Justin and Oshannie have spent more than a day together and we're on the way to his house for Christmas dinner, Lynn and the rest of our families have been there for the past three days already. His mom and mine have been cooking since yesterday. When I say our moms go all out, that's an understatement. We pull in the driveway and look around. Oshannie and I had brought all the gifts here last night, aware that our counterparts would've tried to peek at their gifts if we had brought either of them along. "We should get inside before our parents send out search and rescue teams for the four of us," Oshannie jokes, obviously nervous. 

 

"How long has it been since the last time?" 

 

She winces. "Close to a year." 

 

"Oshannie," I softly scold her. 

 

"I worked all year, bouncing between artists like I did before." 

 

I sigh. "You did keep in touch?" 

 

"Duh!" 

 

I shrug, my head rocking from side to side. "Then it doesn't matter." 

 

We head in and both of our entire families are thrilled to see us, embracing us tightly with nothing but warmth and love. A day filled with food, love, family, friendship, and good times is well worth all the trouble we went through to be together. I know that one gift for Kerri remains at my house. I yawn, stretching. "Joshua, are you tired?" mom asks me. 

 

"It has been a long couple of days since Sam got to Kerri's house." 

 

"Who?" Kerri demands, whispering in my ear. 

 

"Oshannie," I whisper in response. I look at everyone and smile. "I think Kerri and I should head out. I have a gift for Kerri at my house before we head over to her place." 

 

We take our time getting to my house and get inside. She follows my lead and looks at me with confusion in her brown orbs. "Why are we going in your studio?" 

 

I smile and lead her downstairs, her slightly smaller hand grasped by my own. "Your gifts are down here." 

 

"Why?" 

 

"It's the best place I could hide them." 

 

I sit her on the couch. "What now?" 

 

"Close your eyes and no peeking." 

 

She does as I request and I grab her roses and play the song, having set it up last night with my sister's help. "That song is beautiful." 

 

"Open your eyes." 

 

It's been fifteen minutes of her ranting and raving about how nice and original it all was, loving the flowers and song most. Her lips crash into my own, the pressure intense and I know that they're going to be swollen from the kiss. "I love it all; almost as much as I do you." 

 

"I have one more gift for you," I inform her, dropping to one knee and pulling out a karat and a half white gold diamond ring with a blue sapphire in the center. "Will you be mine until forever is over?" 

 

She gasps, tears welling up in her eyes, her hands covering her mouth. Her head rapidly nods. "Yes!" she chokes out. I slip the ring on her left ring finger and she hugs me tightly, giving me another heated lip lock which knocks me onto my back with her on top of me as her body moves in ways that drive me wild.  

"Kerri, oh, shit." I can't think straight. 

She begins stripping and before I can stop myself, I'm joining her in nudity. "I love you." 

"I love you, too, Kerri." 

Her mouth and mine tango, moans escaping us both. I slowly and painstakingly slide down her body, kissing as I do. I flick my tongue over her button, quickly latching my mouth to her treasure box before she can do more than jump. She continues to moan, her fingers weave through my hair to hold me in place as she gives in to her inner most desires. My left hand slowly creeps up her thigh and over her hip, giving me the chance to expertly maneuver her button to make her crazy for it. I slowly push my mushroom tip into her treasure box, her teeth keeping hold of her bottom lip as she sharply inhales and envelopes me with her legs as she pushes me in further with them and pulls with her inner muscles. It always feels amazing when we make love, mainly due to the emotional end of it all. I have only felt this way toward her. We seem to go forever, her legs making me stop every time either of us gets close to euphoria just to keep it at bay for a little while longer. I press my body as close to hers as I can possibly manage, wanting to feel every inch of her on each inch of myself. I finally remove my thumb from her button, allowing her crest to come naturally. I begin kissing paths from either side of her neck to the breast and nipple on the same side, gently nipping and sucking along the way. When we explode with euphoria, she gushes and we are both violently shaking from the force of it. I drop my face into the crook of her neck as she winds her arms around me tighter than they had been the entire time we were cherishing our physical displays of triple x love. She kisses my sweat soaked hairline at my temple. "I could deal with that for the rest of forever because I love you." 

"I would hold you every night just to be able to have you for the rest of eternity." I kiss her mouth, brushing my fingers down her completely exposed side to make her shiver. 

"I don't think either of us can handle another round at this very moment." 

I nod. "You're right. As much as I want to, I'm completely drained from it." 

"We're totally sober unlike the first time." 

We share a good hearty chuckle at that memory. "I like it better when we're sober." 

"Feels better." 

"Well worth being sober." 

"Merry Christmas, JC." 

"Merry original Christmas, Kerri." 


Completed
Kaotyk is the author of 47 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story