Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you so much for reading and leaving such worderful feedback :)

This chapter's a little short and not very eventful... but it will get better haha I promise :)

Thanks again!
“Alright, come on guys you need to focus” Marty clapped his hands as I poured water into my mouth. I really hate this guy. He acts like we haven’t been dancing for the past 10 hours straight, “Let’s do it one more time” he says for the third time today. The phrase one more time looses is appeal when it is said so many times.

I cracked my neck, wishing I could feel a few parts of my body. Maybe my feet or legs, that would be amazing. I slowly walked back to the dance floor, dragging my feet, “Ya’ll look like you’re dead” Marty laughed, “The show starts in three fucking days, get your shit straight” it’s really hard for him to be mean. He’s a really nice guy but he wants everything to be perfect. I think he has unrealistic expectations. We’re dancing in huge arenas no one is going to notice if someone’s a tiny bit off. I still hate him; “Ya’ll know J’s coming tomorrow” That made everyone stand up straight. I’m not scared of him, “One more time, let’s go”

He played the music down and we danced our damn hearts out. Justin has yet to even be at one of these rehearsals. Marty has been working with him privately although I don’t see how since he’s been spending every waking hour torturing us.

“Alright, that wasn’t so bad” Marty said with a chuckle, it’s easy for him to say, he’s just standing there on his stool calling out orders and passing judgments. I really don’t hate him as much as it seems. He’s a nice guy. He works hard. I’m just tired and annoyed as fuck. “You guys got it, you’re good. I’ll see you tomorrow, 10. Don’t be late. J’s coming, he’s busy we’re going to run the show a couple times and then he’s leaving. Don’t fuck it up. See you tomorrow”

I walked over to the back of the room and fell on the couch, unable to move, “I can’t move” one of the other girls, Chrissy said with a chuckle

“I know I can go home and pass out but I can’t get the energy to get that far” I answered back

“He’s crazy” she laughed, “I love him, he’s great, but he’s crazy”

“Yeah” I agreed, “Alright I’m leaving. I’m starving. I’m going to get a smoothie so I don’t have to chew”

“I’m making my boyfriend feed me” Chrissy laughed, “See you tomorrow sweetie”

“Bye Chrissy” I walked out of the dance studio and deeply inhaled the fresh air. Why did I want to be a dancer again? This is a lot of damn work. It’s already dark out and it was still dark when I came in this morning. That can’t be healthy.

As soon as I got into my car my cell phone started ringing. I took a deep breath and looked at the caller id, wondering if I should answer it or just ignore it, “Hello?”

“You sound dead” Justin answered with a chuckle

“I am dead. You’re fucking choreographer is a fucking dance Nazi”

He laughed again, I’m glad he finds it funny. I hope he had fun all day with his voice lessons and wardrobe fittings while I was working my ass off, “Come over I’ll make you feel better”

“I’m really tired and I can hardly move”

“I want to fuck you…really hard”

I let out a giggle, “I’m too tired to fuck. And too sore”

“I want to make sweet love to you” he chuckled, “Just come over. I’ll massage you”

“I’m hungry and I need a shower”

“Me too”

“To which one?”

“Both. We’ll do both together. Look, I had a long, stressful day I need you to come over. Please come over” I smiled at the fact he’s pretty much begging me to come over, “Please?”

“Yeah, I’m getting off the highway now”

“Thank you” he hung up the phone

“You’re welcome you prick” I said as I closed the phone and threw it on the seat next to me. Why can’t I say no to him?



Today was by far the most stressful day I’ve had in a very long time. I woke up at 5:30 so I could meet Marty to work on the dance at six. That kid has been up my ass with his shit. He’s a good guy and the dance is hot but I don’t think he understands that I’m supposed to be singing while doing all his impossible dance moves. He’s even more of a perfectionist than I am and I thought that was impossible. Then I left the studio at nine, came home with about 15 minutes to spare, enough time for me to take the fastest shower I’ve ever taken in my life. Then I waited for three hours standing up straight while the fucking stylist stuck her hands all over my body pinning and cutting. And all this was before one in the afternoon. At one in the afternoon I went to lunch with the guy from GQ magazine who felt it necessary to question every mistake I have ever made. But since he has the power to say whatever shit he wants to I had to act like it doesn’t bother me, plaster a fake smile on my face, and go about my day pretending to care. I’m pretty sure they’re going to have something to say about the fact that I had three mojitos while there, but if he wasn’t such a douche than maybe I wouldn’t have had to.

After lunch I had a meeting with management, boring me with the details of the tour. I don’t know why they think I give a shit about numbers. The more people that come the more money I make and the happier everyone is. After that bullshit meeting I had voice for the past three hours and now here I am, home alone waiting for Madison to get her ass over here.

The front door opened and Madison walked in slowly. She looks dead; Marty really is kicking her ass, “Hey” I chuckled

She gave me a sarcastic smile, “Hey Sexy”

“You look sexy yourself, all sweaty and your hair is all messed up” I walked over to her, she looks sexy all the time. She could be wearing a paper bag and she’d still be the sexiest girl in the room.

“I hate Marty, you should fire him”

“OK” I chuckled before kissing her neck

“I’m serious”

“I know you are” I pulled my lips away from her, “How’s the show going?”

“Good, we’re the shit”

“Good” I laughed, “I’m excited to see it tomorrow” she nodded her head as she started to kiss my neck, “Are you excited?”

“Shut up” she said softly as she pulled my shirt off

“You’re always telling me to shut up” I played along

“Then stop talking” she pulled my jeans down and stepped back, watching me carefully, “This is the part where you take my clothes off” I gave her a half smile as I pulled her shirt off, “You’re too slow” she said as she pulled her pants off

“I thought you wanted it slow” I smiled as I picked her up and ran into the bathroom placing her in the shower before turning the water on

“Oww asshole, it’s cold”

“It’s about to get really hot” I kissed her as I stepped into the shower with her




***

“Shit” Justin’s voice woke me, “Madison wake up, get up”

“What?” I asked softly still keeping my eyes closed

“It’s 10:30, get up”

“Fuck” I shot up, so much for being at the studio at 10. Shit.

Justin chuckled, “Just go, I’ll see you there”

“OK, you have to wait though” I walked downstairs looking for my clothes, “Let me get there first at least 15 minutes before you do so he won’t have my ass”

“He’ll have my ass too”

I rolled my eyes and watched him put his sneakers on; he’s obviously not going to be late just so I don’t look so bad. They’re not going to yell at him like they’ll yell at me, “You’re an asshole”

“Alright, I’m an asshole. If I show up late it’s going to look bad”

“You’re already late, I’m asking you to wait fifteen minutes. Take a shower, it’s not like they’re going to yell at you”

“I’m never late”

“Neither am I. And I wouldn’t have been late if you set your fucking alarm”

“I would have set my fucking alarm if I wasn’t fucking you all night”

“Sorry, we won’t fuck anymore then” I grabbed my bag and walked out of the house. Why is he such an asshole? I hate that he doesn’t look out for anyone but himself.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story