Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok I'm sorry for not updating, with working and planning an anniversary date with my fiance doesn't leave me much but I hope enjoy this, it's based on Lea Michele's song, If You Say So, it is a flashback to a week after Josh's death and it's affects on Sophie.

As a week after Josh's death rolled by, Sophie heard Lea Michele's song, If You Say So in her head, she felt emptiness in the house and her heart, Josh was dead, his parents and brother and sister-in-law and their daughter were staying with her and the twins, Sophie couldn't even get out of bed much less than spend time with her children.

 

 

Sophie felt numb, her husband was dead and their girls wouldn't remember their Daddy, Josh was special to Sophie he chose her and decided to settle down with her and their children, she was afraid that if Josh didn't have his boy he would leave her but he told her he wasn't leaving and staying with her forever.

 

 

 

Well forever wasn't in the cards for Sophie and Josh, he was ripped away from her a week earlier, she promised herself she would get through this tragedy but she will remind Lucy and Lily how their Daddy was, how he would take Sophie in his arms and sang to her even if he was weak from chemotherapy.

Chapter End Notes:
Well I will update more as soon as it comes to me.

Incomplete
jcchasezsbabymama2005 is the author of 11 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tearjerker