Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all for reading! The reviews are amazing! They make me want to update right away! haha I hope you like it.... :)
It was nine thirty when I got to the studio, a whole half an hour before call time. I really feel like Marty hates me now and he’s going to fire me at any second because I was late and because I talked back to the powerful superstar. Who even knows if I’m going to be able to stay on the tour now that I didn’t apologize to Justin? I know that they’re friends too so that makes it even more difficult.

I was stretching when Marty came in, “You’re early”

“Yeah” I nodded my head, “I wanted to be early and run through the dance. I really wanted to apologize to you for everything yesterday. I know I shouldn’t have talked to him like that…”

“Yeah, just watch it” Marty began, “You gotta just kind of take what he says with a grain of salt, I mean it is his show. He takes it very seriously” I nodded my head, it’s pretty clear that Marty thought he was a little out of line with it too, “I talked to Chrissy and we dealt with it, so don’t worry about it”

“OK, thanks Marty” I gave him a hug just as Justin walked in, great.

“What’s up man? You’re early” Marty said as he walked over and gave Justin a hug

“Yeah, I wanted to run over some shit,” he gave Marty a hug, “What’s up Madison?” I waved at him; it’s a little difficult to pretend like I don’t really know him well when I really want to punch him in the face half the time.

“Did you get all fitted?” Marty asked me

“No, I have to go after this”

“Madison” I heard Justin calling my name and looked over at him, “Can I talk to you for a minute?”

I nodded my head and followed him to the corner just as everyone else was coming in, “What?” I crossed my arms. He’s probably going to tell me he wants me off the tour. I’m not going to apologize because he was an ass. I know he’s used to everyone doing everything he wants and everyone telling him how cool he is. But I’m not going to bullshit him. Maybe if more people told him when he was being an ass he wouldn’t be so cocky all the time.

“I just wanted to apologize for yesterday at rehearsal. I shouldn’t have talked to you guys that way. I was just stressed and it’s hard to get all this shit together when there’s only a few days before the show”

I watched him carefully as he looked in the mirror behind me to see what everyone else was doing, and saw them all watching us, “You’re just saying this because everybody’s here and you know that you need to be the good guy or we can all fuck you over in the long run” I feel like he called up his mother and told her about what happened and this was her solution

“Yeah” he said as he nodded his head. He doesn’t even try to sugarcoat it for me

“And why should I try and make you look good when you do all in your power to make me look bad?”

He took a deep breath, “Look Madison, I am sorry. I shouldn’t have called you out in front of everyone. And I’m sorry about last night” he finished softly, “Listen, the truth of the matter is that he’ll fire you. So you can’t talk shit like that in front of everyone. Talk all the shit you want when we’re alone but just watch it in front of everyone”

I felt a smile come over my face, “Fine, but I’m going to talk a lot of shit when we’re alone”

“That’s fine” he chuckled

“But” I began, he better not think he’s getting off that easy, “You can not be so mean to her, or anyone for that matter. You need to be nice, try to be nice. I know it’s hard for you” I felt a smile come over my face

“You’re like my mother”

“I know. Well maybe your mother should have taught you how to treat people”

“Don’t talk shit about my mother” I saw his face look like it’s ready to blow up. OK, I guess he is one of those guys that’s obsessed with his mother

“I was kidding, calm down”

“My mother taught me how to treat people,” he said softly. Well then maybe he should treat people the way his mama taught him.

“I was kidding, I’m sorry. I’m sure she did”

“She did” OK… calm down I’ll never talk about his mother again, “So we’re cool?” I nodded my head, “Now give me a fucking hug so it looks like we’re best friends”





Justin left the front door open like he tends to do now and I walked right in to see him sitting on the couch watching a movie.

“Hey, what’s up?”

I ignored him completely and pulled my shirt off. I hate more than anything how he feels the need for small talk. You would think after all the times we’ve hooked up he’d get that.

“How was the fitting?” he asked. I’m not sure what is wrong with him. I don’t get what it is that makes him think I want him to care about my life. OK- many girls need that clingy boyfriend to care about everything. But he’s NOT my boyfriend. And even if he was I’m not like most girls in that area… I’m not like most girls in any area but this is like a free pass… a free pass for him to just fuck and leave, but he can’t do that. I don’t understand it. So many guys dream of a relationship like we have but he can’t deal with it.

“Shut up” I answered as I pulled my short skirt down. He just sat there looking at me. He really makes me wonder.

I know for a fact that I am not his first fuck buddy. How has he not learned anything?

“Come on Sexy” I walked over to where he was sitting, since he clearly can’t do anything himself, “I want you so bad”

He stood up and picked me up in his arms, finally we’re getting somewhere. I kissed his neck as he carried me to his bedroom and placed me gently on the bed. I watched him slowly take off his clothes and crawled over to him.

“Hurry up, you’re so damn slow”

He fell on top of me, kissing me gently. I pushed him off and crawled on top of him, straddling his waist and running my hands down his chest while kissing him passionately. Nothing.

I took a deep breath and pulled away from him, “Are you seriously not getting up at all?”

“Give me a minute. I’m stressed. I have a fucking tour in two days, I have a lot going through my head”

I let a chuckle escape, “Aww, poor baby”

He rolled his eyes, “It’s a little hard for me to get off when you’re bitching the whole time”

“Sure, blame the fact that you’re unable to get an erection on me” I stood up and pushed my panties back on

“You’re leaving?”

“Why would I stay? You’re as limp as a fucking rag doll”

“Just give me a minute”

I sat down at the foot of his bed and took a deep breath, “What do you want from me? You have a naked girl on top of you. Should I light some candles or something?” I laughed; he’s such a girl.

“Just go then, forget it”

“You’re so sensitive”

“I am not. You can’t act like such a bitch with this. It’s hard enough…”

“No it’s not hard enough, that’s the problem” I laughed

“Yeah, fuck you”

“I wish you could”

“Get out of my house”

“Alright, calm down,” I crawled back on top of him. I should just leave but the fact is that I want him more than I ever have because I can’t have him.

I kissed him gently because I know that’s how he needs it. I slowly pulled away and bit my bottom lip as I grabbed his hand and ran them down my body. He pushed me over and lay on top of me and for once I actually let him take charge. He’s like the girl in the relationship. He needs the foreplay and all that shit.

Even though the sex was not as exciting as it usually is it was actually really good. It was slow and passionate and romantic. I’m not usually one for all that shit, but it worked out. I’m glad I didn’t leave.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story