It was nearing dinner when we made our way back to the hotel and I walked out of the bedroom after changing to see all three of the guys sitting in front of the tv watching baseball.

“Are you all planning on staying in here?” I asked making my way over towards them.

“Why?” Justin asked suspiciously as Chris just shrugged.

“Because Kelly is going to bring the baby over so her and Joey can go to dinner.” I said as I started to pick up random things Justin had strewn about.

“Madi no….the Dodgers are on.” Justin whined looking up at me.

“So?” I asked, confused as to what that could possibly have to do with anything.

“So I want to watch the game and I don’t need some kid interrupting it.” Justin pouted as I just shook my head at him.

“She’s only two months old Justin, you don’t have to worry about her getting in your way.” I said rolling my eyes.

“No, she’ll just cry the whole time; can’t you go to their room and watch her?” Justin asked still pouting.

“No Justin, I can’t.” I said my anger slowly rising as I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips.

“Why not? Why do I have to be punished because YOU volunteered to babysit!” Justin exclaimed sitting up to stare at me.

“You’re an asshole.” I seethed glaring at him.

“J, come on, it’s not really a big deal.” Chris said tapping Justin lightly on the arm.

“Madi, you can take her to my room.” J.C. said quietly trying to resolve the issue.

My face softened as I turned towards J.C., “Thanks C, but you don’t have to do that.”

“The man said take the baby, so take the baby and let Chris and I watch the game.” Justin said exasperated.

I slowly turned on my heel to face Justin, and he shrunk back into the couch at the glare I was giving him. “Fine,” I said sweetly, causing Justin to blink in confusion, “but your ass can sleep on the couch.” I smiled as there was a knock on the door.


Justin started to protest, but I just ignored him and walked over to the door. Joey stepped into the room to talk to the guys while I stayed at the door talking to Kelly while cuddling Brianna in my arms. Once Kelly felt she had told me everything I needed to know, and I informed her that she could pick Bri up in J.C.’s room later, she and Joey finally made their way out.

“J.C. can I have your key?” I asked softly as I walked towards him the baby still in my arms.

“Come on, I’ll go over with you.” He smiled, getting up and picking up the diaper bag. I smiled over at him, told Chris bye, and followed J.C. out of the room without acknowledging Justin.


J.C. opened the door to his room and held it open, allowing me to slip in before he followed me. I laid the baby on the couch, “let me feed her really quick then she should go to sleep and we can order some dinner,” I said as I started to dig through her diaper bag to make a bottle.

“Take your time, it’s fine.” J.C. smiled, sitting on the edge of the couch next to Bri and staring down at her.

I made my way into the bathroom to heat up the bottle, when I heard Bri start crying. I turned to go and pick her up, but she stopped and I turned back around to finish getting her bottle ready. Once it was warm, I made my way out of the bathroom to see J.C. standing by the window swaying back and forth the baby in his arms as he softly sang to her, quieting her. I smiled and slowly made my way over to him, “You’re pretty good at that.” I whispered, placing my hand on his back.

J.C. just grinned over at me as he continued to sing. He finished the song and I beamed up at him, holding out the bottle, “You wanna feed her?”

“Why don’t you feed her and I’ll order some room service, before I take a quick shower.” J.C. suggested.

“Sounds good.” I smiled, as I took the baby from his arms and stuck the bottle in her mouth, making my way back across the room to sit.


I had just moved Bri to my shoulder to burp her when J.C. walked back into the room in only a pair of basketball shorts, running a towel through his hair.

“Hey.” I smiled my eyes traveling over his half naked body as he just grinned at me. Just then Bri started to fuss, breaking us both from our trance.

“Shh, it’s okay babygirl.” I soothed as I bounced her slightly while still trying to burp her. Bri gurgled a burp out and I frowned slightly as I felt the spit up start to slowly seep into my shirt, as I pulled her away from my shoulder.

J.C. chuckled slightly as he made his way over to us, “Here, give her here, you can go throw on one of my shirts.”

I just nodded as J.C. took her out of my arms, cradling her to his chest while he gently rocked her back and forth as her eyelids started to droop.


I stood up and pulled my shirt over my head as I walked towards the bedroom when there was a knock on the door.

“I got it.” I said quietly, figuring it was just our dinner.

I made my way to the door momentarily forgetting that I wasn’t wearing a shirt. I opened the door and barely had time to roll my eyes before Kristin yelled, “Slut!”

“Shh.” I said hurriedly, glancing behind me, not wanting to wake up the baby.

“Oh you would like that wouldn’t you?” Kristin exclaimed her voice rising with each word, “For me to just shut my mouth and not blow your cover! Does Justin know you are cheating on him? With his best friend no less! Huh? Justin! Justin!” Kristin was full on screaming now and Mike and Tiny had stepped out into the hallway to see what all the commotion was about.

“Would you shut up.” I seethed, whispering at her.

“No! I refuse to let you continue to whore around! Justin!” Kristin was screaming as I heard Bri start crying from behind me.

“Shut the fuck up!” I yelled finally frustrated that she had woke the baby up.

Just then J.C. walked up behind me, “What’s going on?” he asked incredulously, trying to rock Bri back to sleep.

“Oh, take a guess.” I rolled my eyes, nodding towards Kristin, as I gently took the baby from J.C. trying to quiet her.

“What’s with all the screaming?” Chris questioned as he and Justin appeared in the doorway behind Kristin, Mike, and Tiny.

“Justin she’s cheating on you!”Kristin said matter-of-factly as she pointed to J.C. and I.

“Oh please.” I muttered as Justin just laughed, “No she’s not.”

“Kristin seriously just leave it alone.” J.C. sighed, frustrated.

“No! Every time I try to see you she’s always around, and I just came to ask you to dinner and she answered the door half naked!” Kristin pouted, stomping her foot for effect.

“Where is your shirt Madi?” Chris asked confused.

“Bri spit up on it, I was changing when there was a knock on the door, I figured it was just room service, then psycho over here went off the deep end, woke the baby up, and now we’re here.” I exclaimed exasperated.

“And you have a baby? Do you even know who the father is?” Kristin spat in my direction, but all I could do was roll my eyes at her ridiculous accusations.

“Kristin seriously shut the fuck up!” J.C. exclaimed much to everyone’s surprise. Kristin’s mouth fell open in disbelief and I chuckled slightly at her as Bri continued to fuss in my arms.

“Here babygirl.” J.C. soothed as he came up behind me and reached around me sticking a binky in Bri’s mouth as he looked over my shoulder down at her. She immediately started to suckle on it and quieted down and I smiled up at J.C., “Thanks.”

“No problem,” J.C. smiled down at me.

“Right Justin you really believe they’re not fucking!” Kristin said rolling her eyes. My head snapped up at her words, my anger slowly rising.

“Madi hey, let me put Bri down.” J.C. said softly, grabbing the baby from my arms. I nodded my face softening briefly as I watched him walk away with the baby, before turning my attention back to the door.

“Who J.C. is fucking is none of your business; all you need to know is it’s not you and it won’t be you.” I smirked at her.

“Well if you weren’t such a slut and could pick just one guy….” Kristin started when Justin yelled cutting her off, “Enough!”

Kristin looked up at him bewildered and I just smiled over at him.

“Kristin, Madi is far from a slut, she’s not cheating on me, and you would be well advised to stay as far away from her and J.C. if you want to stay on this tour.” Justin said calmly staring her down.

“I, but, Justin you deserve better.” She cooed, reaching out to touch his arm, seemingly forgetting about J.C.

“Kristin I wouldn’t.” Chris warned.


Just then a young guy, who couldn’t have been much older than sixteen or seventeen, appeared pushing a cart that held mine and J.C’s dinner along with a bottle of wine, and he faltered slightly at the sight of all the people hovering around the door.

“Wine huh? Yeah you’re right; she’s not cheating on you Justin.” Kristin snorted, as I just groaned in frustration. The server shifted uncomfortably where he was standing not sure what to do.

“Here, thank you, we’ve got it.” Justin said to him, pulling his wallet out and handing him a fifty dollar bill, embarrassed by the mess in front of him.

“You really are dumb.” Kristin marveled over at him.

“Seriously go back to your room and chill out.” Chris said over to Kristin, becoming more annoyed by the second.

“Fine if you all want to play dumb, fine by me.” Kristin exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air, as J.C. reappeared behind me, handing me a t-shirt.

“Thanks.” I laughed slightly, pulling it over my head.

“I liked you better without the shirt.” Justin frowned slightly, trying to lighten the mood.

“And I’m still mad at you, so go finish your game.” I nodded as I moved to shut the door leaving everyone standing outside the door.

“I love you.” I heard Justin shout through the door and I sighed slightly to myself.

I opened the door a crack and stuck my head out, “I love you too, but you were still an ass.” I said over in his direction.

“I’m sorry.” Justin sighed, taking a step towards me.

I frowned slightly as Justin reached out to caress my cheek, “its fine J, go watch your game, I’ll see you later.”

“Okay, but I’m sorry and I love you.” Justin whispered as the rest of my anger dissipated.

“I know, I’ll ask you first next time.” I said softly.

“You don’t have to do that.” Justin said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to him.

“I love you too.” I smiled up at him.

Justin smiled back bringing his head down and kissing me as I heard Kristin snort, “What’s so great about her anyway?”

I tensed in Justin’s arms as I pulled away from the kiss ready to tell her off but Chris beat me to the punch, “Mike, Tiny, get her ass out of here, until we figure out what we’re gonna do.” They nodded and ushered her down the hall, her protesting the whole way as I just stared after her angrily.

“Hey, don’t let her get to you,” Justin said softly, drawing my attention back to him, “go eat or whatever with C. Chris and I are going to go finish the game.” I nodded slightly as he kissed me softly on the side of the mouth, and I made my way back into J.C.’s room.


“I can’t stand her.” I grumbled making my way back towards J.C.

“Don’t let her get to you.” J.C. said softly, opening his arms. I collapsed against J.C.’s chest and wrapped my arms around his waist, nuzzling my nose against his bare chest, before laying my head on it.

“Something has to be done about her though I’ll talk to the guys in the morning.” J.C. said absentmindedly running his hand up and down my back comfortingly.

“Mmm.” I groaned out, not wanting to talk about Kristin anymore.

J.C. just chuckled, “come on let’s eat,” he said softly as he pulled away from me and moved to pour us both a glass of wine. I sat down on the couch and watched J.C. as he moved around, finally coming over and handing me a glass of red wine.

“Thanks.” I smiled before taking a big drink of it and letting it calm me down, “so what are we eating?”

“Mushroom ravioli.” J.C. smiled over at me, knowing how much I loved that particular dish. I set my wine glass down on the table as J.C. handed me a plate of ravioli covered in a cream sauce. I took a bite and groaned out at the flavor as J.C. just smirked over at me amused.

“You’re too easy to please.” He teased, nudging my knee with his.

“You just know what I like.” I grinned over at him as I continued to eat.

“I just pay attention.” J.C. shrugged trying to play down the situation.

“Yeah I know, Justin said you’ve been watching me.” I said looking over at him, his eyes widening slightly at my statement.

“What? What’d he say?” J.C. asked his voice higher than normal.

“Nothing really,” I shrugged, “he said it more as a fact, he wasn’t upset about it.”

“Are you?” J.C. asked softly.

I set my plate on the table and picked up my wine taking a long drink before answering, “No, because if I’m completely honest I watch you sometimes too.” A small smile tugged at the corners of J.C.’s mouth and I emptied my wine glass, and got up to refill it, trying to escape his intense gaze. I moved over and refilled J.C.’s glass as well, his eyes watching my every movement.

“Thank you.” J.C. said slowly licking his lips, and causing me to fidget under his gaze.


I finally sat back down and J.C. set his plate down and pulled me back, so I was leaning back against his chest. “Can I ask you something without you getting mad?” I asked quietly, settling back against him.

“Hmm?” J.C. questioned, his free hand resting lazily in my lap.

“Why were you so mad at me the past few days?” I whispered afraid of the answer.

“No Madi,” J.C. sighed, “I wasn’t mad at you,” he trailed off.

“You could have fooled me.” I sarcastically replied sipping on my wine.

“No, I don’t know, I was just confused about everything and I thought some distance might help me figure it all out.” J.C. said picking up my free hand and intertwining our fingers slowly.

“And did it?” I asked, laying my head back on his shoulder so I could look up at him.

“Not really.” He breathed out, staring down at me. My brows knit together in confusion, causing J.C. to sigh slightly, “I was just tired of the bickering and I missed being around you.” A small smile played on my lips, and I decided to let the conversation go for the time being, seeing as how I was just as confused about the whole situation.


“My turn, don’t get mad.” J.C. said a little more firmly, causing me to give him my full attention my curiosity peaked.

“What the fuck was with the coke the other day in the studio?” he accusingly asked, as I shrunk back and turned my head refusing to look at him. It was definitely out of character for me, and I knew J.C. wasn’t happy about it, but at the time it seemed like my best escape.

“Madison seriously.” J.C. stated.

“I…I don’t know,” I said quietly, “I just….you were upset with me and I didn’t know why and….” I trailed off as I heard J.C. exhale audibly and tighten his grip around me.

“I wasn’t upset until you pulled that stupid shit, you and Justin both need to stop with that shit.” He said gruffly and I just nodded my head not sure what else to do.

“Seriously Madi, you’re better than that, and you’ve even complained that Justin was getting out of hand with it.” J.C. sighed his tone softening slightly.

“I usually only do it occasionally when we’re partying.” I whispered out, afraid my voice would give out if I spoke any louder.

“Well that was far from partying, and it wasn’t a little amount either. You can’t start depending on that stuff.” J.C. said turning my face to look at him.

“I know, I’m sorry.” I said embarrassed and ashamed that J.C. was disappointed in me.

“Just don’t use it as an outlet for your emotions.” J.C. sighed, not wanting me to do it at all, but feeling like it wasn’t his place to say so. I quickly nodded, not wanting J.C. to think any less of me.


J.C. finished off his glass of wine and moved me slightly so he could sit up, “You want another bottle of wine?”

“It’s up to you.” I shrugged, wanting nothing more than to forget the conversation that just conspired.

“I’ll order another bottle, why don’t you find something to watch.” J.C. said softly, kissing the top of my head as he got up.

I watched him walk away, before settling back against the couch and turning on the tv and aimlessly started flipping through channels. I settled on the original Dracula, knowing I couldn’t watch things like this when Justin was around. He hated old movies, especially ones in black and white; he just didn’t find the charm in them that I did. I knew J.C. wouldn’t mind though, in fact he’d probably enjoy it just as much as me.

“Oh! Bela Lugosi the one true Dracula.” J.C. smirked over at me as he started to clean up the remnants of our dinner.

I smiled up at him, happy that he was happy with my movie choice, not that he would have said anything if he wasn’t, but I was constantly having to please Justin, so it was refreshing being able to do something as simple as watch the movie I wanted for once. There was a knock on the door and J.C. moved to get it, before returning and pouring us both more wine. He settled down on the couch and I leaned into him as we both focused our attention to the tv.


The movie was about over when Bri started crying from the bedroom. I stood up and stretched before making my way over to her diaper bag.

“I’ll get her, you get her bottle.” J.C. smiled as he stood up, turning the tv off. I just nodded and busied myself with making her bottle as J.C. scurried off to the bedroom.

I came out of the bathroom with the bottle to see J.C. sitting up against the head board, Bri in his arms. “Let me change her real quick.” I said as I sat beside him and reached for her.

“Already done.” J.C. smiled over at me.

“Well look at you.” I smiled, holding out the bottle to him. J.C. just grinned and took the bottle from me and began to feed her.

J.C. started to hum softly as he fed Bri, and I couldn’t keep the grin off my face as I watched him with her. When she finished the bottle, he gently moved her to burp her and noticed me staring at him.

“What?” J.C. asked shyly.

“You’re just really good with her, it’s kind of sexy.” I said grinning over at him.

“I don’t know about that,” he chuckled, “but she’s easy.” I just continued to smile at him as Bri finally burped and he brought her back down into his arms.

“She’s already out.” He laughed slightly and I just nodded as he got up to lay her back down.


Once J.C. had put her down he laid back down onto the bed, “come here,” he said opening his arms and motioning for me to come to him. I smiled softly and scooted down onto the bed and let him pull me to his chest.

“I know Justin kind of freaked out today, but you do want kids someday don’t you?” J.C. asked, running his fingers through my hair.

“Eventually yeah, I would love kids,” I smiled at the thought of it, “what about you?”

“Yeah, I think I’d like a little girl I could spoil.” J.C. said thoughtfully and I glanced up at him to see a small smile across his face.

“You’ll make a great dad one day.” I whispered up at him.

“Thanks, you’ll be a pretty amazing mom too.” He smiled down at me, causing my grin to widen, and my cheeks to flush slightly. I stared up at him for a few more minutes, before a giant yawn escaped my lips.

“Get some sleep.” J.C. smiled down at me as he reached over and turned the lamp off, before pulling me closer to him and kissing my forehead, before he closed his own eyes.
Chapter End Notes:
What are we thinking?? Does anyone have any preferences to Justin or J.C. yet???


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: druggiej roughsex jealous triangles threeway justinandtrace jc justin