We made the short drive back to my house and walked in to see Chris and Justin sitting in front of the tv. I rolled my eyes, not even acknowledging them and made my way to the kitchen to start dinner as J.C. sat down the guys. I wanted something to distract myself and keep my busy, so I didn’t have to go back into the living room anytime soon, so I busied myself with making lasagna, knowing it would be time consuming.


I was stirring my sauce, and getting ready to throw everything together when I felt two hands circle my waist and lips on my neck, “Hey baby.” Justin mumbled.

I sighed my anger dissipating and leaned back into him. I felt Justin’s lip curl into a smile against my neck knowing that he was instantly forgiven. “Whatcha making?” He mumbled against me as he continued his assault on my neck.

“Lasagna, but if you keep that up, it’ll never get done.” I mumbled, closing my eyes enjoying his hands on me.

“Mmm, how ‘bout you put it in the over and meet me upstairs.” Justin suggested turning me around to face him a wide grin spread across his face.

“I need a shower; I’ve been dancing all day.” I pouted up at him.

“I’ll go start it, hurry up.” Justin smirked leaning down to kiss me. Justin pulled away, a mischievous smile on his face as he jogged towards the stairs. I shook my head at his antics, but quickly went to work throwing the lasagna together so I could make my way upstairs to join him.


I put the lasagna in the over, and set timer, in case I didn’t make it back downstairs in time to take it out. I looked at the mound of dishes I had dirtied in the sink and frowned, before quickly deciding to leave them and make my way upstairs to find Justin.


I made my way into my bedroom, and not seeing Justin there figured he must be in my bathroom. I slowly made my way into the bathroom to see Justin leaned up against the sink, in only his boxers with a cloud of steam surrounding him. “Hey.” I smiled making my way over to him and instantly wrapping my arms around his waist.

Justin said nothing, just crashed his lips down onto mine, as he pulled my ponytail free and buried his hands in my hair. I sighed contentedly into his mouth as I felt his erection start to press into my belly. I lightly scraped my nails across his sides as I made my way to his front, before plunging my hands into his boxers and grabbing a hold of him. Justin groaned out as he broke our kiss and ripped my t-shirt over my head, discarding it onto the floor. I stroked him as he pulled the cups to my bra down feeing my breasts where his hands quickly made work teasing, pulling and twisting at them. I arched my back, pushing myself closer to him, as I let him go and reached behind me unsnapping my bra. I let it fall to the floor and quickly pushed my shorts and panties down, eager to be close to Justin and relieve all the stress from the day. Justin followed my lead and quickly stepped out of his boxers and grabbed my hand pulling me into the shower behind him.


I felt the hot water cascade down my body, almost instantly relaxing all the muscles I had been working all day. I closed my eyes enjoying the feel of the water across my body, but was broke from my peaceful moment when Justin pushed me up against the shower wall and kissed me hungrily as his fingers claimed my clit working it over. I let out a small whimper, caught off guard but soon found myself eagerly kissing him back. I grabbed onto his shoulders for support when he picked up one of my legs wrapping it around his waist allowing him better access to continue his assault. I was glad Justin had me pinned against the wall as the beginning of my orgasm started to take over. Both of my legs were twitching uncontrollably as I clung to Justin trying to stabilize myself. “Come for me Madi.” Justin breathed out as he pulled back and stared at me.

I let out a long moan as I threw my head back against the wall and shook uncontrollably against Justin as my orgasm completely over took me.


Before my orgasm even finished ripping its way thru my body, Justin had thrust himself into me, causing me to groan out as my pussy pulsated and pulled on him. Justin wrapped my other leg around his waist, so he was holding me up against the wall, allowing him deeper access to me. I ran my hands back and forth over his head, whimpering slightly with each thrust. “Ahhh J.” I managed to get out as he continually hit my g-spot.

I gripped tightly onto his shoulders, knowing it wouldn’t be long before he sent me over the edge again. Justin nipped and sucked on my neck, like he knew I liked and that was all it took to send me spiraling into my second orgasm. I cried out and heard Justin grunt as I started to pulsate around him once again. Justin buried himself deep inside me, grinding his hips into mine as he pushed me roughly against the wall as he followed my lead and let his orgasm over take his body.


Justin’s head fell onto my chest as he tried to compose himself and I lightly ran my hands over his comfortingly before placing a kiss on the top of it. Justin slowly pulled out of me and let my legs down so I was standing on my own two feet again. I wrapped my arms around him, steadying myself still trying to regain my composure, which caused him to chuckle lightly before bending down and capturing my lips in a soft, sweet, yet passionate kiss.



The next morning I was up and ready on time and slipped out of the house undetected after lightly kissing Justin and leaving him fast asleep in my bed. I spent the next two days basically living at the compound with the nine girls who were trying to make it to the tour. For the most part they had the choreography to The Game is Over down; I would just have to wait and see how they did with it once the guys were in the picture. Once I felt confident enough with that song I moved on to Up Against the Wall, knowing that the more of a head start they had, the better and more quickly things would come together once I had the guys back. Everyone was so busy, rushing around to get the last minute things ready for the tour, that I only saw Chris in passing one night on my way to bed, and I hadn’t seen Justin at all.



By the time Tuesday morning rolled around, I couldn’t have been more excited. I missed Justin, and I was looking forward to spending the day with him, even if we were going to be rehearsing all day. Chris and I made our way into the compound to see that all the girls were already in the studio warming up and we were instantly greeted by Lance and J.C. “The stage will finally be ready by Friday, we are all supposed to be in New Orleans by Sunday night to start rehearsals.” J.C. grinned as we approached them.

“Oh thank God! I had no idea what was going to happen if I didn’t get you guys on that stage soon.” I exclaimed as relief washed over me.

“Don’t stress so much, you know we’ll be ready.” Lance laughed at me.

“This show is way too technical, without you guys on that stage, you might as well just be sitting on stools singing.” I said exasperated causing all three of the guys to laugh and me to scowl back at them in response.


“What’s wrong?” Justin frowned at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist causing me to instantly melt into him.

“They’re being mean.” I pouted. Justin glanced down at me before raising his eyebrows at his three friends.


“Alright bitches! Let’s do this.” Joey exclaimed, bursting thru the door causing us all to look in his direction. I rolled my eyes at him as I pulled away from Justin.

“Anyways, like I was just telling Chris and Madi the stage will be ready this week and we all have to be in New Orleans by Sunday.” J.C. said turning his attention to Justin and Joey.

“About damn time!” Justin replied, obviously just as relieved as I was to finally be able to bring the whole show together.


I was busy cueing up the stereo while the guys excitedly chatted about the tour and finally having all the kinks worked out on the stage. I had the music ready and turned around to get everyone in position, but instead I ran into Justin’s chest. “Hey.” Justin smiled reaching out to steady me.

“Hey.” I whispered up at him.

“I missed you.” Justin murmured against my lips before deepening the kiss. I kissed him back hungrily, having missed him the past couple days.

I reluctantly pulled away much to Justin’s dismay, but I just smiled slightly up at him, “We have work to do, come on.” Justin frowned, but nodded and turned around to join the guys ready to dance.


I paired all the guys with a girl and started the music, sitting back to watch as they all danced. I was generally impressed with the determination all the girls had put into the dances, but even more so with all the guys for jumping right back in without missing a beat, seeing as how I hadn’t had any of them in the studio for a few weeks since the tour got pushed back. With the exception of J.C. who had helped me with the auditions, but he was always the most dedicated and hardworking at everything. I was in the midst of switching the girl’s partners, when the door to the studio opened causing everyone to look up in confusion.

“Darren!” I exclaimed as I ran across the room and thru myself into his arms.

“Hey Madi.” Darren chuckled as he sat me back down on the floor and looked up to wave at the guys.

“Why are you here? I’m so glad you’re here. I could use an extra set of eyes.” I exclaimed, bounding back across the room beside him.

“Yeah, I thought you might. Johnny called and said you guys were getting ready to head to New Orleans and thought I might want to help. He said he tried to talk to you about it first, but you didn’t show up.” Darren said, laughter dancing across his face.

“Yeah, that was Justin’s fault.” I giggled as Darren nodded knowingly and Justin glared at the two of us in protest.


After I let the guys say hello and catch up with Darren for a few minutes I broke up their fun, “Darren, I need to narrow it down to four girls by the end of the day, and while I have a pretty good idea, I want your opinion. Plus it’ll let me dance as Justin’s partner and you can have a better idea of the overall look.” I said slightly noticing the face of the girl Ashley, who had previously been dancing with Justin, fall.

“Alright sweet, partner them up and let me see what you got.” Darren grinned looking us all over. I paired everybody off and positioned myself next to Justin as Darren started the music.

“J.C. what are you doing?” I asked half way thru the song causing everyone to stop and turn their attention to us.

“That step still just feels awkward to me, but I think if I tweak it just a little it flows better.” J.C. said smiling sheepishly at me. We had gone over his concern with this particular step before, having come to no solid conclusion, and now wasn’t exactly the time to be changing things up, although the girl Kristin, who was dancing with J.C. seemed to roll with it and adjusted her steps to fit his which impressed me.

“Come here. I’ll show you.” J.C. said pulling me to him and placing his hands on my hips.


Darren restarted the music and J.C. and I began to move against one another as everyone else just watched in anticipation. When we got closer to the part in question, I relaxed a little more against J.C. letting him lead me. He guided me thru the new step effortlessly and I couldn’t help but catch his eye in the mirror and grin stupidly at him as we continued to dance. The song ended and I couldn’t stop the smile that was lighting up my face as I turned around and wrapped my arms around J.C. “Damn C, that was hot, and sexy, and damn.” I smiled up at him.

“See, it works better doesn’t it?” J.C. asked softly, afraid of my answer.

“Yes! That was like pure sex! And it does flow a little nicer.” I said giggling at him. J.C. just beamed back at me and I leaned in and kissed his cheek thanking him profusely before turning to look at everyone else.

“You guys get that or do we need to show you again?” I asked excitement dancing across my face.

“I’m not sure.” Lance said scratching his head, obviously confused by the change.

“Again.” Justin whispered his voice low and almost primal. I just nodded at Darren to cue the music back up before placing myself back in J.C.s arms.


We finished the dance for the second time and I turned to see if everyone had got it that time, only to run into Justin’s chest. “Come.” Justin said gruffly as he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards the doors much to the surprise of everyone else. It took me a minute to register what was happening and for my feet to catch up with Justin, so he wasn’t dragging me along beside him. Justin pulled me into a room a few feet down the hall and immediately locked the door behind us.

“J what…” I started, trying to figure out what was going on but Justin quieted m by firmly pushing me up against the door and kissing me hungrily. My hands instantly found their way around his neck, pulling him closer, needing him after being away from him the past couple of days.

“Do you have any idea how sexy it is watching you dance?” Justin grunted as his lips made their way down my neck in a flurry of kisses.

“We dance all the time.” I giggled nuzzling my face into the base of his neck and biting down slightly. Justin groaned and quickly pulled me away from the door and bent me over the table that was in the middle of the room as he hooked his fingers into the hem of my shorts and quickly pulled them and my panties down my legs.

“Yeah, but seeing you move against C like that….Damn Madi.” Justin growled as he positioned himself behind me and roughly slammed himself into me without any warning. I cried out in surprise, but smiled to myself knowing I needed this just as badly as he did. Without any warning Justin plunged his finger into my ass causing me to gasp lightly as he continued to move in and out of me.

“J.” I panted out as all the sensations he was sending thru my body started to mesh into one uncontrollable wave.

“You like that?” Justin asked. I could hear the smirk on his face as he said it and he quickly added another finger into my ass, pumping in and out of me with such fervor and a matching rhythm of his hips that I literally was unable to respond to his question. My back arched and I cried out something incoherent as my body began to shake. Justin grunted as I started to pulsate around his cock and he quickly rammed himself into me a few more times, before removing his fingers from my ass and collapsing against my back as he still lightly twitched inside of me, coming down from his orgasm.


Justin laughed slightly as he slowly stood up and held out his hand to help me up. I slowly stood, bending down to pull my shorts back on before looking back up at him. “Maybe I should dance with other guys more often.” I smiled, leaning back against the table for support, still not completely steady of my feet.

“No.” Justin said roughly his eyes darkening as he kissed me so hard my head started to swim, “I trust C, but if anyone else ever touched you like that we’d have a problem.” Justin growled looking me over.

I licked my lips and nodded slightly seeing how serious he was. I reached my hand out and pulled Justin’s head kissing him again faltering slightly under his intense stare, and not being able to get enough of him. Justin finally broke the kiss, and grinning down at me said, “Come on.” Before grabbing my hand and leading me towards the door and back over to the dance studio.
Chapter End Notes:
Well are we liking this so far? What do you all think? Please let me know! Your feedback fuels my writing process!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: druggiej roughsex jealous triangles threeway justinandtrace jc justin