Chapter 6 - Unsightly words

 

Britney and Alex wrote the song together. And Kate had Mr. Greggs asked her to describe the way to the rehearsal room, where 'NSYNC just went earlier. That she could watch those guys dancing. While she waited, the boys finally taking a break for themselves. Kate was leaning casually beside the door in the door frame, thinking that she could never remember this those steps for herself. When 'NSYNC finally finished that last routine. Kate could no longer hold herself together and went straight to JC. And kissed him on his mouth. 'NSYNC just looked very confused and Wade clears his throat briefly.

 

"Hey, you two! What's gotten into you?" Chris asked her a few minutes later.

 

JC and Kate look at him and the others.

 

"What do you mean, what's gotten into us?" Kate asked.

 

"We did not have just meet your boyfriend two days ago, did we? Or am I wrong here, Kate?" Justin asked.

 

Kate looked at him only a little embarrassed, then caught herself, immediately and just shrugged her shoulders.

 

"What do you mean with this shrugging? Are you and Dean no longer an idiom, or what?" Chris asked again.

 

"You can not be the judge of this!" Kate replied angrily and pressed against JC next. Who enclosed his arms around her, to try and calm her down again.

 

Chris was beaten, but countered with the fact that Kate and Dean, have been very much in love and happy looking just two days ago, at Disneyland then.

 

"So what, that was two days ago!" she cried toward Chris suddenly.


"And you have no idea whether we might have quarreled and separated after that! So, listen if you're interfering in my personal life, you shall learn to know me!" Kate screamed now a little louder.

 

"Hush! Kate it's all right. Calm down. Take a deep breath." JC whispered in her ear.

 

"Yeah, right! I do not know you. And you don't know us and JC, except for two days!" Chris said, in his calm voice again.

 

This moment, Wade Robson steps in to their conversation.


"What's going on anyway?"

 

"Oh, nothing, Wade! Looks, like Chris just is acting as he's everyones big brother, that's all!" Explained JC to Wade.

 

"And that's what makes me so so angry! I have a big brother and don't need a second one! I'll also be twenty years, in two days!" Said Kate, her voice still shaking slightly with rage.

 

JC takes her in his arms again, to reassure and comfort her.

 

"And what do you think, would your boyfriend think of you, if he would learn what you have just been up to?" Justin asked her anew.

 

Kate pulls herself out of JC's hug and downright screams in Justin's direction next. While tears were also running from her eyes, and after she's done out of the room.

 

"This is only MY PROBLEM, do you hear me? Not that one of JC! NOT THE ONE 'NSYNC! Or anyone else BUT MINE, got it?"


Kate did run back through all floors. Peeking always in to open doors, in search for her mother! When she couldn't find her anywhere. She just stands right in the middle of one corridor. And screamed as loud as she could for her Mommy!

Over and over again! Until … .






You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story