Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay so this chapter is probably going to throw everyone for a loop, but just go with it.
I stepped into the hall and ran right into Justin’s chest. “Woah, where you going in such a hurry?” Justin chuckled wrapping his arms around me to steady me.

I hiccupped trying to choke down a sob and Justin pulled away slightly to look at me finally realizing I was crying. “Madi, what’s wrong baby?” Justin asked softly as he brought his hand up and swiped his thumb across my cheek, wiping away the tears. I looked up at Justin’s concerned face and completely lost it, causing my knees to give out and me to fall against his chest.

“Hey, it’s okay baby, come here.” Justin soothed as he moved us down the hallway to our room and fumbled in his pocket with his free hand trying to find the key.


Justin finally got the door opened and ushered me inside, quickly moving to the couch and pulling me down on it beside him. “Madi, what’s going on? And why are you wearing wet clothes? Lonnie said you were going to C’s room to change because I had your key.” Justin questioned, sitting sideways so he could look at me.

At the mention of J.C., I snatched my hands back out of Justin’s grasp and brought my knees up to my chest and curled into myself as a new wave of tears started to fall. “Madi baby, talk to me.” Justin urged as he scooted closer and wrapped his arm around my shoulders trying to pull me to him.

I attempted to shrug off his arm as I turned my head the opposite way and refused to look at him. I didn’t deserve him and I didn’t deserve J.C.’s friendship and I knew as soon as I told Justin what had happened that I would be completely alone.

“Baby you’re scaring me.” Justin whispered as he did his best to hug me.

“Just leave me alone.” I managed to get out, which caused Justin to sit up bewildered.

“O….okay,” Justin stuttered out, “will you talk to someone else? J.C. maybe?”

“No!” I yelled out exasperated as I stood up and made my way to the bedroom, peeling off my wet clothes and digging in my suitcase for some dry clothes.

“What about Chris?” Justin asked timidly, leaning against the doorframe as I pulled on a dry shirt.

“Please just let me be.” I cried falling onto the bed and curling up into the fetal position.

“I’m not leaving you alone like this.” Justin almost whined as he moved across the room and laid down beside me, wrapping his arms around me. I just continued to cry as Justin held me, feeling comforted and safe in his arms, but knowing it would be short lived. I slowly moved my hand down and intertwined my fingers with Justin’s just wanting to have some sense of normalcy before everything fell apart. I felt Justin relax against me as I took his hand and he exhaled loudly before putting his mouth to my ear and whispering, “I love you.”


I tensed up and let go of Justin’s hand and rolled away from him, crawling up the bed and sitting up against the head board, “Don’t say that,” I cried.

“What? I love you?” Justin asked bewildered as he sat up to face me.

“Don’t. Please don’t.” I said closing my eyes and shaking my head back and forth.

“Madi what’s going on?” Justin whispered pleadingly, trying to get me to talk to him.

“I can’t. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry Justin.” I whispered forcing each word out.

“For what? What’s going on?” Justin asked reaching out to grab my hand, but I pulled it away from him.

“I….I can’t.” I cried out, not sure what I was saying and not being able to form coherent thoughts.

“Baby I love you, whatever it is it’ll be okay.” Justin soothed.

“Please stop saying that.” I pleaded finally looking up at him, tears still streaming down my face.

“Wha? Madi you love me right?” Justin asked his voice cracking and breaking my heart all at the same time.

“Yes! God yes! Please no matter what know that I love you and don’t ever forget that.” I pleaded, squeezing my eyes shut, not able to look at him.

“Okay.” Justin said slowly, trying to process the whole situation.

“Please don’t hate me.” I whispered almost inaudibly, but Justin was watching me so closely that he heard me loud and clear.

“Baby I could never hate you,” Justin started when I cut him off, “Don’t say that.”

“It’s true, I love you and nothing is going to change that.” Justin insisted as he scooted a little closer.

“Just stop!” I yelled out aggravated, causing Justin’s eyes to widen and him to sit back away from me. I couldn’t handle all of Justin’s reassuring promises, knowing what I did and knowing how quickly his mind was going to change.

“You need to tell me what’s going on.” Justin said slowly, enunciating each word, trying to understand what had me so upset but also starting to lose his patience with my withdrawn attitude and random outbursts. I nodded vigorously knowing I had to tell him and I had to do it before I lost my nerve.

“I slept with J.C.” I said hurriedly all in one breath, refusing to look up at him.

“I know.” Justin said slowly, obviously still confused. I groaned slightly to myself, not sure if I had the strength or energy to explain everything to him.

“No J, I just slept with him.” I whispered, covering my face with my hands, and waiting on the inevitable blow up. My chest tightened and I was finding it hard to breathe as time seemed to stand still as I waited on Justin to respond.


Justin’s response was anything but what I expected, “Baby look at me,” Justin pried as he grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my face. I let him remove my hands and glanced up at him baffled by his soft tone and calm demeanor.

“Did you hear me?” I questioned my confusion growing by the second. Justin nodded slowly, tugging on my hands slightly and pulling me to his chest and hugging me against him.

“Baby I love you and you love me right?” Justin asked softly, running his fingers through my hair comfortingly.

“Yes J, please believe me.” I cried clinging to his shirt, afraid that the weight of everything would hit him and he’d move away from me.

“Shh baby it’s okay, please calm down.” Justin urged slightly rocking me back and forth.

“Why are you so calm? Why aren’t you yelling or throwing something?” I asked bewildered, tilting my head up to look at him.

Justin took a deep breath and slowly exhaled before responding, “Madi I love you and J.C. is my best friend and with that said I want you both to be happy.”

“What?” I muttered out confused, my head swimming.

“Listen I know you and C are close and always have been, but I also know that it goes deeper than that, fuck why do you think he can’t hold a girlfriend longer than a couple months.” Justin chuckled slightly as I just stared at him completely dumbfounded.

“Wait, so you’re saying J.C. has feelings for me?” I whispered as Justin just nodded giving me an odd look, “and you knew?” I asked as he nodded again, “And you agreed to the whole threesome thing knowing that?” I squeaked out.

“Like I said I want you both to be happy.” Justin stated.

“What about you?” I asked incredulously.

“You love me right?” Justin asked softly, searching my eyes for any signs of doubt.

“Yes but…” I trailed off trying to find the right words.

“But nothing. I love you and you love me, but I want you to have everything you want and J.C. too and if you guys are happy with each other why should I stop you?” Justin said eerily calm for the statement he was making.

“But what about you? What about us?” I asked, tears glistening in my eyes once again.

“Shh baby stop,” Justin soothed, kissing me softly, trying to calm my fears but only confusing me more, “you and I are fine.”

“But you said…” I asked becoming more and more confused.

“Listen you and I are fine and nothing between us is going to change….unless you want it to?” Justin questioned as an afterthought.

“No!” I said quickly, shaking my head for effect.

“Okay, but that doesn’t mean I have a problem with you and J.C. either. I mean hell I left you alone to have sex the morning Trace left.” Justin said trying to get his point across.

“We never had sex after you left.” I insisted.

“Really? Because as far as I’ve been concerned you guys did and that’s okay.” Justin said as I just continued to look up at him confused. “Look it’s like the best of both worlds kind of, when I told you I wouldn’t trust anyone but C to be that close to you I meant it. I trust you and I trust him and I know you guys feel the same about me, and I have no problem sharing you with him if that’ll make everyone happy.” Justin said, doing his best to explain himself.

“Sharing me?” I asked my voice rising slightly.

“Okay maybe not the best word, but me, you, and C we work. We all get along great and we all trust each other and are comfortable together and I realize I probably sound insane right now but fuck baby it works and I don’t see any reason to change. J.C. gives you something I can’t and vice versa and he’s been so happy lately and I know it’s because of you and that’s all I want is for everyone to be happy.” Justin rambled on trying to get his point across.

“Are you serious?” I asked not sure if I was more baffled or relieved by everything he was saying.

“Yes baby and I know this makes no sense and no one will understand it, but no one else needs to, as long as me, you, and J.C. are okay with it that’s all that matters.” Justin said placing another soft kiss on my mouth.

“Wait! So have you told J.C. about all this?” I asked confused, and slightly agitated that I was the only one out of the loop.

“No, I haven’t said anything specifically to him, I just thought you both understood, but I guess I was wrong.” Justin shrugged as I rolled my eyes at him.

“How could you possibly think we would know that? Justin this whole thing is about as far out in left field that you can get!” I exclaimed, causing him to chuckle slightly at me.

“Okay I’m sorry,” Justin laughed slightly, “but the way you two have been acting I just figured you knew.”

“No, and I can’t believe we were being that obvious, I’ve felt so guilty this whole time.” I sighed, still feeling guilty and not completely sure this whole thing wasn’t some big joke.

“Well stop feeling guilty it’s fine.” Justin sighed nuzzling his nose against my cheek.

“So how is this supposed to work? I just go back and forth between you two?” I asked slightly agitated.

“Baby, you’re over thinking this, it’s not that complicated, the three of us can still all hang out and do whatever together, and then we’ll still have our time and you two can still have your time, but you can do whatever and not feel guilty about it.” Justin explained.

“And you’re really okay with all that?” I asked.

“Yes! Hell I thought it’s been going on anyways.” Justin laughed as I shook my head slightly trying to clear my thoughts.

“I don’t know J.” I sighed, the whole situation not making any sense.

“What is there to know? You have feelings for both of us right?” Justin questioned looking at me expectantly.

“I….” I started not sure what to say and not sure if I wanted to admit my feelings to Justin, not really sure what they were myself.

“Your silence is all the answer I need,” Justin grinned stupidly at me, “it’s fine baby, just go with it, there’s no need to worry about it or change anything up. Just continue like everything’s normal….without the guilt.”

“Easier said than done.” I sighed exasperated.

“Trust me please.” Justin said leaving a trail of kisses across my jaw and down my neck.

“I’m not promising anything because I’m still not sure how I feel about all this but I’ll try.” I sighed tilting my head to the side, getting lost in the feeling of his lips on my neck and the stress from the last couple hours melting away.

“That’s my girl.” Justin smiled against my skin as he moved to slowly lay me back.

His fingers slowly crept under the hem of my shirt skimming across my stomach when I finally found my voice again stopping him, “Wait J.”

“Hmm?” Justin mumbled making his way back to my mouth and kissing me slowly. I sighed and lightly pushed him away as he just stared down at me confused.

“If you are serious…”I started as Justin rolled his eyes and cut me off exasperated, “I’m serious!”

“Okay,” I nodded up at him, “then we need to talk to C.”

“We will.” Justin nodded, leaning down kissing me again.

“No J now, “I said pulling away again as he sighed, “I left him in hysterical tears and he is probably waiting on you to beat his door down any minute.”

Justin nodded slowly understanding my point, “okay, you’re right.”

“Thank you.” I smiled up at him, as I reached up and kissed him softly once more before he rolled off of me and off the bed, offering me his hand to help me up.
Chapter End Notes:
I'm sure no one was expecting this haha....So what do we all think? Let me know!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: druggiej roughsex jealous triangles threeway justinandtrace jc justin