Author's Chapter Notes:
I wrote True Fulfilment for a Secret Santa and they kind of being dancing in my head. So i thought I would continue with Nicole and Justin. Just a little short story while in the middle of two long stories. :)

 

"A little to the left, over, over, a little more, no back over to the right."

 

Justin sighed heavily throwing a look towards me," Nikki, come on this shit is heavy."

 

I stifle a laugh and continued to direct him to move the large picture along the vacant wall," Just an inch more."

 

He complied and I threw my hands up," Perfect!"

 

He sighed placing the picture frame carefully onto the nail before stepping down off the small step latter and walking over behind me to get a look at the placement," Yeah that looks good babe."

 

I smile cheekily at myself crossing my arms across my chest," Told you."

 

Justin smiled looking down at me wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his hands on my protruding belly, placing a gentle kiss on my cheek," That you did Mama."

 

I stared at the picture looking over its feature, the contrasts in color. It was one of my pregnancy picture. It was in black and white of Justin and I walking the beach hand in hand with jeans rolled up around our ankles with me pair a white button down with a few buttoned at the top and the rest open exposing my belly. I loved it, it was so beautiful and perfect.

 

Justin rubbed my stomach before pulling back, looking at the clock on the wall," I got to get going babe before I'm late for this meeting."

 

I nodded turning my attention to him as he gathered his tools and placed them back in his small compact tool boxes," What time you going to lunch with my Mom?"

 

It was my turn to glance at the clock as it was almost two o'clock," I should be getting ready myself."

 

"Alright, let me go hop in the shower before you do because you like to take forever."

 

I rolled my eyes and motioned towards my stomach," At least I have an excuse."

 

Justin chuckled leaning down stealing a kiss from lips and then placed one on my stomach," True."

 

"You go shower, I'll be right behind ya."

 

Justin nodded with toolbox in hand and headed out the room to our bedroom to get ready for his business meeting. I stood in the middle of the unfolding nursery subconsciously rubbing my belly. The different hues of blues that covered the walls with the trim of white, the room was coming together nicely. Large letters spelling "MEMPHIS" hung over the unmade crib. We were having a boy and we decided on the name Memphis Miguel Timberlake.

 

We just loved the ring of Memphis and it being where Justin was from was an added bonus and Miguel was my grandfather's name. He was a big staple in my life growing up and I wanted to honor him.

 

I wanted so badly to finish the room, but we had two months to go and frankly I was exhausted from the little amount we did do. I was having what they called nesting. The excessive need to clean, clean, clean.

 

I truly was, the past two weeks I would find myself waking up at 3am cleaning various rooms in the house. Just the other night, Justin found me head first in the oven with yellow gloves scrubbing it from top to bottom. He fussed at me for an hour, but not before snapping a few pictures. It was a fun and games until I started cramping, sending Justin in a panic and the DR. ordering me on bed rest for a few days.

 

I earned a stern talking to from him and both of our parents. Yeah, he snitched.

 

I promised them all I would take it easy and not to take on so much. Hence, Justin helping me hang pictures in the baby's room.

 

He had been such a great help even with him touring, which he was currently wrapping up the end of the second leg of his worldwide tour. He was there for every doctor’s appointment, every Lamaze class, lactation appointments. Whatever appointment I had, he made it. It didn't matter if he had to fly in right after a show, or early morning before  a show. He made it happen. I of course tried my best to make it easy for him.

 

In the meantime, when he was traveling his Mom visited often and his cousin Rachel made sure to stop by whenever she wasn't busy. My mom as well and she was planning to stay for two weeks after the baby was born, to help us settle in. Then Lynn would come right after for two weeks as well. I was grateful for the help with Justin and I being new parents, we could use the guidance.

 

I smiled to myself and made my way out of the bedroom closing the door behind me and walked the few steps into our bedroom. The shower was running letting me know Justin was already occupying the bathroom.  I walked into our walk-in closet and fingered through the hangers on my side for something to wear.

 

I decided on an emerald green maxi dress and an opted out of wearing wedge sandals, settling with a gold sandal. My feet had begun to swell a bit, and my equilibrium was starting to be effected, so a heel was probably a bad idea.

 

As I emerged from the closet, Justin was coming out of the steamy shower with a towel wrapped another his lower half with a toothbrush dangling between his lips. I did a once over his dripping sculpted wet body and couldn't help, but lick my lips which earned me a quick tap on the butt as he moved passed me into the closet himself.

 

"Stop it woman." He muttered with a mouthful of toothpaste foam.

 

"No you stop it." I whispered to myself. My hormones were also out of wacky, which was much to Justin's liking.

 

And mines.

 

I laid my dress across the bed and began to peel out of my tank top and shorts, only having to sit down to put my pants off to catch my breath. The more I grew the harder it was to breath, even taking off my clothes had me out of breath sometimes.

 

I watched as Justin emerged from the closet with a pair of fitted jeans sitting slightly below the waistband of his boxers and a new clean white V-neck t-shirt tossed across his shoulder. He moved about humming to himself as he fished for his socks out of the dresser draw and hopped towards the bathroom as he slipped them on one by one.

 

"Hey Nik!" He called out to me.

 

"Hey Justin." I replied back with a smile still sitting in my bra and panties. I listened

 

"You know I was thinking our due date is the week after Lance's wedding, you think you going to be up for that. We suppose to RSVP by this weekend."

 

I grinned from ear to ear every time I hear Lance was getting married. He was my Lancey Boo and we had grown quite close over the years, but even closer over the last few months with the biggest moments in our lives being within a week of each other. I helped him make wedding arrangements and he helped with decorating ideas for the nursery him and Michael.

 

We had been spotted and photograph so many times shopping arm in arm, lunch, dinner and partying with each other. We were enjoying this special moments in our life.

 

 

"Yeah I know, I still RSVP'd with him yesterday and he made arrangements, if I went into labor during the wedding we would have a quick exit plan and if we don't make to it. He understands."

 

Justin came out of the bathroom fully clothed with his hair slicked back and smelling clean and crisp. Even the simplest outfit made him look so delicious.

 

He walked over to the dresser, grabbing his wallet, phone and keys," Well alright babe, I will see you later tonight."

 

I nodded standing up and slightly waddling over to him," Okay call me when you are done. I may still be out with your Mom."

 

He nodded wrapping his arm around me resting his hand on the small of my back," Love you. Mama Bear"

 

I tilt my head up kissing chin softly," You more poppa bear."

 

He grinned kissing my lips and rubbing my belly," Feed him well that's a basketball star in there."

 

I chuckled patting his chest lovingly" Always."

 

He winked tapping my butt before letting me go and heading out the room with one last wink before closing the door behind him.

 

I smiled at the closed the door.

 

God, I love that man.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial pregnant