“Madison!” Chris bellowed the next morning, jolting both Justin and I from our sleep.

“What?” I groaned making sure I was covered up, before looking up at Chris.

“Johnny wants to know where you are.” Chris said rolling his eyes at me.

“Shit! What time is it?” I asked looking over at the clock to see it reading 8:30. I relaxed a little as I saw the time, “The dancers aren’t suppose to be there ‘til nine, will you tell Johnny I’m on my way and I’ll talk to him later?” I asked looking up at him sweetly.

“That’s on you.” Chris said throwing his hands up and backing out of the room.

“I’m going to take a quick shower will you text Johnny for me?” I asked looking at Justin sweetly.

“Oh sure, I’ll get bitched out.” Justin sighed, picking up his phone as I smiled at him, before hurriedly heading into the bathroom. I quickly showered before making my way back into the bedroom and throwing on a pair of shorts and t-shirt, and making my way over to Justin who was still nicely snuggled up in my bed.

“Take the beamer, I’ll catch a ride with Chris.” Justin said as I bent down to kiss him.

“Okay, love you.” I said pulling away as I grabbed his car keys off the table and made my way towards the door.


I pulled into the compound around 9:30 and let out a breath, I didn’t realize I was holding, when I realized Johnny’s car was nowhere to be seen. I put the top to Justin’s beamer up, before getting out and making my way towards the door. I walked down the hallway to the studio and peeked in to see several girls lined up along the wall stretching, and a few hovered around J.C., no doubt flirting with him hoping to get his attention. I smirked as I made my way thru the doors and over to the table where J.C. was sitting. I threw Justin’s keys down along with my bag and starbucks and hit play on the stereo. The music to Up Against the Wall filled the studio and I immediately broke out into the choreography that I had spent the last few months perfecting. I couldn’t help the smug smile that spread across my face at all the bewildered and confused looks that spread across the room, along with a few disgusted looks accompanied by eye rolls, mostly from the girls hovering near J.C.


The song ended and I made my way over to J.C. and plopped down into the seat next to him much to the surprise of everyone else in the room. “J, let you drive the beamer?” J.C. asked with raised eyebrows as he picked up Justin’s keys.

“He’s going golfing with Chris and Joey.” I shrugged taking a sip of my mocha and looking up at him.

“Here.” He grinned handing me a stack of applications that I could only assume were from the five girls still hovering beside him.

I quickly glanced thru them confirming my suspicions and smiled, “You five are free to go.” I said looking up at them, as I set their applications to the side.

“Excuse me?” One of the girls snipped at me catching me off guard.

“I didn’t stutter.” I said staring her down. “And who died and made you boss?” She snipped staring back at me.


I slowly stood up and calmly looked around the room, “I’m sorry ladies, I’m Madison Kirkpatrick, choreographer and mastermind behind all the dances for this tour. I will be holding these auditions today with some help from J.C.,” I said motioning to him, “Ultimately only four of you will make it to the tour, but today I’m going to narrow it down to ten or twelve of you and we’ll
start working on a few things before we start working with the guys and see who fits best.” I smiled. “And as for you and your friends here, I decided nothing; J.C. did that before I even walked in here.” I said smirking at the girl who had questioned me.

Her mouth fell open as she slowly slinked off towards the door with the rest of the girls I dismissed as J.C. just chuckled from his seat. I smiled at him as I sat back down. “Okay so you all are going to have ninety seconds to show me what you’re capable of before I make some cuts.” I said as J.C. called out a number to start as he handed me the application to look over as she cued up her music.


We only had a few more girls to go, before I was going to make cuts and break for lunch. I was watching the girl in front of me impressed by her style and flexibility, when the studio door opened and in walked Justin. I smiled up at him and looked back at the girl in front of me, who faltered as soon as she saw Justin and was now tripping over her own feet. I sighed in defeat as I placed her application on the reject pile and stood to greet Justin. “Hey baby.” Justin smiled, bending down and placing a soft kiss on my lips before handing me a redbull.

“Thank you!” I exclaimed as my eyes gleaned at the energy drink now in my hands. “How was your game?” I asked after taking a drink from the beverage.

“Eh, I shot an eighty-six, but I beat Chris and Joey.” Justin shrugged his indifference.

Just then Chris and Joey came bursting thru the studio doors chasing one another. They finally made their way over to where the three of us were standing, “So I heard my baby beat you.” I teased, knowing how much Chris hated to lose.

“He cheated!” Chris exclaimed, pushing Justin backwards.

“Oh please.” Justin scoffed rolling his eyes as his stomach started to growl. “I was actually coming to see if you wanted to get lunch?” Justin asked wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his forehead on mine.

“I’ve got a couple more dancers to see, then we were going to break for lunch.” I said closing the gap between us and kissing him.

“K.” Justin mumbled against my lips before pulling away.


“You three sit down and be quiet.” I demanded as Joey, Chris, and Justin started to laugh at something that was said. They all looked at me sheepishly before doing what I asked, allowing me to sit back down beside J.C. as he handed me a stack of applications that he had dug thru to get rid of when Justin walked in. “Really?” I sighed at how many applications he handed me.

“It wasn’t bad ‘til you kissed him.” J.C. laughed as I just shook my head, sad to be getting rid of a few of the dancers already, but knowing it was for the best.


After the last couple girls danced, I dismissed over half of them before telling the rest they had an hour for lunch before they needed to be back. “You just cost me about ten dancers.” I pouted as I wrapped my arms around Justin’s waist and leaned into him.

“Hey, I don’t want any crazy girls all up on this.” Justin said flailing his arms around.

“Hmm me either.” I conceded as I leaned up and kissed him.

“Are we gonna get lunch or what?” Joey yelled from the other side of the studio.

“Yeah, let’s go.” I laughed as I walked towards the exit, pulling Justin along behind me.


After the five of us made our way to the diner around the corner and had lunch, Justin, J.C., and I walked back into the studio to find all the girls had already made it back. I smiled, knowing that at least I could count on them to be on time. “You want to help me show part of the choreography for The Game is Over?” I asked looking over at Justin.

“I was actually going to head out.”Justin hesitated as he picked up his car keys.

“And how am I supposed to get home?”I asked looking over at Justin, “You’re the one who told me to bring the beamer that you were going to catch a ride with Chris.”

“Yeah to the golf course.” Justin smiled at me, but seeing I wasn’t amused he quickly added, “I’ll come back and get you.”

“I’m only going to be a couple hours.” I said knowing he would probably lost track of time.

“That’s fine.” Justin smiled, making his way over to me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me to him; as he bent down to kiss me, all my anger dissipating as he did so.

“Promise?” I asked looking up at him.

“Yeah, I just have to run and meet Pharrell for a few.” Justin said in between kisses.

“J.” I sighed. I didn’t mind having fun and partying every once in a while, but I knew Justin was doing it more often than that.

“I just have a song I want him to look at.” Justin sighed pulling away from me.

“Justin.” I skeptically said, not really believing him.

“Okay we’ll probably smoke, but that’s it. I promise.” Justin relented running his hand over his buzz cut.

“Fine, just don’t forget to come get me.” I gave in, not really caring how much weed he smoked.

“Never.” Justin grinned, closing the distance between us again; glad to have avoided an argument.

“I love you.” I mumbled against his lips, not being able to stay mad at him.

“I love you too. I’ll see you later. Justin said, kissing me one more time and making his way towards the door.


After a few more hours of J.C. and I breaking down part of the choreography for The Game is Over and teaching it to the girls to see who caught on the fastest and who moved the best, I had narrowed it down to nine girls. “Alright, like I said only four of you are actually going to make it to the tour, so starting tomorrow we are going to work on the choreography we started today. I’ll give you a couple days to work on it, because I don’t think all the guys can be here until Tuesday, but then I’ll bring them in, we’ll see who works best and then you better be ready to dance your ass off. We only have three weeks ‘til this tour starts and I’ve put too much time and effort into it for it not to perfect.” I said as all nine girls in front of me nodded a little intimidated.

I looked over at J.C. and grinned, I wasn’t trying to scare them, but I refused to let this tour be anything less than perfect. I was with the guys every step of the way, and I grueled over the choreography doing my best to perfect it, and live up to the quality the boys had put into their music. “Don’t be scared ladies,” J.C. smiled, “we are going to have a ton of fun, especially once we hit the road, it’s just going to take some hard work and dedication to get there.”

I smiled over at J.C. before taking his hint as to not scare off the best dancers I spent all day finding, “He’s right. I don’t mean to sound harsh, but these guys are my family literally, and I’ve put just as much of my own blood, sweat, and tears into this tour as they have. You are all very capable dancers, so now it’s just going to come down to who wants it more, and who meshes the best with the guys. Like I said we really are all a family and we need someone to fit into that.” I said carefully looking over the girls, gaging their reactions. They all nodded enthusiastically and I knew I wasn’t going to have any trouble from any of them. They were all already more than willing to throw themselves into this to fight their way to one of the coveted four spots that were open.


As the girls made their way out of the studio, I called Justin while J.C. busied himself cleaning up the mess of applications on the table. “Hey baby.” Justin answered, causing a smile to immediately break out onto my face.

“Hey.’ I giggled, “I’m done over here, can you come get me?”

“Right now?” Justin asked his voice tensing and I immediately knew that my earlier fears were right.

“Yeah J, I’m done and I have to be back here in the morning, I’d like to come home.” I sighed, not wanting to start an argument with him.

“Babe, the Dodgers are tied in the ninth inning. I can’t leave now.” Justin whined into the phone, causing me to roll my eyes at him.

I sighed, mentally counting to ten, trying not to snap at him. ‘You need a ride?’ J.C. mouthed to me as I turned and caught his eye. I held up my finger as I smiled slightly at J.C.’s offer, “Seriously Justin.” I bit back, trying my hardest not to lose my cool.

“Madi, it’s the Dodgers,” Justin whined, as I tightly closed my eyes as my breathing quickened, “I’ll come get you as soon as the game is over. I promise.”

“Nevermind Justin.” I growled, and quickly hung up on him before he had a chance to respond.


“Come on.” J.C. smiled at me as he picked up my bag and held it out to me. “Thanks, I’m sorry, I know it’s out of your way, but apparently the Dodgers are tied in the ninth.” I said rolling my eyes in disgust.

“It’s not even ten minutes out of the way, stop.” J.C. chuckled as he put his arm around my shoulder and led me thru the door.

“That’s not the point.” I said frowning over at him.

“You know how he is, but he loves you.” J.C. gently smiled at me trying to lighten the mood.

“I know, trust me that’s the only reason he’s still alive.” I deadpanned, causing J.C. to throw his head back in laughter.
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think :-)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: druggiej roughsex jealous triangles threeway justinandtrace jc justin