Justin smiled to himself as he walked through the door of his home.  It was Valentine’s Day and he couldn’t wait to give Brianna her gift.  He’d snuck out while she was still sleeping to get a little treat for them. She was very pregnant and had told Justin she didn’t want to do anything too crazy to celebrate the holiday.  She didn’t have the energy to get Justin a gift and the more money he made, the harder it was to buy him a gift.  She didn’t want anything from him either, he had always given her more than she could ever ask for.

               He took the stairs two at a time to rush into the bedroom.  She was awake and Justin smiled at the sight of her round belly sticking out of the comforter.  She was getting bigger every day and, though she complained about her size, Justin loved it.  She was curvy when he met her and pregnancy had only enhanced her curves and sexiness.  He slipped in the bed next to her and kissed her before she could speak.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby."

"Happy Valentine's Day."

"How you feelin' this morning?"

"Hungry," Brianna said as her stomach growled, making them both laugh.

"Good, because I brought us a treat," he said, placing a bakery box on her lap.  Underneath the cupcakes hidden within was a diamond bracelet.  He figured she would probably pick the cupcake up to bite and see the bracelet, tell him he was amazngi and they'd have a morning of love-making.  But apparently that was being a little overly optimistic.

"Babe, how did you know I was craving cupcakes?" Brianna asked as she opened the lid of the box.  "This baby totally has a sweet tooth, I swear."

 Justin watched, slightly horrified, at the way she grabbed the first cupcake and demolished it.  She barely looked down as she licked red frosting off her thumb and picked up the second cupcake.  She groaned in pleasure as she sank her teeth into pink frosted red velvet.   He chuckled in amusement at her appetite.

"Sorry babe, did you want a bite?"  Brianna smiled innocently at him and crumpled the paper wrapper in her hand.  She looked down as she threw it into the empty box and finally noticed the bracelet.  "Babe, I told you we didn't have to do gifts!"

 

"I love you babe, I wanted to give you something really nice before the baby comes.  Do you love it?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed, picking up the bracelet.  Before she could slip it on, a look of panice came over her face.  "Shit!"

Brianna jumped out of bed and raced towards the bathroom.  Just followed and arrived just in time to see the remnants of the cupcakes land in the toilet.  The brcelet had been tossed onto the tile floor in haste and he saw the red and pink sticky frosting marks all over it.  Picking it up, he wiped it off with a hand towel.

 

"I thought you were over the morning sickness babe," he said.

"I thought I was too, I'm sorry baby, I didn't want to ruin Valentine's Day."

"You didn't ruin it babe," Justin said, tying her hair back with a band he found on the counter.  "I should have known better than to give my pregnant wife diamonds after I pumped her full of sweets."

 

"I love you," Brianna said, leaning in for a kiss.

"Love you too," Justin said, politely avoiding her mouth and kissing her forehead.

They spent the rest of Valentine's Day in bed cuddling, no cupcakes in sight.  


Completed
SLynn is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Valensync Challenge also liked 17 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story