Story Notes:
I wrote this awhile ago. Decided to bring it back. We will see how it goes. Hope everyone enjoys it. 
"Jace, seriously, you need a stylist."
"Excuse me?" He asked looking at his friend. "I think I do just fine, thank you very much."
"I'm not talking about everyday style, just for events. It will make your life easier," Justin suggested. 
"All I do for events is go in my closet and grab."
"I know you do. That's why you need a stylist."
Jc grumbled. 
"I'll check with Estée and see if she would suggest anyone."
"What's wrong with me hiring Estée?"
"She's not taking on anymore clients. She's maxed out. But she knows a lot of people," Justin explained. 
"Why do I let you talk me into things?" Jc asked.
Justin grinned. "Because you know I'm right."
Jc rolled his eyes and pushed his friends shoulder. He turned back to his soundboard. 
"So there was one other thing I wanted to talk to you about," Justin said picking at his fingernail. 
"Yea what's that?"
Biting his bottom lip he took a deep breath. He knew this was a touchy subject with his friend. 
"Jace I think you should put out music again."
"No." Jc's answer was quick and short. And Justin had expected it.
"Why not?"
Jc just gave Justin a look. "You know why. Why are you even asking me that man?" He asked.
"That was nine years ago. Time to give it another try."
"I'm not interested in it, J. I write for me myself and I. And other artists. That makes me happy."
"Alright, alright. Just...give it some thought, ok? For me."
"Sure, Jus."
But Justin knew he was only saying that so the subject would be dropped. It bothered him that Jc didn't believe in himself enough to release more music. Leaving it alone, he went back to playing around with different sounds. 
Jc glanced at Justin. Why did he have to bring the music topic up Everyone knew that he had no reason to release new music. Nobody wanted to listen to his shit. Shaking his head put it in the back of his mind and moved on with his day. 

Incomplete
daysgoby is the author of 16 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story