Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all for reading and leaving such wonderful reviews! It's great to know what you're thinking :)
I woke up the next morning and felt something slide on my head. I opened my eyes and saw that I was alone in the bed. I pushed whatever it was that slid on my head away and saw a light blue box with a white ribbon, the famous Tiffany box, and a piece of paper. I rubbed my eyes so my contacts would maybe stop sticking to my eyeballs and I could actually read the note left. “Happy Valentine’s Day xo” I felt myself smile, even though I didn’t even know today was Valentine’s Day.

I have never in my life gotten so much as an empty box from Tiffany’s and I opened it so quickly I stopped breathing for a second when I saw it. I quickly remembered that I should breathe and grabbed the beautiful necklace in my hands. There was a long chain, and five diamonds vertically at the bottom. It’s beautiful. I really thought I might pass out. This must have cost thousands of dollars. I quickly put it on as I sat up and grabbed my clothes and reached for my phone.

“Hey, I’m kind of busy” Justin answered

“OK, sorry”

“Do you like it?”

“Um… yeah. It’s amazing, it’s beautiful, and I’ve never had anything like that before in my life”

“Good. I’m glad you like it”

“Thanks Sexy”

“Yeah”

“What time do you get out?”

“Around eight”

“OK,” I played with the necklace on my neck; I really can’t keep my hands off it, “So like… around ten?”

“Yeah” I could hear the smile on his face, “Later”

“Bye Sexy, thanks”

I checked the clock next to the bed and saw that I still had two hours before dance rehearsals. We’re leaving tomorrow, so Marty wants to run through the whole show at an actual venue, on the actual stage. We haven’t done that before, and honestly I thought we’d do that a lot more. This whole being on a sold out tour thing does not have as much practice as I thought.

I stopped at Victoria’s Secret to get a little present for Justin. I didn’t even know it was Valentine’s Day; I’m probably the only girl that doesn’t know what day Valentine’s Day is. But then again, even if I knew what day it was I wouldn’t expect anything from Justin.

I was stretching when Justin walked in at rehearsal with an arm full of roses. “Happy Valentine’s Day ladies” he said as he walked up to each of us and handed us a few roses. What the hell has gotten into this guy? “Madison” he smiled as he handed it to me

“Thank you, that’s sweet” I smiled as I took it from his hand

He laughed, “Look at this girl with the bling”

I looked down to see I was still wearing the necklace, I definitely did not know I was still wearing it, “I didn’t know I still had it on,” I laughed

“Uh huh” he smiled

“Don’t eat ok?” I asked him softly before he moved on

“Are you making me dinner?” he asked softly, raising his eyebrows. I shrugged and walked away and I could feel his eyes on me as I walked.



As I drove home from my last interview before the tour, I tried calling Maddie on my drive home but she didn’t answer. As I pulled into my driveway I noticed her car was already there and felt a smile come over my face, excited to find out what I would walk into.

She turned around and smiled as I walked in and slowly walked over to me. I swallowed hard as I saw her, wearing one of those unbelievably sexy black lace baby dolls, so short her ass was just about to slip out. She has the most amazing ass, and her legs are perfect, “Now what if I came in with my friends?”

“You don’t have any friends, I’m not worried” she smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me gently

I picked her up and brought her to the couch, I can’t wait any longer.

“Stop” she giggled, “I made dinner”

“I’ll eat it,” I said as I slide my hands over her body, “But I want to eat you first”

“It’s going to burn”

“What did you make?”

“Lasagna”

“I like it crispy”

“But there’s garlic bread and it’s going to burn” she laughed and pushed me off herself. I bit my lip as I watched her walk off. She has the best body I have ever seen. And she’s got the face too. Usually you don’t get both. Either the girl has an amazing body and an ugly face, or she’s got a beautiful face but her body sucks. Maddie’s the whole package.

“You can’t do this to me Maddie”

“What?” she giggled, “I’m making you dinner, be patient”

I followed her into the kitchen and sat on the counter and she bent over and got the lasagna out of the oven, giving me the perfect view, “You’re really going to stand there looking like that and make me sit back and eat dinner?” she’s strutting around too, she’s trying to look extra sexy so I have to sit here with a severe case of blue balls

“Mmmhmm” she smiled as she pulled my shirt off, “Come on, eat in your boxers or something”

I pulled my pants off and followed her to the dining room table where she had it set complete with candles. This is not like her. I like the romance in life, but I definitely didn’t think she was one for it. She stood up and leaned over the table as she cut the lasagna giving me the perfect view, “I see you like your necklace?”

“Yeah, I love it. Thanks” she said as she cut me a big piece and put it in front of me along with some garlic bread

“I didn’t know you could cook”

“Me neither” she laughed as I put a forkful of the lasagna in my mouth. OK, she can’t cook, “Is it good? Be honest?”

“Mmhmm” I nodded my head and swallowed it down, what the fuck was that? I don’t know how you can mess up lasagna but she did it.

She smiled and took a bite and then made a face, “Eww, gross”

“No, it’s good” I said as I grabbed another forkful

“No, eww don’t” she laughed as she moved over to me and pulled the fork away, “It’s disgusting”

“It’s not that bad” I said as I put my fork down. It’s not horrible. It’s not good but it’s not horrible. I could suffer through it if I had to. She tried, that’s worth something.

“Yes it is” she stood up and grabbed my plate and threw it back on the pan the rest of the lasagna was on and went right to the garbage disposal stuffing it down.

“Well, the garlic bread is good” I said as I took a bite of it

“Yeah, good to know I didn’t fuck up butter and garlic” I turned around to see if she was really pissed off about it or just joking. I think she actually tried to do something nice and she actually put some thought into it and now she feels shitty that it didn’t turn out the way she wanted it to. It’s actually kind of cute.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, “This works out great”

“How does it work out great?”

It’s cute that she’s getting so annoyed. This is a new side of her I’ve never seen, one where she actually has emotions. “We’ll order in, and it will take a forty five minutes for it to get here. Which is the perfect amount of time…”

I noticed her smile and she turned around, “The perfect amount of time for what Sexy?” she asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck

I smiled and moved the hair out of her face, “For me to give it to you hard”

She laughed, “OK, but we need to order first because I’m hungry”

She’s always hungry. And she eats like a guy but she’s still like a stick. I don’t get it.

“Well hurry the fuck up and order it because I can not wait much longer” I smiled and kissed her gently



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story