Story Notes:
Author's Chapter Notes:
OK, I'm starting a new one already haha. Please let me know what you think.
I walked through my West Hollywood apartment in my bra and panties trying to figure out what I was going to wear. I walked into the kitchen and opened up a bag of Doritos, Cool Ranch to be exact, and sat down on the couch as I placed a chip in my mouth. I heard my phone ringing from my bedroom and ran back, “Hello?” I answered out of breath, it is a little sad that I get out of breath running to my bedroom twelve feet away and I am a dancer by profession. I guess it’s all those Doritos.

“Madison? Were you working out?” I heard my mother’s voice and laughed, no Mama, just running a few feet.

“No Mama, how are ya doin?”

“Good, what are you doin’ home on a Friday night?” I felt myself cringe as she spoke, there’s something about her voice that just goes right through me

“It’s early”

“It’s eleven o’clock”

“It’s eight o’clock here Mama, you’re forgettin’ the time difference” she thinks I’m sitting alone in my apartment every night, never going out, just all alone. If only she knew the truth. I’d rather her think I’m a loser that never goes out then for her to know the truth.

“Well what are you going to do?”

“Probably just go watch a movie or something” I lied as I looked through my closet to find the perfect outfit

“Are you seeing anyone?”

“No Ma, I’m not”

“Your sister and David are doing real well, we all think he’s going to be popping the question soon”

“That’s nice” I rolled my eyes, I really don’t care that my younger sister is planning on getting married to her high school sweetheart. We all knew it would happen at some point so who cares.

“And Katrina’s doing really well, she’s getting so big”

“That’s nice” I rolled my eyes again, I’m aware that my brother and his wife are expecting their second baby in six months, “I have to get ready Mama, but I’ll call you in a couple days”

“OK, make sure, you never call anymore” maybe because every time I talk to her she tells me all about how perfect everyone else is doing, “Have fun Madison, make sure you go out”

“I am, bye Mama” I flipped my phone shut and threw it on the couch, why are mothers so annoying?




I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I wiped the steam from the mirror and took a deep breath as I looked at myself. I grabbed a can of hair wax and ran it through my hands as my cell phone rang and I ran into my bedroom to answer it, “Hey Ma”

“Hey Baby, how are you doin?”

“Good, what’s up?”

“What are you doing tonight?”

“I have to go to uh… some party. I think it’s for X Box”

“Uh, sweetie, I know you hate those things”

“Yeah, well I’ll get a free X Box if nothing else” she really thinks I hate going to these things. Ok let’s think about it, a room full of beautiful women, and well let’s face it I can pretty much get any one of them. I’m not cocky it’s just the way it is. I’m just stating the facts. It’s not as bad as I pretend to think it is. I tell my mother a lot but there is no way I’m telling her about what really happens at these parties. If she only knew the truth about her little angel son I’m pretty sure that she’d have me on the next plane back to Memphis and never let me leave the house again.




I pulled a black tank top over my head and wore a pink mini skirt with my favorite and sexiest pair of black stilettos that tie up my legs. I call them my sex shoes because well, let’s face it, every time I’ve worn them I’ve had some great sex… it’s the truth. I made my way to the party, and went right to the bar, then to the dance floor… I am a dancer it’s what I do. Now when I say dancer I mean dancer, not exotic dancer slash stripper, I’m a dancer like I work with entertainers and such and go on tour… ok technically I haven’t really been on tour with anyone yet but I will soon, I can feel it.



I walked quickly down the red carpet, not stopping for any interviews but I will stop for the pictures because I promise if I don’t they will make my life a living hell. As I stepped foot in the club I let out a sigh and could feel a smile covering my face. I have arrived. I walked to the bar and got a drink, then sat down, looking around for my next conquest. So many ladies so little time. Although there are a lot of beautiful women here, there was one girl that caught my eye. Her straight blonde hair was down to her mid back and flowing as she danced. The hot pink skirt was flowing up in all the right spots; I just need to get this girl back to my place. I walked right up to her and started dancing, grinding against her.



I was just dancing, minding my own business when this guy came right up to me and started grinding against me. He’s hot… it’s the shoes, I’m telling you, it’s all about my sex shoes. He placed his hands on my ass and looked down at me and for the first time I noticed who I was dancing with, Justin Timberlake. He gave me a sexy half smile and I returned it. We continued dancing for most of the night, all right the truth is it wasn’t that long. We danced for a little while but then he put his lips right up to my ear and he whispered, “Do you want to get out of here?” I nodded my head and he grabbed onto my hand and led me into a room where we were all alone. “Meet me uh… around the corner in twenty minutes?”

“Sure” I said softly

“I’m Justin, by the way”

“Madison”


“Alright, twenty minutes” I kissed her hand and it took all I had not to just have my way with her right there. It is a quiet room, we’re all alone…she smiled and left, and a few minutes later I walked out. I walked through the club and went through the line getting my free X-Box, there’s no way in hell I’m leaving without that, I don’t care how hot that girl is… shit what’s her name? I forget it already. Who cares? I got in the limo and had the driver stop around the corner where she was standing; damn she’s so fucking hot. She opened the door and I smiled as she got in, “You got your X BOX?”

“Of course, it’s what I came for” she smiled, all this time I thought she came for me.

“So uh…”

“Madison” she smiled, yeah I forgot her name already and she knows it, that’s bad

“I know your name” I laughed, “I was just going to ask you what you do”

“I’m a dancer” of course she’s a dancer, everyone in this damn city is a dancer or an actor. I hope she doesn’t think I’m going to give her a job because I don’t mix business with pleasure.

“That’s cool”

“Yeah, can you just shut up? Seriously?” she said as she sat on my lap and started kissing me… I like this girl.




He seriously was not going to shut up. I’m not going back to his place to talk, I know that, he knows that. So why the hell are we going to spend the whole drive to his place talking? I don’t want to talk to him. I don’t care about his life, and I know he doesn’t care about mine so why bother with the small talk let’s just get to the good stuff. Now, I know that it’s all about the chase, and guys like the chase better then being easy and all that. But I’m not looking for a relationship with this guy; I’m looking for sex. And believe it or not there are other ways to make him come back for more than giving him a little at a time. I’m not worried about it; I’m good at what I do. I’m not cocky it’s just the facts; he’ll be coming back for more.


“Oh shit” I said as she fell onto the bed next to me, each of us still trying to catch our breath… that was good… that was really good. I looked over at her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed the back of her neck. She moved my arms and got up, and I couldn’t help staring at her naked body in front of me. She’s really beautiful. Every inch of her body is absolutely stunning. She’s got that dancer’s body… there’s nothing like it.

“Well, it’s been fun” she said as she pulled her skirt on and then looked for her shirt, who the hell knows where her shirt went. I pulled it off and threw it somewhere; I don’t know where it is. I saw it on the dresser, but I didn’t say anything… come on what kind of a man would I be if I told her where her shirt was… then she’d put it on. I didn’t actually want her to leave, I wanted her to stay all night so we could have more amazing sex, but I’m not one to beg… if she wants to leave I’m going to let her leave, “Where the hell is my shirt?” she asked softly and I pointed, “Thanks” I nodded my head and she pulled the top over her head, shit.

“I’ll see you around” she nodded her head and then sat back down on the bed, leaning forward so I had a perfect view of her cleavage in my face, she grabbed onto my hand and wrote her number with some eyeliner

“Call me sometime if you want to meet up again” she said as she closed my fingers and kissed each of my finger tips and then my lips, I’m telling you it was the hottest kiss I’ve ever had in my life. I didn’t want her to leave… don’t worry I will be calling you.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope the whole font thing isn't confusing. If it is let me know and I'll try to do it different... somehow haha ideas are welcome :)
Thanks for reading, don't forget to tell me what you think :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story