Author's Chapter Notes:
If you're still reading... and enjoying what you're reading even more?! We're now at the starting line of the highpoint to this story! ...

Chapter 13 - An unexpected reunion!


Johnny drove the car again on the huge parking lot of the studio building. And suddenly a loud moan Kate let escape her throat when she saw who at the entrance waiting for them there.

 

"Mr. Wright! You have told my mom to come here! Why?" Kate protested, when Johnny turned off the engine and remove the key from the ignition.

 

"I'm sorry, Kate." This one only replied.


"But I think you should urgently discuss your situation together, with your friend!"

 

"What? Dean is here also? Oh, nooooo!"

 

No sooner when she had uttered these words, she did see Dean even come toward the car. And now she noticed his face, which was completely consumed with rage and that he did not really approached the car in which she was sitting still in. No, he was quick to approach poor JC. Who has already gotten out of it. Kate makes a bolt to open her passenger's door with sudden force. And just want to definitely deter her boyfriend to smack JC.

 

"Stop! Dean Stop! Leave him alone! He has done nothing to you, take me instead." She shouted at her boyfriend, while she definitely stands protectively in front of Joshua. To put down the impact by Dean's repel on him.

 

This one had in fact already obtained one arm to strike against JC, in clenching his fist tightly. Before Dean did see Kate was standing in his way. He now tries to get around her to hit JC. And JC also pushed Kate gently, but firmly out of the way so he could take on Dean alone. Or he could distract this one from its original course.

 

"Let me handle him, Kate! He won't come near me, don't worry!" Josh says in Kate's direction, before he had all hands full to keep Dean away from his face and body next.

 

Dean tries it harder and harder to beat after Joshua, with outstretched arms and clenched fists. But JC was able to ward off any of his punches without much effort. When they both were entwined in each other, Johnny was trying to intervene and attempt to break them apart. What he succeeds in not a really good way, because Dean always want to bashing JC in the face and Johnny could keep hardly neither of them properly from each other.

 

"I'll fuck you, man!" Yelled Dean in JC's direction again and did swing his arm back again to a more powerful blow.

 

Kate stood now right before JC to defend him from Dean. When Dean noticed this too late and grazed her right cheekbone with his fist, by his attempt to catch JC's. Everything then went so damn fast that Kate did not know exactly what might have happen to her, later. She woke a few minutes later, leaning against the car and saw JC, Johnny and her mom bending over her, and got her gently back into the present. Only Dean, Kate noticed there, was standing a little further away and watched only as Kate noticed, being once deeply grieved and guilty about something. She only did know him so well, that she knew, he did not want this to happen to his girlfriend. No matter, how much this one might have hurt him in the last couple of days. Kate felt the tears rise in to her eyes and had a strong desire, to go to her friend and just hold him. But then she knew only too well that she simply would only make things more difficult, for them both.

After she had thought this thought to its conclusion, she let her look wander over to JC, who looked worried and then looked over to Johnny and her mom. She noticed that her mom was right next to her and had her firmly enclosed in her arms then. She realized that no matter who Kate might be choosing of these two men. Her mother would a hundred percent be with her. Always. And so Marie already started to feel a lot more comfortable (at least for the moment) in her own skin and leaned her head back on to the shoulder of Sandra. And made peace with this decision and even a light hint of a soft smile, that seem to even touch her eyes this time … .


"Hey, honey!" Sandra said suddenly to her daughter and did tear her from her current thoughts.


Kate lifted slightly her head and looked at her mom, still with some tears in her eyes. Sandra noticed how very sad her daughter was and just kissed her on to her forehead only. As she holds her just a little closer to her chest also.

Joshua helped Sandra and Kate get up off the ground while Johnny was preceded towards the studio door, to hold it open for them. Joshua letting lean Kate on to his shoulder, that she could walk toward it.





Chapter End Notes:

And I am out of chapters for now... I have a little more written already, but still in progress. Thanks for reading so far!!! I hope you like it. And I hope I can write/ upload soon!

 

*If anyone has some input on how it could go on between those two main characters, or even a little sidekick on the other ones... feel free to contact me & I will try and see on how to include your idea(s) in. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story