Author's Chapter Notes:
Alright this is where things are going to start to get interesting...So please let me know what you think about it all.
The next three days were absolutely insane and I had every one at the compound from the crack of dawn into the late night. Justin hadn’t been able to get us a non-stop flight out to New Orleans until Saturday morning, which meant I could spend all of Friday night rehearsing, even if I was the only one happy about it. I wanted the girls to learn all four songs before we even got to New Orleans and I was determined to make sure everyone could do the routines in their sleep. I finally decided to call it a day around ten thirty, knowing everyone was exhausted and knowing that I still hadn’t packed a single thing for this trip, and seeing how it was all but going to run into the start of the tour I knew I’d be up half the night packing.


I was throwing everything back into my bag when Justin came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Hey.” I sighed leaning back into him.

“I gotta run by my house real quick if you want to come.” Justin murmured slightly swaying us back and forth.

“J, I don’t have anything packed and neither do you.” I sighed turning around in his arms and hugging him as I laid my head on his shoulder.

“Lucinda packed for me today, I just have to go pick up my bags.” Justin breathed out as I instantly tensed in his arms. “Don’t. You’ve had me here all day everyday and it’s her job.”Justin said trying to avoid any argument about how I think he takes advantage of her.

“I don’t have the energy to yell at you right now anyways,” I mumbled not lifting my head off his shoulder, “go get your stuff. I’m going to go with Chris and get a head start on packing.”

“Alright, I’ll be right behind you.” Justin said kissing my head as I pulled back.

“K, love you.” I said reaching up and pecking him on the lips before turning around to find Chris.


When Justin arrived at my house an hour later, he found me sitting in the middle of my bedroom floor, surrounded by piles of clothes and crying. “Hey, what’s wrong?” Justin asked concerned as he set the Wendy’s bag he had down on my dresser before he knelt down beside me and pulled me to him.

I wrapped my arms around Justin and cried into his chest for a few minutes, before finally pulling away and laughing slightly. “What’s going on?” Justin asked the concern evident on his face.

“I don’t know. I don’t even know where to start, and all I really want to do is sleep.” I laughed at myself as Justin just looked on confused.

“You’ve been on tour before, what’s wrong?” Justin questioned brushing a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

“I don’t have time to properly pack.” I exclaimed exasperated as I threw my hands up in the air frustrated, causing Justin to laugh.

“Come here.” Justin chuckled pulling me into his chest, “First we are going to eat and then I will help you pack.”

“What’d you bring me?” I asked looking up at him.

“Wendy’s and redbull.” Justin grinned as he got up to retrieve the food off the dresser.

“You do love me!” I exclaimed my eyes lighting up at the redbull.

“Always.” Justin laughed handing it to me before he started to pull food out of the bag.


It was two thirty before Justin and I crawled into bed, and I almost immediately fell asleep, eagerly welcoming it, knowing that I would have to get up all too soon. At eight exactly my alarm went off and I groaned as I rolled over to silence it wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep. I rolled back over and hit Justin on the chest, trying to wake him up. He just groaned and lightly swatted at my hand before snuggling deeper into the pillows. “Justin.” I groaned pulling the comforter off of him.

“What?” he snapped glaring at me thru tiny slits in his eyes.

“I thought you might wanna get a shower before we have to leave.” I shrugged in his direction, before getting off the bed and making my way towards the bathroom no longer caring if he got up.


I got into the shower and a few minutes later I heard Justin stumble into the bathroom before climbing into the shower behind me, still half asleep. I quickly rinsed off and stepped around Justin and out of the shower, not wanting to deal with anymore of his attitude. I had just finished getting dressed and was pulling my hair up into a messy bun, not having the energy to do anything else with it, when Justin emerged from the bathroom. He definitely seemed to be a little more awake, but I still wasn’t ready to hash it out with him, so I quickly slipped out of the room and down the stairs in search of food. I was sitting at the table eating some yogurt and granola when Justin finally made his way into the kitchen, just as the coffee pot beeped signaling it was done. Justin immediately made a beeline for it and trying not to roll my eyes in his direction I just stared down into my bowl waiting for him to finish so I could get my coffee.


A cup of coffee appeared in front of me catching me off guard and I slowly looked up to see Justin standing over me. “Thank you.” I whispered up at him.

Justin just nodded and turned around to get himself some cereal. I watched Justin sleepily pour himself a bowl of cereal before he made his way back over to the table and sat down. My icy exterior melted, realizing we were both tired and grumpy, and that he had made the effort to take me away for a couple of days before the oncoming madness ensued.

“Jus,” I said quietly getting his attention as he slowly looked up at me, “I love you.”

A small smile spread across his face as he reached across the table and picked up my hand, “I love you too, I’m sorry for snapping at you.”

“It’s okay.” I smiled as I got up to put my bowl in the sink and make sure I had everything ready to go.


It was nearing two when Justin and I finally walked into our hotel room, and I immediately collapsed onto the bed, wanting nothing more than to sleep. Justin smirked in my direction and I flipped him off in response. We were complete opposites when it came to sleep; He was hard to wake up but once he was up he was up for the day, I on the other hand needed my sleep even if that meant napping in the middle of the day. “Madison…”Justin sang out as he sauntered over to me.

“Hmm.” I mumbled barely opening my eyes.

“Come on, I thought we’d go to the French Quarter.” Justin coaxed as he hovered over me.

“J, I’m exhausted.” I pouted up at him.

“Come on, the whole point of coming out here early was so we could spend some time together.” Justin said placing kisses all over my face and neck.

I brought my hands up and wrapped them around Justin’s neck bringing his mouth down to mine and kissing him slowly and purposely. “On second thought, we could stay in.” Justin said his voice low and his eyes clouding over as he pulled away.

“Or I could nap.” I smiled up at him.

“Madi, we haven’t had sex in four days.” Justin groaned as he kissed down my collarbone.

“And if I don’t get a nap it’s going to be five.” I said causing Justin to snap his head up and look at me.

My face softened slightly at the look on his face, “Just an hour or two and then we can go to dinner and do whatever else you want and I promise we will have mind blowing sex tonight.”

“Promise?” Justin asked with puppy dog eyes.

“Yes.” I breathed out lightly kissing him on the side of the mouth.

“Okay, I’ll leave you be then.” Justin said quickly kissing me once more before jumping up off the bed.

“Where are you going?” I asked sitting up on my elbows to look at him.

“Down to the gym, I gotta do something.” Justin said rummaging thru his suitcase, as I just rolled my eyes at him and laid back down.


A little bit later I woke up to the sound of the door opening. My eyes fluttered open to see Justin standing there in a wife beater and basketball shorts with sweat glistening off of his perfectly sculpted body. I licked my lips as I slowly sat up and motioned him over with my finger. Justin walked over grinning at me and leaned down supporting himself with his hands on either side of me and kissed me softly before pulling back lightly and hovering over my lips, teasing me. I pouted up at him causing him to laugh slightly.

“J.” I pouted grabbing onto his hips and trying to pull him closer. Justin just chuckled and moved back just enough so I couldn’t touch his lips. I scowled at him before throwing myself back on the bed frustrated. Justin stood up laughing as he peeled his shirt off and headed towards the bathroom leaving me alone on the bed.


Justin spent the whole time we got ready and all of dinner teasing me, and by the time we had finished I was ready to jump across the table and attack him. Our waiter came to clear our plates just as I excused myself to the restroom and I overheard Justin ordering as another round of drinks and dessert. I knew he was dragging everything out as long as possible as payback for my nap earlier, but I wasn’t going to entertain his charade any longer than dinner. Not that I figured Justin could keep his hands off me much longer either, he might have started this game but it wasn’t very often that we went this long without sex.


I made my way back from the restroom and as I passed by Justin his hand made its way past the hem of my dress and skimmed along my thigh. I quickly swatted his hand away and sat back down taking a large drink of the jack and coke that was sitting in front of me. “Why you blushing Madi?” Justin chuckled, as I glared at him from across the table.

Just then the waiter brought our dessert over and Justin thanked him while I stared down into my drink still embarrassed by Justin’s forwardness a few seconds ago. “You are such a tease.” I whispered as I took a bite of the cheesecake that was sitting between us.

“You love it.” Justin smirked at me.

“Maybe….so your playful attitude has got me thinking.” I blew out studying the cheesecake and refusing to look up at Justin.

“Oh yeah? About?” Justin asked with raised eyebrows.

“Well we’ve always had fun right?” I asked glancing up at him thru my eyelashes.

“Yeah…” Justin drew out, confused as to where I was going with this conversation.

“And we’ve never had a problem talking about our likes and dislikes or trying new things, right?” I asked finally putting down my fork, not being able to eat anymore as my stomach started to twist into knots.

“Right.” Justin replied as his brows knit together.

“So there is something I kind of want to try,” I started glancing up at his perplexed face, “but if you’re not into it I totally understand.” I quickly added.

“Are you going to tell me what it is?” Justin asked, an amused smile appearing on his face.

I took a deep breath not sure how Justin was going to react to what I was about to say, “How would you feel about me, you, and another guy?” I breathed out quickly staring down at the table afraid to look up at Justin.


After what seemed like an eternity of silence, I finally dared to glance up at him. Justin was staring at me and for once in our relationship I couldn’t read the expression on his face. I was getting more nervous by the second and I was racking my brain trying to come up with any explanation that would get Justin to relax and forget that I even brought it up. I started to mumble something, stuttering over syllables, trying to form any words, when Justin very calmly and evenly asked, “Who?”

I let out a long calming breath before slowly raising my eyes to meet his, “I don’t know, I mean I’m not sure, we can figure it out together.” Of course I already had someone in mind, but I wasn’t sure how Justin would react to it, so I wanted to hear some of his ideas before I suggested anything.

“Okay.” Justin said evenly.

My eyes widened as my head flew up to meet his gaze, “Okay?” I repeated, more as a question than anything.

“If it’s something you want to do, we can figure it out.” Justin nodded holding my gaze.

“Really?” I asked a little more excitedly than I wanted.

A small smile broke out onto Justin’s face as he said, “Of course, come on let’s get out of here.” He threw some money down onto the table before standing and offering me his hand. I stood as Justin wrapped his arm around my waist, kissed my temple, and led me out of the restaurant.
Chapter End Notes:
Like I said this is where things are going to start to get interesting so please let me know what you think! The more you talk the more incentive I have to write!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: druggiej roughsex jealous triangles threeway justinandtrace jc justin