After we finished eating, I stood and refilled all our drinks before I started to clear the table. “Madi, sit down and let Lucinda do that.” Trace said, as I whipped my head in his direction, before turning and narrowing my eyes at Justin.

Justin immediately threw his hands up in the air, “I didn’t say a word.”

I slowly looked back and forth between the two of them, noticing the confused look on Trace’s face and decided to give Justin the benefit of the doubt. “What?” Trace shrugged, “It’s nice to have someone else to pick up after you once in a while, that’s part of the reason I love hanging out with this fucker.” Trace motioned to Justin as I just rolled my eyes in disgust.

“Trace,” Justin cut getting his attention, “just let it go.” He said shaking his head as Trace just nodded confused.

“Why don’t you two just go down to the rec room and I’ll come find you when I’m done.” I said eyeing Justin.

“Yeah, come on Trace.” Justin nodded standing up. Trace made his way into the house while Justin hung back, “I swear I didn’t say anything, Trace is just an ass.”

“Don’t worry about it J, go entertain Trace.” I said brushing past him with an arm load of dirty dishes. Justin sighed following me into the kitchen where Trace was standing having just poured himself another drink. I started to run some water in the sink when I felt Justin’s body heat behind me and I glanced back to see him hovering over me.

“I love you.” Justin whispered brushing my hair behind me ear.

I smiled up at him, kissing him softly, “I know J, I love you too, I’m fine, go downstairs and have some fun.” Justin just nodded, kissing me once more before turning and ushering Trace from the kitchen.


I finished cleaning up the patio and kitchen and slowly made my way downstairs, smiling to myself when I heard Justin and Trace laughing heartily at something. I made my way over to the bar where they were standing and as soon as Trace caught my eye he immediately started apologizing, “Madi I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you…” he trailed off before I put my hand up to silence him.

“Stop, it’s fine.” I said not wanting to hear it and knowing Justin must have said something to him to elicit the apology in the first place.

“Here baby.” Justin said pulling me to his side and handing me a straw, causing me to notice the pile of coke sitting before us. I didn’t hesitate before leaning over and doing a huge line, before running my finger across the bar, and wiping the residue on my gums, before turning and kissing Justin. Justin pulled away winking at me before making his way over to his sound system to put some music on. I smirked watching Justin walk away, before leaning over and doing another line, before throwing the straw down on the bar towards Trace.

“Babe, what time are you supposed to be at the studio tomorrow?” I asked moving around the bar to refill my drink I just finished.

“Uh, I think ten, why?” Justin asked making his way back over to us and pushing his empty glass towards me.

I grabbed it and started to pour him another drink as I spoke, “Just wondering, maybe you should call C and see if he can push it back.”

“Oh yeah?” Justin smirked making his way towards me. Justin pinned me against the bar kissing me hungrily as I felt his arousal start to press into my belly causing a small moan to escape my lips.

“Do you two need me to leave you alone for a few?” Trace asked rolling his eyes in our direction.

Justin opened his mouth to respond, but I cut him off before he kicked Trace out the room, “No, we’re good.” I giggled lightly pushing Justin off of me and making my way back around to the other side of the bar to sit down.


Justin just smirked at me, as he adjusted himself through his jeans and pulled his phone out of his pocket. I knew that smirk and smiled to myself as my stomach muscles tightened slightly in anticipation. I took a long drink of the alcohol in front of me, as I heard Justin on the phone talking to J.C. about pushing back their studio time. “You got my boy all hot and bothered.” Trace smirked at me as he lit a cigarette and I just giggled at his comment.

“You know he’s going to bitch at you for smoking in here.” I said as Justin looked up his eyes widening at Trace.

“Fucker, take it outside.” Justin glared in Trace’s direction causing me to laugh at the sheepish look that crossed over Trace’s face.


Trace quickly made his way up the stairs and I’m assuming outside as I heard Justin questioning J.C. about someone giggling in the background, causing me to raise my eyebrows in his direction my interest peaked. Justin made his way over to where I was sitting and settled himself in between my legs, kissing me once before wrapping up his conversation with J.C. “What was that about?” I questioned
taking a sip of my drink, before Justin took it out of my hand and finished it.

“Apparently J.C. took Kristin out to dinner.” Justin said shrugging it off, as my mouth fell open slightly bewildered. I guess if J.C. reciprocated feelings for her I couldn’t really say anything, but one thing was for sure; if she was going to be hanging around us all more often, she was in desperate need of an attitude adjustment.


“Look who I found.” Trace cracked as he made his way back into the room with Pharrell behind him.

“Hey man.” Justin greeted him as he moved to make me another drink offering Pharrell one as well.

“Yeah, of course.” Pharrell smiled as Trace made his way over to the bar doing another line of coke, before offering some to Pharrell who eagerly accepted.

Just then Ludacris’ What’s your Fantasy came on and I jumped up and pulled Justin towards me starting to move against him. Justin growly slightly against my ear as I started to grind myself back into him as Trace and Pharrell watched amused expressions on their faces. “Are they always like this?” Trace sighed eyeing Pharrell who laughed in response, “Yeah, pretty much.” He said swirling the liquid in his glass around.


The song ended and I turned around in Justin’s arms, kissing him long and hard, scratching my fingers lightly over his head before pulling away. “So how’d you know we were back in town?” I asked turning my focus to Pharrell.

“Tease.” Justin muttered as he walked by me, smacking my ass causing me to jump slightly in surprise.

“We’re working on our song tomorrow,” Pharrell shrugged before turning his attention to Justin, “and J.C. called to push back the studio time?”

Justin just shrugged, pointing to me, “It was Madi’s idea.”

“ I just figured you haven’t seen Trace in forever and that you guys would be up half the night partying.” I said raising my eyebrows at them, as I motioned to all the half empty glasses and the coke lying on the bar.

“No, you’re right, I was just saying.” Justin nodded picking up his glass and finishing it, before leaning over to do another line.

“Well I looked over that song you gave me and made a few changes, if you want to look them over.” Pharrell said in Justin’s direction, as I busied myself with making everyone fresh drinks.


Justin nodded eagerly picking up his guitar out of the corner as Pharrell pulled the sheet music out of his back pocket. They hunched over it discussing the changes as Justin strummed along with his guitar, leaving Trace and I by ourselves at the bar. “Well we’ve lost them for a while.” I sighed over at Trace who nodded knowingly.

“Hey thanks for dragging me out here, I really needed it.” Trace said looking over at me.

“I know, Justin did too.” I smiled at him, knowing it was hard on both of them to spend so much time apart.

“You wanna walk outside with me?” Trace asked standing and adjusting his baseball hat.

“Sure.” I nodded as I quickly bent down doing a line, before offering the straw to Trace who accepted it before following me towards the stairs, eager for another cigarette.


After Trace chain smoked half a pack of cigs, we made our way back downstairs, noting that Justin and Pharrell were still engrossed in whatever they were working on. I rolled my eyes slightly in their direction, knowing that once Justin was in work mode there was no stopping him. I made my way back towards the bar, doing another line causing my whole face to go numb. “I have an idea.” I smirked at Trace as I grabbed a bottle of tequila and two shot glasses and set on the bar.

“Fuck Madi.” Trace laughed eyeing me suspiciously as he stood up where he was just leaned over the bar snorting a line. I just smiled at him as I rummaged through a few drawers before making my way back over to him and throwing a handful of quarters on the bar. Trace laughed slightly as he poured tequila into the two shot glasses and said, “ladies first.”


A little bit later I was laughing hysterically as I continued to kick Trace’s ass; I easily bounced another quarter off the bar and into Traces shot glass, “Drink bitch.” I giggled as I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I glanced back at Justin who was watching in amusement as trace grimaced as he threw back the shot.

“Whatcha doing? “Justin questioned smirking down at me.

“Kicking Trace’s ass.” I giggled turning slightly to kiss him.

“Fuck you, Madi.” Trace spit out, bouncing a quarter off the bar and sending it sailing off the other side as I just continued to giggle.

“Dude, you suck.” Justin laughed picking up a quarter and easily bouncing it into the glass. Trace scowled as I picked up the shot glass and downed it, saving Trace the trouble.

“Fuck you both.” Trace pouted crossing his arms causing us both to laugh at him.

“Where’s Pharrell?” I asked looking over at Justin who was breaking up a few more lines.

“He had to get home, but we were finished anyway.” Justin shrugged bending down over the bar. I just nodded as I refilled both shot glasses as Justin stood up, pinching the bridge of his nose, inhaling deeply. I handed Justin one of the shot glasses, clinking it lightly against mine before we both downed the liquid.

“Fuck.” Trace murmured running his hand over his face as he stood up. I just giggled as I watched him reach out to lean against the bar trying to steady himself.

“Fuck dude, do a line and go get some air.” Justin laughed over at Trace, as he tossed him the straw that was lying on the bar. Trace just nodded, doing a quick line, before pulling his cigarettes out of his pocket and making his way up the stairs.


“Damn baby, you have him all fucked up.” Justin chuckled as I stood back up from the coke that was on the bar. I just shrugged slightly as I attacked Justin’s mouth with my own, loving the feeling of my half numb tongue against his. Justin moaned slightly into my mouth as his hands reached behind me grabbing my ass, and lifting me into the air settling me against his arousal. I scratched his head lightly as our tongues continued their dance and his ever growing arousal pushed into my core.

“Fuck me J.” I whimpered slightly as I pulled away. Justin just smirked at me as he slowly set me back down on the ground causing me to glare slightly at him.

“Not here, Trace will be back.” Justin laughed at the scowl on my face as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stairs.
Chapter End Notes:
I see you guys reading but I don't see any feedback? Do you not like it? Because if not I'll quit...which would suck because I'm on a roll with this thing....but I need to know what you guys are thinking!!!! Please and Thank you!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: druggiej roughsex jealous triangles threeway justinandtrace jc justin