Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a little short but I think it was much needed.
Justin and I ended up staying up all night drinking, doing coke, and having sex, and we were both still lying in bed giggling when the alarm went off.

“Fuck.” Justin laughed turning the alarm off and grinning over at me. I just giggled and rolled over on top of Justin straddling his waist as his hands came up to rest on my hips and I bent down to kiss him.

“Madi.” Justin groaned as I moved around a little and he started to become aroused again.

“Come shower with me.” I giggled jumping off of him and running into the bathroom with him chasing after me.


Justin and I took way longer in the shower than we needed to or had time to and we stepped out to Mike furiously beating on the bathroom door yelling at us to hurry up.

“Give me five minutes fuck!” Justin yelled opening the door and shooing Mike out of the bedroom.

“You’re already ten minutes late.” Mike warned staring him down.

“Then leave so we can get dressed.” Justin snapped slamming the door in his face.

I quickly pulled some clothes on and made my way over to where Justin was breaking up a couple more lines, “I figure if we’re gonna make it through this interview we’ll need this,” he said glancing over at me quickly, hoping I wasn’t pissed off. I just shrugged not caring and actually glad he suggested it so I didn’t have to. We quickly did the lines and grabbed our stuff and headed out to Mike hurriedly ushering us down the stairs to meet up with the rest of the guys.


Justin and I climbed onto the bus giggling as everyone just stared at us.

“Nice of you to join us.” J.C. snapped rolling his eyes in our direction.

“Sorry we were busy.” I giggled falling down into Justin’s lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder as he continued to cackle.

“Yeah sorry we didn’t really get any sleep.” Justin said sending me into another fit of giggles.

“I’m seriously going to have you institutionalized.” Chris teased shaking his head at us.

“Only if Justin can come.” I pouted over at Chris before turning back to Justin and bending down to kiss him as I giggled slightly. I tuned the rest of the guys out and got lost in kissing Justin, like I always did when we were coked up and I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

“Justin! Madison!” J.C.’s reprimanding tone broke through my haze and I reluctantly pulled away from Justin pouting to see J.C. glaring at us.

“What C?” Justin laughed hugging me closer to him, not fazed by J.C.’s attitude.

“You do know you have an interview to do right?” J.C. questioned angrily.

“I’m well aware thanks.” Justin said sarcastically causing me to giggle at him and him to grin up at me stupidly.

“Yeah well you need to be focused.” J.C. glared causing Justin’s head to snap in his direction and his eyes to narrow as everyone else just watched not really sure what was going on.

“When have I ever not been focused?” Justin spit out his nostrils flaring slightly. I sighed knowing I needed to stop this before it got out of hand and also knowing J.C.’s anger was at me and not really Justin. I didn’t dare try to reason with J.C. after the night before so I focused my energy on Justin instead.

“J.” I whispered out quietly lightly stroking the stubble on his cheek. Justin’s eyes softened as he turned his attention back to me and I shook my head in a slight warning. Justin sighed and laid his head on my chest closing his eyes as he took a deep breath trying to calm himself down.

“I’m focused C.” Justin breathed out slowly not opening his eyes as I lightly stroked the back of his head. J.C. nodded and let out an audible sigh knowing Justin was right and was always focused and that his anger was over something completely different, but also knowing now was not the time or place to bring it up.


A few minutes later we pulled up to the studio where the interview would be and all the guys started to slowly get up and gather their things.

“I love you.” I whispered kissing Justin’s ear as I slid off of his lap so he could get up.

“I love you too.” Justin grinned down at me pecking my lips softly, obviously already back to himself.

I smiled at him lightly before turning and making my way a few short steps across the bus to J.C. I reached out and touched his arm getting his attention but his jaw just tightened as he looked down at me annoyed, “What?”

“Take your own advice and focus.” I said quietly not trying to piss him off further but having his best interest at heart still. J.C. sighed and nodded taking a deep breath but said nothing else as he moved around me and walked off the bus.


I sat in the green room watching the guys as they did their interview. For the most part they looked like five best friends having the time of their life, but I knew better. Justin had perfected turning on the charm when there were cameras or fans around, so I wasn’t necessarily worried about him. I couldn’t tell by watching him that he was up all night partying or that he was still high as a fucking kite right now and I was there doing it all with him. J.C. on the other hand was a different story. I suppose to most people it would look like everything was fine but I knew better. His smile and laughter were slightly forced and I could tell his mind was elsewhere. Joey must have noticed as well because he nudged J.C. at one point and smiled encouragingly and tried to get him more involved in the conversation. J.C. took the hint and started to participate a little more but I could tell that his mind was still wandering.


J.C. didn’t say a single word as we left the tv station and headed to the venue. I did my best to ignore him and focus on Justin but I couldn’t shake the nagging feeling of wanting to talk to him and make everything better. J.C. was finishing up an email when we arrived so after telling Justin I needed a minute I was left alone on the bus with J.C.

“C can we please talk?” I pleaded quietly, slowly making my way towards him.

J.C. stood up however and started to gather his things, “Not now Madison.”

I sighed and slowly made my way off the bus in search of Justin. If I was going to make it through this day I was going to need a little help and I knew Justin had what I was looking for.


J.C. walked into the dressing room and sat down but I stopped in the doorway and motioned for Justin to come, “J,” I nodded towards the door.

“We have sound check in twenty.” Lance warned as Justin stood up.

“This won’t take that long.” I smiled as Justin made his way over to me and we disappeared out the door. I found an empty room and pulled Justin inside shutting the door. He just grinned down at me as he backed me up against the wall and started to kiss me. I kissed him for a second before placing my hands on his chest and pushing him back slightly.

“Madi.” Justin pouted, confusion taking over his features.

“Let’s do a line and then you can do whatever you want with me.” I smiled over at him innocently. Justin just grinned and quickly moved across the room pulling out the coke and his wallet as he did so. We both eagerly did a line before Justin fell back on the couch and pulled me down on top of him so I was straddling his waist.


We were still in this position minus a few articles of clothing about ten minutes later when someone started banging on the door.

“J we gotta do sound check.” Chris’ voice floated through the room. Justin groaned as he pulled away from me and rested his forehead on mine.

“Why is your brother so against me getting laid?” Justin groaned out in frustration his eyes closed. I couldn’t help the giggle that escaped my lips at Justin’s ridiculous statement and he opened his eyes doing his best to fight off a smile and pout up at me.

“Well I am his baby sister.” I giggled getting an eye roll from Justin.

“Oh because he’s been so worried about that for the past four years.” Justin replied pushing me off his lap and grabbing his shirt and pulling it back over his head.

“Well then maybe you’re just being over dramatic.” I giggled as Justin lunged at me and started tickling me. I let out a loud squeal and tried to move out of Justin’s grasp and Chris took that as his cue to open the door. Justin and I both looked up as the door opened and I scrambled to grab my shirt as Chris stood there looking at us.

“You do realize you have the worse timing ever don’t you?” Justin asked brushing past Chris and heading towards the stage.

“Aww come on J it’s not THAT bad.” Chris argued chasing after Justin. I shook my head at their antics and followed them out to the stage to watch their sound check.


I was sitting watching the guys intently loving their togetherness and brotherhood. No matter what was wrong or what problems they were going through they were still brothers who loved each other unconditionally. I noticed J.C.’s gaze slowly traveling back and forth between Justin and I his eyes sad as he watched over us. I knew the coke was an issue for him and I knew me continuing to do it was only fueling his fire but I was trying to avoid how upset I really was. Justin was grinning goofily at me as he sang and shimmied his way around the stage and the other three were just goofing off having the time of their life. Pop started to play through the speakers and I scowled slightly seeing Joey start to do the choreography and basically trip over his own feet. I knew he wasn’t fully concentrating on the dance moves but he should be able to do the dances in his sleep and I was definitely frustrated that he obviously couldn’t.


The song ended and Rick, their sound technician, dismissed them.

“Not so fast.” I yelled out as they all started to make their way off the stage. I jogged over to the stage and quickly climbed up onto it as all the guys stopped and slowly turned to face me.

“What?” Chris whined as I made my way over to where they were all standing.

“We apparently have some dances to go over.” I said glaring slightly in Joey’s direction.

“What did I do?” Joey asked pointing to himself confused.

“Don’t act like you didn’t just trip over your own two feet trying to do the choreography to Pop.” I snapped at him as his eyes widened slightly in realization.

“I was just messing around.” Joey stumbled over his words.

“Come on baby I was thinking we could take a nap.” Justin pouted slightly as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I raised my eyebrows slightly as I titled my head to the side so I could look back at Justin, “J you don’t do naps,” I laughed shaking my head slightly.

“But I didn’t get any sleep last night.” Justin pouted and I couldn’t tell if he was really tired or was just trying to get back to what we were doing before Chris interrupted us.

“You’ll be fine, I need to make sure your asses are ready to dance tonight.” I said stepping away from him and stretching.

“Fine but if you are going to make us do this then I need a quick pick me up, come on.” Justin said nodding towards the backstage area and waiting for me to follow. I nodded and moved to follow Justin when J.C.’s voice stopped us.

“Seriously J?” J.C. asked sighing slightly frustrated and also disappointed.

“It’s been a long day and it’s going to be an even longer night.” Justin shrugged as he pulled me to his side.

“This is a bad idea.” J.C. whispered moving closer to us but keeping his gaze focused on Justin.

“It’s fine,” Justin laughed as he started walking again pulling me along beside him, “you worry too much C.”


J.C. groaned out in frustration as he watched us walk away and he reached into his pocket grabbing his phone and searching for the number he knew would bring some peace to the whole situation. J.C. walked away from the other three guys as he found the number he was looking for and hit send putting the phone up to his car. J.C. smiled as the person on the other end of the phone picked up and greeted him warmly.

“Lynn.” J.C. smiled greeting his second mother.
Chapter End Notes:
Well??? Thoughts??? Feelings?? Ideas?? Anything???


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: druggiej roughsex jealous triangles threeway justinandtrace jc justin