I had basically been splitting my time between Justin and J.C.’s room so I had enough things in his room to shower and get ready the next morning without having to go back down and see Justin. I knew J.C. wanted to talk about what happened the night before but I did my best to change the subject and he finally relented and stopped asking about it. We finally made our way downstairs to breakfast to see that the rest of the guys were already there; Lance called J.C. over to the table where he, Chris, and Joey were sitting and I made my way over to grab a cup of coffee and some fruit.


Justin made his way over to me and slid his arm around my waist as he leaned down and nuzzled his nose against my cheek, “I’m sorry for being an ass last night. I was just stressed out from my mom, I never meant for you to not come to bed with me.”

“You don’t remember last night do you?” I whispered out staring down into my cup of coffee.

“I uh, remember Chris dragging me out of the club, and then I remember waking up at about four and you weren’t there.” Justin stuttered out, as I took a deep calming breath.

“How about when you barged into my room demanding Madi come with you because she owed you sex.” J.C. growled out as Justin’s eyes widened in shock and I slammed my eyes shut.

“C, not now.” I pleaded turning to face both of them.

“Are you serious Madison? You came back in hysterical tears and still haven’t told me what actually happened!” J.C. exclaimed in a hushed whisper trying not to draw any unnecessary attention towards us.

“Madi, I’m so sorry. I didn’t…” Justin started his eyes pleading for forgiveness as J.C. cut him off, “You’re sorry? Oh that’s just great!”

“J.C. stop!” I scolded before turning my attention back to Justin, “J now is not the time or place to discuss this.”

“Madi.” Justin said softly as he reached up to caress my check and I felt myself slightly melting into his touch.

“J, its fine but we need to talk later.” I said leaning into his touch as his face softened.

“It’s not fine.” J.C. glared at me.

“I don’t want to fight with either of you,” I said leaning against Justin’s side and reaching for J.C.’s hand, “can we just eat and then we can all talk later.”

“Of course baby.” Justin grinned as he bent down and kissed me lightly as J.C. just scowled.

“Please C.” I begged squeezing his hand. J.C.’s jaw tightened into a hard line but he nodded as he dropped my hand and turned around and walked back towards the other guys.

“What’s up with him?” Justin raised his eyebrows as he wrapped his other arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I opened my mouth to reply but quickly shut it not sure what to say without going into details about what happened the night before so instead I just tightened my grip on Justin’s waist and laid my head on his shoulder.

“You okay?” Justin asked running his fingers through my hair. I nodded slightly as I straightened up and turned to pick my coffee and muffin back up before heading over to the table with Justin following close behind. All through breakfast J.C. ignored me and Justin took every opportunity he got to touch me. I knew I was in for a long conversation and was doing everything I could to put it off as long as possible.


We got to the venue and Justin and J.C. immediately ushered me into a room with the two of them. “So what happened last night Madison?” J.C. stared me down.

“Are we really gonna just jump right into this?” I sighed as I made my way across the room and sat down.

“No baby, we can do whatever you want.” Justin said as he started towards me.

“No!” J.C. exclaimed exasperated, “It was bad enough you came in demanding sex but then she shows up back in my room in hysterical tears!”

“C stop!” I reprimanded standing up as I saw Justin’s brow furrow together.

“Madison, stop protecting him.” J.C. stood raising his voice.

“What do you want to hear? That Justin was an ass to me all day and when you came to my rescue you left him high and dry at the studio so then he got drunk continued to be an ass and yell at me and then forced me to give him head before he passed out?” I yelled frustrated as tears streamed down my face as both boys just stood and looked at my dumbfounded.

“Madi I…..” Justin started his voice cracking.

“Madison.” J.C. countered taking a step towards me.

“No.” I cried, shrugging off J.C.’s outstretched hand and backing away from the both of them.

“Baby I’m so sorry. I never meant….I would never….I….”Justin stumbled over his words.

“It’s fine,” I started when J.C. cut me off, “It’s not fine!”

“He’s right Madi it’s not.” Justin stepped up to me and caressed my cheek.

“I just want to forget about it,” I whined moving away from Justin and making my way towards the couch where I sat down, “I didn’t even want to have this conversation but J.C. wouldn’t let it go.”

“Baby I am so sorry I never in a million years would have….” Justin made his way over to me and cautiously sat down.

I curled myself into him wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head on his chest, “Shhh. I know. It’s okay. I know you’re sorry.” I wanted nothing more than to completely forget the past twenty four hours and they were making it extremely difficult.

“You need to lay off the coke Justin.” J.C. disgustedly said as he watched us.

Justin looked at me crumpled against him and sighed as he looked up at J.C. with sad eyes and nodded slowly, “I’m sorry C.”

J.C. sighed and made his way over to the couch and sat down as well, “Justin you’re my family, you know that, but you’ve been doing some really stupid shit lately.”

“I know I’ve just been all over the place recently.” Justin sighed.

“If this is a problem,” J.C. motioned to Justin and I and then back to himself, “then say so, so we can fix it; but I really don’t think that’s the issue. I think you just need to lay off the fucking drugs, but either way you need to figure it out and stop putting her in the middle.”

“I know, I’m so sorry Madi…” Justin sighed as he rubbed my back. I just nodded and hugged him tighter.

“So you’re still okay with this then?” J.C. asked about the three of us.

“Yeah C, the last thing I wanted to do was to drag Madi or you into my mess.” Justin said turning to look at J.C. who nodded slowly, “Are you okay Madison?”

“Are you two done acting like jackasses?” I glared as I looked up.

“I was just looking out for you…” J.C. started as I cut him off, “Are you BOTH done acting like jackasses?”

“Yeah baby we’re sorry.” Justin nuzzled his nose into my hair.

“C?” I questioned.

“Yeah we’re all good.” J.C. gave me a tight lipped smile.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around each of them pulling them both into me, “ I love you both but you drive me fucking crazy!”

“I love you too.” They both replied at the same time causing me to chuckle slightly as I kissed both of them on the cheek, “good now do you love each other?”

“Of course baby!” Justin replied as J.C. nodded, “We’ll always be brothers.”

“Alright good. Now I didn’t sleep well last night so I’m going to lay down on the bus while you guys do your sound check.” I stretched as I stood up.

“Do you want me to walk you out?” J.C. asked standing as well.

“I’m fine.” I smiled as Justin made his way over to me, “We have a little while before we have to do sound check do you want me to come with you?”

“I’m fine J, really. I just want to catch up on some sleep.” I smiled leaning into him as he wrapped his arms around me.

“Mmm I could use a nap today.” Justin mumbled causing J.C. to scoff, “Well maybe if you weren’t up all night partying!”

“Enough!” I yelled as I backed away from Justin, “I’m going to take a nap and you two are going to work through this passive aggressive bullshit. I know you love each other and I know you are both stressed right now but damn; things would be much easier if you two stopped the fucking arguing and worked together!” and with that I turned and walked out of the room leaving them both standing there dumbfounded.


I woke up a few hours later feeling better than I had in two days and eagerly made my way back into the venue to see what the guys were doing. I found them all scattered around the dressing room and noticed a huge bouquet of pink roses sitting on the coffee table. I furrowed my brows together and glanced at J.C., who was huddled in the corner of the room writing in his notebook, knowing that flowers weren’t Justin’s thing. J.C. shook his head quickly before nodding towards Justin, who was sitting on the floor in front of the couch playing x-box with Joey. I slowly made my way over to the couch and sat down, placing my hand on Justin’s shoulder. Justin noticed me cautiously eyeing the roses on the table and turned slightly grinning up at me as he threw the controller down allowing Joey to score in the video game. I tore my eyes away from the flowers and looked at Justin who was still grinning stupidly at me. I opened my mouth not sure what to say as Justin reached over and plucked the card out of the flowers and handed it to me.

I took the card and slowly turned it over and slid it out of the envelope, ‘I don’t deserve you but I love you more than you will ever know. Have dinner with me after the show tonight?’ was sprawled across the card in Justin’s handwriting with just a J as his signature. I bit my lip to try and keep the giddy grin from sliding onto my face as I slid the card into my back pocket and looked up at Justin who was watching me expectantly. As soon as I saw the shy expectant look he was giving me I could no longer hide my smile as I nodded vigorously, bending down to kiss him. I kissed him long and slow, forgiving everything from the past few days and melting slowly into him as his hand made its way to my waist and his thumb found its way under my shirt caressing my side.

I sighed contentedly as I pulled away, my eyes still closed, as I rested my forehead against his, “I love you too J.”

“Flowers? You must have really fucked up J.” Joey snorted abandoning his controller and turning his attention towards us.

“Yeah I did.” Justin deadpanned as he laid his head in my lap and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“And he’s forgiven.” I said glaring over at Joey as I ran my hands over Justin’s head scratching lightly before massaging the base of his neck.

“Is he the only one that needs forgiven?” Joey arched his eyebrows.

“Joe…” Lance warned from across the room as my nostrils flared out.

I started to reply but Justin’s head flew up out of my lap startling me, “Yeah Joey. I’m an asshole and I don’t deserve to be forgiven for what I did so shut the fuck up!” By this time Justin had stood and was halfway across the room as I just glared at Joey.

“You’re an asshole.” I seethed in Joey’s direction as Justin disappeared out the door slamming it behind him. I quickly made my way after Justin, leaving a dumfounded Joey behind.


“J…baby….wait!” I called after Justin as I jogged to catch up with him. Justin stopped right by the doors that led out to the parking lot and I took the last few strides to catch up to him before pulling him into a hug, caressing the back of his neck as I kissed along his jaw, below his ear, and down his neck , trying to calm him down.

“Sorry I needed to get away from him before I knocked him out.” Justin mumbled wrapping his arms around my waist.

“You’re fine,” I soothed as I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket to check the time, “You have some time before you have to get dressed for the show let’s head out to the bus and relax.” Justin nodded as Mike rolled his eyes but he opened the door and followed us out into the parking lot.


We walked onto the bus and I led Justin to the back, “Take your shirt off and lay down.”

Justin raised his eyebrows at me questioning me but I stood my ground and stared him down impatiently, my hand on my hip the whole time. “Madi….” Justin whined causing me to sigh.

“J, you need to relax, please stop.” I protested making my way over to him and hooking my fingers in his belt loops pulling him closer to me as I stuck out my bottom lip.

Justin glared at me but obliged and pulled his shirt over his head before falling back on the bed bringing me with him. I giggled and kissed him lightly before moving off of him and patted his stomach, “roll over.”

He groaned but reluctantly rolled over and I moved over him straddling his waist as my hands started to massage his neck and knead the knots out of his shoulders. Justin groaned as I found a huge knot in between his shoulder blades and started to work it out.

“Mmm, you’re sexy.” I mumbled against his ear as I watched the muscles in his back contract and listened to the little grunts he was letting out.

“Madi stop,” Justin groaned as he did his best to roll over and moved me off of his back.

“What’s wrong?” I asked furrowing my brows together in confusion.

“I’m supposed to be making up being an asshole to you, not the other way around.” Justin pouted as he sat up and cupped my cheek running his fingers into my hair.

“J I know you’re sorry and I also know that no matter how big of an ass you can be that last night was out of character for you, but you are stressed and all tense and I just want to help you relax before the show.” I said grabbing his free hand and interlocking our fingers as I rested my forehead against his.

“I love you.” Justin mumbled against my lips as he closed his eyes.

“I love you too J.” I sighed as I kissed him slowly.

Before I knew what was happening Justin deepened the kiss and pulled me onto his lap so I could feel his growing erection pressed against my hot center. I moaned slightly into Justin’s mouth as a feeling of contentment washed over me, happy to be right where I was.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is always welcome :-D

Incomplete
PenguinPrincess is the author of 8 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Just The Two of Us? also liked 204 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: druggiej roughsex jealous triangles threeway justinandtrace jc justin