Author's Chapter Notes:
I so don't want to spoil anything ... but I'll get meaner! lol

Chapter 3 - A Night with consequences!


Kate could simply not believe it. She could not wait to get into the house and see it for herself, especially Justin's room there. When Justin had opened the door, they rushed immediately into it and ran at once with Justin's mom together (Kate muttered an apology to her, but just wanted to go in to Justin's room). Chris could just hold on to her.


"Hey, who are you?" Asked Justin's mom and then looked a little confused her son and the boys on.


"Hey, Mom! This is ... Kate. Kate ... Mrs. Lynn Harless." Justin introduced them both to each other.


"Nice to meet you." Lynn said.


"Thank you, it's nice to meet you as well, Mrs. Harless," Kate replied amiably.


The five lead Kate into the living room and tell Lynn, how great Kate does sings and they still want to visit their favorite club with her. Justin's Mom goes out in to the kitchen to make some coffee for everyone! After a few minutes, Kate just is taking a closer look at everything exactly, when Jonathan and Steven (both thirteen and nine years old) come from the backyard and walk towards their big brother. Justin introduces them with Kate next. After 'NSYNC are dealing with the two boys while Kate is led through the house by Justin, finally. Only one thing he tries to hide: his room!

 

But Kate begs until he finally gives in. When she enters the room of Justin, she is first paralyzed, but as further she steps in it, the more excited she gets. Until she finally sits on his bed. For a couple seconds Justin believes that she is about to faint. But before he has reached Kate, she suddenly jumps like crazy around the room.

 

"Hey! Kate, calm down, okay!!!" Justin tries to bring her back down to earth.

 

But Kate just seems to be far away from this galaxy. Shortly after, Lynn, Lance, Chris, Joey, JC and Jonathan and Steven are standing in the doorway and Marie is while facing Lynn a lot calmer again. After the boys have managed to calm Kate down and they went to go down into the living room, they're - all seven grown-ups - on the two sofas or chairs and talk. Kate is being highly praised from Lynn for her very good English. And Chris also remembered where he did meet Kate before: in Germany! In a great club where Kate almost every two weeks had danced with her ​​girlfriends when 'NSYNC were visiting more often their second home Germany. This one was called Bar Louie, and it has by far the best drinks, the best music and (according to Kate), the hottest guys at all!!!

 

"Kate? The boys told earlier that you do have an excellent singing voice. Would you like to sing something? Only if you want to of course!" Kate Lynn asked straight.

 

"Do I have to really?"

 

"Hey, do not be so rude!!!" Justin said it.

 

"I am not rude, am I?" Kate replied.

 

Lynn shakes her head a no, in response.

 

"Come on, Kate! We'll sing along also! If you don't want to sing solo." JC made ​​her the proposal.

 

"No, thank you! Then I better prefer singing alone! Ha-Ha!" Kate said.

 

Then JC pretended he was so offended with her.

 

"Oh, you're now mad, or what?" Kate said, making her pouting mouth.


They all started to laugh. And Kate starts to sing her favorite song Don't Judge. She sang this one as if it was her own, and not sung by Bec Lavelle first. But no one did notice, though herself.

After spending the entire afternoon at Justin's, 'NSYNC want to show Kate finally their favorite Club in Orlando. Lynn asked Kate if she does not even want to come one evening for dinner and Kate said she would like to come when her mother would allow it!


'NSYNC And Kate sit in the parked car in front of the club.


"And we really want to go in there?" Kate asked, by pointing to the long queue at the entrance just.

 

"You wanted to come, didn't you!" Justin said.

 

"And besides, you just need to know who is standing by the backstage door, and if you know him and will come in for free!" Lance explained to her, with a wink.

 

"Wow! This day or better the evening with you, is really getting better!!!" Kate replied.


"And what are we waiting for now?"

 

"How old are you by the way, Kate?" Chris asked.

 

"I'm 19, but in three days I will be 20! Why?"

 

"Oops! So you're still underage in the U.S. and just allowed to stay until midnight in this club." Joey told her.

 

"And what time is it now? 08:30 P.M.! Well, then let's go!" Kate said, and was about to open the door and get out.


But Chris was holding her back for a moment and looked around for his band mates.

Who nodded towards him. And he let Kate get out of the car.


Kate wanted to remember where the car was parked only. But when she turned back around to the boys, she noticed that they were already gone, across the street and Kate only caught a glimpse of Chris before this one turned into a narrow alley.

So Kate ran after them; without noticing she'd bump into young people, standing in line, regardless!

When she finally turned into the alley, she nearly ran into JC though.

 

"Hey, where were you so long?" He asked her.

 

"Where I was? Where have you been all of a sudden?" Kate replied angrily.

 

"We thought you were right behind us! Sorry!" Justin made ​​an attempt to apologize himself and the other four.

 

"Oh, great! If you do lose me next time: please look first, okay! And not only: "Oh, she'll be right behind us"!" Kate went on to tell the Five off, pretty harshly.

 

"Hey, Kate! It's all right! Calm down, fortunately nothing bad happened!" JC reassured by taking her by her shoulders and holding her in his arms!

 

Kate buried herself for a moment in his arms until Joey would tear her out of her thoughts.

 

"Shall we go in slowly, or what?"

 

Kate looked at the guys and just nodded and they set out to go through the backstage entrance, which was guarded by a large, very strong and scary bouncer.

The bouncer looked for a moment surprised and fierce towards Kate at the same time, then he nodded to the guys too shortly to notice for sure and let them all through. Kate clung as she walked past him, very close to JC's arm and would not let him go!

On the dance floor, the song It's Gonna Be Me by those guys themselves came just on this minute and Kate beamed back at all five over her shoulder.

 

"I wanna go dance! Who's coming with me?" She asked and even wanted to disappear at this second, but JC could still prevent her from running away.

 

"Wait a minute!" He called out for her, over the loud music in time.

 

"Guys? We go with her or do we leave her running around alone?" He turned to his band mates.

 

The boys went to the dance floor and while the six were moving to the music, Lance caught Kate making one or two of their famous dance steps to this song. And ​the compliment that she was quite the dancer. Kate was then once again slightly pink in her face and danced for the rest of the song only with JC (and still for another three songs). The other four went after It's Gonna Be Me, to the bar and ordered themselves some drinks. Chris took only a lemon water. He was the designated driver this evening!

 

As JC and Kate also came to the bar, ordered her Chris kindly a small glass of champagne for the toast. Kate, who did not like to drink, managed to empty the glass only in half an hour (having the guys more to drink) completely.

 

Kate and `NSYNC just were really in sync and chatted just most of the times, in a chill corner or went dancing. Most of the time, however, Kate rather danced alone with JC, because she realized that she still feels very attracted to him!

And so it came that the two were found by Chris, in a furnished corner with sofas and pillows. At ten thirty P.M. in a quieter corner and clung to each other, kissing!

 

"Hey you two! Do I know you by chance, or what?" He asked the two in which he approached them from behind.

Kate was startled and when she saw Chris, she was truly uncomfortable.

 

"Hey Chris! What's up?" Kate asked him, trying to act very calmly.


Although she was aware that her expression and her shining eyes had to have betrayed her long ago already. She and JC looked, so thought Chris, how two young lovers!

 

"I think we should take you slowly to your boyfriend's house, or Kate?" Chris, trying it again to remember her of her boyfriend, to make it clear how he would feel if he had found both of them like this, smooching!

Kate sighed briefly, then said.


"You're right, Chris! It's already late, right?"


And they made ​​their way to search for the other three. They already waited at the door for them.


Kate sat in front, in the passenger seat, on the lap of JC, as the other three had made themselves a little too comfortably in the back seat and there was no more space. For this purpose it was necessary to say that Chris, the two watched sharply from the corner of his eyes. But JC the perfect gentleman was!

 

When they arrived at Dean's parents, Kate immediately jumps out of the car and said goodbye to the others. And thanks them for the great evening!

 

JC brings her even to the door!

 

"The evening was beautiful. Thank you!" Kate said to him, as they stand on the lower front doorstep.

 

"It was a pleasure, for me, too!" He replied, handing a hand in farewell.

 

Kate replied the gesture with her own and pulled him towards her to kiss him again (maybe for the last time! She thought this).

 

Then they say again: "Good night!"

 

And agreed to meet again tomorrow so 'NSYNC would pick her up. That Kate could not skip her appointment with Alex G. in the studio!

 

As JC had got back into the car and the engine came to life by Chris, Kate unlocked the front door and disappeared inside. She went as quietly as possible, the stairs to the bedroom upstairs; where she slept with her brother Sebastian. This one was already asleep in his cot when Kate entered the room.

 

Sebastian was twenty-three years old. And had a very good relationship with his little sister! Kate undressed herself, except for her underwear and lay down in her bed to sleep.

But she could not sleep! She still thought of JC and how they had kissed. Kate thought about it to wake her brother to tell him about her great evening, but the other part of her told her she should take this special evenings event with her, in her grave! And so Kate tossed around almost for a full hour until she finally enveloped the sweet sleep.





You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story