Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry this took so long my birthday was this week so things were a little crazy...and I kinda started writing another story....but don't worry I won't post any of it until this one is finished!! haha
A little while later J.C. and I were both lying on the couch giggling at each other when the door opened. “Hey baby.” I giggled glancing up to see Justin and Lynn standing in the doorway.

“Hey.” Justin smiled at me as my eyes widened at seeing Lynn and I immediately jumped up off of J.C. and made my way over to Justin and hugged him.

“Not that you don’t look amazing but maybe you should put some pants on.” Justin growled in my ear as he fingers lightly dug into my hip. I nodded slightly as I noticed Lynn staring at me with a raised eyebrow. I scurried out of Justin’s embrace and made my way to the bedroom where I quickly pulled on a pair of shorts before making my way back out to see everyone sitting down a slight blush on J.C’s face as Lynn watched him.

“How was your day?” I asked sitting next to Justin and sliding my hand onto his knee.

“Good I got you something.” Justin grinned over at me as my eyes lit up.

“What?”I giggled looking at him expectantly. Justin just smiled as he pulled one of his many bags up off the floor and handed it to me. My eyes lit up slightly as I noticed the Finish Line bag and eagerly opened it and pulled the box out opening it to reveal a pair of white and baby blue puma’s. I let out a small squeal and threw my arms around Justin’s neck pulling him towards me and kissing him in gratitude.

“I take it you like them?” Justin chuckled pulling back from the kiss.

“Of course she does, you two both have a sick obsession.” J.C. snorted as Justin and I both grinned over at him.

“So what did you two do today?” Lynn asked glancing back and forth between J.C. and I.

“Caught up on some sleep.” J.C. smiled and Lynn gave him a tight lipped smile and nodded slowly.

“Baby why don’t we take your mom to dinner?” I said quickly smiling over at Justin trying to diffuse the tension in the room.

“I’m not really hungry but I guess we can.” Justin said glancing at me and then Lynn for her approval.

“Justin you barely touched your lunch are you sure you’re feeling okay?” Lynn asked concerned.

“Yeah Ma I’m fine.” Justin grinned over at her trying to reassure her.

“Alright,” Lynn sighed not really believing him but letting it go or the time being, “I’m going to go freshen up. J.C. walk me to my room?”

“Uh, yeah sure.” J.C. nodded glancing at Justin and I confused as he got up and slowly made his way towards the door with Lynn.


“Your mom knows something’s up.” I sighed as soon as the door closed.

“No she doesn’t.” Justin shook his head as he gave me an incredulous look as if it was the most preposterous thing he’d ever heard.

“She just walked in to me lying on top of J.C. half naked!” I exclaimed as I stood up and ran my fingers through my hair, “and she asked him to walk her to her room? Come on J. Your mom is a lot of thins but stupid is not one of them.”

“The bigger issue here is you offering to go to dinner, there’s no way I can make it through another meal with her without her throwing a fit and insisting I see a doctor.” Justin groaned from his spot on the coach as I just smiled over at him.

“What?” Justin finally asked frustrated.

“I can fix that come on.” I said walking back into the bedroom.

“How in the hell are you going to fix it?” Justin asked not making any attempt to get up off the couch. I walked back out of the bedroom and saw Justin still sitting pouting and I placed my hand on my hip as I glared over at him.

“Stop pouting and get your ass up.” I said as Justin raised his eyes to me in a glare.

“What do you want Madi?” Justin snapped as I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Don’t get pissy with me I’m not the one who invited your mom out here.” I seethed.

“No just to dinner when you know damn well that I’m not going to be able to eat.” Justin rolled his eyes as he turned the tv on and started to flip through channels ignoring me. I clenched my jaw and slowly counted to ten trying not to lose my temper with him knowing why he was so on edge.

“Come on J.” I said my tone softening as I moved in front of him blocking his view of the tv and holding my hand out to him with a joint in it.

Justin started at the joint in my hand for a few seconds before he finally looked up at me, “You want to get high? To go to dinner with my mother? When the whole reason she is here in the first place is because J.C. decided he didn’t like all the drugs we were doing?” Justin slowly questioned with raised eyebrows.

“I don’t want you to get blowed just enough so you can eat, and as far as J.C. goes him and I smoked earlier when he insisted I eat,” I sighed looking down at Justin whose face was giving nothing away to what he was thinking, “Please just smoke so we can get through dinner and then come back here.” I smiled down at him as I moved to straddle his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing the corner of his mouth softly. Justin let out a low growl as his fingers tangled in my hair and he pulled me back to his mouth kissing me hungrily.


We made it through most of dinner without much happening when Lynn finally glanced over at me, “So Madi you and J.C. seem awfully close?”

“Yeah we always have been.” I shrugged hoping to drop the conversation.

Lynn pursed her lips no doubt trying to think of a comeback when Justin interrupted us, “Yano mom J.C. and I are pretty close too but I don’t really see why it matters.” Lynn looked Justin over carefully at his declaration and decided to let the conversation go for the time being not wanting to start a fight in the middle of the restaurant. I looked at Justin gratefully and he picked up my hand as he grinned over at me reassuringly.


When we got back to the hotel the three of us were in the elevator, me leaning against Justin trying to avoid Lynn’s intense stare. The doors finally opened and I breathed a sigh of relief knowing the rest of our night would be peaceful.

“Justin can we talk?” Lynn asked expectantly as she looked over at him.

“Uh…yeah.” Justin said hesitantly as he looked down at me apologetically.

“I’m going to go see C, let me know when you’re done.” I whispered up at Justin trying to not be heard by Lynn.

“Alright I won’t be long we have unfinished business.” Justin grinned down at me before kissing me softly. I giggled up at him and finally turned and made my way down the hall avoiding Lynn’s gaze.


I let myself into J.C.’s room and called out to him, “C…” I whined as I made my way over to him and sat down beside him throwing my legs over his lap and hugging him.

“Are you okay?” J.C. asked his voice full of concern as he wrapped his arms around me. I started to respond when Joey walked out of the bathroom and eyed us suspiciously as he slowly made his way over to us.

“Hey Madi….” Joey drawled out as he sat across from J.C. and I.

“Hey Joey.” I sighed as I laid my head on J.C.’s chest.

“You okay?” J.C. asked again softly as he brushed a piece of hair out of my face.

“I was just hoping to talk to you…alone.” I said as I glanced up at him.

J.C. nodded in understanding and looked over at Joey, “Joe can you give us a few minutes?”

Joey narrowed his eyes at us but finally sighed and got up and made his way out of the room mumbling to himself the whole way.


Once the door closed J.C. turned his attention back to me, “What’s going on?”

“Lynn knows something’s up.” I sighed as J.C.’s face registered understanding.

“Come on,” J.C. said patting my legs so I’d move them, “Let’s go lay down.” I nodded slightly as I stood up and made my way towards the bedroom J.C. following closely behind me. I shimmied out of my jeans and crawled up onto the bed beside J.C. laying my head on his chest.

“What happened?” J.C. asked wrapping his arms around me.

“She has just been giving me sideways glances all night and she made some off handed comment at dinner about how close you and I are.” I sighed nuzzling my nose against his bare chest.

“What’d you say?” he questioned curiously.

“That we’ve always been close and then Justin said yeah mom J.C. and I are close too but I don’t see why that matters,” I said snorting slightly as J.C. chuckled, “and then when we got back she told him she wanted to talk.”

“Yeah she cornered me earlier when she asked me to walk her to her room.” J.C. said absentmindedly drawing patterns on my back with his fingers.

“What’d she say?” I questioned raising my head to look up at him.

“She asked if I had feelings for you and told me to be careful messing with your emotions and reminded me how long Justin and I have been friends.” J.C. sighed rubbing his hand over his face in frustration.

“She doesn’t think you’re aware of that?” I asked my voice rising slightly as I sat up and looked down at J.C.

“She’s just protective of him.” J.C. sighed reaching out and picking up my hand and interlocking our fingers.

“I don’t know if I can keep doing this.” I relented shaking my head as J.C.’s eyes widened slightly.

J.C. stared at me for a minute before taking a deep breath and replying, “ I mean if that’s what you want, “ he started before clearing his throat, “ we agreed we’d stop whenever one of us became uncomfortable.”

I studied J.C.’s face and saw the fear and turmoil etched across it and I reached up and caressed his cheek gently sighing, “Is it possible to be in love with two people at the same time?” I whispered out as J.C.’s eyes widened and he sat up pulling me towards him and kissing me.

I moaned slightly as I wrapped my arms around his neck burying my fingers in his hair and tugging on it deepening the kiss. J.C. finally pulled away from the kiss his forehead resting on mine and his eyes remaining closed as he spoke, “I know this is probably only going to complicate things but I don’t care I love you and I have for a while and I’m not ready to lose you.” J.C. said all in one breath as I just stared at him. As soon as he finished I crashed my lips against his kissing him hungrily drawing comfort from his words and actions.

J.C.’s hands snaked around to my lower back and he gently laid me back never breaking our kiss as he moved on top of me. I ran my hands down his bare back slipping them into the back of his shorts and squeezed his ass lightly. J.C. growled as he broke away from our kiss and started to kiss along my jaw and below my ear as his fingers skimmed up my bare thighs and he hooked them in the hem of my panties and tugged on them. I lifted my hips allowing J.C. better access and he moved down my body pulling them down with him. He pushed my shirt up my stomach as he dropped his head and placed a kiss just below my belly button as his fingers made quick work of opening my folds and pushing inside of me. I let out a small whimper as I arched my back and pushed myself into his hand as I ripped my shirt over my head taking my bra with it and tossing them onto the floor carelessly. J.C. grinned up at me as he wrapped his arm around my thigh and tugged me down slightly as his lips wrapped around my clit sucking it into his mouth. I cried out as I buried my fingers in his hair holding him into place.

“Josh….” I managed to moan out as I move my hips against his face as his tongue and fingers continued to work me over. I threw my head back arching my back as I continued to pant as the sensations in my stomach began to build.


Just then there was a pounding on the door and J.C. groaned slightly as he pulled away from me and looked up at apologetically.

“Seriously?” I groaned as I flopped back on the bed frustrated.

“I’ll be right back.” J.C. winked at me as he jumped off the bed and hurriedly made his way out of the bedroom towards the door.

J.C. opened the door to see Justin standing there eyeing him suspiciously, “Why’s your face so red?” Justin asked amused.

“You have impeccable timing.” J.C. said rolling his eyes at Justin as he pushed past J.C. into the room.

“Where’s Madi?” Justin asked looking around the room.

“Bedroom.” J.C. sighed as Justin nodded and made his way towards the door J.C. following closely behind him.


I looked up as the door opened and noticed Justin’s face light up as he saw me sprawled across the bed completely naked.

“I know I said we had unfinished business, but you didn’t have to start without me.” Justin smirked as he pulled his shirt over his head and began to make his way towards me.

I smiled over at Justin as he started to undo hi belt and then turned my gaze back to J.C. who was standing at the edge of the bed watching me, “C please finish what you started.” I begged as a huge grin slid onto his face.

J.C. grabbed both of my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed a mischievous grin on his face, catching me off guard and causing me to squeal. J.C. dipped his head back down tasting me again as he let my leg rest on his shoulder and I let out a breathy sigh of contentment. I let out a gargled moan as my hips instinctively bucked up against J.C. I turned my head to the side to look at Justin who was looking down at me with lust filled eyes as he stroked himself. I reached my hand out to him and motioned him over to me. Justin licked his lips as he climbed onto the bed beside me and I leaned up slightly taking him into my mouth as J.C. continued his assault on me.
Chapter End Notes:
As always I wanna know what you're thinking and your reviews, comments, suggestions, etc. keep me motivated and I will update more quickly haha.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: druggiej roughsex jealous triangles threeway justinandtrace jc justin