Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all so much for reading! I hope you like it! :)
My eyes shot open as I heard a bang and looked over to see Justin throwing things in his suitcase. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was only eight o’clock, “What are you doing up?”

“Packing” he answered, obviously.

“You didn’t pack yet?” he shook his head and I heard myself laugh, “We’re leaving in two hours”

“No shit” he continued throwing things in his suitcase and I sat up, “You’re all packed?” he looked at me for the first time

I nodded my head, “I packed yesterday” I mean we are leaving in two hours dumbass.

He stretched his arms over his head and cracked his neck, “If I had ten fucking minutes off yesterday maybe I would have”

I nodded my head, “Do you want help?”

“No” he answered quickly as he picked up his suitcase, “Move your legs”

I stood up and walked to my own overnight bag to put on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top, “Don’t be stressed, you have plenty of time”

“I’m not stressed,” he answered as he threw more clothes onto the bed, yeah Justin… clearly you’re not stressed.

I sat down at the foot of the bed and started folding his clothes preparing for him to yell at me. He’s stressed and he’s nervous about the show. Of course he needs to calm down and not take it out on me, but I’m just going to let it go, “Do you want me to make breakfast or…” I paused, I probably should not make breakfast after that disaster I called dinner last night, “I could go get some bagels or something?”

He shook his head; he really looks like he’s going to burst because he’s so nervous.

I just continued folding his clothes. I don’t know what else to do. I feel bad that he’s so stressed but there’s no reason to be, “Sexy, we’re ready for the show. Everyone’s ready and going to be amazing. Don’t be nervous, we’re going to kick ass”

He bit his bottom lip and nodded his head as he continued pacing around the room, this time he didn’t even try to pretend he was packing.




“Yeah, go get bagels or something” I said as she just sat there watching me. She’s annoying the shit out of me today. I just want her to get out of my face. Is that too much to ask?

I go on stage in a little over 12 hours. The one run through we actually did on the stage was complete shit. I swear to god if that brunette chick does not get her count down I will throw her off the stage. Why do we have girls on this fucking tour that can’t count? I don’t get it. This is a sold out show, we should be able to have the best dancers. I should have got rid of her for Maddie instead of Brandy.

When I got to the bus I got right on and checked it out. It’s nice enough. I guess it passes inspection. What sucks is that I’m not going to be able to have Maddie on the bus with me because then everyone will know, and we can’t have that.

I figured I should go on the dancer’s bus just to make sure they know I care, even though I don’t. I don’t want them thinking I’m an asshole and screwing up my tour, “What’s up guys? You ready?” I asked they all answered but I didn’t listen. I just looked around to make sure everyone was there. Maddie was sitting in the back hugging her legs. She’s wearing a pair of those pink sweatpants that have the word “Juicy” on the ass. I swear sometimes I think she’s hotter in a pair of sweatpants and a tank top.

I looked around at everyone and saw that the brunette chick was nowhere to be found. Maybe Marty got rid of her, maybe she won’t come. I’m pretty sure the understudies are able to count, “Where’s uh…”

“Chrissy?” Maddie answered and I nodded my head, “She’s running late”

“I guess so,” I said as I checked my watch, we should just leave without her. This is our chance.

“She’ll be here, don’t worry” Maddie said and I nodded my head, then noticed everyone looking between the two of us

“Where’s Marty at?” I looked at Kenny so everyone doesn’t start talking. That’s all these dancers do is gossip and I don’t need to deal with that shit

“I haven’t see him”

I let out a slight laugh and then looked at Maddie and saw her holding in her own laughter, now it all makes sense. The only reason why Chrissy is on this fucking tour is because Marty’s fucking her. That’s bullshit. At least Maddie’s good, “Alright, I’ll see you guys later” I said as I walked out off their bus and stood outside, pacing around. I hate to wait. I especially hate to wait on the first damn day of my tour. I like to get there early so I’m not rushed and have plenty of time to just chill, relax and do my thing.

As I stood outside I saw Chrissy drive up, kiss the guy that was driving her and then jump out of the car and run towards the bus. Shit. So maybe I was wrong about her and Marty, “What’s up Chrissy?”

“Hey” she turned around and I saw that she had been crying, “Sorry I’m late, I just…”

I nodded my head and cut in, “You ok?”

“Oh yeah” she wiped her eyes quickly, “Just saying bye to the boyfriend”

I nodded my head and walked away, bumping right into Marty, “Where the hell have you been?”

“I’ve been here bro, you ready?”

“Yeah, let’s go. What the fuck?” I asked with a smile as I walked to the bus.



I watched in awe as we drove by the venue and went in the secret entrance inside. I got out and followed everyone straight to the stage. Justin was already out there; I don’t know how he made it there before us. It is so big, I walked around in awe and grabbed my camera and took pictures of the empty venue. This is so cool.

No one else seemed as impressed as I was. They just looked at the stage, walked around it a couple times and left. I’ve never done anything like this before so it’s a pretty big deal for me. Justin walked around, jumping from one level to the other. He so zoned out. I don’t get why; he’s done this a million times. I don’t think it’s possible for him to still be impressed by this stuff. he’s too cocky.

“Cool huh?” he asked as he walked closer to me

“Yeah” I nodded my head, “It’s so big”

“And it’s going to be full dude, FULL. Every fucking chair and every fucking standing spot will have a body”

I smiled, he’s kind of cute when he’s so excited, “You’re making me nervous”

“Yeah, you have to be nervous. That’s the best fucking part. You walk out here for the first time, and you can’t see the kids, but you can hear them. And then half way through the song when those lights go on, you see fucking thousands of kids. And if you fall into them” he motioned for me to follow him to the bar area, “If you fall into them they will kill you. And watch out because you know they’re going to be grabbing. Pay attention, if they get you you’re gone. There’s no saving you”

“Great, thanks” I laughed

“What do you think I’m going to risk my life because you weren’t paying attention?”

“I guess not”

“I’m warning you, I’m telling you straight out. They will kill you. So watch your back. And don’t piss me off because I’ll come over and push you off” he said as he picked me up and held me over the edge

“Stop” I laughed, “You’re such a nice person”

“I try,” he laughed as he put me down and then he walked away. I guess he realized that it probably wasn’t a good idea to pick me up when there’s a lot of people around. But it’s only the band and light people, and the sound people… ok there are a lot of people around. But at least it’s no dancers; I don’t think the rest of these people could give a shit. I doubt they even noticed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story