Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you JC lovers don't mind all the JC love in this one ;) Thanks as always to elle-miranda and Plum for beta and inspo. Now please read and enjoy and leave some love!!

Justin

 

“Well, this is turning out to be a fucking awesome time.” I sip my coffee and look around the table at Joey, Koren, JC, and Kate. “Not what you had in mind, huh Katie?”

 

Kate glares at me. “Stop. You know I hate that.”

 

“It’s a nickname. Chill.” I roll my eyes at her and JC puts a protective arm around his wife.

 

“She’s told you before to not call her that.” His tone is sharp, but soft. I decide to back off.

 

“So, you girls going shopping?” I look at Koren and she eyes Kate.

 

“Maybe. You want to go?” Koren asks Kate.

 

“Yeah. I’ll go shower and change.” Kate stands up and JC squeezes her hand as she leaves the table. I watch his eyes follow her to the stairs and look back at him. I wonder if he knows I’ve been infatuated with his wife since I first laid eyes on her. I wonder if he knows I did whatever I could to break them up.

 

I wonder if he knows I watched them fuck.

 

It was past 3AM and I had just gotten home from another night out. JC’s bed was empty and I knew he was with Kate. My blood boiled. I still couldn’t believe she’d been the one girl I couldn’t get to bed. Kate was gorgeous. And the only reason I’d even roomed with JC was because I knew I’d be closer to her.

 

I crawled into bed and sighed. I should have been exhausted. I’d had a 7am class that day and hadn’t stopped going. Stupidly, I’d scheduled two dates on the same night. The girls happened to be friends and weren’t too happy with my suggestion that we just all go out together. What can I say? I’d never had a threesome and thought it might fun.

 

My brain finally began to shut off and I rolled over and closed my eyes. It was then that I heard the door to our dorm room open.

 

“Shh, I think Justin’s asleep.” It was JC.

 

“We can go back to my room.” That was Kate.

 

“No, it’s across campus and we’re already here.”

 

“I know, baby, but Justin-“

 

“He’s asleep. See?”

Silence. I could feel their eyes on me. I pretended to be in a deep sleep and began to breathe as if I were in a heavy coma.

 

“Ok…” Kate’s voice trailed off and I heard the sounds of what could only be kissing. She giggled and they fell onto his bed.

 

“God, you are so beautiful.” JC was whispering but his voice had a husky tone to it. It was quiet again and all that could be heard was the sound of wet kisses being exchanged.

 

“JC…” Kate was moaning and I opened one eye. He was on top of her, his legs on either side of her waist, straddling her. He bent down to kiss her again, then pulled a blanket over them. “Go down on me, baby.”

 

I couldn’t believe my luck. They were so caught up in each other that they had no idea I was watching them. JC was hidden beneath the blanket and all I could see was Kate’s face and the rising and falling of her body beneath the sheets.

 

“Uhm!” Kate groaned and I could see her moving her body in circular motions under the covers. I could hear the sounds JC was making with his tongue and Kate’s eyes were closed as he continued.

 

“Shit, baby! Shiiiit!” Kate was doing all she could not to scream but I knew she could hardly hold back. JC crawled back to her and I could see them shift somewhat so that he could fuck her.

 

“Shh, Kate. We gotta be quiet.” JC was moving on top of her at a fast pace. Kate clung to his neck and the bed was creaking so much that I knew they were forgetting that I was just in the next bed.

 

Kate was so hot. So fuckable. And watching them together made me want to take care of my own business but I knew I’d be caught if I started that. So I watched. I watched Kate’s contortions on her face go from pleasure to pain. I watched JC looking at her with pure lust in his eyes, smiling at her as they went even harder. I watched Kate grin at him and then throw her head back onto the pillow. I watched JC cover her mouth with his hand so that she wouldn’t scream when she came. I watched him collapse on top of her, breathing as though he’d just run across campus and back.

 

“I love you,” he whispered. “I love you so much, Kate.”

 

“I love you, too.” She was gasping for breath. Just as she turned her head, I shut my eyes tightly so she didn’t see me staring at her.

 

“I can’t believe Justin slept through all that.” JC chuckled softly and he rolled off of her, spooning her in his arms.

 

“Me either,” Kate said softly. They both let out a sigh almost in unison. In a minute, it was quiet. I opened my eyes and saw they were falling asleep. I was hard as a rock, but I knew I’d have to wait a few more minutes before I took care of it.

 

I couldn’t help but grin. I’d just watched Kate fuck her boyfriend and it would just make my fantasies of her even more real in my head.

 

It was sick and twisted. But maybe I was, too.

 

 

Kate

 

Koren and I leave an hour and a half later. We’re both quiet in the car on the way to the small shopping district in Siesta Key. I know we’ve both got a lot on our minds. Why was Liv being such a bitch? I hate to call her that because she’s my best friend, but that’s exactly how she’s been acting for most of this vacation.

 

Is that what we call it? Vacation?

 

I don’t even know anymore.

 

“Does it feel weird?” Koren asks me as we’re sitting at a light. She’s in the passenger seat and I’m driving. The rain is pelting the car so hard that it’s hard to hear her.

 

“Yes.” I don’t even hesitate. “I don’t even know why I thought this was a good idea anymore.”

 

“It would’ve been better if it was just me and Joey and you and JC.” Koren is stating a fact and I nod in agreement.

 

“JC thinks I’m hiding something.” I suddenly blurt out and look over at my friend.

 

“You’ve got a lot of secrets, Kate. I mean, you and me are really the only ones who know about Liv and Justin sleeping together.” Koren catches my eye. “And you have to know about –“

 

“Dayna.” I finish for her. “Yeah, I remember that night. I never told anyone. How did you know?”

 

“Joey was at the bar, too.” Koren reminds me.

 

I pull forward as the light changes and drive toward the direction of the tiny little shopping district. It’s really nothing but boutiques and the closest mall is in Sarasota. It could be an option if we decide not to go back to the house so soon.

 

“Koren, I…” I hesitate and can’t decide whether or not I should tell her the biggest secret I’ve kept for the last fifteen years or not. “Did, um, did you know about Lance?”

 

Koren shakes her head. “Other than we all assumed he was crazy about you and jealous of JC.”

 

I laugh softly and look ahead at the downpour in front of me. “No. He wasn’t crazy about me at all. We were best friends. That’s it. He was crazy about someone else.” I can’t believe I’m finally telling someone. JC doesn’t even know. But for some reason, I know I can tell Koren. “He was crazy about Justin.”

 

Koren gasps and puts her hand over mouth. “What? Are you serious?”

 

I nod. “He told me about a month before he died. It was why nobody I ever set him up with worked out or why he wasn’t really asking girls out. He wanted Justin.”

 

“Did Justin ever find out?” Koren asks.

 

“I think he told him. I’m not sure.” I’m trying to find a decent parking spot by one of the beach boutiques as I respond. “Justin was always a jerk to him. But when was Justin not a jerk?”

 

“I’m surprised to hear you call him that. Out of all of us, he seemed to get along with you the best.” Koren was right but it was only because Justin had had a crush on me from the first day we met. It wasn’t as though I was stupid. I knew he liked me. But I was with JC and I was still with JC and that wasn’t ever going to change.

 

“He liked me. He was only nice to me because he thought it would steer me away from JC.” I park in an almost full parking lot. The rain is coming down harder if that’s even possible. We sit in the car and don’t move.

 

“Please. You were smitten with JC from day one. I still can’t believe you guys did it and scared that poor Melody girl off.” Koren can’t help but snicker.

 

“I didn’t scare her off! I guess she couldn’t handle her roommate having a healthy sex life.” I’m smirking and Koren shakes her head at me.

 

“Kate, you and JC were like bunnies. My god, the fact that you got it on between scenes in Hamlet is beyond me. And on the first date nonetheless.” Koren chuckles. “Although I guess I’m one to talk. I had sex with Joey five hours after we first met.”

 

“Yeah, at least I waited two days.” I counter and we’re both laughing at each other now.

 

“This was a great first date.” JC told me as we were standing in front of my dorm room. I smiled at him and touched the door handle of my room.

 

“Yeah. I had a lot of fun.” I looked down at my feet and then back at him. “You wanna come in?”

 

He grinned, then shrugged. “Sure.”

 

I opened the door and the room was dark. My roommate, Melody, was asleep in the bottom bunk.

 

“Um, so…” I whispered. “This is my room.”

 

JC chuckled behind me and I felt his arm wrap around my waist. He pulled me against him and I turned around. “Hey.”

 

“Hey.” I bit my lower lip and giggled under my breath.

                                                                                                                            

His lips were on mine and I was doing my best not to make a lot of noise. Melody was a heavy sleeper but our dorm room was the size of a storage closet.

 

My head was spinning. I’d never been kissed like that before. Normally a guy would choke me with his tongue but JC knew how to maneuver our tongues together like a dance.

 

“Kate,” JC whispered, still kissing me.

 

“Hm?” I was pinned against the wall and JC’s fingers were already grazing the skin underneath my shirt and I knew what he wanted.

 

“Can we get on your bed?” He kissed my cheek, one hand cupping my chin so he could look at me in the dark.

 

“Yeah.” I gently pushed him away and led him over to the bunk bed. I climbed up first and laid down. There was hardly any room as it was and I already knew what we were going to do.

 

He followed and crawled on top of me, the bed shaking somewhat and both of us laughing under our breaths.

 

It was dark but not so dark that we couldn’t see what we were doing. I could hear him fumbling with his belt and I was lifting my shirt over my head, throwing it toward the ground and praying it didn’t land on top of Melody’s head.  

 

If I thought my head had been spinning when we were standing up, it was for sure making me dizzy laying down with him. Yes, I’d done this before with other guys. Yes, it had been exciting and fun. But JC was different. I’d known that from the moment I laid eyes on him.

 

Soon we were dry humping hard against one another. I was gasping and not caring at all that Melody was right below us and the top bunk shaking like it was only meant that the bottom was getting equal attention.

 

“JC…” I bit his earlobe and he moaned in my ear. “I want you. You’re getting me so wet. Let’s just do it.”

 

“God, I want you, too, Kate.” He flicked his tongue against my neck. “You sure you want to up here?”

 

“Yeah.” I groaned. “I don’t care. Just fuck me, okay?”

 

“Well, you’re sure persistent, honey.” I could see him grinning at me in the dark. “Okay.”

 

We started kissing again and our hands were moving all over one another in attempt to get undressed. JC’s jeans were down around his ankles and he reached down to pull something out of his pocket.

 

“Shit.” he mumbled.

 

“What?” I wrapped my arms around his neck and reached up to kiss him again.

 

“I don’t have a condom.” His eyes looked right into mine.

 

“I’m on the pill.” I was trying to reassure him. Truth be told, I’d never had sex without a condom before, but I was so hot and turned on by him that I didn’t care.

 

JC didn’t say anything and I was starting to wonder if we had just climbed up on the bunk for nothing, but then I felt him starting to rub me between my legs.

 

“Alright. As long as you’re ok with that.” His voice was hot against my ear and I knew I was done.

 

Our first time wasn’t awkward, except for the fact that we were on top of a college bunk bed and my roommate was right below us. It wasn’t magical, either. In fact, he came about twenty seconds after being inside of me, which we laughed about later. But for some reason, it was still different than any other guy I’d been with. Probably because we were supposed to be together and it just felt right.

 

The next morning, we woke up in an awkward spooning position. We got dressed and went down to breakfast together. When I got back to my dorm room, there was a notice on my door stating that Melody had moved out and requested another dorm on campus.

 

It wasn’t a surprise that for the rest of that year, JC and I wound up fucking in that dorm room a lot, now that I didn’t have a roommate.

 

The rain has subsided by now and we finally get out of the car and make our way into one of the boutiques. We’re not really shopping, just looking around. I can tell both of our minds are a million miles away.

 

“I miss college sometimes.” Koren says out of nowhere as we’re picking up different purses.

 

“Me, too.” I admit. “I miss that we were all really close at one time.” I pause and don’t say anything else. Because for the first time, I’m starting to wonder if any of that was really true or if it was just the fact that we were friends out of convenience.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Reviews are like JC on top....or bottom...hehe sorry


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin joey chris alternateuniverse lance