Author's Chapter Notes:
First of all let me say I'm really sorry for not proofreading this story better so far. I promise I will do better from now, and I will go back and fix the first 9 chapters because honestly once looking through it, I have come to the realization that it is atrocious. So I'm sorry, but I will fix it!! Thanks for reading anyways!
J.C. and I had a quiet and relaxing night after that, with no complaints from me, it was much needed. The next morning I made my way to the studio with J.C. while Justin, Trace, and Chris hit the golf course. I was watching J.C. intently with a smile on my face as I watched him lean over the soundboard making tiny adjustments a look of complete concentration on his face, when the door busted open and Justin and Trace walked in. I noticed J.C. tense slightly at the interruption before he turned to greet them a smile on his face.

“Hey baby.” I said softly looking up at Justin.

Justin glanced over at me and then to J.C. gauging the situation before slowly turning his attention back to me. “Hey.” Justin finally relented, and I relaxed a little, seeing as how I hadn’t talked to him since I left the studio the day before.

I stood and made my way over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my head in his shoulder, needing to feel close to him. Justin inhaled deeply, fisting his hand into my hair, before pulling me back slightly and forcibly kissing me. I let a small moan escape my lips relishing in the kiss and allowing Justin to deepen it slightly.

“Do you two ever stop?” Trace grunted, rolling his eyes at us, causing us to pull apart.

“Awww, short stuff are you jealous?” I teased over in his direction, as he flipped me off in response, obviously not amused.

“Everything okay?” Justin asked me quietly, ignoring Trace. I nodded as I smiled up at him, causing him to grin back in response and place a light kiss on my mouth.

“Come on Trace, let’s get out of here and let these two get some work done.” I said stepping out of Justin’s grasp and towards Trace.

“Where are we going?” Trace asked eyeing my suspiciously.

“I was thinking about lying out by Justin’s pool with some margaritas.”I smirked as his eyes lit up as he nodded in approval.

“Don’t have too much fun without me.” Justin pouted over at us.

“Never.” I smiled as I sauntered back over to him, kissing him.

“Mmm,” Justin groaned slightly as he pulled away and moved his mouth to my ear whispering, “there’s some powder down in the rec room.” I fought the urge to roll my eyes as I pulled back to look at him, “K, I love you.” I whispered licking my lips.

“I love you too, I’ll be back in a few hours.” Justin nodded, closing the gap between us and kissing me softly, as he placed his car keys in my hand.


So much for sleeping in my own bed while I was home, Trace and I got drunk sitting out by the pool, with Justin eagerly joining us when he got back and now after only a couple short hours of sleep it was time to get up and head out on this tour. Four thirty was entirely too early to be up and from Justin’s grunts of misery I could tell he agreed whole heartedly. I left him to finish getting ready and made my way downstairs to see Trace dressed and ready to go, with his head on the kitchen table fast asleep. I shook my head at him before I started to flip through the itinerary for the day, sighing slightly at everything that was on it. I turned around to grab a redbull out of the fridge as Justin made his way into the kitchen, smacking Trace upside the head causing him to wake up with a grunt.

“What the fuck?” Trace mumbled rubbing his head.

“Get your ass up.” Justin rolled his eyes at his friend. After a few more seconds he looked back up at Trace, “Come here,” he sighed as he took a bag out of his pocket and emptied it on the counter breaking it up into three lines. Justin bent down and quickly snorted one, before handing the straw to Trace who eagerly accepted.

“Here baby.” Justin said as he snorted loudly causing the cocaine to go further up his sinuses.

“I’m good, I’ve got a lot of work to do today, and so do you.” I said raising my eyebrows at him.

“Yeah, and it won’t get done if I’m sleeping.” He shrugged as he bent back over the counter and greedily did the line that was intended for me. I rolled my eyes, but decided to let it go for the time being, hoping he’d slow down with the drugs once Trace went back home.


We got to the compound about quarter after five to everyone bustling around hurriedly making sure everything and everyone were where they needed to be. I left Justin and Trace to get our bags situated and made my way over to where the dancer’s bus was making sure they had all made it and were getting settled. “Hey Madison!” Dana smiled warmly when she saw me approaching.

“Hey.” I smiled back noting that they were all there.

“So you four will be sharing this bus, have you checked it out yet?” I asked nodding towards the entrance.

“Oh and who will you be sharing a bus with?” Kristin asked the disgust evident in her voice.

“Chris.” I smiled politely at her. It was true, Chris and I were assigned to the same bus, I just left out the fact that most of my time would actually probably be spent on Justin and J.C’s bus. She just glared at me slightly, obviously not sure what to say to that, so I ushered the other girls onto the bus, showing the around quickly.


After finishing with the dancers I made my way back across the lot, saying hi to a few people along the way. I stepped onto the steps of the bus to see Justin, J.C., and Chris sitting around, and assumed Trace had went to lay back down not seeing him anywhere. “What are you doing here?” I asked Chris eyeing him suspiciously.

“I could ask you the same thing.” He smirked at me, as I plopped down on the couch between Justin and J.C.

“Hey Madi.” J.C. sleepily smiled over at me as I smiled back before turning my attention back to Chris.

“We have a radio interview to do in a little bit, and I just figured it’d be easier if I was over here, instead of all of us calling in from three different places.” He shrugged. I nodded knowingly, leaning into Justin still tired and realizing things had already started up full force. It was only a two hour drive to Jacksonville, but I figured it was the only down time I would get that day, so as I let out a yawn I stretched myself out across Justin and J.C’s laps and closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep as they excitedly talked with Chris about the upcoming interview and the start of the tour.


As soon as we arrived, the guys were whisked off, having a whole list of interviews and promotions they needed to get to before settling into their sound check. I was asked to tag along, but declined choosing to go and make sure all the costumes and props were ready and set up. I was more than aware that they had people to do all of that, but I was having an OCD moment, and wanted to make sure everything was perfect so it would all go off without a hitch tonight.


I had just made my way back to the guys dressing room and sat down, when they all came bursting through the door laughing. “Hey.” I smiled as I stood to greet them.

“Hey.” Justin grinned mischievously at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

“Why do you look like you’re up to no good?” I questioned, my eyes narrowing slightly at him. Justin’s eyes gleamed as he stared at me before he bent down putting his mouth to my ear.

“It’s on tonight.” He whispered gruffly, sending a chill through my body.

“What?” I asked quietly, not sure what he was talking about.

“With C.” Justin growled, causing me to pull back away from him a little too quickly and squeak, “Really?”

Justin just grinned stupidly at me, as my eyes quickly darted around the room to see if anyone had noticed my anxiousness. I was glad to see no one was paying any attention to us, besides J.C. who was across the room casually watching us. He broke out into a small smile when my eye caught his and I couldn’t help but to smile back as my stomach filled with butterflies.


The show went off perfectly and all the dancers were excitedly talking about it as they made their way off the stage and towards the dressing room to shower and get ready for the after party. I on the other hand, headed out towards the bus planning on going to the hotel with the guys to get ready. A couple minutes later the guys all came bounding onto the bus full of energy, “That was amazing!” I squealed as I jumped up into Justin’s arms catching him off guard.

He faltered back for a second, before regaining his balance and grinning at me as I crashed my lips down onto his in a heated kiss. Justin pulled back slightly biting my bottom lip in the process as his fingers dug into my ass, holding me tightly against him, “Now that was amazing,” he said his voice low causing me to giggle.

I bent down and slowly kissed him again, before jumping down out of his arms and turning and congratulating the rest of the guys. I was finishing hugging Chris and turned towards J.C. to see him smiling sheepishly at me, “Come here,” he said his voice low as he pulled me into a tight hug.

“You were amazing.” I said pulling back just enough to look at his face.

“So were you, you should be proud, that was all your hard work out there.” He smiled causing me to blush and turn my gaze downward.

“Thanks, but you guys did all the work, I just put some dance steps together.” I mumbled stepping out of his embrace.

“Oh, don’t start being modest now.” Chris teased, throwing his towel at me.


Justin and I walked into our hotel room and I immediately pushed him down so he was sitting on the edge of the bed and made quick work of undoing his pants. I tugged slightly on them and Justin lifted his hips just enough to let me pull them down as he watched me in amusement. I licked my lips slowly as I dropped to my knees, taking him into my hand and pumping him a few times, causing him to instantly harden. I glanced up at him to see him smirking at me with his eyebrows raised, not sure what I was doing. I slowly dipped my head down, taking his tip into my mouth and sucking slowly, causing his mouth to fall open. My lips slightly curved into a smile around him as I saw his face and I slowly moved down a little further, taking more of him into my mouth, eliciting a slow moan from him. I quickly took all of him into my mouth setting a slow pace as I moved up and down on him, while cupping his balls in my hands massaging them lightly.

“Damn Madi.” Justin breathed out, his hands tangling into my hair as he started to thrust himself into my mouth. I took the hint and sped up my pace, massaging him with my tongue. I heard Justin’s breathing start to rise and squeezed his balls lightly in my hand, causing his grip on my hair to tighten as he held my head down on top of him. I sucked a little harder and heard his breath hitch as he started to twitch in my mouth, before he shot his load into my mouth, coating the back of my throat. I bobbed slowly up and down a few more times, making sure I swallowed every drop before letting him fall out of my mouth. Justin still had a hold of my hair and he tugged on it, bringing me up to him where he kissed me hungrily. I finally pulled away out of breath and started to discard my clothes as I made my way into the bathroom to shower.


I stepped in, followed by Justin who wrapped his hands around my waist, flattening them on my stomach, as he brushed my hair off my neck and kissed it slowly. I closed my eyes titling my head to the side, giving him better access, as his hands started to travel further down my body. His thumb lightly grazed over my nub, and I whimpered slightly, causing his mouth to curl into a smile against my neck. His fingers moved a little further spreading my folds apart, as he gently caressed me.

“Please J.” I begged my whole body on fire.

“Patience babygirl.” Justin purred, as his thumb gently grazed back over my clit. My hips instinctively bucked against him, causing him to chuckle. He applied a little more pressure and began to rub his thumb back and forth across it, as I fell back into him for support.

“Ahh.” I cried out as two of his fingers slipped inside of me. Justin began pumping his fingers in and out of me, and it was all I could do to remain standing, as I felt my orgasm begin to build in the pit of stomach. My insides started to tighten slightly and Justin quickly added a third finger into my core as he continued to furiously rub my clit. That was all it took and my whole body shook as I pulsated around his fingers as he continued to finger fuck me. My body finally started to calm down and Justin slowly pulled his hand away from me, placing it on my hip to steady me as he bent down and kissed me.


We quickly washed off after that, not wanting to be late for the after party. I was blow drying my hair as Justin stepped back into the bathroom wearing only his jeans. I looked over his chiseled chest and smiled to myself as he came up beside me and poured some coke onto the counter and started to sift through it. “Aren’t you wired enough?” I asked glancing over at him.

He just shrugged, “I’m celebrating,” he said as he quickly snorted a line before offering me some.

“I’m good I’m ready for a drink though.” I sighed.

“You okay?” Justin asked noting my tone.

“Yeah,” I smiled up at him, “just a little nervous.”

“You sure you wanna do this?” Justin asked with raised eyebrows.

“Yeah…yes definitely. I just need a little liquid courage.” I said shaking my head, not sure if I was trying to convince him or myself.

“I’ll get you a drink, hurry up so we can go.” He said smacking my ass as he made his way back into the bedroom.


I made my way out of the bathroom and stopped in my tracks when I saw J.C. standing there eyeing me up and down as I stood there in only my matching bra and panties. “Hey.” I whispered as Justin walked over and handed me a glass.

“Hey back.” J.C. whispered licking his lips, as I smelled the liquor in the cup coming to realization that it was tequila. I took a big gulp of it as there was a knock on the door, breaking all three of our concentration. I quickly set the glass down and scurried over to my suitcase and pulled my black dress out and over my head, before Justin opened the door.

“You fuckers ready?” Trace bellowed making his way into the room.

“Almost, chill out.” I said reaching down to slip on my red heels.

“Here,” Justin said handing Trace a glass, “there’s some powder in the bathroom too.” Trace nodded and made his way towards the bathroom. J.C. caught my eye giving me a knowing look and I just shrugged as I stood up and made my way over to him. I took another drink of my tequila, before I held the glass out offering it to J.C. He took it and took a sip of it as Trace made his way back out of the bathroom stating he was ready to go. I rolled my eyes, taking the glass back from J.C.’s grasp and finished it before making my way towards the door.


We met the rest of the guys downstairs and all made our way to the club together, making our way inside and up to the VIP area as everyone congratulated us on the way by. A waitress immediately made her way over to us, asking what we wanted to drink. She quickly returned handing us all our drinks, and everybody dispersed going their own ways. Much to the dismay of Trace I pulled Justin out onto the dance floor, needing to get rid of some of my pent up energy. I was having fun with Justin, as I felt him press his slightly hard member into my ass grinding up against me. I grabbed his hand slowly running it down my body as we continued to move against one another, and the excitement of what was going to happen tonight started to come back, settling between my legs. I gripped Justin’s hand tighter thinking about it.

“You okay?” Justin asked his breath fanning out against my ear.

I nodded slightly, turning around to face him and kissed him slowly pressing myself into him, “Just excited for tonight,” I let out leaning into his ear. I pulled back and saw Justin grinning down at me as Trace appeared beside us holding three shot glasses.


We all threw back the shots and I saw Trace lean into Justin and whispered something. Justin nodded at him before pulling me close to him so I could hear him, “Trace and I will be right back, you good for a few?” I nodded slightly as they started to walk away, figuring they were going off to some secluded area to do more coke.

I looked up and saw J.C. on the dance floor and smiled to myself as I started to make my way towards him, before noticing he was dancing with Kristin. I hesitated for a moment, before deciding that I didn’t care what she thought and continued my way over towards them. I tapped him on the shoulder, getting his attention; he glanced back at me his face lighting up as a smile spread across his face. “Can I cut it?” I asked as innocently as possible as I glanced up at him.

“Of course.” J.C. smiled and turned towards me.

Kristin huffed visibly upset, “Where’s Justin?” she asked pointedly.

“He’s with Trace, but if you want to dance with him he’ll be back in a couple minutes.” I smiled over at her an evil gleam in my eyes.

Just then a new song started and J.C. pulled me closer to him, moving against me, as Kristin just glared before stomping off. I opened my mouth to point out the obvious about Kristin but stopped when J.C. growled in my ear, “Do you have any idea how crazy I’ve been going knowing that you bra and panties match your heels?” I giggled slightly, knowing how turned on Justin got when I matched my undergarments with my heels.

“Yeah? You like that?” I questioned snaking my arm up around his neck and pulling his head down close to mine.

“Mmm Madi.” J.C. breathed out, grinding himself into me, showing me just how much he did like it.

Just then Justin appeared in front of me and pushed himself against my front, following my rhythm with J.C., his eyes darkening with want. I leaned forward and kissed Justin, before pulling back, “Let’s get out of here.” Justin slowly licked his lips looking me over, before glancing up at J.C. who nodded, before nodding himself and pulling me off the dance floor with J.C. following close behind.


It took us a good forty-five minutes to make our way through everyone who kept congratulating us and trying to get us to stay and have another drink. Trace was especially difficult to get past; he was leaving the next day to go back to Tennessee and he wanted to stay up all night partying with Justin. When I finally claimed to have a headache and wanted to go back so I could sleep, he suggested I ride with J.C. since he was leaving too, and that Justin should stay with him. I groaned out in frustration and Justin finally pulled Trace off to the side and started to whisper something to him, before I saw him pull a baggie of coke out of his jeans and put it in Trace’s hand. I couldn’t even be bothered to be angry about it though, because after that Trace went off to order another drink and Justin made his way back over to us, saying we could finally leave. It took us another couple minutes to round up some security and get them to pull a car around, but we finally all climbed into the back of the escalade, and I settled down into the seat between them. Justin had his arm around me while his other hand slowly grazed its way up my thigh and I couldn’t help the nervous butterflies that settled in my stomach in anticipation. I gently rested my hand on J.C.s knee, causing him to look down at me and smile, and I thought my insides were going to explode before we even made it back to the hotel. It wasn’t a long ride, but it gave me time to process what was about to happen as I sat in between both of them, and I was starting to psyche myself out. I was excited, but I was even more nervous; I had never been shy sexually, but this was whole new territory and I had no idea what to expect.
Chapter End Notes:
Alright, things are about to get very very interesting. Anyways let me know what you all think!!! Please and Thank you!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: druggiej roughsex jealous triangles threeway justinandtrace jc justin