Author's Chapter Notes:
Sooooo this chapter is uber-long but it has what everyone has been waiting for so....enjoy!!
We pulled up to the hotel, and I took my hand back away from J.C. and let Justin help me out of the car. The guys stopped for a few minutes to greet some fans who had gathered outside and I hung back fidgeting nervously. I was ready to get this thing started and the more time I had to think about it the more anxious I became. We finally made our way inside and quickly headed towards the elevators in silence. We rode up to our floor no one saying a word, as I continually shifted my weight back and forth, not being able to hold still. I could feel Justin and J.C’s eyes on me, which only made the situation worse, so when the elevator doors opened, I bolted out and practically ran down the hall to mine and Justin’s room. I got the door open and immediately went to work making myself a drink. I took a long drink of it, relaxing slightly as Justin and J.C. slowly walked into the room eyeing me.

“You okay?” Justin smirked obviously amused by the whole situation. I didn’t trust my voice not to crack, so I just vigorously nodded my head as I took another drink of the alcohol in my hand.

“You sure you want to do this?” J.C. asked softly, his eyes searching mine as he slowly moved towards me. I took another drink, before setting my glass down and starting up at the two of them.

“Yeah, I just…I’m not….I’m nervous, I don’t know how this works.” I stuttered trying to find the right words.

“First thing, you need to relax Madi.” Justin soothed grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him.

I nodded slightly hearing what he said, but not being able to actually process the words. Justin ran his thumb across my cheek before tangling his hand in my hair and pulling my face forward to kiss me. He kissed me slowly, gently massaging my scalp, and I did start to relax as I got lost in his kiss. I felt Justin’s other hand leave me back for a second, apparently summoning J.C. over because in the next second I felt him step up behind me and his lips start to gently kiss my neck causing me to gasp slightly into Justin’s mouth.

“Relax.” Justin murmured against my lips as he continued to kiss me.

“We can stop whenever you want, just say the word.” J.C. whispered, brushing my hair off my neck, before bending down to kiss it again. I nodded slightly, leaning back into J.C. as my fingers started to slowly undo the buttons on Justin’s shirt. J.C.’s hands slid down my sides, until they were resting on my hips and he slowly grinded himself into me. I finally got Justin’s shirt undone and pushed it off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor, before bending down and lightly kissing his chest, pushing my ass further into J.C. causing him to groan.


Justin pulled me back up slowly, reaching for the hem of my dress and slowly pulled it up over my body and tossed it to the floor. I whimpered slightly at the loss of contact, but both sets of hands immediately found their way back to my body quieting me. Justin started to slowly knead my breasts in his hands as he bent down kissing me purposely again, and J.C.’s hands fanned out across my stomach, playing slightly with the lace at the top of my panties. My whole body was on fire and with every touch, electricity shot through my body. Justin slightly deepened the kiss and before I even realized what I was doing I ran my hands down my body finding J.C’s and pushing them further south. J.C. quickly obliged and started to rub me thru my panties, causing a soft moan to escape my lips. My hands left J.C.’s letting him continue on his own and I fumbled with the button on Justin’s jeans for a second before getting them undone and pushing them down over his hips.

Justin stepped back slightly kicking his shoes off and letting his pants pool at his feet before stepping out of them. He licked his lips slightly watching J.C. touch me, and when I let out a small whimper his hand moved down grasping his cock and stroking it slowly. I reached my hand out towards Justin and he slowly stepped closer to me and I reached out grasping onto him and firmly stroked him. Justin reached behind me and quickly undid my bra, letting my breasts pop out and he let out a small grunt of approval as his head bent down and pulled my nipple into his mouth sucking lightly. I threw my head back onto J.C.’s shoulder my mind on overload at all the sensations that were coursing through my body. J.C.’s free hand dug into my hip, holding me tightly against him as he applied more pressure to my clit as he started to rub against it more furiously. Justin bit down slightly on my nipple, causing me to push my body out into his mouth and J.C.’s hand, and he quickly moved over to the other one as my orgasm started to build at lightning speed. I was glad that they were on either side of me holding me up because my whole body started to shake as I slowly fell over the edge crying out, “Ahhh…”

As my orgasm ripped through my body I felt Justin twitch in my hand and J.C. grinded himself against me, both of them enjoying the show before them. I let go of Justin and wrapped my arms around his neck, as I fell back against J.C. exhausted, trying to regain my breathing.


“You okay?” J.C. gently asked as he moved his now drenched hand out from between my legs and wiped it on his shirt as he peeled it off his body, before letting me settle back against him.

“Mmmhmm.” I lazily smiled, causing both of them to chuckle.

I cocked my head to the side so I could look up at J.C.; he started down at me, his blue eyes dark with need. I licked my lips, wanting to lean over and kiss him but hesitated not sure how Justin would feel about it. Justin must have noticed however, because he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me forward slightly, before turning me around to face J.C. and whispered in my ear, “It’s okay.”

I nodded slightly before leaning up and pulling J.C. down to me kissing him hungrily. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer, moaning out at how his mouth felt on mine. I slowly ran my hands down his chest, exploring all of contours before making my way to his belt buckle. I quickly undid it along with the buttons on his pants and dipped my hand down into his briefs grasping him firmly before pulling him free.

“Madison.” J.C. breathed out, closing his eyes and hovering just above my lips.


Just then Justin pressed himself up and behind me as he bent down and started to leave a trail of kisses from my shoulder up and over to my neck, causing me to grasp J.C. tighter in my hand as I pumped him. Justin’s hand wrapped around me and pinched my nipple causing me to cry out slightly, but J.C. quickly quieted me by covering my mouth with his again. Justin’s other hand traveled down my torso and slipped over my folds, “Damn Madi,” he grunted feeling how wet I was.

I whimpered slightly as his fingers grazed over my clit and reached back with my free hand grasping him tightly. “Fuck Madi, I need you.” Justin grunted out pulling his hands away and turning me to face him, ripping my panties off of my body. My eyes widened slightly, as he caught me off guard and I reached out placing my hands on his shoulders to steady myself.


Justin roughly pulled my leg up over his hip and plunged himself into me causing me to cry out. I did my best to steady myself against Justin, before I reached out behind me, summoning J.C. He hesitantly stepped up behind me placing a light kiss on my shoulder, not really sure what I wanted. I grabbed his hand pulling him closer to me so he was flush against my back, allowing me to bring my other leg up against Justin’s hip. I leaned back against J.C. and cocked my head to the side kissing him as his hand slowly ran down my body and he lightly started to pull and twist my clit between his fingers, causing my breathing to hitch.

“Fuck me C.” I panted out, pulling away from his kiss.

“Huh?” J.C. let out a confused look pooling over his face.

I reached behind me pulling his hips forward and grinding into him the best I could with Justin buried deep inside me, causing him to groan out at the friction. “Really?” J.C. breathed out uncertainly.

“Please.” I begged out as Justin stopped his movements, holding me against him waiting on J.C. to make his move, “There’s some lube in the front pocket of my suitcase,” Justin nodded over to it, wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me in place as J.C. stepped away from me.

I bent down and kissed Justin, running my fingers over his buzzed head, causing him to twitch slightly inside of me.

J.C. quickly made his way back over to us, stroking himself in his hands, spreading the lube out over his cock before standing behind me, pressing into my ass lightly.

“You sure?” J.C. asked breaking me from my kiss with Justin. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder and nodded up at him, as he slowly pushed himself into me.

“Fuck.” I hissed out as Justin groaned, feeling J.C. push up against him, only my thin layer of flesh between them.

“Are you okay? Am I hurting you?” J.C. asked panic stricken as he stopped moving inside of me.

“Oh god, don’t stop.” I whimpered turning my head and kissing him lightly on the corner of the mouth calming his fears. J.C. nodded slightly pushing himself the rest of the way inside of me, groaning in the process.

J.C. started to slowly move in and out of me and after a couple seconds of me adjusting to it, Justin followed his lead and started to pump in and out of me again as well. My breathing quickened and I knew there was no way I was going to last very long as I felt both of them moving inside of me. I rested my head back on J.C. closing my eyes, getting ready to lose myself, but Justin noticed and grabbed me by the chin forcing me to look at him, “Wait Madi,” he growled out.

“I…J!” I yelled out, not being able to stop the orgasm that was ripping through my core.

“Fuck.” Justin grunted as I pulsated around him as he slammed himself into me a few more times, before grinding into me slowly as I started to come down.

J.C. had stopped moving and was just holding me up, watching me as I rode the wave out; leaning over to kiss me once I relaxed back against him. Once I relaxed some, Justin pulled all the way out of me, before completely filling me back up, still chasing his orgasm. I cried out in surprise causing J.C.’s eyes to widen slightly, “Are you okay?”

“Mmm.” I whimpered nodding slightly, as I constricted my ass around J.C.’s cock, causing him to groan out and start to move inside of me once again.


I leaned forwards slowly kissing Justin’s neck slightly as he and J.C. found a rhythm moving together within me. I heard J.C.’s breath start to quicken and I leaned back into him, pulling him to me, kissing him trying to pull him closer to the edge.

“Damn Madi.” Justin growled bringing his hand down loudly across my chest, causing me to moan and J.C.’s eyes to widen, slightly caught off guard.

Justin’s thumb found my clit and began to rub against it causing me to choke out a low moan. Justin grunted, digging his fingers into my hips as he slammed into me a few more times, causing me to yell out with each thrust.

“Damn Madi.” Justin grunted out and I knew he was just as close as J.C. I turned my head slightly pecking J.C. on the mouth as I caressed Justin’s cheek, trying to bring them both closer to their orgasms. I let out a loud moan my whole body contracting as they brought me to my second orgasm and I heard them both grunt out, burying themselves within me as they emptied themselves into me.

My whole body relaxed, completely exhausted, as I leaned back onto J.C. as Justin held my legs up. J.C. placed a series of soft kisses on the side of my head as Justin slowly set my legs down and took half a step back pulling out of me. I rested all my weight back on J.C. and quickly reached out grabbing Justin’s arm to steady myself, as he just smirked at me.

“Mmm.” I moaned out almost inaudibly as my eyes started to flutter closed, completely worn out from the long day and the amazing sex that had just happened.

“Come here.” J.C. quietly said whisking me up into his arms and carrying me over to the bed, where he gently laid me down. J.C. placed a light kiss on my forehead, before standing up and moving to make his way back across the room.

“No!” I whined reaching out for him.

“What?” J.C. softly asked walking back over to me and picking up my hand. I didn’t have the energy to talk so I just tugged on his arm lightly, trying to get him to lie down.

“Madison.” J.C. uneasily breathed out, looking at me before glancing up at Justin who was crawling into bed on the other side. Justin just shrugged at J.C. wrapping his arm around my waist getting comfortable.

“You sure that’s not weird?” J.C. asked skeptically.

“That’s what you’re worried about being weird?” Justin laughed up at his friend.

“I…I don’t know.”J.C. sighed, relenting and crawling into bed on the other side of me. I kept a hold of J.C.’s hand as he laid down and turned slightly to face Justin, “I love you J,” I mumbled barely able to form coherent words.

“I love you too baby, go to sleep.” Justin sighed kissing my cheek lightly before closing his own eyes.


The next morning I woke up to Justin pressing his arousal into my leg and I slowly opened my eyes to see him grinning down at me. “Morning.” I smiled up at him.

“Morning.” Justin groaned out slowly grinding himself into my hip. I smiled at him before pulling his head down and kissing him as I grasped him in my hand causing him to groan again.

“Suck it Madi.” Justin groaned, pulling away from the kiss.

I raised my eyebrows slightly at him, before relenting and sliding down his body and taking him into my mouth causing him to hiss out, “Fuuuuuck.”

Hearing Justin, J.C. started to slowly wake up and I glanced over in his direction, as his eyes widened slightly realizing what was going on, “I….Sorry.” J.C. stumbled, turning to make his way off the bed.

“Wait C.” Justin started as I reached my hand out running it up over J.C.’s bare thigh.

“Yeah?” J.C. questioned running his hand through his hair, as he watched my hand slowly travel up his leg before glancing up at Justin. J.C. was already turned on and the light touch of my hand when I finally grazed over him, caused him to instantly come to full attention.

Justin groaned out, grabbing me by the hair and pushing me further down onto him before finally breathing out, “Stay, fuck Madi.” J.C. hesitated for a moment, but my hand squeezed down on him tighter in encouragement and he nodded as he scrambled up to his knees.


J.C. quickly moved behind me and I adjusted myself pulling myself up onto my knees, never breaking my contact on Justin. J.C. snaked his hand between my legs, stroking me lightly, finding me already slick with my juices.

“Ahhh, Madison.” J.C. breathed out his voice heavy with want.

I arched back into his hand and he stroked me lightly one more time before removing his hand and pushing himself into me, stretching me out. I let out a small whimper, causing vibrations to run up my throat and over Justin’s cock and him to grip my hair tighter, thrusting up into my mouth. J.C. quickly set a steady pace, gripping onto my hips for support, and I matched his rhythm as I continued to move up and down on Justin. J.C.’s hand slowly snaked around my body is search of my clit, and he began to rub it furiously once he found it. I let out another long groan as I pushed myself further back onto him and he grinded into me slightly before continuing his steady pace. J.C. was quickly bringing me to my climax and I was having trouble concentrating on Justin as I fought to hold myself up as my body started to shake.

“Don’t stop Madi, or I’ll make J.C. stop.” Justin growled, gripping my hair tighter as he forcibly thrusted up into my mouth.

I whimpered slightly, doing my best to pleasure Justin and ignore the jolts of electricity that were soaring through my body. I cried our around Justin’s cock as my body started to lose all control and my pussy started to contract and pull on J.C.’s cock.

“Mmm Madison.” J.C. moaned out at the same time Justin grunted, “Fuck Madi,” and they both forcibly thrust themselves at me, spilling into me.

I slowly sucked on Justin, swallowing all of him, before letting him fall out of my mouth and rested my head on his lower stomach as J.C. held my ass in the air still buried deep inside me, as I twitched lightly around him.

“Fuck C.” Justin chuckled, realizing they had came at the same time and reaching his hand out over me for J.C. to slap. J.C. shook his head slightly, before reaching out and smacking Justin’s hand as he slowly pulled out of me and sat down beside us on the bed, allowing me to relax down in between Justin’s legs.


I lazily rolled over onto my back, settling between them and glanced over at the clock noticing it was only a couple minutes after ten, “Mmm one of you order room service.” I groaned, sinking further down into the mattress.

“What time are we leaving?” Justin asked picking up his cell phone off the table and reading through missed messages.

“Twelve thirty.” J.C. and I said at the same time and I looked over grinning at him as I lazily picked up his hand.

“Fuck alright,” Justin sighed standing, “you guys go ahead and order whatever, I’m going to take a quick shower and go meet up with Trace before we go.” Justin disappeared into the bathroom much to surprise of J.C., “Uhm okay then?”

“I want pancakes and sausage.” I said closing my eyes, planning on getting a few more minutes of rest.

“Uh…yeah.” J.C. fidgeted, pulling his hand back from mine and sliding his boxers on as he made his way over to the phone to order us breakfast.


A couple minutes later Justin emerged from the bathroom a towel wrapped around his waist and started to rummage through his suitcase. I turned my head to the side, letting my eyes travel over his body and watch his every moment as he started to get dressed.

“Mmm you’re sexy.” I let out, taking in his plaid shorts and tight fitting t-shirt. Justin slowly turned to face me with a raised eyebrow as he quickly glanced me over, as I laid on the bed still completely naked.

“No. You. Are. Sexy.” Justin slowly said enunciating each word as he slowly made his way over to me and bent down and kissed me lightly, before pulling back and kissing down my neck and over my collarbone and then to each of my breasts.

“J,” I whined, “don’t start something you can’t finish.” I panted out.

Justin stood smiling down at me and evil gleam in his eye, “You’re right I gotta go see Trace, but I’m sure C will take care of you.”

I leaned up on my elbows glaring up at him slightly as he just chuckled and bent down and kissed me, “Love you baby.”

“Love you too.” I murmured melting into him, only to have him much too quickly stand back up.

I fell back onto the bed with a huff as he just chuckled, “Take care of our girl C, I’ll be back in time to leave,” and with that he was out the door leaving J.C. and I alone together.


J.C. slightly fidgeted where he was standing not sure how he felt about Justin leaving the two of us alone together, essentially giving us his blessing. I sat up on the bed and turned the tv on and started to flip through channels as I noticed J.C. fidgeting out of the corner of my eye.

“What are you doing?” I curiously asked turning to face him.

“I’m not sure.” J.C. fidgeted as he ran his hand across the back of his neck.

“Come here.” I demanded patting the bed beside me. He slowly made his way over and sat down on the edge of the bed as far away from me as possible.

“C.” I cooed, crawling over to him and climbing into his lap, much to his surprise.

“Madison?” J.C. questioned his voice filled with uncertainty.

“Are you okay?” I gently asked caressing his face and forcing him to look at me.

“Yeah, of course.” J.C. said forcing a small smile.

“J.C. don’t lie to me,” I breathed out, lightly kissing him, “you don’t regret this do you?” I asked panic rising in my voice as I pulled back to search his face for any clues.

“What? No, Madison no.” J.C. sighed his eyes softening as he brought his arms up and wrapped them around my waist pulling me closer to him.

“Then what is it?” I asked nuzzling my face in his neck.

“I guess I’m just a little confused as to why Justin left us here alone.” He breathed out running his hands up and down my spine comfortingly.

“Who knows,” I sighed kissing his jaw, “but he did, so stop worrying” I kissed my way across his jaw until I got to his lips and kissed him, gently prying his mouth open trying to deepen the kiss. Without much hesitation J.C. relented and melted into the kiss massaging his tongue with mine as he pulled me closer to him. I moaned slightly, rocking back and forth on him as I started to feel him grow beneath me.

Just then there was a knock at the door, breaking us from our intense kiss. “I got it.” I giggled standing up and throwing on Justin’s discarded t-shirt, before making my way towards the door.


I made my way back a couple seconds later carrying a breakfast tray and set it down on the bed before sitting back down myself. I leaned over the tray and pecked J.C. lightly on the lips before sitting back and digging into the food in front of me, as J.C. just smirked at me.

“What?” I questioned looking up at him with a mouthful of pancakes, causing him to throw his head back in laughter.

“Nothing, you’re just cute.” J.C. smiled causing me to blush slightly.

“Eat.” I murmured, before shoving another bite of food in my mouth embarrassed. J.C. just smiled back, but obliged and started to dig into the food as well.
Chapter End Notes:
Alright well??? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!! Thanks! :-)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: druggiej roughsex jealous triangles threeway justinandtrace jc justin