Author's Chapter Notes:
So Diana Michele and Kristin were all actual dancers on the PopOdyssey tour....Dana is one of Justin's dancers but I used her here because it's easier to write about someone when you kind of already have a personality for them, so that's why I used her. :-D
As we made our way back across the room, I couldn’t help but notice everyone’s eyes on us. I swear you could hear a pin drop at the moment and it caused me to break out in a fit of giggles that soon turned into full blown laughter. Everyone relaxed slightly but still looked on confused as to what had just happened. “Darren, C, and any of you three who want a say in this come here.” I said dragging Justin off to the corner of the studio.

Darren and the rest of the guys followed still slightly confused and wary as to what was going on. “Ashley is definitely gone, she was pissed when she found out I would be dancing with Justin.” I said quietly as everyone just looked at me, not sure if any of them should acknowledge the situation at hand. Apparently they all chose not to say anything, because they all started to discuss who they though fit best and who they though should come on tour with us.


After a few more minutes of discussion, we made our way back to the center of the room where all the girls were waiting anxiously. “Alright, Diana, Michele, Dana, and Kristin, you four are now officially part of the PopOdyssey tour.” I smiled at them as a look of relief washed over all their faces.

The other five girls reluctantly started to gather their things to leave as Justin’s phone rang. Justin glanced down at it, stating he needed to take it before making his way across the room to answer it.

“I’m still not sure about that step you changed.” Lance sighed over at me.

“Alright, it’s not that difficult I promise, once you get the hang of it, it’ll be so much easier.” I smiled cueing up the stereo. “J.C. come here.” I said motioning him over to me. J.C. hesitated slightly and I gave him and impatient look as I held out my hand to him.

“I want to see if I have it, I’ll do it.” Chris volunteered stepping in between us.

I looked at him skeptically before replying, “As much as I love you, no. If you want to try it pick one of your new dancers. I refuse to dance like that with my brother.” I said rolling my eyes at him.

“I just think it might be for the best.” Chris mumbled, glancing quickly over at Justin, who was making his way back over to us.

“Stop being weird. C, come dance with me.” I said as little more firmly, causing Chris to take a step back.

“What’s up?” Justin asked confused, noticing the uncomfortable looks adorning his band mates faces.

“I have no idea!” I exclaimed exasperated, “Lance is confused about the step change, so I’m trying to get J.C. to help me show him.” Justin gave all the guys a odd look as his phone started to ring again.

“So show him.” Justin shrugged before answering his phone again.


J.C. reluctantly made his way over to me and stood behind me, waiting on the music to start but refusing to touch me. “You kind of need to touch me C.” I teased, grabbing his hands and putting them on my waist.

“You sure?” J.C. whispered, licking his lips to wet them as he glanced down at me.

“How else are we supposed to dance?” I asked cocking my head to the side to get a better look at him.

“I just didn’t want to piss anyone off.” J.C. hoarsely whispered, causing me to throw my head back against his chest in laughter.

“Seriously? That’s why you all are acting so weird?” I laughed as I turned to look at all the guys who just shrugged nonchalantly.

“Nobody’s pissed off about anything damn, we’re just dancing.” I laughed pulling J.C. back over to me.

“Well Justin seemed a little miffed….”Chris trailed off eyeing me slowly.

“Trust me, that wasn’t Justin mad.” I laughed at them, not believing that they all thought Justin would get so worked up over me dancing with his best friend.


It was after seven when I decided to call it a day, much to the relief of everyone in the room. I could see the visible look of relief wash over all the girl’s faces, while the guys more vocally described their disdain for me and my work ethic. Chris was lying on the floor cussing me out, but I just rolled my eyes at him before throwing him a bottle of water and telling him to get up. Chris reluctantly got up glaring at me before saying, “Hurry up, you’re driving.”

“I don’t think so, she’s coming with me.” Justin said appearing beside me.

“Oh am I?” I asked raising my eyebrows up at him, but not being able to stop the smile spreading across my face.

“Mmmhmm we have unfinished business.” Justin said his voice lowering as he placed a kiss on the nape of my neck.

I sighed contentedly as my stomach muscle instinctively tightened in anticipation and said, “Sorry Chrissy you’re on your own.” As I grabbed Justin’s hand and headed for the door.
I sunk into Justin’s car seat, the exhaustion from the day finally starting to register as Justin pulled out of the parking lot. “J, stop and get something to eat on the way home, I don’t feel like cooking.” I stated looking over at him.

“I don’t want fast food; I’ll have Lucinda make something.” Justin replied glancing over at me out of the corner of his eye.

“No it’s fine, I’ll cook.” I sighed turning to look out the window.

“Why do you get so bent out of shape when it comes to her?” Justin asked, causing me to turn back and look at him.

“I just don’t like the way you take advantage of her." I said not wanting to start a fight.

“Madison it’s here job, I pay her!” Justin laughed at me.

“I know, but if just seems silly to me, and why should she cook for you when I’m perfectly capable of doing it.” I pouted.

“Because I pay her to do it. She’s my housekeeper, not you.” Justin sighed gently picking up my hand.

“I know J, I just don’t like letting other people do things for me when I’m capable of doing them myself.”I whispered still pouting.

“Baby you’re just as busy as I am getting ready for this tour, you do not want to go home and pick up after my ass.” Justin smirked over at me lightly squeezing my hand.

“I really don’t mind.” I mumbled caressing his hand with my thumb.

“Madi I love that you want to try and play superwoman, but you’re exhausted, as am I, so please just stop fighting me on this and let Lucinda do what I pay her for.” Justin glared over at me as he pulled into the driveway, hoping to put an end to our conversation.


I relented as I got out and made my way towards the door in the garage, only because he was right in that I was exhausted. Not to mention the last thing I wanted right now was to fight with him over something so trivial. We walked into the kitchen and much to my dismay, Lucinda was there putting something in the fridge. “Lucinda, can you make us something to eat?” Justin asked sitting on the barstool at the counter as I scowled in his direction.

“Of course Mr. Timberlake, I have some stuff ready; I can just heat something up. Do you have any preferences?” She asked as I rolled my eyes in disgust at how she so quickly flitted around to fulfill his needs.

I reluctantly sat down beside Justin as he looked up at me, “What do you want babe?”

“I’m good with just a salad.” I smiled slightly, wanting to give Lucinda something easy to work with.

Justin opened his mouth to protest but Lucinda beat him to it, “That’s fine. I have some stuff for caesar salads, let me just grill up some chicken.” She smiled as she set a beer in front of Justin before asking what I wanted.

“Beer’s fine.” I mumbled as she nodded enthusiastically before setting a beer down in front of me and busying herself with grilling up chicken for us. Justin finished his beer a few minutes later, and I grabbed it as I stood up to get him another one.

“Oh, I’ll get that Miss Kirkpatrick.” Lucinda said grabbing the empty bottle out of my hand and hurriedly setting another one down in front of Justin.

“Please call me Madison.” I sighed sitting back down beside Justin defeated. Lucinda smiled in my direction but said nothing as she continued to prepare our dinner.


Justin scooted his chair closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. He tugged me slightly closer to him before leaning in and kissing my neck. “J don’t.” I hissed as I tried to shrug him off of me.

“Madison.” Justin sighed pulling away and taking a long drink from his beer, obviously frustrated with me. I knew he viewed Lucinda as just another employee of his, but she was a person and I felt bad enough that she was making me dinner and waiting on Justin hand and foot, she didn’t need to see him all over me as well. I chugged the rest of my beer, but before I could even think about getting up to get another one Lucinda had placed two more in front on me and Justin.

“Thank you.” I mumbled refusing to look up at her.


A couple minutes later, Lucinda placed two heaping salads in front of Justin and I before quickly excusing herself and making her way out of the room. I quickly downed the remainder of my beer, before getting up and going to get myself another one. I could feel Justin’s eyes boring into my back so I turned slightly to look at him, “You want another one?” I asked as I twisted the cap off my beer, before taking a drink.

Justin just nodded, as he put a bite of food in his mouth and slowly chewed, never taking his eyes off me. I handed Justin his beer before sitting back down beside him. I took another drink of my beer, staring idly across the kitchen. “Eat Madi.” Justin said softly, pulling me from my thoughts and causing me to look at him.

I stared at him for a few moments contemplating my reply, decided it was best just to keep my mouth shut so I just nodded slightly and picked up my fork. “I love you.” Justin said lightly as he rested his hand on my upper thigh.

I glanced down at his hand and then slowly raised my head to meet his gaze. My face softened as I noted the sincerity behind his words and I let out a breath calming myself before smiling slightly, “I love you too, J.”

That must have been enough to pacify him because he just grinned and said, “Good now eat so we can go get and shower and go to bed.” I shook my head slightly at him as he took his hand back and continued to dig into his dinner, brushing off the serious moment.


I quickly devoured the salad in front of me, not realizing how hungry I actually was. I took the last bit and looked up to see Justin smirking slightly at me. “What?” I giggled.

“Nothing.” Justin smiled as he got up and placed our dishes in the sink before grabbing two more beers out of the fridge. “Come on.” He said as he offered me his hand and led me out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Justin set the beers on the bathroom sink as he went to turn the water on and adjust it.

I smiled slightly in his direction, before taking a drink of beer and getting undressed. Justin turned around and smirked when he noticed my state of undress. He quickly sauntered over to me and took the beer out of my hand taking a drink of it himself, before ripping his t-shirt off over his head.


I giggled at him as I made my way past him and into the shower. I was just starting to shampoo my hair when I heard Justin step in behind me. I was about to turn and look at him, but his fingers made their way into my hair, lightly massaging my scalp. I let my hands fall to my sides and closed my eyes, relaxing against Justin’s touch. After a few minutes I felt Justin move me slightly so I was under the water as he washed all the shampoo from my hair. When he finished he bent down and lightly kissed my cheek, and I allowed my eyes to flutter open to look at him. I smiled my thanks but said nothing as I quickly squirted some soap onto my loofa and started to lather it up. Justin shook his head slightly as he took it out of my hands and began to run it up and down my body washing me, yet teasing as he did so. I whimpered slightly as he pinched and pulled my nipples causing them to stand at attention before he continued further south.


By the time Justin was done washing me it took all I had not to collapse to the shower floor, as my legs were nothing but jell-o. I all too quickly returned the favor of washing Justin off and could tell by the smirk on his face that he was amused as to how in a hurry I was. Once I finished with him, I shoved him under the shower head to rinse off and I quickly stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel anxious to make my way over to his bed.

“In a hurry Madi?” Justin smirked as he got out behind me and lazily wrapped a towel around his waist.

“No.”I feigned ignorance as I let my towel slowly fall to the floor and sauntered out of the bathroom, making sure to sway my hips with each step I took I heard Justin chuckling to himself, but as I went to climb onto his bed he was right behind me.


I went to crawl up the bed, but Justin grabbed a hold of my ankle pulling me back to him. I raised an eyebrow in his direction but he just smiled and scooted me to the edge of the bed. Justin stood before me and grabbed his cock in his hand and slowly slid it up and down my folds testing me. I was more than ready for him however, and whimpered slightly every time the tip of his cock lightly caresses my clit. Justin smiled down at me, before slipping into me and completely losing himself between my folds. I ran my hands up my body slowly caressing myself before stopping on the mounds of my breasts. I played with my nipples, pinching them lightly causing them to stand erect. Justin’s eyes darkened as he slowly lifted them from where I was touching myself up to my eyes, “Do you have any idea how sexy you are?” Justin growled out huskily, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

I sat up the best I could and pulled Justin down to me devouring his lips in a much needed kiss. The half sitting position I was in caused Justin to furiously rub against my g-spot with every motion he made. I cried out as I pulled away from the kiss and thru my head back enjoying the building sensation in my stomach. Justin’s lips immediately connected to my neck, sucking lightly before he trailed his tongue around a little further.

“Justin!” I cried out, not being able to hold out any longer and letting my orgasm rip thru my body. Justin’s fingers dug lightly into my hips as he grinded himself deeper within me, causing my orgasm to be that much more intense and causing him to soon follow me over the edge. I collapsed back against the mattress completely exhausted and Justin grunted slightly as his head fell onto my chest. I ran my fingers over his buzzed head, feeling myself starting to slowly drift off to sleep.


Justin kissed my chest lightly before standing up and pulling himself out of me, still half erect. “Madi, don’t go to sleep, I’m not done with you.” Justin whined as he bent down and covered my face in a series of light sweet kisses.

“Mmm.” Was my only response as I lightly puckered up my lips wanting a kiss. Justin smiled as he bent down and kissed me lightly on the lips, before applying more pressure trying to get me to wake back up and get ready for round two.


I ran my hand down Justin’s torso as our kissed deepened until I found his shaft and slowly pumped him up and down a few times making sure he was ready. I felt Justin smiled against my mouth and I pulled away from our kiss, pecking him lightly once more before scooting myself back onto the bed. Justin stood up off of me, letting me get comfortable before he climbed onto the bed. I flopped over on my stomach and sighed as my face came into contact with his pillow.

“Madi.” Justin whined as he smacked my ass trying to get me to roll back over.

“I’m tired, you’re fine, go on.” I said my voice muffled by the pillow.

“You sure?” Justin asked smirking at me.

“Mmmhmm. “ I mumbled not caring anymore at that point. I heard Justin spit into his hand and run it up my ass crack trying to lube me up before he settled himself over me and slowly pushed himself into my ass. Justin started to slowly pump himself in and out of me as he fingers lightly dug into my hips. I know I told him I was tired but I was starting to get turned on again as I felt him completely fill me up and stretch my ass out. I groaned slightly as I pushed back into Justin, grinding my ass up onto his cock, creating a new friction between us. Justin grunted as he grabbed onto my hips and pulled them towards him causing me to pull my knees up under me to support myself. With my ass in the air, Justin swiftly brought his hand down on it causing an echoing sound to radiate throughout the room as he sped up his pace slightly, pumping in out of me faster.

“Damn Madi, I’m close.” Justin grunted out causing me to whimper back in response. Justin knew I was enjoying this, but also knew I wasn’t as close as he was, so he wrapped his arm around my waist, his fingers attaching to my clit as he started to furiously rub it between his thumb and forefinger. I pushed my ass back towards him, wanting to be closer to him and I head his breathing speed up as he continued to work me over trying to bring me to my climax. My whole body began to twitch Justin and I heard him grunt out as he finally let go, our orgasms coming at the same time, sending waves of pleasure thru our bodies.


I fell back onto the bed and this time Justin fell down beside me completely exhausted himself. “I love you.” I mumbled as I snuggled against his chest and kissed it lightly.

“How ‘bout we go to New Orleans Friday night and have a couple days to ourselves before everything gets crazy?” Justin asked running his fingers thru my hair.

“J, I have for new dancers to get ready.” I sighed.

“I know, but who knows the next time we’ll get a chance to have a few days to just us. Please.” Justin begged dragging out the please at the end.

I sighed knowing he was right and not being able to resist him even if I wanted to, “Okay, but if the dancers aren’t ready opening night it’s on you.” I said trailing my fingers across his chest and abs.

“You’ll have them ready.” Justin chuckled kissing the top of my head. I rolled my eyes at him, but knew he was right and knew there was no way I would let them be anything less than perfect for opening night.

“Night J.” I mumbled my eyelids closing as I started to lose my battle with sleep.

“Night Madi. I love you.” Justin breathed out before falling into a deep sleep himself.
Chapter End Notes:
Well what does everyone think so far??


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: druggiej roughsex jealous triangles threeway justinandtrace jc justin