I pull into Harry's driveway and grab the lab work proving my pregnancy and due date, taking a deep breath before I turn off the engine and get out to inform him. He deserves to know. I'm a week shy of the three month mark and I haven't slept with Aaron since five months ago, not counting the night before I told him a few weeks earlier. The entire time around when I'd conceived, Harry was the only one I had been fooling around with. 

I raise my hand to knock on his door and bitch out, turning away when he opens the door. "Deven?" 

I love how he says my name. "I have something to tell you and I don't want you to take it the wrong way because the dates match up when it was only you," I confess, dropping my eyes to the folder in my hand and give to him. I pray my habits haven't come to light yet, my bad deeds with Aaron. 

"Come in, sweetheart," he welcomes me into his house, opening the door wider for me.  

I'm afraid to tell him, but I know it's better to have him know and deal with it now than not ever telling him the truth he has the right to be aware of. We sit on the couch and he places the folder on the table. "Check the folder." 

He opens it, passes over the lab work and once he sees the edges of the sonograms, he slowly moves the lab work to the other side of the folder. His jaw drops and he looks at me, his finger aimed at them. "Really?" 

"Well, yeah." I look away, ashamed and afraid of his reaction. 

Before I know it, I'm pulled to my feet in a hug. "That explains my feeling sick for a couple months, being so tired, and dreaming about a family with you the whole time," he over enthusiastically rambles, spinning me in circles.   

 

He's been letting it sink in for the past few minutes, his cell phone appearing in his hand and quickly zips through his contact list before putting it to his ear. "Zayn, you won't believe what I just found out from Deven," he says, putting it on speaker once he begins talking. 

"Maybe that she's pregnant?" he jokes. 

"Yeah, I'm thrilled!" he replies to his bff. 

"I swear I told you to wrap it and not get with crazy!" Harry simply shakes his head and rolls his eyes. He hates when Zayn talks about me that way and frankly so do I.  

"She's not crazy Zayn," he said menacingly. "And it was a broken condom; we weren't being stupid about it!"  

"She is crazy, mate and you know it." Harry just hung up the phone, running his fingers through his perfect brown curls. My God, even that motion was enough to get me started, despite Zayn's little fit over my pregnancy.  

"The other lads are gonna be thrilled," he said, smiling and winding his arm around my shoulders to pull me against him. He kissed my temple softly. I don't think I had ever been more in love with him than this very moment.  

 

The next day, we show up to the recording studio hand in hand and his other three group mates are there which tells me that Zayn is late again. They eye us curiously, only due to Harry's ginormous grin that matches mine. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story