Story Notes:
I hope you tell me how much you love this story in the review section
Author's Chapter Notes:
This was my vision and I got it from listening to *NSYNC music
It was pre-valentines day, I woke up in the arms of my boyfriend of two years, JC Chasez. He said Goodmorning,Gorgeous. I turned to face him and looked him in the eyes before speaking, Goodmorning. He kissed me and said I have a gift for you. He got out of bed and went to his dresser for it then turned to walk back towards me. I said you didn't have to. He said I wanted to, open it. I unwrapped it and had a smile on my face then said It's us from last summer in Miami, I love it. He said I knew you would. I said Wait a minute,today is not Valentines. He said Tomorrow is, but this is your pre-Valentines gift and you get the other tomorrow. I said I need a shower. He said Right behind you. I said Oh no, but nice try though. He said Can't blame me for trying and besides, I wish you were ready to lose your virtue. I said I thought you weren't with me for that? He said I'm not and you know that, but it wouldn't hurt if you did lose it to me.

While I was driving home, I thought to myself why not give him what he wants and that's me giving him my virginity as a gift so that is what I'll give him tomorrow for Valentines day. When I got inside the apartment I share with my twin sister Caitlynn, I headed to the kitchen where she was. I said Goodmorning. She said What's in your hand? I said Just a pre V-day gift from JC. She said Can I see? I handed it to her while I grabbed some coffee. She said Miami? I said Yes. She said Beautiful couple you two are. I said Thanks, I think. She said Wanna shop til we drop at the mall? I said Lead the way.

As we were shopping, I went towards a lingerie store called Intimate Treasures and she said Why are we going in there? I said I have to get a few things for tomorrow night. While we were looking around, the saleswoman looked at us and said Ladies, are we looking for anthing specific? I said Just something to wear for my boyfriend tomorrow night since it's Valentines. She said Right this way...

After I paid for the red negligee and matching lingerie, we left the mall. I called JC's cell while I was driving and said Are you home? He said No,why? I said Well since we're gonna do dinner at your place tomorrow, I wanted to drop my gift off. He said You got a key so yeah, go for it. I said Love you,bye. I dropped my intimates off at his place so they'll be there for tomorrow night.

Caitlynn said He has a big bed. I said It's comfortable too. She said Can I lay on it to see? I said Go for it. She layed on the bed and said It's like laying on a cloud. I said That's the reason why I stay over sometimes. She said I thought it was because of the great sex. I said In order for that to be true, We have to be doing so and I still have my virginity. She said I thought you would've lost it already. I said Unlike you, I haven't given mine up yet. She said You ready to go yet? I said Yeah, let's get home. By eleven that night, we were in our bedrooms and asleep for the night.
Chapter End Notes:
First ever story published on any site 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc college