Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry this took so long, work has been crazy this week...but I'm halfway done with the next chapter as well so that's good news!!!
I was glad that Lonnie dropped me off and only stuck around long enough to make sure I made it into the building before driving off. It was going to take all I had to get through this day and the less people that were around the better. I made my way down the hall until I found the right studio and took a deep breath trying to calm myself down before I pushed the door open. Justin and J.C. both looked up surprised, obviously not expecting anyone, but Justin immediately jumped up and made his way over to me.

“Madi! I’m so sorry.” Justin said pulling me into a hug before I had a chance to respond.

“It’s fine J.” I sighed pulling back and noticing J.C. watching us uncomfortably.

“No it’s not; you have never willingly not slept with me.” Justin urged, as I saw J.C.s head snap up, fully focusing on us now.

“I know, I just had a lot of stuff going on. It wasn’t all you.” I sighed, noticing J.C.’s gaze.

“What’s wrong?” Justin asked softly caressing my face, forcing me to look at him.

“Nothing, it’s fine.” I said giving him my best smile and leaning up to kiss him.


That was enough to placate Justin, because he pulled me closer to him deepening the kiss. Justin pulled away and whispered, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I smiled as Justin finally stepped away. I glanced over at J.C. before taking a deep breath and turning back towards Justin, “You have any powder on you?”

“Yeah, in my backpack.” Justin nodded a confused look on his face. I noticed J.C.’s face falter and a small glare take over, but I ignored it as I made my way over to Justin’s backpack and started to dig through it finding what I wanted. I pulled out the baggie and dumped it out onto the table as Justin slowly made his way over to me.

“You okay Madi?” Justin softly asked coming up behind and placing his hands on my waist and his chin on my shoulder.

“Mmhmm why?” I asked slightly grinding back into him, causing him to lose his train of thought. I bent over and did a big line, as Justin moved with me slightly biting my neck. I stood up giggling and turned in his arms and kissed him before handing him the straw.

“J, we have work to do.” J.C. said disgustedly from where he was sitting.

“I know it’s cool.” Justin said as he stood back up and grinned over at J.C. J.C. just rolled his eyes at us, before turning his attention back to the soundboard.

“Go, don’t piss him off.” I whispered giggling as I reached up to kiss him again.

“He’ll get over it.” Justin snorted, but kissed me once more and made his way back to J.C. I watched him walk away as J.C. gave me reprimanding look, but instead of acknowledging it, I just bent over and did another huge line, hoping to numb all of my feelings for J.C. J.C. audibly sighed and turned away from me. I just shook my head and dipped my finger into the coke and rubbed it over my gums, before sitting down and letting it work its way through my system.


After about twenty minutes I couldn’t sit still so I stood and made my way over to the boys, “I’m going to get a drink, you two want anything?”

“Yes please.” Justin grinned as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I smiled back as I bent down and kissed him.

“What about you C?” I asked when I finally stood up.

“No, I’m good.” J.C. replied without looking up from the soundboard. I rolled my eyes but decided to say nothing as I turned and made my way out of the studio.
A came back a few minutes later and handed Justin a bottle of water as J.C. glanced up at me, “Really Madison?” he questioned.

“What?” I asked rolling my eyes at the tone of his voice.

“Do you really think you need a redbull on top of all that blow?” J.C. sighed eyeing me.

“What do you care?” I snapped at him before turning my attention back to Justin, “Are you going to be here for a while?” I asked pouting.

“I’m not sure why?” Justin asked reaching for my hand.

“I just want to go do something, but I want you to come.” I smiled down at him.

“Mmm I would love that,” Justin started as he pulled me down into his lap, “but we really need to get some work done.” I pouted over at him as he leaned in to kiss me. I knew I was being childish, but being so close to J.C. was making me incredibly antsy and I needed a distraction, and Justin seemed like my best option.

“Go J.” J.C. growled, breaking us from our kiss.

“What?” Justin asked confused, pulling back to look at J.C.

“Just go, you’re not being much help anyways.” J.C. said dryly.

“Are you sure?” Justin asked glancing back and forth between me and J.C.

“Yeah, I want to mess around with this song I’ve been writing anyway.” J.C. sighed, rubbing his hand over his face.


Justin and I spent the next couple hours at the gym working out, and then made our way back to our room where we spent the rest of the night working each other out. The next day at the venue I was running around frantically trying to get all the guys and the dancers to the stage, where I was going to make them run through the dances again. “Why are we doing this?” Chris whined as I made my way out to the stage where mostly everyone had gathered.

“Because you all missed steps the other night, and I don’t want a repeat of that mess tonight.” I snapped at him.

“It wasn’t that bad.” Lance started but quickly shut up when I glared in his direction.

“I thought it went really well.” Kristin said making her way across the stage.

“You would have, you were half a step behind the whole time.” I glared over at her. She narrowed her eyes at me, but bit her tongue as everyone’s eyes landed on her waiting to see what she’d say.

“Baby, it’s fine, you’re right, we can do better. Can we just start?” Justin asked pulling me into him.

“Fine.” I relented and signaled the sound guy to start the music.


“J.C. stop making up your own steps! Fuck!” I yelled as I signaled for the music to be cut.

“I’m not making up steps; you and I choreographed that together.” J.C. glared at me.

“Well you’re taking attention away from the other guys you need to dial it down.” I growled over at him.

“Madi what’s going on, you’ve been all over J.C.’s case all day.” Joey said stepping towards where J.C. and I were standing, staring each other down.

“Well would you like to talk about the steps you missed during Bye Bye Bye because I’m pretty sure that’s the last song you should be missing steps on.” I snapped turning to face Joey as he threw his hands up in the air and backed away from me.

“Madi he’s right, Lance literally tripped over his own feet and you didn’t notice, but you’re mad at J.C. for doing what he always does?” Justin questioned softly.

“Fine! Fuck it! If you all want to be upstaged by J.C. go for it. I don’t care.” I yelled as I started to walk away.

“Madi wait! …..Baby.” Justin called jogging after me.

“What?” I asked turning around to glare at him.

Justin opened his mouth to respond when I shushed him as I overheard Kristin talking to J.C., “It’s really not fair how Madison’s been treating you, I thought you were amazing,” she cooed, as she reached out to touch his arm.

I clenched my fists and started to make my way over to them when J.C. brushed off her hand, “Not now Kristin, I’m not in the mood and you really need to cool it,” he spat as he turned to walk away catching my eye.


I sighed inwardly, secretly happy that J.C. blew Kristin off, and knowing I wasn’t really mad at him; I was just more upset and confused with his behavior. J.C. walked past me, lightly brushing up against me as he did so and I felt all my resolve crumble. “You guys know these dances, please just focus tonight.” I sighed, before turning and making my way off the stage, much to the surprise of everyone.


“Baby hold up.” Justin called, jogging after me. I stopped and waited for him, but then just continued to walk to the guy’s dressing room not saying a word. I plopped down onto the couch and Justin sat beside me putting his arm around me and pulling me to him, “What’s going on with you and C?”

“Nothing.” I sighed leaning into him.

“Madi.” Justin said in a reprimanding tone, letting me know he didn’t believe me.

“I don’t know.” I sighed, pouting slightly.

Justin thought for a minute before slowly replying, “You know he’s not into Kristin right?”

“I….Why would I care?” I softly asked, not sure how I felt about Justin being able to read into my moods so easily.

“Oh please, it’s no secret you two are fighting for his attention.” Justin chuckled.

“I’m…No I’m not…I’m with you J.” I frowned, not sure if I was trying to convince him or me of that fact.

“I know, but you and C are close, especially after the other night, and like I said you have nothing to worry about when it comes to her, she’s way too forward for his liking.” Justin soothed, rubbing his hand up and down my arm. I just sat there silent, not sure how I felt about everything Justin was saying. None of it made any sense to me and all it did was confuse me more than I already was.


After a few minutes of silence Justin finally spoke back up, “Is that all that was bothering you about C? Because I was thinking the three of us could get together after the show tonight.”

I sat up and looked Justin over, trying to figure out what he was thinking, having no luck I finally asked, “What? Really? Why?”

“Do you know how sexy it is watching you get so turned on by another guy?” Justin growled his voice lowering. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing would come out as my mind reeled with everything Justin was saying. He wasn’t upset that I got so turned on by J.C., just the opposite he liked it.

“I had fun, and I know you had fun.” Justin whispered, as he bent down and kissed me below my ear, and started to make his way across my jaw.

“I mean…I guess….if….if J.C. wants to.” I managed to get out as Justin continued to kiss along my jaw and his hand snaked in between my legs rubbing me through my shorts.

“Trust me, he wants to, he’s been watching you out of the corner of his eyes since the last time.” Justin chuckled applying more pressure to my center, causing me to whimper slightly and push back into his hand.

“That doesn’t bother you?” I panted out, my eyes closing at the feel of his hands on me.

“No baby,” Justin frowned, pulling back to look at me. My eyes flew open at the loss of contact and I looked over at the confused expression on his face, “You guys are close, and you are sexy, and he’s turned on by you, just like you’re turned on by him and I want everybody to have what they want.” Justin said his eyes searching my face for understanding. I nodded slowly, a million thoughts and questions racing through my mind, but I had no idea where to even start with them so I just stared dumbly at him until he crashed his lips onto mine, pushing me back onto the couch, grinding his arousal into my upper thigh.


Justin and I were broke from what we were doing when Chris and Joey burst into the room a few minutes later. “You in a better mood?” Chris asked accusingly looking at me.

“Fine.” I sighed getting up and walking towards the door.

“Where you going?” Justin pouted.

“For a run.” I shrugged over at him, as he stood up and crossed the room towards me.

“I’ll come with you.” He grinned, smacking my ass and taking off down the hallway in front of me.

“Asshole!” I shouted as I took off after him, laughing slightly to myself.


The show went off better than I could have imagined and I chuckled slightly to myself, knowing all the guys were a little scared to mess anything up after my tyrant that afternoon. Everyone was headed out to a club after the show, since we had the next day off and were going to be in Hershey for the next two days. I still hadn’t spoken to J.C. and I had no idea if Justin mention his plans for later to him or not, so I quickly downed two drinks and was well on my way with my third, not sure what was going to happen and needing to relax a little.

“Dance with me.” Justin said coming up behind me and putting his mouth to my ear. My face broke out into a grin as I tilted my head up so I could kiss him. I kissed him, his grip on my waist tightening as I slowly deepened it. I pulled away from him smiling, downed the rest of my drink and took his hand and led him down to the dance floor.


Justin and I were having a good time laughing and dancing as I kept an eye on J.C. who was a little ways away from us on the outskirts of the dance floor. I tensed slightly when Kristin made her way to J.C. and drug him onto the dance floor. I noticed the small scowl cross over J.C’s face, unbeknownst to Kristin who was now grinding herself into him. Justin noticed my change in demeanor and followed my gaze to see what I was looking at.

“Go save him.” He breathed into my ear. I turned to look at him questioningly, but he just nodded and pushed me towards the two of them.


I walked up and slipped my hand around J.C.’s waist and pulled him back into me slightly, as he looked over at me perplexed. I just nodded encouragingly and he nodded as he licked his lips and moved out of Kristin’s grasp and pulled me up against him.

“Where’s Justin?” Kristin seethed, not even attempting to hide her anger.

“Right here.” Justin smirked coming up behind me and slipping his hand around my waist, moving with me and J.C. Kristin glared at me and mumbled, “slut,” before she slinked off into the crowd away from us.

I opened my mouth to protest but Justin shushed me, “stop, dance,” he purred into my ear making my heart melt and causing me to get lost in the song with the two of them.


After a few more songs Justin leaned down, putting his mouth against my ear, “Let’s get out of here.”

I looked up at Justin before glancing over at J.C. and then back to Justin, who nodded his encouragement to me. I took a deep breath, trying to mentally prepare myself for this conversation. J.C. had been dancing with me, but this was the most civil we had been to each other in the past few days. I had no idea how he was going to react to what I was about to say and my stomach instantly filled with butterflies. I realized that more than anything I wanted him to say yes and come back with Justin and I. I missed talking and hanging out with J.C., and a small part of me, however reluctant, missed kissing him. I finally worked up the courage and draped my arms around his neck pulling him close, hearing him take a sharp breath at the contact.

“Come back to the hotel with me and J.” I said, leaning into him as my fingers played with the hair on the back of his neck.

“What?” J.C. whispered unsure of himself as he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

“You know what.” I breathe into his ear, and could feel him twitch slightly in his pants. I pulled back enough to be able to see his face and bit my lip waiting in anticipation. His eyes were clouded over with desire and he just nodded slightly and turned to walk off the dance floor, Justin and I following closely behind.


The next morning I woke up in between Justin and J.C. and couldn’t help the grin that spread across my face as the events from the night before replayed in my head. I slowly untangled myself from the two of them and made my way to the bathroom, excited to have the day off. I made quick work in the shower and as I stepped out I head Justin croak out, “Madi?”

I smiled wrapping a towel around myself and walked back into the bedroom to see him sitting up a bewildered look on his face as J.C. started to stir. “What’s up?” I asked a slight smile on my face at his confusion.

“I love C, but don’t ever leave us alone, in bed, naked together again.” Justin groaned, glancing over at J.C., before pulling me down onto his lap as I just giggled.

I looked over at J.C. who was shaking his head at us, an amused grin across his face as I continued to giggle, “Aww baby,” I started as I leaned in and lightly kissed him, causing him to groan, “I don’t think you’re J.C.’s type,” my eyes sparkled as I stood back up and J.C. just laughed.

“Shut up.” Justin growled looking back and forth between the two of us. I just smirked as I dropped the towel from around me and slowly stepped into a pair of panties as I heard both of them groan from behind me.

“Madi, stop. Come here.” Justin growled, his eyes traveling up and down over my curves.

I pulled a tank top over my head and turned towards him my eyes raised, “Nu uh, we have the day off and you two need to get ready. I’ll call Chris and get his ass in gear, but I want chocolate and rollercoasters.” I grinned over at the two of them.

“Oh trust me, it’ll be like a rollercoaster ride.” Justin said raising his eyebrows, his voice low.

“I’m sure,” I giggled, “but I’m hungry and I want to spend the day in the park so get your asses up.” I said glaring at them, my hands on my hips.

“Fine.” Justin pouted, getting up and making his way towards me, bending down for a kiss. I pecked him slightly, but pushed him towards the bathroom. I looked up at J.C. who was pulling his shirt back on a lazy grin on his face.

“You too, hurry up.” I said shooing him towards the door as I grabbed my phone and dialed Chris’ number.


Twenty minutes later someone was pounding on the door and I made my way over to it, opening it to see Chris standing there bouncing up and down.

“Hey.” I smiled, shaking my head at his antics as I moved to let him in the room.

“I’m sooooooo ready for some coasters.” Chris exclaimed as I just smiled at him.

“Well Justin is getting dressed, I’ll go grab J.C. and then we can grab something to eat real quick.” I said grabbing my hotel key, debit card, and phone, and shoving them all in my pocket.

Chris just nodded before yelling out, “Justin hurry your ass up, I’m hungry,” as he made his way into the bedroom to see what Justin was doing.


I laughed slightly and stepped out of the room, making my way down the hall towards J.C’s room. I slowed slightly when I saw the door cracked, and cringed when I heard Kristin giggling from inside. I rolled my eyes but hastily pushed the door open making my presence known, “C, you almost ready?” I asked as he looked up at me his face softening.

“I’m trying.” He said exasperated and I had a feeling Kristin had already worn out her welcome.

“Well hurry up, I’m hungry.” I pouted lightly making my way over to him and smoothing down his hair.

“I’m working on it.” He smiled down at me, causing me to grin back.

“So J.C. after breakfast I was thinking….” Kristin started as I rolled my eyes and cut her off, “He already has plans.” I smirked as I glanced over my shoulder at her.

“Don’t you have a fucking boyfriend?” She snapped as J.C. and I both turned to look at her.

“Kristin, I already told you I had plans now drop it.” J.C. said his voice low as he tried to maintain his anger.

“Come on.” I said lightly as I grabbed J.C.’s hand and tugged on it slightly.

“Yeah, one sec.” J.C. smiled down at me as he made his way over to the table and grabbed his wallet and slipped it into his back pocket.

“Mmm, here.” I said picking up his baseball hat and making my way over to him and placing it on his head.

“Yeah?” J.C. smirked down at me.

“Definitely.” I whispered, licking my lips as he just grinned at me.

“Alright then.” He winked and made his way to the door, me right behind him.


“Come on Kristin, time to go.” I said slowly, holding the door open for her.

“I’m not a fucking baby.” She seethed at my tone.

I just rolled my eyes at her and pulled the door shut before noticing J.C. a few steps up the hallway. “J.C., wait.” I whined as I jogged after him and jumped onto his back.

“Madison!” J.C. laughed as I caught him off guard, causing him to stumble for a second.

“You love it.” I teased as I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his ear.


“They better be ready!” Chris bellowed as he and Justin stepped out into the hall to see J.C. and I.

“Hey baby.” I giggled as Justin stepped over to us and I bent down and kissed him, not bothering to get off of J.C.’s back.

“Yeah, yeah, come on.” Chris said playfully rolling his eyes as he stepped onto the elevator. We followed him onto the elevator as Kristin stomped off past us glaring as she made her way down the hall.

“What was that about?” Chris asked bewildered watching her retreating figure as the elevator doors slowly closed.

“She’s jealous of Madi.” Justin snorted as I just smirked.

“What? She got a crush on you?” Chris asked looking over at Justin.

“No, J.C.” he laughed as Chris glanced over towards J.C. and I as I casually slid off his back and onto the ground.

“She does know you two are together right?” Chris asked bewildered looking back and forth between Justin and I.

“You know how C and I are.” I shrugged wrapping my arm around J.C.’s waist and grinning up at him.

J.C. smiled down at me, pulling me into a hug, “the funny thing is she actually thinks she has a chance until you show up,” he laughed, causing Justin and I to laugh along with him. Chris just shook his head at the three of us as the elevator doors opened and we all stepped out heading towards the restaurant to get breakfast before we headed over to the park.


After breakfast the four of us were making our way into the park with Mike, Lonnie, and Tiny all following closely behind. “Where are Lance and Joey?” I asked curiously, having not seen either of them since the show the night before.

“Kelly and the baby are here so Lance is tagging along with them for the day.” Chris shrugged as I nodded.

“I didn’t know they were coming in, maybe I’ll see if they want me to watch Bri tonight. I just love little babies.” I gushed as Justin’s eyes widened slightly.

“Don’t get any ideas.” He said hastily.

“Don’t worry J, I know you couldn’t handle a baby.” I said teasingly, but Justin’s face fell slightly at my comment.

“What does that mean?” Justin asked defensively.

“It means you’re not J.C.” Chris said laughing as my eyes widened.

“J,” I said my tone softening as I made my way over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist, forcing him to stop and look at me, “that’s not what I meant at all.” I said quietly, my eyes silently pleading with him not to get angry or regret anything having to do with J.C. and I.

Justin frowned slightly before replying, “I know but,” he trailed off as I leaned up and kissed him softly quieting him.

“I just meant that neither of us are ready for that.” I whispered pleadingly. He just nodded slightly, a small smile playing at his lips and I knew I had avoided a potential disaster.

“Let’s go ride some coasters.” Justin grinned and I heaved a sigh of relief as I turned around to see Chris eyeing us suspiciously and J.C. exhale a breath he had been holding. I smiled slightly in J.C.’s direction as I took Justin’s hand and continued to walk.
Chapter End Notes:
So whats everyone thinking???


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: druggiej roughsex jealous triangles threeway justinandtrace jc justin