Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all so much for reading and leaving feedback :) I hope you like it!
When I walked out of his house there was a cab waiting for me. That was good… he was real good. I wanted to stay real bad but I couldn’t give in that much right away. Damn he’s so good though. That boy knows exactly what he’s doing. He’ll be calling me soon, that’s a promise. I’d put money on it. When I made it to my apartment I grabbed the key from on top of the door hinge and unlocked the door… shit I forgot my damn X box… are you kidding?

I fell right onto my bed, wishing I had stayed at his house a little longer. Oh well, I’ll see him again. My cell phone rang and I took a deep breath when I realized it was my mother. She is so fucking dense it’s unbelievable

“Mama, it’s five in the morning”

“It’s eight o’clock”

“Time difference Ma, seriously” she’s never going to get it. I’ve been here for almost a year and she just does not get it.

“Well you don’t sound like you’ve been sleeping, up early for dance?”

“No, I don’t have dance until eleven”

“So you’re just getting in?”

“No” there’s seriously no winning with her. If I tell her I just got in she’ll be asking me questions all morning, if I tell her I’ve been in all night she’ll think I didn’t go out last night like I told her, “No Ma, I just can’t sleep that good” I paused, “I have to go though, I need to get some sleep” I hung up the phone before she could even say anything else





It was three o’clock in the morning when I called her. I spent the whole night home; I had a busy day without much sleep. I know technically I should wait a couple days but that was so good last night I don’t want to wait a couple days for some more.

“Hello, Madison”

“Hello… Justin” she just sounds so damn sexy

“I found your panties” I said as I twirled them in my fingers

She giggled, “You did?”

“I did” I laughed

“I must have forgot them”

“I guess so”

“Did you find my X Box too? I forgot that as well”

“Oh shit” I laughed, “I sold that, I thought you didn’t want it”

“That’s not funny” she laughed

“So you want to come by and… get your panties?”

“Yeah”

“Want me to send a car?”

“No, it’s ok I’ll drive” she paused, “I’ll see you in a little bit?”

“I’ll be waiting” I better clean up a little… is it sad that I couldn’t get her out of my mind all day? Yes I think it’s quite sad. I know it was all part of her plan to leave her X-Box so she’d have to come back and get it… it’s cool, they’re all playing games, that’s what girls do best. She just needs to get her fine ass over here.



I am honestly so tired. I didn’t get any sleep last night and I’ve been up all day teaching dance, that’s pretty exhausting. I fixed my hair and makeup; I need to make him wait a little. What would I be like if I ran over there right away… he has to realize that I do have a life and I’m not going to drop everything for him. I really need to remember my Xbox, I don’t have to do anything tomorrow and I wanted to play with it all day.

I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to figure out which bra and panties I should wear. I know I spend way too much time on these things, but I’m a girl and that’s my thing. Some girls spend hours getting their nails done, and I really haven’t had my nails done in months. For me, it’s all about the undergarments. I seriously spend 85 percent of my paycheck at Victoria’s Secret or Fredrick’s of Hollywood. I’m at Victoria’s Secret so much they gave me a special Angel’s Card and I get ten percent off everything. It’s pretty sad and I know I spend like a million dollars there but knowing I get ten percent off makes it seem so much better.

I do need to get my hair done though; I need to make an appointment. I wrote a note on my refrigerator to remind me, grabbed my purse and was on my way.


Where is this girl? Seriously, when you say you’re going to be right over, come right over. Don’t make me wait; I have other things to do. Finally there was a nock on the door, about damn time. She smiled when I opened the door, she really has the sexiest smile, and she’s looking good.

My biggest fear is this girl isn’t going to understand that this is just a booty call. I’m not saying I’m never going to call her again, because I’m pretty positive I will, but it will never be more than that. What is it with girls that they never understand that? How many times have I been with someone, and everything’s perfect then she wants to go and have a relationship or she gets mad when I say on television that I’m single… uh I am single, and I’m having fun with it. There’s no way I’m going to tie myself down, I’m a twenty five year old good looking celebrity, I’m not an idiot.

“Did you get lost?” she shook her head, “How was your day?”


Why? Honestly why? What is wrong with this boy that he thinks he needs to ask me how my day was. I know he’s a big celebrity and he’s had his share of booty calls, but how the hell does he get them to keep coming back if he’s going to talk the whole time?

My biggest fear is that this guy is going to expect some kind of a relationship from this. It’s a little ridiculous. Like come on, does he have no experience whatsoever? Does he not realize that I did not come here to talk about my day?

“OK, seriously, if we’re going to keep doing this you need to not ask me that”

He laughed a little; he thinks I’m kidding, “OK”

“I’m so serious. You need to stop talking so much”

He laughed again, he still thinks I’m kidding, “You’re the one that’s doing all the talking now” he said before kissing me gently, “No more talking”

And there he goes, talking again, “Shut. Up.” He laughed but I don’t think he understands the degree of seriousness in my voice… I don’t know how else I have to explain it to him. I gave him a real strong kiss, and pushed him up against the wall. That got him to shut up. But then he just looked at me, like staring at me. So I grabbed his hands and kind of made him take off my shirt, sometimes I wonder if he has any idea what he’s doing.


There is something about this girl that just gets to me. It’s like as soon as she kisses me I can’t do anything, I catch myself just staring at her. I think it’s the way she’s so confident and sexy, it’s just a little intimidating I guess. She started running her hands down her chest and she got me again, I couldn’t even move I was just staring at her. She smiled that sexy half smile and unbuttoned my pants and slowly pulled the zipper down.


He really needs to calm down a little. He seems nervous or something, I don’t know why. Maybe he’s stressed. I rested my thumbs in his boxers and slowly pulled them down his body. I got down on my knees and… made all his stress go away.


“Oh shit” I said as she fell down on bed next to me after hours of amazing sex.

“Do you always say that after sex?”

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her, “I do when it’s that good”

I saw her smile, even though she tried to hide it, “Well, it’s been fun” she started to get up but I pulled her back down

“No, I’m not done with you yet”

“You’re not done with me?” she laughed, “I have to go”

“Where do you have to be at 5:30 on a Sunday morning?”

“Church” she’s a funny girl

“You can go to church later” I laughed

“No seriously” she paused like she didn’t know if she wanted to tell me, “I’m hungry ok? I’m fucking starving and I need food”

I laughed again, “I’m hungry too,” I said as I started kissing her again, but not so much for food…

“Do you have food in your house?” she asked as she tried to get up, “Come on, seriously let me up” I let her go and she stood up and pulled her panties back on, I just laid there, enjoying the view, “Get upppp” she whined and grabbed onto my arms and I got up, put my boxers back on and followed her into my kitchen. She looked through my refrigerator and I sat on the counter, watching her carefully… she’s so hot. That bra and underwear is just hot, and it’s perfect for her.

She closed the door and stared at me, “What?” I laughed

“It’s your house and I’m going through your cupboards looking for food”

“You’re the one who’s hungry”

She gave me one of those looks that all girls have mastered by the age of 12, “Don’t you think maybe you could use a little energy?”

I stood up quickly and walked to the refrigerator and she laughed, I didn’t realize we were just having a little recess, “What do you want?”

“Foooood” thanks for clarifying. I grabbed a gallon of milk and held it out, “Eww, no”

Who says eww to milk? I grabbed a cup and poured myself a glass, “Soda?”

“I’m not thirsty, I’m hungry” oh my God woman

“Apple? Cookies?”

“What kind of cookies?”

“Oreos”

“Eww, I don’t like Oreos” who is this girl that does not like Oreos?

“Are you serious? What kind of an American are you?”

“The kind that doesn’t like Oreos. You know that white stuff is Crisco?”

“It’s not just Crisco” I laughed, “Celery? Bread? Want a sandwich?” she shook her head at everything I said, I went to the pantry, “Chips?”

“What kind of chips?”

“Barbeque or Salt and Vinegar”

“What brand?”

“Lays”

“Never mind” oh my God, she’s crazy, “Forget it, I’m not hungry anymore” she’s really crazy

“No, wait, there’s more” I said as I pulled her into the pantry, “Look, chocolate chip cookies, Chips Ahoy”

“I only like the chewy kind” would it be wrong if I strangled her?

“Spaghetti-O’s?” she let out one of those breath/scream things like perhaps I had found something that she may like, “Yeah?”

She nodded her head and smiled, “Thank you” she grabbed it from my hand and walked back into the kitchen, going through the drawers looking for a can opener. I sat back down on the counter, enjoying the show, She found it, “Jackpot” she laughed

“The bowls are on top…”

“I don’t need a bowl” she said as she grabbed a spoon and started eating it from the can, that’s gross, she’s not even going to warm it up. “Want some?” she asked as she stood in front of me, I wrapped my legs around her waist, I shook my head, “It’s good” she smiled as she held the spoon up to my face, “Come on don’t make me feel like the only pig that’s eating” I laughed as she stuffed a spoonful in my mouth, that’s disgusting

“You need to heat it up”

“I do not” she laughed and I rested my hands on her ass, she kissed my neck and then stuffed another spoonful in her mouth, then in mine, she laughed at the face I made

“Your ass looks really good in those underwear”

“They’re called panties” she turned around and shook her ass a little, giving me a nice little dance, “And it’s not the panties that make my ass look good, it’s just the fact that my ass looks good” she pulled her panties down so I could see that she was indeed right, it wasn’t the panties, it was her ass. She laughed and turned around so she was facing me again and put the can down and wrapped her arms around me. She let out a slight sigh, “You’re pretty hot” I smiled and jumped off the counter and she put her hands on my ass, just like I had my hands on hers, “Turn around” I did as I was told, “Yeah, just what I thought”

“What’s just as you thought?”

“You’re ass looks pretty hot in those boxers” she paused and pulled them down and then laughed, “It’s not just the boxers” she laughed and pulled them back off and slapped my ass

This girl is really crazy. “I vote we go back to bed”

“I vote we stay here” she smiled and sat down on the kitchen table. Have I mentioned that I like this girl?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story