Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all so much for leaving such great feedback... it makes my life haha :) Thanks!
I woke up the next morning and felt Justin's arms around me. I don’t know why he has his arms around me, he never has his arms around me… unless it right after sex and he’s hoping he’ll get more. I let out a soft sigh and played with his fingers, that was seriously the best birthday I’ve ever had. Birthdays usually suck, especially the past few years that I’ve been in LA. I never knew too many people here and I’m not that good at making friends. But I don’t know, these past few months it seems like everything’s been going good. Ever since I got on Justin’s tour, I’ve made some actual friends. Usually girls hate me and guys tend to just want to sleep with me… I guess it’s safe to say life is good.

I don’t know what’s going on with him. I’m so confused; we’re getting too close. He’s so not right for me. He’s like… proper and he’s good at pretending things don’t bother him. He puts his napkin on his lap and he orders food like caviar and roasted duck. And he always sleeps in different positions, which annoys me. He talks in his sleep sometimes too.

And he’s such a perfectionist. As far as his music and business is concerned he’s so focused on it. He’s a workaholic, he’s always working and I think that if he stopped for a whole day he would kill himself. And what is it with him and sports? He’s addicted. Who likes golf that isn’t over the age of 60? It’s like an old man’s game and he’s addicted. And then he goes out and buys the dorky khakis and sweaters and the hat and shoes. He looks like he’s an eighty year old man. And he bakes. What guy likes to bake? He’s like fucking Martha Stewart or something. That’s weird.

Then he doesn’t shave and has like a neck beard. Who has a neck beard? Only him. It’s weird. And he knows he’s hot. That’s so dangerous because he can get away with shit. He knows that there is so many girls that he could easily get and he can act like such a jackass and it doesn’t matter because even if I get pissed off or the next girl gets pissed off he’ll just move on to someone else.

“Shit” I said aloud when I looked at the clock next to the bed stand.

“What?” Justin asked, still half asleep, but holding onto me tightly so I couldn’t get up

“I’m late, I was supposed to be at rehearsal an hour and a half ago” he laughed slightly but continued holding me, “Sexy, let me up, I have to go”

“No” he whined, “You’re already late”

“Exactly, I need to go”

“Don’t go, it’s not worth it”

“No, I’m going to get fired”

“I’m your damn boss, I won’t let them fire you” he said with another laugh,

“I will fire you if you leave, how about that?”

“That’s sexual harassment and I don’t have to take it” I said seriously and then let a little chuckle escape, “Really though Sexy, you gotta let me go”

“If they missed you so much they would have called”

“I left my phone at home”

“You’re not leaving, so just get over it” it’s not fair that he has control over me like that. It’s not fair that I physically can’t just look at him and those eyes and walk away. Then there are the times where he’s so cute and like a good person. Where he wants to just hang out and cuddle… who cuddles? I don’t get it. But sometimes he does sweet things and likes to just sit and have his arms around me. I think it’s weird but I mean, it does feel kind of good just to be in his arms.

“You’re going to get me fired,” I said softly

“That’s the plan” he whispered into my ear and laughed before kissing my neck

I took a deep breath because there is absolutely no way to say no to him, especially when he is clean shaven and his hair is growing out so cute and he kisses me there, “OK, I’ll skip but I still should get home”

“No, you’re not leaving this bed, we’re staying in bed all day”

“Except when you go make me breakfast”

“I’m not…” I gave him a look that told him if he doesn’t make me breakfast I will leave and he laughed, “Alright, only to make breakfast and then we’re coming back to bed” it’s good to know that he thinks I actually have the strength to leave him even though I definitely don’t.

“I can deal with that” I smiled and he rolled on top of me, kissing me gently, I turned away, but he continued kissing me, apparently not getting the hints, “No, I’m hungry now”

“You’re always hungry”

“If I were home I’d be eating right now,”

He laughed and stood up, “What do you want?”




She shrugged, “What do you have?” oh… here we go

I took a deep breath, “I don’t know”

“Well then how am I supposed to tell you?” she stood up and pulled me up with her, “Come on…” she whined

“Alright, shut up” I followed her downstairs; she sat down on the table all sexy which made it almost impossible to focus on anything but her. She knows she’s hot, she knows how to work it and that’s dangerous, “What do you want?” she shrugged and I rolled my eyes as I opened up the refrigerator, she really drives me crazy sometimes, I don’t think she’s mentally able to make decisions when it comes to this stuff, “You want eggs?”

“Do you have cheese?”

“Yes”

“What kind?”

“American”

“Yellow or white?”

“Orange”

“That’s yellow”

“Look at this cheese and tell me it’s yellow” I held up a slice of the orange cheese

She giggled, “It’s called yellow though… I only like white, never mind”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah… why?” she asked as if I were crazy to not think she was serious over the color of damn cheese.

“You seriously will not eat eggs because I don’t have cheese that’s the right color?”

“It tastes different”

“No it does not”

“It totally does are you kidding?” she really annoys the hell out of me sometimes

“Well then what do you want?”

“I don’t know…but if you’re going to be all pissy…”

“I’m not, I just want to go back to bed” I paused, “What do you want?”

She looked at me for a second and then shrugged, “What are you having?”

“I don’t know” I’m not even hungry she just needs to pick something, “Forget it then, just go home” I said as I shut the refrigerator door

“Justin” she said as if she were my mother and I was in trouble… she never uses my name… ever. Well, except when she’s screaming it out, so I knew she meant business

“What? I’m tired, I don’t want to sit in front of the refrigerator for a fucking hour trying to figure out if I have the right color of American cheese for you”

“You are such an asshole”

“OK” I paused, “So are you going to find some fucking food or are you going to go home?”

She looked at me for a second before hopping off the counter and opening the freezer, “You want pizza?” she asked as she grabbed a Tombstone

“It’s nine thirty in the morning”

“Is that a no?” she asked as she threw the frozen pizza in the oven

I looked at her for a second and then licked my lips, “I can’t ever say no to pizza”

“Alright then, problem solved” she said softly and let out a slight smile

“Sometimes…” I began as I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her neck, “I feel like strangling you” I put my hands on her neck and acted like I was going to

“That’s fine” she smiled before kissing me gently and biting my bottom lip, “Work with it”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story