Author's Chapter Notes:
... I am a masochist. haha

Chapter 11 - A fatal error!


All had an expression of pure astonishment on their faces. Kate felt like on cloud nine as she stands there together with JC and singing to all. When the two, finished together on the last notes, no one applauded by the audience louder than Johnny Wright.

 

"Oh my …! Kate you're really a true voice of wonder! Who taught you to sing like that?" Mr. Wright praised her.

 

Kate, who was very embarrassed by this, replied only.


"Thank you!"

 

"Uh, Marie! Are you already uncomfortable by this now?" Her Mom asked her.

 

Then Kate just shrugged her shoulders and was very embarrassed.

 

"Oh man, Kate! You are gorgeous! I can not say it any other way!" Confirmed JC and gave her a kiss on to her forehead.

 

And without much thought, Kate just kissed him back, on his lips. It was only when it was too late, she realized her mistake and did run from the room. Dean stared at JC quite a while, just stunned. Until he'd run after his girlfriend. Johnny apologized to the remained ones in this room, and said to JC.

 

"I think we should go better now, JC!"

 

This one just nodded.

They said goodbye, and only left the room and then the house.



Meanwhile Kate had locked herself in the bathroom and never wanted to get out of it. She was leaning herself against the sink and stared into the mirror that hung over it.

 

What have I done? Am I really in love with JC? Did I have really meet the five guys from 'NSYNC in reality? Or, is all this maybe just a nice and at the same time a dream, or rather a nightmare?

 

Would Kate really stand a chance with JC? Or would she, growing up as a little girl of a small town in Germany starting in the United Staates a career as a singer? She sat down on the toilet seat next. And buried her face in her hands. Never again, never again wanted she to get out of this bathroom. And certainly not to look in to the wounded and angry one of her still boyfriend even!

 

Suddenly she raised her head yet again and her eyes fell out of the window. Outside Johnny ran and JC past it. And Kate was only a single one thought.

 

She wanted to go with them!

 

After a few seconds she was already out of the window and did run briskly after the two men. When they had arrived by Johnny's car, Kate calls out to them.

 

"Wait! Please, wait for me!"

 

JC looked around as she did run up to him and Johnny and said to her, when Kate stops right in front of him.

 

"What's the matter with you? Where are you going to?"

 

Kate shrugs only with her shoulders, first.

 

"Just get me away from it all!" She finally said.

 

And looked at the two men with a sad look, which was about to say.

 

Please, please take me with you! I can't stand their accusing looks, especially those of Mom and Dean.







You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story