 

'Right before he said he was gonna check on her and I texted you both with the warning of his arrival, but I suggested he not do it. Was there a delay cuza the companies?' 

'Considering his house is about an hour away from me, big time. We got it just as he took off after catching us.' 

'Shit got real. He's calling me.' 

Texting with Kenisha tells me she's on the phone with Chris because he won't answer anybody else when he's on the phone in any way with 'Lyn. I sent the first text to her and Chris, telling me who she's talking to at that moment she got on the phone. Chris has always puts everything on hold for her and everyone else that's important to him. 

He calls me back about an hour after she went upstairs, but it works. "Hey, man." 

"Erik?" 

"Yeah. He caught us in the moment and we didn't even know we had the audience until the door slammed and a car sped off," I explain. 

"I know; she said the same thing. He shouldn't have done what he did. He knows how what he did makes her feel and that she can't deal with that shit." 

"I know and understand why. She explained that over two decades ago. I guess I've become her safe haven and escape from it over the years." 

"You have and I have to thank you for doing this for her, she's always turned to you for solace. I can't even begin to explain the appreciation and how grateful we are when you do this for her, even though you get her trashed and end up being her toy, play mate, or whatever she calls you while she's single." 

I laugh with him about it because it's the truth and remember that I've told him what happens every time, but he isn't blind as to why I let it happen only when she's not taken. "True, but when we do what we do, I only do that with her. I'm glad I'm not friend zoned so bad that I don't have the privileges that I do." 

"If she's not happy in three weeks, I'm coming for you."  

My jaw drops and I pull the phone away from my ear to check if he did what I think he did, shocked he made a promise like that before hanging up on me. Before you even begin thinking that he threatened me, understand that what he said is a promise in the Kirkpatrick family and I'm more shocked that he gave me that long to make her happy again.  

Next thing I know, she's walking back downstairs. "What's a matter?" she asks, helping herself to more Chinese. 

"Surprised your cousin said what he did." 

"Quit gawking at it like he said he'd suck your dick." 

"It's not even funny to say that." 

"It is for me." 

My phone rings again when it comes within an inch of the coffee table. Why would he be... Shit, I forgot that we had plans to go clubbing. "Hey, 'Lyn, looks like you don't have a choice about going out," I claim, showing her the info on my screen. She groans and gets ready. I pick up and smirk. "Hey, Bones. We have our spitfire coming out with us." 

"Bonus fun and extra trouble. Hour?" 

"Catch you there." 

I knock on her bedroom door. "Que pasa?" 

I walk in and sit on the recliner, lacing my fingers together. "How are you and AJ nowadays?" 

"We get along, but not the best of friends." 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story