Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks again for reading :)
The relationship Justin and I had quickly turned into one of those fucked up relationships. I was using him, he was using me and it was perfect that way. The sex was amazing, like seriously mind blowing. He’s a complete asshole and he treats me like shit, but the sex is worth it. I’m not looking for some kind of a relationship with him; I just like to have sex with him. It’s good to just have someone that I can fool around with and not have any emotional attachments with whatsoever. It’s perfect.

“Get up, Madison, wake up”

“What?”

“You need to leave, get up”

“Alright, calm down” I said as I stretched, he’s such an asshole

“No, my mother’s on her way, leave”

“I’m going, calm down” I stood up and he threw my clothes at me, “You’re such an asshole”

“I’m not kidding, get out!”

I rolled my eyes as I put my clothes on, “I love that this is how you thank me for making you moan all night”

He smiled, “Get the fuck out!!!” he yelled in one of those half serious tones

“I’m getting the fuck out!!!” I yelled back and kissed him quickly, “Bye Sexy”

“Bye” he said and kissed me again, “Now get the fuck out!!!” I rolled my eyes and saw him smiling. He is an asshole. There’s no way around it.

“I think I’m just going to hang out downstairs and wait for your mother to tell her what a dirty son she has”

“Ha ha” Justin laughed sarcastically as he kissed my neck while pushing me out of his room, “Get out”

“Bye Sexy” I kissed him passionately

“Later”

***



“Did I leave my panties here last night?” Madison asked as she jumped up on the counter the next night

“Yeah, I threw them out though”

“What?” she asked as she jumped down, “Are you serious?”

“Yeah, my mother came over. What do you want me to just leave them on the fucking lampshade?”

“No, but you could have put them somewhere. Did you seriously throw away my panties?”

“Yes, get over it. It’s a fucking pair of underwear”

“No, it’s my favorite pair” she said softly

“Is it the only pair you own? Alright then, get over it”

“You’re an asshole. I can’t believe you threw it away”

“Are you really getting this upset over a fucking two dollar pair of underwear?”

“Two dollars? Where the fuck do you think I shop Wal-Mart?”

I laughed, “How much Madison? Twenty dollars?”

“Like thirty five”

I rolled my eyes and pulled cash out of my pocket, counting it out, “20, 40, 60, 80 100 fucking dollars, go crazy”

“You’re an asshole, it’s not about the money”

“Then what the fuck is it about?” I threw my hands up

“You threw my shit away”

“You left your shit in my house. I can do what I want”

“You’re an asshole”

“You’ve said that, come up with a better comeback”

“Why are you such a fucking prick?”

“Why are you such a fucking bitch?”

“Fuck you, I’m leaving”

“That’s all I have to do to get you to leave? Call you a bitch? Damn, I wish I would have known that a long time ago”

“You’re a fucking…”

“Asshole?” I finished for her, “I know, I’m a fucking asshole”

“I’m glad you know”

“You tell me fifteen fucking times a day, so yes, I know”

“Fuck you”

“I thought you were leaving”

“I am, I’m getting my shit so you don’t throw it away”

“Let me help you then” I said as I grabbed a shirt and threw it at her

“What? I’m like in complete shock. I don’t know what to do with myself. Fucking Justin Timberlake is lifting a fucking finger to help someone besides himself?”

“Are you like, totally in complete shock?” I asked in a valley girl voice, “I’m lifting my fucking finger to get you out of my fucking house. That shows you how much I want your ass out”

“Bye asshole”

“Later bitch” I said as she slammed the door on her way out. That went well.



I hate that he’s such an asshole. He’s spent his whole life getting whatever the fuck he wants and looking out for only himself that he’s never going to care about anyone else. I don’t even want him to care about me, I’m fine with being used and abused but this is a little much. I just need a little respect, like don’t throw my shit away. Maybe he has a disposable income and he can just throw his stuff away. But I work hard for my money, and I’m living paycheck to paycheck. Plus it was my favorite pair. That’s the real problem. I’m kind of obsessed with panties; I have more than any normal person should. But they were seriously my favorite pair, and I probably won’t be able to find another pair like them.


******


“Hey Sexy” I said through the phone

“Hey, hold on a second” he answered. This is actually the first time I’ve called him. It’s usually the other way around. He pissed me off a couple days ago when he threw my panties away but I’m kind of addicted to him. I can’t go too long with out it.

“Ok” I said softly. I heard him tell someone that he had to take the phone call and would be right back

“Alright, what’s up?”

“Nothing, I’m just all alone and… naked” I heard him laugh, “What are you doing?”

“I’m actually…” he paused, as if contemplating if he should tell me or not, “On a date”

“Oh” I answered softly... there goes that one

“Tell me what you’re doing”

“I’m just laying here, all wet and… horny as fuck” I paused, “But you’re…”

“I’ll be done in like an hour, you still going to be around?”

“I don’t know Sexy, I don’t know if I can wait that long” I moaned softly

“Fuck Madison” he answered and I smiled to myself. It’s good to know that I have that effect on him, because clearly he has that one on me

“Can’t you get here faster?”

“Uh… yeah. I’ll be there in a few minutes”

“K, I’ll get started awhile… hurry up”


I just need to get out of here. Why my publicist thinks it’s a good idea to date Kirsten Durst is beyond me. She’s hot but… nothing spectacular, plus she’s one of the dumbest people in the world. When she talks I look for a knife to stab myself with. But she has a movie coming out and I have a tour soon, so it’s a good idea to start the rumors. The good news is that I’ve accomplished that whole pretending like I’m paying attention thing. I don’t think we have one thing in common.

I dropped her off at her house and literally sped across town to Madison’s place. I grabbed the key from over the doorway and went straight to her bedroom where she was lying completely naked, except for a pair of black stilettos. She’s sleeping, she’s definitely asleep. She is so beautiful. She’s flawless. I quickly took off my clothes and climbed on top of her. I kissed her gently and she woke up, “Hey Sexy” she smiled

“Hey Maddie ” I kissed her neck

“How was your date?”

I laughed and pulled my head away from her neck, “What do you think?”

“I think it sucked”

“I think you’re right”

“I’m sorry,” she laughed, yeah I bet she’s real sorry, “I’ll make it better”


“So uh… it’s nothing serious with Kirsten or anything. I mean, it’s just a publicity thing”

“I don’t care”

“No I know, but I mean nothing’s happening between us”

“I really wouldn’t care if something was” she paused to give me a good look then laughed, “Sexy, don’t think you’re the only one I’m seeing” what the hell is that supposed to mean?’

“No, I don’t”

“Alright then”

“Alright” so she’s seeing other guys. I don’t have a problem with that but I do kind of want to know if she fucking twenty other guys. I mean, I don’t want to catch a disease or anything. I saw her close her eyes, but I’m not done talking about this, “So how many other guys are you seeing?”

“You don’t get to ask me that” her eyes were still closed

“What do you mean I don’t get to ask you that?”

“I mean we’re not dating. Don’t make me out to be a bad person because you’re not the only person I’m with”

“I’m not making you out to be a bad person. I just think I have the right to know if you’re like... fucking twenty other guys”

“I’m not fucking twenty other guys”

“Are you dating other guys or are you just sleeping with them or both?”

“Seriously, that’s none of your damn business”

“It is my business”

“No it’s not. I don’t ask you about the other girls you’re sleeping with. I don’t want to know about them” except I’m definitely not sleeping with any other girls. Honestly, how could I be? I’m with her practically every night. Which makes me wonder how she has enough time to be sleeping with other guys

“Alright, forget it”

“Yeah, forget it” she took a deep breath and moved out of my arms.

She hates to cuddle; it’s the worst possible thing for her. “Do you want me to get going?” I hate coming to her house because I always feel like I need to leave. I don’t want to overstay my welcome and it’s pretty clear she doesn’t like to just hang around and cuddle all night. At least when I’m at my place she can leave if she wants but sometimes she’ll stay.

“I don’t care just like… don’t ask me stupid questions. And don’t get so close that I can’t breathe”
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think! :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story