Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading and letting me know what you think :) Here's a little more... maybe it will clear some things up haha probably not :) Thanks again!

The tour ended a few days ago and I’ve been taking advantage of the time off. I haven’t seen Maddie too much since we got back home. That’s a good thing. I need some time away from her. It’s a little much to see her every day.

But today is her birthday, so I figured I should call her. I put the game on mute, picked up the phone and dialed Maddie’s number “Hey, Happy Birthday”

“Oh yeah, thanks” she sounds stressed

“What are your plans for the day?”

“Well I’ll be spending the whole day rehearsing for SOMEONE’S last minute Leno appearance, ” she laughed, “Then I’m going to eat with the girls”

“With the girls” I repeated before pausing, “stop by later”

“Ok”

“Whenever, I’ll be around all night”

“Cool, I’ll see you later then”

“Alright, bye Maddie”

“Bye Sexy” there’s just something about the way she calls me sexy. I’ve been called sexy many times, trust me many times, but there’s just something about the way she says it.





OK so… I’ve kind of had enough time away from him right? It’s been four or five days… who am I kidding? It’s been five days. I know that. I’ve been counting it down, I could tell you how long it’s been since I’ve seen him down to the minute. That’s sad. I don’t know what my problem is.

I try to keep reminding myself that he’s an asshole and he doesn’t care about me. And hell I don’t care about him either. Sure sometimes he’s sweet and we have so much fun together. But then there are all the times when he’s a complete jackass and treats me like shit or suggests leaving me alone in the woods.

But then he calls me up on my birthday and wants me to come over. I know he probably just wants me to come over because he wants to get laid. It probably has nothing to do with the fact that today is my birthday. Although he did remember it, that means something right? I’ve had boyfriends in the past that forgot it and they were actual boyfriends.

What the hell is happening to me? Why am I becoming one of those annoying girls that want a title? I’ve never given a shit about that; I’ve always been fine with just sleeping around and not having a title. But now who even knows anymore? Maybe I’m growing up or something… maybe I found someone worth growing up for.




It was eleven thirty when she came in my house. I turned the television off when she came in, she’s looking damn sexy. What is it about girls that when they go out with their girlfriends they’re always looking so sexy? That’s not like guys, when we go out with the guys we wear whatever we have on, “Hey”

“Hey Sexy” she smiled and sat down on my lap

“Did you have fun with the chicks?”

“Mmhumm” she said softly and began kissing my neck

“Wait girl, hold up” she pulled away and bit her bottom lip making it so hard for me to just walk away. I’ve been so spoiled with her when we were on tour but now that we’ve back it’s been a couple days since I’ve even seen her. “Get up” she stood up, “Come on” I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the kitchen, “Take a seat” she smiled as I pulled the chair out and she sat down, “Close your eyes”

“Why?”

“Just close your eyes” she gave me a look, “What?” I laughed, “Don’t you trust me?”

“I don’t know” she laughed and closed her eyes, “If I get a pie in my face you’re going down Sexy” I laughed as I went in the freezer and pulled out the ice cream cake I bought her. I’ve always gotten an ice cream cake for my birthday and everyone loves ice cream right? “Are you still there, or did you leave me?”

“Oh I’m long gone,” I laughed as I lit the candles, “I’m almost done”

“When I open my eyes you better be wearing nothing but a leopard print thong”

“Are you peaking?” she laughed, “Alright, open your eyes”

“I’m scared”

“Open them”

She slowly pulled her hands away from her face then opened her eyes, “Aww”

“Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Maddie, happy birthday to you”

“You’re like the only person in the world that can make that song not obnoxious”

“Make a wish and blow out the candles,” she closed her eyes tightly, she looked so cute. She’s wishing for something real hard.

“Thank you so much”

“If you’re all caked out it’s cool, I’ll eat it myself”

“Ah, no you won’t” she said as she dipped her finger in the whipped cream,

“There is no such thing as too much cake, at least for me”

“Me neither” I laughed and I grabbed a knife from the counter

“Sit down, we don’t need a knife” I sat down and she stood up and grabbed a fork and then sat down on my lap. “I get the first bite because it’s my birthday” she smiled before stuffing a forkful in her mouth. “Do you like the chocolate or the vanilla better?” she asked after sticking a forkful in my mouth

“Both, you gotta get a spoonful with both of them”

“I like the crunchies the best” I don’t really care what she likes the best. I just want her now. I started kissing her neck and she laughed, “Control yourself we’re eating ice cream” I ignored her and continued kissing her,

“Sexy” she said as if I were five and just got caught pulling the head of someone’s Barbie. I ignored her again and stood up with her in my arms. She giggled a little and I brought her right upstairs to my bedroom.




“Oh shit” she said it with me like she tends to do now, she thinks it’s funny.

“I want some more ice cream” I swear this girl eats more than any other human I’ve ever met; I don’t know where she puts it all.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her, “We’ll get some in a minute”
She took a deep breath, she’s really not good at this waiting around after sex thing, she doesn’t like to cuddle, that’s something I’ve learned, “Oh my God, no, it’s probably melting we left it there” I let go of her and laughed because she really jumped up so fast. She pulled a tank top and a pair of panties over her naked body. I got up and pulled a pair of sweatpants on and followed her back downstairs. It turns out the cake was pretty melted but Maddie managed to get some out of it.

“This is like, honestly, the best cake I’ve ever had” she smiled and I sat down next to her.

“Good, I’m glad”

“You should roll around in the melted ice cream so I can lick it off you” I laughed and pulled a box out from under the table and handed it to her

“What’s this?” she took it in her hands, “Oh Sexy, you didn’t have to get me anything”

“Oh, ok then” I took it away from her and she laughed and slapped my arm,
“Open it"

“OK, but you really didn’t need to g…” she paused when she saw the Louis Vuitton box. She just stopped, and stared at the box, like I had just given her a 50 million dollar check or something.

“Keep going, it’s not just the box” I chuckled, but I don’t think she heard me, “Maddie”

She looked up at me, “Yeah, sorry” she slowly opened the box, “Oh my Gosh” and she started crying. She was literally bawling, not just a little tear or anything like that, no she was bawling. Maybe I should have gone with the Chloe bag or something.

“You don’t like it? I can take it back, you can get another”

“No, no” she began but it took her a long time to continue, “I love it, but you… Sexy… oh my gosh, no one’s ever…”

“Don’t cry, it’s just a bag”

“No, it’s not. I’ve like… wanted one of these forever and now… I…”

“It’s ok Baby, you don’t have to say anything”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story