Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all so much for reading and the reviews! Let me know what you think! :)

There really is nothing like waking up on your own after a good night sleep. I opened my eyes too see Madison lying on her back looking up at the ceiling. I moved my hand off her stomach where it had fallen while I was asleep and kissed her arm, “Good Morning”

She looked over at me and smiled, “Morning, I was getting worried”

“Why is that?” I asked with a smile

“You were like dead to the world, I wasn’t even sure if you were breathing” she said as she rested her hand on the side of my face.

“How long have you been up for?”

She shrugged, “Probably like an hour”

“You could have woke me, or moved”

“No, you were on me and I didn’t want to wake you. You’re so peaceful and angelic when you’re sleeping. Then you wake up and it’s all ruined,” she said with a smile

“Cute Maddie” I said as I rolled on top of her and kissed her gently just as there was a knock on the door. I felt my heart beat fast; I don’t know why I get so scared. So what if people find out we’re sleeping together? We’re two adults we can fuck if we want to fuck

“It’s breakfast, calm down”

“You ordered breakfast?” I asked out of shock, I don’t know what the fuck is happening with her that she’s actually doing something nice

She nodded her head, “And it didn’t even cost me 200 dollars”

“Those grilled cheese were worth it” I chuckled

“Alright Sexy… go open the door”

“You ordered it”

“I’m naked”

“So am I”

She rolled her eyes, “Fine, I’ll put my clothes on” she sat up and moved the blanket away from herself exposing her beautiful naked body

“No, no I’ll get it” I said as I stood up and quickly pulled a pair of sweatpants on as I walked to the door. I heard her chuckle, but I’d rather answer the door and have her eat breakfast in the nude than anything else. We’ve been hooking up for a while and I still will do anything to see her naked.

I pushed the tray over to the bed and jumped back down. “What happened to you?” she asked softly

“What?”

“Your back” she said as she gently placed her hands on my back, “You’re all scratched, oh shit” she paused, realizing for the first time the results of her clawing me every time she reaches her point, “I did that?”

“Yeah” I laughed, “It’s cool, it doesn’t hurt that much”

“I’m so sorry” she said softly, for the first time since I’ve met her she really sounded sincere

I didn’t know how to react, “It’s cool. I mean my mother did see it the other day”

“Oh no” she laughed, “What did she say?”

“I just told her I got attacked by a cat,” I said honestly. That is what I told my mother. She obviously knows what they’re from but neither of us were really willing to talk about it. Maddie laughed as she kissed my scratches better.

“Well if it makes you feel any better I have some love marks myself,” she said as she showed me the hickies and bite marks on her chest

I chuckled, “Nice”

“I’ll cut my nails”

“It’s ok” I said as I grabbed a piece of bacon, “Do you want to do something today?”

She looked at me for a second, trying to figure out my motive. I really have no motive. We have the day off and I’ve never had the chance to enjoy Savannah, “And do what?”

“I don’t know. I don’t want to stay in all day. Do you have to meet up with your family?”

“No” she laughed as she stuffed a forkful of scrambled eggs in her mouth,

“They think we left right after the show”

“Nice” I laughed as I fell back on the bed and pulled her down with me, “So are you going to show me around or what?”

“I guess”

“You guess” I answered in the same tone, “Go get ready then” I slapped her ass as she stood up, “Call me when you’re ready, I’ll meet you around the corner or something” I said with a smile



No more than a minute after I got in my room I heard a knock on the door, “Hey” I said when I opened it and saw Chrissy standing in front of me

“Hey, you look like… relaxed”

“Yeah” I laughed,

“Have a good night with ‘Sexy’?” she asked with a chuckle making the quote signs in her hands

“Sure” I laughed trying to hide the fact that it was exactly the reason why I look so ‘relaxed’

“Are you ever going to tell me who he is? Or make me guess?”

“Chrissy, what are you even talking about?”

“You think we’re stupid” she smiled, “OK, obviously he’s on the tour. I can narrow it down. I know you have more respect for yourself to be dating one of the band guys” she laughed, they are all pretty gross, “And the lighting guys and the sound guys… except Lenny, but he’s old and married and I think you’re too much of a good person to get involved in that” I laughed, “So let’s look at the dancers, obviously that’s the first place to start. Not Marty, because let’s face it he hates you”

“He does not hate me”

She laughed, “I know, I’m kidding. But he has a girlfriend and she was here last week and you still got phone calls from Mr. Sexy. So let’s move on. Kenny is obsessed with his girlfriend so we can count him out. Rob… I don’t think you’d ever be that desperate”

“That’s mean,” I laughed

“Yet true, so there’s Jake and Matt. Hmm… It could be either except I saw both of them last night when you were with Sexy. So we have all those… and that means you have to bring Mr. Sexy back. Hmm” she took a quick breath in, “Could it be Mr. Sexy Back himself?”

I shook my head and looked away from her so hopefully she couldn’t see my smile, “You’re insane”

“No, you’re insane. You’re really sleeping with Justin fucking Timberlake and aren’t ever going to tell me? You sit there every damn night while everyone talks about how much they want just one night with him and you say we’re all so dumb because you’re sleeping with him every damn night”

“I am not”

“It all makes sense Maddie. Whenever he’s late you’re late. Whenever you’re in a shitty mood he’s in a shitty mood. Whenever you don’t want to hang out and you want to just go to bed early, oh my gosh, he’s totally going to bed early too”

I looked at her for a second and shook my head, tapping my finger on my chin; I don’t know what to say to her about this. She obviously knows, I wonder if everyone else knows too, “Does everyone know?” I asked softly

She laughed, “You little shit! I’m so fucking jealous of you, you have no idea”

“Stop” I laughed, “Please don’t tell anyone”

“I won’t… how long have you been dating?”

“We’re not dating”

“OK” she giggled, “How long have you been hooking up? Since the beginning of the tour huh? No since rehearsals because that time you came late and then he came in ten minutes later. And you had to be dating when he yelled at me and you yelled back. And Valentine’s Day… shit he bought us all flowers because he wanted to give you flowers… that’s cute… well…thanks” she laughed

“Please stop” she’s way too into this, “Just please promise me you won’t tell anyone. It’s not like we’re dating, we’re just having fun, it’s nothing serious”

“Yeah, just a lot of sex” she laughed, “He’s amazing I bet huh? Like best ever? Up all night? Mind-blowing? Multiple orgasms?”

I laughed as I grabbed my robe, “Did you want something?”

“We’re going to go down to like Paula Dean’s Restaurant and walk around the city and stuff, want to come?”

“I can’t… family stuff”

“Oh, right” she laughed, “I bet. I have a feeling Justin is going to have family stuff too?”

“I don’t know”

“Uh huh” she laughed, “Seriously, do I have to go all the way to his room to ask him?”

“He’s probably doing something on his own,” I said softly

“Oh, right. Ok” she laughed, “Have fun, if you get done early call”

“I will. Have fun, please don’t tell anyone”

“Calm down” for some strange reason I cannot calm down. She must have known for a while, “And, for the record. There have been rumors of this going around for awhile”

“And I’m supposed to calm down?” I asked seriously, now I can feel my heart beating in my throat

“The first night of the show we were checking out the stage and he picked you up. There were a lot of people there Maddie, someone’s bound to say something. We talk. We’re dancers, that’s all we do. Dance and gossip” she smiled

“Well why don’t I get any of the gossip?”

“Probably because you’re busy fucking Mr. Sexy while we’re gossiping” she laughed, “Later babe”

Great. Just great.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story