Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks a lot for reading! Thanks for the wonderful reviews! I hope you like it! :)
We had been on tour for almost two weeks. I’ve never been on a tour before and it’s really the most fun I’ve ever had. I love going to different cities and staying in hotels and sleeping all day and staying up all night. I even love the long bus rides between cities watching DVDs. I love the other dancers and everyone on tour is really awesome.

I sat down cross-legged on the bed with Jamie and Chrissy, the two girls I’ve really been closest with while on the tour.
“I would marry him in a heartbeat” Jamie said seriously as she poured some rum in her soda

“Please tell me you’re kidding” I said as I took the bottle of rum from her hand

“Marry him? I wouldn’t marry him” Chrissy laughed, “Fuck him, yeah I’d fuck him”

“No, I would seriously marry him. If he was like, hey Jamie, let’s get married, I’d be like let’s go” she laughed

“He doesn’t even know your name, so he wouldn’t be like, hey Jamie get me a soda” Chrissy added with a snort.

“Fine, if he was like hey you, let’s get married I’d be like let’s go” it’s quite disturbing actually that she is so obsessed with him. He treats her like shit… he treats everyone like shit, “Shut up Chrissy, he doesn’t know your name either’

“Well I’m not planning the wedding. He doesn’t know anyone’s name… except Madison’s”

“He does not” I rolled my eyes, “He calls me Maddie, that’s not my name. I wouldn’t be surprised if he thought it was short for Matthew” I lied, obviously he knows my name, I would hope he knows my name, “He just knows my name because I give him shit”

“Did you ever realize how he has multiple personalities? Seriously like he’s such an ass to us most of the time, like he’s full out superstar. And then his Mama comes and he’s like the sweetest thing to everyone, like he’s everyone’s best friends”

“That’s cause his Mama would have his ass if he acted like his normal self in front of everyone” I answered. It’s true. He’s a 26-year-old man that’s still afraid of his mother. I’m not complaining. I wish his mother were around more often.

“Who’s sexy?” Jamie asked

“What?” I looked over and saw her holding my cell phone

“Who is in your phone as Sexy?”

I laughed and grabbed the phone from her, “Don’t worry about it”

“It’s her booty call” Chrissy laughed giving me a look.

“Yup, my bootie call” I laughed and Chrissy picked it up when it started ringing

“Well Sexy’s looking for some bootie now”

I grabbed the phone from her and walked outside, they were making some noises but I just ignored them, “Hey”

“Hey, what’s up?” he paused and laughed, “Sorry, I’m not talking about it. Want to come over?” he’s learning, it’s only taken him a couple months but I think he might finally be getting it

“Isn’t your mother here?”

“She’s in her room sleeping, come over”

“Alright, I’ll be there in a minute”



When she says she’ll be here in a minute she means forty-five. She needs to understand that when I say come over I mean now… I can’t just wait forty five minutes when she says she’ll come over now. She actually surprised me and came in about ten minutes later, “Hey”

“Hey Sexy” she smiled as she came over to me and kissed me, I love that she calls me sexy, it’s hot.

“How’s your night?” I asked her as she put the deadbolt lock on my door

“Perfect, I’m a little drunk though so don’t hold it against me” she laughed as she pulled her shirt off. I would never hold the fact that she’s drunk against her, it’s an added bonus. And I love the fact that she just gets right to it and starts undressing before she even gets in the door.

“Me too” I laughed as she pulled her pants off. I’m buzzed, not drunk. I don’t like to be drunk when she comes over, I like to be able to take it all in.

“Come on, take off your clothes,” she said as she pulled the clip out of her hair letting it fall down her body. I smiled and watched her carefully as I pulled my shirt off and she crawled on top of me and pulled my pants off, apparently I’m not fast enough.

After hooking up with her for almost three months, she’s finally getting the point that I don’t want her to just leave right after we have sex. Don’t get me wrong, there are times when I want her to just leave but for the most part I don’t mind her staying for a little while, or even for the rest of the night.

I was playing with her hair, she really has such sexy hair, I love the way it looks after we go at it, it looks so wild and crazy. “So, what do I have to do to get tickets for the show?” she asked, pushing my hand away from her hair

“I don’t know,” why is she asking me? I don’t know how the dancers get more tickets, “Ask Jimmy”

“OK”

“How many do you need?” I asked as I ran my hands through her hair again

“Eight”

“The limit’s four”

“Great” she said sarcastically, guess she’s going to have to choose her favorite four people.

“Where do you need them for?” she pushed my hand away as I asked.

“Savannah, stop”

“Who’s in Savannah?”

“My family” I didn’t know her family was from Savannah… to tell you the truth I don’t know very much about her in general

“Yeah, well the limit’s four. Talk to Jimmy he’ll get you some”

“You need to learn the rest of the girl’s names”

“What are you talking about?”

“The dancers, you need to learn their names”

“I know their names” I laughed, ok, so I don’t know their names but why the fuck do I have to learn their names? It’s all the same to me, they’re dancers, not exactly people I need to waste my time getting to know, they’re just dancers

“No you don’t” she paused and turned around so she was facing me, “Name three”

“Jennifer and Tiffany” I paused trying to think of someone else’s name. I know the names I just don’t know who’s who, “And there’s a Jamie”

“Wow, congratulations” she laughed, “There is a Jamie, but there’s not a Tiffany. You seriously need to learn their names”

“I know their names”

“Well then you need to start calling them by their names. You’re always like ‘you and you and Maddie” I laughed because I know I’m like that but it’s not my fault I only know her name, “Seriously, they’re starting to think something’s going on with us”

“Something is going on with us”

“Yeah, but I don’t want them to know. I don’t want them to think the only reason I got this gig is because I’m sleeping with you”

I laughed, not purposely it just came out, “The only reason why you got the gig IS because you’re sleeping with me”

She looked at me for a second, a look of disgust covering her face “Wow” and she stood up and pulled her shirt over her head

“Where are you going?”

“That’s a really fucked up thing to say,” she said as she pulled her panties on

“It was a joke Maddie, calm down”

“A really funny one too” she said sarcastically, “You can fuck yourself” she grabbed her pants and walked out of my room wearing only a tank top and panties.





I can’t believe he said that. He’s such an asshole, he really is. That’s not the only reason why I got this. I’m a damn good dancer. Sure he got me the audition, but I got myself on the tour. That bastard doesn’t care about anyone but himself. I hate him… he’s such a prick.

And what am I supposed to do if I can only get four tickets? I’ll have to take my parents and my brother and sister. But I’d much rather have my brother’s wife than my sister. And I’d way rather have my niece than my mother. Oh shit, I really want to see my niece. But I guess it will be good for my sister to come and see me, that I’m not a failure like she thinks.

I woke up the next morning and made my way to the venue across the street. I got there early so I could talk to Jimmy, “Hey Jimmy, am I supposed to come to you to get tickets?”

“Yes you are” he smiled, “Where do you need them for?”

“Savannah”

“How many”

“Eight” please let me have eight, please let me have eight

“I can only give you four”

“Seriously?” he nodded his head, “But like. I won’t ask for anymore anywhere”

“I know sweetie, but that’s all I can get”

“Alright well… thanks anyway” I paused, “If anymore come up…”

“I’ll be sure to tell you right away”

“Thanks” I smiled as I walked away

“Madison” I heard my name and saw Jamie and Chrissy… great

“Oh, hey guys”

“You left us last night, as soon as Sexy called you were gone”

I laughed, “Sorry”

“Yeah I bet” Jamie laughed as we walked to the stage for rehearsal.

Justin was already on stage, and he looked at me for a second, but I just ignored him completely, why should I acknowledge him when he never acknowledges me? His Mama was in the audience watching, so this was his time to be a nice human being. “We’re going to try something new alright? Um, Jamie and Chrissy right? Try moving to your left a little and Jen and… shit what’s your name again, I’m sorry”

“Madison” I said softly

“Yeah, Madison. I’m sorry ya’ll I’m so bad at names, Jen and Madison move to your right like two counts, alright? Let’s try that”




OK, so maybe I shouldn’t have said what I said last night, but it was a joke. I didn’t realize she’d care so much about a stupid joke. I swear girls are too touchy, it’s a joke, chill. I hope she appreciates that I’m acting like I don’t know her name. Am I the only one that finds it a little fucked up that she wants me to pretend I don’t know her name? I’ve been with my share of girls and there hasn’t been one that has wanted me to pretend that I don’t know them. Usually it’s the other way around, I don’t know their damn names and it’s the end of the world. So many fucking stories how the hell and I supposed to get used them all straight.



After we finished the show we had like literally 15 minutes to get our stuff together and be back down on the bus. Now most people plan ahead and pack before the show but not me, I have 15… no 14 minutes to get all my shit together. As I opened the door I saw a white envelope on the ground, I opened it up to see four tickets to the show in Savannah. I guess Jimmy brought them up here… and I guess he could only get 4. That sucks. What am I supposed to do? Tell family members they can’t go? I really wish I could tell my mother and sister that they can’t come so I can let my niece come… that’s all I want. I mean, my sister’s going to come and be a total bitch like she always is, she doesn’t even want to come. I mean what does she care?

Ok, I need to wake up and get packed. They will leave without me. I stuffed all my clothes in my bag, and the tickets and ran downstairs and jumped on the bus.

“Where’s Madison?” Jimmy asked as he stepped on the bus, “Here’s your tickets sweetie, it’s all I could get, we’ll try to find you some more”

“Thanks” I smiled as he handed me an envelope. Does he forget what he’s doing or what? Now a nice person would remind him he already gave me the tickets but I really want them. So maybe he’s pretending he couldn’t get me them so no one else will bother him... who cares? I’m giving it too much thought. I’m keeping the tickets. I slept the whole way to the next hotel. Everyone thinks life on tour is crazy and all parties but it’s totally not. When we finish the show we go on the bus and sleep until we get to the next hotel. It’s not that exciting. There’s not half the amount of sex and parties on this tour than imagined. Well at least not on this bus, I’m sure Justin has enough of the sex and parties on his bus for everyone.

We stopped like four hours later and got to the next hotel. We all waited on the bus for Jimmy to come on and give us the keys and then walked up to our rooms like zombies. It’s really hard to sleep on a bus until four in the morning and then wake up to switch to another bed… although we do get to sleep until around noon so it’s not that bad. But it’s hard to deal with sleeping for a couple hours then waking up and sleeping for a couple more, which is why I have mastered the art of walking and sleeping with my eyes open. I opened the door to my room, dropped my bag on the floor and fell right onto the bed.

I woke up a couple minutes later to my phone ringing, “Hello?”

“Hey, Maddie, want to come over?”

“No thanks”

He didn’t say anything for a second; I guess he was taken by shock of my response. It is the first time I’ve actually turned him down. But he was an asshole last night, and I’m not going to forget it that easily. I know he tried to make it up by forgetting my name but I don’t care. “Are you still mad about the other night?”

“I’m just tired”

“It was just a joke” he began, “You got the job because you’re a good dancer not because we’re sleeping together”

“OK”

“Did you get the tickets?”

“What tickets?”

“For your family, I put them under the door at the other hotel, don’t tell me you didn’t get them”

“Oh no, I did. I didn’t know they were from you though”

“Yeah, is that enough? Did you get the other ones from Jimmy?”

“Yup”

“OK cool, well if you need anymore just let me know, I’m sure I can find some somewhere”

“Thanks”

“Alright well, I’ll see you tomorrow then?”

“Yeah, alright bye” that was kinda sweet… I guess that’s his way of making up for being an asshole.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story