Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry this took so long to get out...I had it done yesterday but I had plans for the 4th so it took me a little while to get it typed and edited and up...but here it is!!!
After Justin had talked to Lynn she backed off for the most part, although I knew she was still apprehensive about all the time J.C. and I spent together. She had stayed in Milwaukee last night after the show planning on catching her plane home today, while we all left after the show headed for Detroit. The guys had the day off but Justin and J.C. wrangled everyone into the studio to fix a couple last minute vocals so they could finish editing everything together before the album was released.


Chris and I walked into the studio together and I immediately made a beeline for Justin, sitting down beside him and curling myself against him. Justin untangled his arm from underneath me and went back to whatever he was doing on his phone ultimately ignoring me.

“J?” I questioned glancing up at him.

“What?” Justin asked absentmindedly refusing to look up from his phone.

“Baby.” I said quietly as I reached up and brushed my fingers across his jaw, only to be met with him swatting my hand away.

“Damn Madi! Stop being so fucking clingy, I had to deal with it from my mom all week I don’t need you doing it too!” Justin exclaimed knocking me back away from him and standing up while the other guys just watched on not sure what to say.

“J, calm down, she didn’t mean anything by it.” J.C. said quietly coming to my defense.

“Then let her hang all over you.” Justin growled as he briskly walked of the studio. Chris quickly stood and followed Justin out of the room as J.C. made his way over to me.

“You okay?” J.C. asked sitting down beside me and patting my knee. I just shrugged not sure what to say but J.C. gave me a sad smile noticing the hurt look on my face and immediately pulled me to his chest hugging me tightly as I collapsed against him.


A few minutes later Justin and Chris both made their way back into the room scowling at one another and Justin scoffed and rolled his eyes in my direction before sitting down at the soundboard and getting to work.


“I think I’m gonna head back to the hotel.” I whimpered glancing up at J.C.

“Okay, let’s go.” J.C. nodded immediately standing and pulling me up with him.

“No C, you have work to do.” I said shaking my head up at him.

“Yeah well I’m sure Justin can handle it.” J.C. said rolling his eyes in Justin’s direction. Justin grunted but made no move to acknowledge either one of us as he continued to make adjustments on the sound board. I stopped, hesitating as I glanced around the room knowing they were on a deadline and that things would go much smoother if J.C. stayed, but another part of me wanted to be selfish and not be left alone.

“Come on Madison.” J.C. said firmly, placing his hand on the small of my back and turning me towards the door. Chris nodded encouragingly at me and I finally relented and let J.C. lead me out of the studio.


J.C. didn’t say much on the way back to the hotel; he just put his arm around me and pulled me against his side, keeping me close. I quickly realized it was more for Lonnie’s sake than mine however, because as soon as we entered his hotel room he spoke up.

“Are you okay?” J.C. asked softly as the door shut and he pulled me to his chest wrapping me into a hug.

“I’m fine.” I sighed, stepping away from him and making my way over to the couch and throwing myself down on it.

“Madison…” J.C. sighed lightly as he made his way over to me and sat down.

“It’s fine C, I should have known better, he always wants his space after his mom leaves.” I shrugged turning on the tv and refusing to look at J.C.

“That doesn’t make it right Madison! Stop making excuses for him!” J.C. exclaimed frustrated.

My eyes widened slightly and my head snapped up at J.C.’s outburst and he sighed as his face softened almost immediately, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to snap at you, you just don’t deserve to be the outlet for all of Justin’s mood swings,” J.C. sighed rubbing his hand over his face obviously frustrated.

“I’m use to it.” I mumbled shrugging trying to drop the conversation.

“Damnit Madison that’s the problem.” J.C. groaned out. I could quickly feel my resolve crumbling and the last thing I wanted to do right now was break down, so I leaned over and curled myself against J.C.’s side.

“Can we please drop this?” I whispered out pleadingly as J.C. wrapped his arms around me.

J.C. audibly sighed and I knew he didn’t want to let it go but he complied anyways, “If that’s what you want honey.”

“Thank you.” I mumbled as I placed a small kiss on his collarbone where my head was lying.


At some point J.C. and I must have fallen asleep because we both woke up to someone pounding on the door. J.C. groaned as he slowly untangled himself from me and made his way over to the door. I groggily sat up as the other guys all filed into the room, Justin looking less than pleased.

“Come on Madi.” Justin nodded towards the door as the rest of the guys started to sit down.

“Huh?” I asked looking up at Justin slightly bewildered as J.C. sat back down beside me.

“I didn’t stutter, let’s go.” Justin said firmly staring me down.

“Where are we going?” I asked confused as I instinctively leaned in closer to J.C.

“I’ve had the week from hell with my mom hovering over me and I just spent way longer in the studio than I planned because you stole J.C. away and I’m ready for a fucking drink, so get up and let’s go get ready.” Justin snapped as my eyes widened slightly.

“J, I don’t wanna go out.” I said quietly glancing up at him and noticing his jaw tighten slightly.

“I need to unwind some, please.” Justin begged his resolve slowly crumbling at my refusal.

“So let’s just go back to our room, just us.” I said quietly as I stood up and made my way over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist as I looked up at him expectantly.

“Fuck Madi, I need a few drinks first.” Justin groaned as he stepped back away from me.

“Come on J, I’ll go out with you.” Chris said glancing at me as he stood up.

“Yeah I’m in too.” Joey exclaimed nudging Lance as well.

“Whatever be ready in twenty.” Justin growled as he stalked towards the door leaving the rest of us in his wake.


“You okay Madi?” Chris asked as the door finally shut.

“Fine,” I sighed glancing at the shut door, “you better go, you know how he is.”

“Alright I love you.” Chris sighed defeated as he bent down and kissed the top of my head.

“I love you too, be careful.” I smiled up at him. Joey and Lance ambled after Chris and J.C. and I were once again left alone.


“How are you really?” J.C. asked softly caressing my cheek.

“Do you think I should have gone with him?” I asked, starting to regret turning Justin down.

“Not if you don’t want to Madison, no.” J.C. said knitting his brows together in confusion.

“But I know he’s been stressed out all week with his mom here and what’s it really going to hurt to go have a few drinks?” I asked sighing slightly.

“Madison look at me,” J.C. said firmly causing me to slowly bring my eyes up to look at him, “you do not have to feel guilty about not wanting to go out. Justin deals with things differently than the rest of us; you of all people should know that. He’ll go out, get wasted, blow off some steam and be fine tomorrow.”

“I don’t know…” I trialed off, realizing that if J.C. weren’t in the picture I would have followed Justin no questions asked.

“Hey, why don’t we go down there and try one more time to get him to stay in. The three of us can order some food and watch some movies or something.” J.C. suggested knowing I wasn’t going to be happy with just letting Justin leave.

“You sure?” I asked almost hopeful, searching J.C.’s face for any signs of doubt.

“If that’s what you want then yes, let’s go.” J.C. smiled down at me as he stood up and offered me his hand.


J.C. and I made our way down the hall to mine and Justin’s room and Justin’s head snapped up a smile plastered across his face as we walked in.

“You change your mind?” Justin asked as he sauntered over to me and placed his hands on my waist pulling me to him as he bent down and kissed me full on, full of want and need. I pulled away, caught off guard when I tasted the coke on Justin’s tongue.

“Really Justin?” I asked, glancing behind him noticing the coke spread out on the table.

“Do a line and get changed so we can go.” Justin shrugged refusing to notice the looks of disapproval that were on mine and J.C.’s faces.

“J, I thought you were done with all this shit?” J.C. sighed stepping up beside us.

“No C, you tried to get me to stop by calling my mom.” Justin snorted rolling his eyes.

“Baby, why don’t we just stay here?” I suggested reaching for Justin’s hand, trying to diffuse the situation before it escalated any further.

“I want to go out Madi, fuck why are you busting my balls over this? We haven’t done anything all week with my mom here.” Justin groaned getting agitated again.

“Baby I don’t care if you want to go out but I don’t want to, and I really wish you’d stop with the coke.” I sighed defeated, realizing that a fight was unavoidable at this point.

“Why? Because J.C. says so? Fuck Madi we used to have fun.” Justin snorted turning away from me and shoving his keys and his wallet into his jeans.

“J, don’t do this, we have fun and you know it,” I pleaded trying to choke back the tears that were threatening to spill over, “why don’t you stay and I’ll prove it to you.” I suggested hopefully.

“I’m not in the mood, I’ll see you later.” Justin said dismissively as he bent over and did another line before he made his way out the door without another word.


“Come on.” J.C. said quietly nodding towards the door. I immediately followed not wanting to stay around Justin’s things and replay the day over in my head again and again. J.C. led me back into his room and I immediately threw myself at him kissing him feverishly.

J.C. was slightly caught off guard, but quickly recovered and kissed me back before pulling away slightly and chuckling, “you hungry?”

“Make love to me.” I whimpered out keeping my arms around his neck as I nuzzled my face against his shirt and ignored his question.

“What?” J.C. questioned the confusion evident in his voice.

“Do you love me?” I asked my eyes full of question as I stared up at him.

“Of course, you know I do.” J.C. replied softly as he bent down and connected our lips in a sweet but all too brief kiss.

“Good, then make love me. I need to feel close to you.” I pleaded as I tightened my grip around his neck.


I saw a small glimmer of doubt cross across J.C.’s face as he no doubt thought I was trying to overcompensate for Justin’s behavior, but it disappeared just as quickly as it came, and he nodded slightly as he guided me towards the bedroom and pulled m down onto the bed with him, kissing me softly. My hands tangled in J.C.’s hair pulling him closer to me as I slipped my leg in between his wanting to be as close as possible to him. J.C. let out a low growl as I brushed up against his arousal and he broke our kiss long enough to rip his t-shirt over his head and toss it aimlessly onto the floor. I whimpered at the loss of contact but J.C. quickly quieted me, prying my mouth open with his tongue as his fingers pushed my shirt up and skimmed across my stomach. I broke away from the kiss breathless and threw my head back as J.C.’s lips trailed across my jaw and down my neck, refusing to break contact with me. He quickly moved my shirt up over my head and I untangled it from my arms before quickly wrapping them back around him, feeling the muscles on his back ripple as I pulled him back to me.

“Madison.” J.C. breathed out breathlessly as he slid my bra strap away from my shoulder and continued his assault of kisses.

“I’m right here baby.” I soothed as I kissed the side of his head and my hands skimmed across his stomach to the button on his jeans and flicked it open. As I slid my hands into the sides of his jeans and slowly pushed them down over his hips he bit down on the swell of my breast causing me to gasp, slightly caught off guard. I could feel J.C. smirk against my skin as he kicked his jeans off and reached out around me unsnapping my bra in one fluid motion, releasing my breasts. I quickly tossed my bra to the side and looked up at J.C. questioningly as he just stared down at me a look of awe on his face.

“You are so beautiful.” J.C. breathed out, leaning down and capturing my lips in a want filled kiss as his hands continued to caress me.

“Please Josh, I need you.” I whimpered out as I tugged slightly on his boxers, trying to get them out of the way. J.C. licked his lips and stared down at me as he kicked his boxers off and moved to the button on my shorts, quickly removing them and my panties in one swift motion.


I immediately opened my legs letting J.C. settle between them as he stroked himself against my slick folds a few times making sure we were both ready. J.C. stared down at me never breaking our eye contact as he slowly pushed himself into me, stretching me out and filling me up, causing me to let out a small moan as I reached up and caressed his cheek.

“I love you.” I whispered out, pulling his head down and kissing him slowly and purposely as he started to slowly move in and out of me almost torturously but amazing at the same time. J.C. moaned into my mouth at my declaration as he continued to rock his hips back and forth against me.


We both took our time, moving slowly against one another as we continued to kiss and caress each other just reveling in the feel of one another. I moved my legs further up J.C.’s waist giving him better access to my core and he groaned out as he delved deeper within me.

“Josh.” I whimpered clinging to him as the sensations building in my stomach began to intensify.

“I know honey, it’s okay.” J.C. mumbled against my lips as I tightened my hold on him drawing him closer to me.

J.C. groaned out as he pulled away from our kiss his eyes closed and I knew he was doing his best to hold off, waiting on me.

“C, look at me.” I whispered out, placing my hand on his cheek as his eyes fluttered open and his pace slowed down. I continued to move beneath him refusing to lose the friction that had been building up, “Come with me baby,” I urged caressing his cheek.

J.C. groaned out as he crashed his lips down onto mine and began to feverishly pound in and out of me causing me to whimper in surprise and anticipation.

“Madison I….” J.C. grunted out, trying to last a few more seconds.

“Me too baby…” I cried out pulling him closer and burying my head in his shoulder as wave after wave crashed through my body. J.C. grunted out as he thrust into me a couple more times completely emptying himself into me before he collapsed on top of me trying to regain his breathing.

“I love you.” I mumbled still clinging to him not wanting to let him go.

“I love you too, “J.C. started smiling down at me softly when he noticed the tears threatening to spill over my eyes.

“Sweetheart what’s wrong?” J.C. asked slightly panicked.

“I just love you so much,” I hiccupped as the tears began to fall, “what am I doing?”

J.C.’s face immediately softened as understanding washed over him, “Shh honey, it’s okay I’m not going anywhere.” J.C. soothed as he rolled over pulling me with him so I was lying against his chest.

“Am I being selfish?” I asked wrapping my arms around his torso not wanting to let him go.

“No honey,” J.C. sighed as he ran his fingers through my hair comfortingly, trying to find the right words, “I knew what this was going in, but that doesn’t make you selfish and I need you to know that I am not going anywhere until you ask me to.”

“That’s the problem; I don’t want you to leave.” I whimpered as tears continued to slide down my face onto his bare chest.

“Sweetheart please stop crying I’m right here.” J.C. pleaded hugging me close.

“Yeah, but for how long?” I whimpered scared that I had gotten myself in too deep with this whole arrangement and that I was going to be the one to end up getting hurt.

“For as long as you want me, I promise I’m not going anywhere.” J.C. urged, and something about the sincerity in his voice calmed me down.

I nodded slightly as I looked up at him, “I’m sorry I just love you and I don’t want to lose you.”

“Shh sweetheart, it’s okay I love you too and I’m not going anywhere.” J.C. soothed swiping his thumb across my cheek. I nodded bringing my head back down to rest on his shoulder as I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, letting his steady breathing and the rhythm of his heart slowly lull me sleep.


I woke up a while later to someone beating on the door and to find that J.C. wasn’t in bed beside me. My ears perked up as I heard the door open and J.C. ask, “what?” annoyed.

“Where’s Madi?” I heard Justin ask his voice getting closer as he pushed his way into the room, obviously drunk.

“She’s asleep J, as you should be.” J.C. snapped irritated.

“I’ll sleep later. Madi owes me some sex.” Justin replied as I heard J.C. scoff.

“Justin she’s sleeping and you’re drunk, let it go.” J.C. said sternly causing me to hold my breath as I waited on Justin’s reply.

“Last time I checked she was my fucking girlfriend and so that entitles me to sex when I want it.” Justin growled out as my eyes widened slightly at his ridiculous statement.

“Do you hear yourself right now?” J.C. asked incredulously, obviously just as baffled as I was by Justin’s words.

“C, you’re seriously on my last fucking nerve.” Justin growled as he made his way into the bedroom and over to the bed.

“Come on Madi!” Justin urged as he grabbed my hand and tugged on it. I opened my eyes to look up at him, trying to judge how drunk he really was and I saw the disgusted look J.C. was giving him.

“Hey J.” I mumbled out, smiling up at him trying to ease the tension in the room.

“Come on, let’s go. “Justin said gruffly as I managed to sit up.

“Madison you don’t have to.” J.C. whispered out, holding my gaze.

“Stay the fuck out of this C.” Justin growled also staring me down. I sighed to myself knowing it was going to be a long night as I reached over and picked up my shirt and slipped it on, not saying a word to either of them.

“Madison?” J.C. questioned as I moved to get out of bed.

“It’s fine C.” I sighed as I reached down to pull my shorts on, refusing to look up at J.C. I heard J.C. sigh as Justin smirked knowingly in his direction and I rolled my eyes in disgust.

“Go J.” I said pushing him towards the door, wanting to separate the two of them as quickly as possible. Justin just smiled cockily over at J.C. but said nothing as he made his way towards the door when J.C. grabbed my hand pulling me back to him.

“You don’t have to go with him.” J.C. whispered out his eyes searching mine, the concern evident on his face.

“We both know that’s not true,” I smiled sadly up at him, “it’s fine he’s pretty drunk he should pass out pretty quick.”

“You know where I’ll be.” J.C. sighed as he bent down and kissed my forehead.

“I know, thanks for everything today.” I whispered out as I wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him close.

“Anytime sweetheart.” J.C. whispered pulling me close and I knew he was being completely sincere as he nuzzled his cheek against mine.


I walked into mine and Justin’s room to see him completely naked lying spread eagle across the bed waiting for me. I groaned inwardly wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep but also not wanting to start another fight with Justin.

“Suck my dick.” Justin said gruffly as I slowly made my way over to him.

“Really J?” I sighed crawling up beside him and peering down at him as I reached for his hand.

Justin grabbed my hand long enough to move it to his dick as he spoke, “Really. I’ve had the day from hell and I want a blow job.”

I glared down at him, completely disgusted and turned off by his attitude, but I slowly made my way down his body figuring the quicker he got off the quicker he would pass out.


I started to slowly move my mouth up and down over Justin, but apparently it wasn’t enough for him because he quickly tangled his hands in my hair shoving my head further down onto him, catching me off guard and causing me to gag. I heard Justin snort as I slapped my hand down on his leg and brought my head up to look at him wide eyes as my eyes began to water.

“Seriously Justin?” I bit back trying to fight the tears from falling.

“Less talking, more sucking.” Justin snorted bringing my head back down to his lap. I hesitated for a second before realizing fighting him wasn’t going to help anything and took him back into my mouth, immediately deep throating him so he didn’t catch me off guard again.

“That’s more like it.” Justin moaned thrusting up into my mouth and it took everything I had not to roll my eyes at him. Thankfully Justin was drunk and it didn’t take him long to get off. Once he was done he pulled me up against his side as his eyelids started to droop and I did my best to shallow my breathing so he would think that I had fallen asleep. It was obvious that Justin was out within a few minutes but I stayed where I was for a few more making sure he was really passed out before I tried to move away from him.


When I couldn’t take it any longer I slowly untangled myself from him and did my best to creep off the bed without disturbing him. I quickly made sure both key cards were still in my back pocket and made my way towards the door not being able to get away from Justin fast enough. We always had a few issues when we were on tour together because Justin is always so hypersensitive wanting his space when he wants it and needing me close when he needs it, but at the moment all I cared about was getting away from him as quickly as possible.


I let myself into J.C.’s room and collapsed against the door as tears started to fall down my face, figuring J.C. was asleep and not wanting to disturb him.

“Madison?” I heard J.C. groggily call out and could no longer fight back my sobs as I slowly pushed off the door and made my way towards the bedroom. I immediately crawled onto the bed, curling against J.C. as I continued to cry.

“Sweetheart what’s wrong? What happened?” J.C. asked slight panic in his voice as he wrapped his arms around me. I shook my head, not wanting to talk about it and not trusting my voice anyway as I squeezed him tighter, needing the comfort.

“Okay shh, it’s okay I got you.” J.C. soothed rubbing my back doing his best to calm me down. We stayed like that, J.C. whispering reassuringly to me until I finally became so exhausted that I fell asleep laying against him.
Chapter End Notes:
Thoughts? Ideas? Anything??? Let me know!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: druggiej roughsex jealous triangles threeway justinandtrace jc justin