Story Notes:

This story is/ was inspired by a picture/ article of Lance Bass feeding a giraffe's baby with a slice of lettuce in his mouth... where in the the giraffe would lick greatfully all over the poor *NSYNC- singers face!

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

I think, the chapter title ''first meeting'' says it all... Happy reading!

Sorry! I just remembered some MAJOR conflict(s) in a few scenes in here... I swear ... ''I sometimes DON'T see the tree, because of the whole damn forest!'' !!! haha

Chapter 1 - The first meeting


The first day of vacation was for Kate, her brother Sebastian and her mother, Sandra very beautiful. Because they would live with the parents of Dean, the friend of Kate, in Orlando/Florida. Sandra and Ruby, this is Dean's mom, were the best of friends and had known each other forever. Only Dean's father was not with his family over the holidays. He was on a business trip.

Sebastian and Dean were also close friends and did a lot together, if not Dean just wanted to be alone with Kate for that matter.

Like Today, on their second day following its arrival at the Johnson's, Dean's family surname. Kate and Dean drove to Disneyland to escape the hustle and bustle at home and the sharp eagle eyes of their two mothers.

Dean drove a Porsche, he had received from his dad. And they had a lot of fun together and walked straight past the giraffe enclosure, as Kate grabbed Dean by his arm and said.

 

"Dean, wait! Look there! "


She had discovered one of their absolute favorite stars of 'NSYNC: Lance!!!

He was at this moment feeding the giraffes Baby Kim with a lettuce leaf, which he had placed in his own mouth and it counter handed her so. When Kate went with her ​boyfriend to him, she discovers behind Lance, JC.

Meanwhile Kim, who enjoyed this clearly, was licking gratefully the face of the 'NSYNC - singer just. This one was clearly so disgusted that he had to throw up a few minutes later in front of the enclosure! Kate began to laugh as she stood directly behind him and JC could not help to suppress his laughter. The four were quickly to chat and made some very nice and funny pictures. After about fifteen minutes even Joey, Chris and Justin came by, too. JC did introduce Kate and Dean to his band mates.


"Hey, Guys! These are Kate and her boyfriend Dean. Kate is for seven years, so from the very beginning, our biggest fan and she has photographed Lance, as he fed the baby giraffe. "


Justin and Joey both welcomed them very enthusiastically, only Chris saw Kate at all taken aback, she seemed to him vaguely familiar. Unfortunately, he could not remember from where, for now. Kate picked towards Chris's and started laughing, because he just looked so funny. As Dean noticed 'NSYNC had no idea what was so funny, he just shrugged his shoulders. Suddenly Kate noticed that all are staring at her and broke off abruptly. After a few minutes of silence Kate's cell phone rang and her mum was calling in.

 

"Kate, where the heck are you? You should be back at four clock!"

 

"Sorry, Mom! We have lost track of time!" Kate answered, innocently.

 

"All right, but could you make your way back then now?" Sandra asked her daughter, through the phone.

 

"Okay, see you later! Bye bye bye!" She ended the conversation, with a wink toward the five guys from 'NSYNC.

When Kate had hung up, Dean just wanted to say goodbye, but JC asked them if they had a car then! The boys, or rather JC offered them to drive them home. Kate persuaded her boyfriend that she could be taken home by her favorite band even. But even sitting in the car, Kate still could not believe it.

"Does this car have actually a CD player?" Kate asked.

 

Joey and Chris answered with one voice:

"Of course!"

 

"Would you insert my CD? Please!"


Meanwhile, JC had turned on the radio and it just played the latest single from their NSA album, It's Gonna Be Me out of it. Which he did, however, immediately skipped away from, but Kate, who had just produced this CD out of her purse, could not believe just to hear this song playing on a Radio. And before one could say anything Kate caught herself already singing along to it, loudly. When she had finished singing the boys clapped; except Chris, who was at the wheel; so loud that Kate felt pink in her face, of embarrassment. And JC gave her a big kiss on the cheek, she sitting frozen next to him and did not know how to react.

 

"Do you know that you have a really cool voice, Kate?" Lance asked her very excited, from the rear Bench in the back.

 

"I know, Lance! My Mom says the same thing when she hears me sing." She replied.


After forty-five minutes ride they arrived at Dean's home, right after him. This had driven all the time ahead of them to show them the way. Kate asked 'NSYNC just.


"Couldn't you show me tomorrow the area around here? Please!"

 

"No problem, but first we'd like you to sing in front of a very dear friend, and producer of us! Then we may like to go to one of our favorite clubs here in Orlando!" Suggested JC now.

 

Of course that was exactly that what Kate had hoped for, from her question. And hopped once nimbly out of the car that was by the way Chris' one and a silver gray Jeep Mercedes.

 

No sooner had Kate got out of the car, her mother was already before her.

 

"Kathreen Marie ...."

 

"Mom, please! This is embarrassing to me!!!" Kate interrupted her mother, and continued toward the boys.

 

"Guys, I like you to introduce to ... my mother. Mom, these are Joey, JC, Chris, Lance and Justin. In short: 'NSYNC!!!"

 

"It's a pleasure! I am Sandra!" Sandra replied amiably.

 

"It's a pleasure for us also, you know." Lance said and held out his hand in greeting.

 

"Oh, Mama! Ist Er nicht süß?" (Oh, Mama. Isn't he cute?) Kate said to her mother, in German.

 

"Sorry, what are you saying?" Lance asked.

 

Chris told him that she would have said only nice things about him. And just at that moment Kate remembered that Chris indeed understands a few chunks of the German language and that Kate certainly did not like that at all!

 

"Sandra? We would like to ask you whether you would agree that Kate comes with us to the studio tomorrow? Johnny Wright, our manager would certainly be thrilled by her voice", Lance said.

 

"Do not forget our producers Alex Greggs, Lance!“ JC added to him! “Of course, you can also ride with us!"

 

"Mommy, that sounds great! May I go, please? Please, please, please, Mommy!!!" Kate pleaded.

 

Sandra turned towards 'NSYNC: "You promise to bring my daughter back here then after?"

 

"Of course!" The boys answered in unison.

 

"Oh Mom! But it will be late, okay? Because the guys want me to take to a club here in Orlando." Kate told her mom.

Sandra agreed and Marie, as her mother also likes just just to call her, throws herself into her mother arm and said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Mom, you're the very best in the world!!!" …


****

He was sitting in his own room, thinking about her. And only her.

The girl they met today, at Disney. That sweet, shy and interesting girl, who was hanging with her boyfriend right at the very same moment when he himself was watching the new giraffes baby.


Her boyfriend. JC thought, bitter. She's taken. You're too late. ...


Some part of his mind though, told him that he wasn't really late. He couldn't forget about that girl at all. He kept thinking of her. All night long. He knew he was dreaming, when ... You can call me selfish. But all I want is your love. You can call me hopeless (hopeless). Cause I'm hopelessly in love. You can call me a perfect. But who's perfect? Tell me what do I gotta do. To prove that I'm the only one for you. What's wrong with being selfish? ... . He played the keys to his piano so fluently, it was like her face before his eyes, were putting those words right into a new song.






You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story