Author's Chapter Notes:
Will JC and Cassandra finally find what they're looking for? Can he be the one that takes all the hurt away from her?

If I’m Not The One

 

Chapter 11

 

 

            Thunder rumbled across the sky as the couples left the club.  Lynette and Justin were getting along famously.  They had found so much they shared in common.  Their likes and dislikes were very similar.  Justin had asked if he could take her home and Lynette more than eagerly responded affirmatively.

            Lance and Marissa also were getting along.  Marissa was finding it difficult to keep her excitement and enthusiasm at who he was in check.  She knew, however, that if she didn’t, he would end up thinking of her as just one of those adoring fans, and Marissa knew she wanted to be more than that to Lance Bass.  Lance found her amusing and refreshing.  She was uninhibited and honest to a fault.  He liked that.  He instantly noticed that she didn’t try to hide her dislikes from him.  She was right up front with that.  If Lance would ask her something, she didn’t even hesitate.  Her honest, forthright answers spewed forth from her lips.  Oh, and he had noticed and liked her lips.  He couldn’t wait to taste them.

            JC and Cassandra were becoming more involved than they had before.  He found that having her close to him was exactly what he wanted.  He sought any small reason possible to make contact with her.  His hands were constantly reaching out to touch some part of her, whether it was her hand, arm or back.  He needed that one-on-one contact.  He craved it.  As for Cassandra, she felt safe and secure near him.  He offered her all the shelter she could ever need in her time of despair.  In only a matter of hours, JC had taken her from a battered, frightened girl, into the realm of a happy and secure woman.  She was feeling things she had never felt with Thomas, or any other man before.  As they drove home, she felt sadness at the thought that her day with him was nearing an end.  JC heard her sigh as he rounded the corner that would ultimately lead them to her house.

            “Is something wrong, Cassandra?”  He asked as he glanced at her from the side of his eye.

            She smiled faintly.  “Not really.  I just had a wonderful evening.  Thank you so much, JC.  You’ll never know how much I enjoyed myself.”

            JC returned her smile.  He reached over and rested his hand on her thigh, causing her stomach to tighten.  “I’m so glad you had fun.  I loved it, too.”

            He left his hand resting on her leg, and quickly she relaxed at the feel of his hand on her.  She allowed her mind to wander a bit as she looked down at his large hand.  What would it feel like if he allowed it to roam over her body?  She swallowed hard at the image.  Visibly, she shook her head, trying not to allow those thoughts to invade her brain.  JC was a good friend, nothing more.  Cassandra knew she had to be careful not to ruin the wonderful friendship they had created by trying to get involved with him romantically.

            The Jeep came to rest in her driveway.  The house was dark, which told Cassandra that Lance had not brought Marissa directly home.  She smiled at the thought.  Maybe her sister would actually have a great night and thank her for once.

            “Why the smile?”  JC asked as he turned in his seat to look at Cassandra.

            “I was just thinking about Marissa and Lance.  I hope she’s having a good time.  Usually, when things don’t go well, she blames me.  It would be nice for her to come home and actually thank me for a change.”

            “Somehow, I have the feeling that that’s exactly what she’s going to do.  I really believe that she and Lance are very well suited for each other.”

            Cassandra looked down and smiled.  Making eye contact with JC seemed a bit difficult and made her uneasy.  She caught herself playing nervously with her fingers.  He reached out and took her hands into his.

            “Why are you so nervous?”  He asked softly.

            “I’m not.”

            “Oh, yes you are.  Look at how you are playing with your hands.  Cassandra, there isn’t any reason to be nervous with me.  You know that, don’t you?”

            A feeble smile played at the corners of her mouth.  She only nodded.

            “Did I do something wrong?”  JC queried.

            “Of course not.”

            “Then, why are you being so withdrawn?”

            She raised her eyes and looked at him.  She seemed surprised at his terminology.

            “I’m not withdrawn.”

            “Then, what would you call it?”

            A flash of lightening and clap of thunder sounded just as she was about to answer JC.  She jumped and held her hand to her throat.  Her heart was racing and she stared outside the Jeep wondering when the rain would begin to fall.

            JC looked out as well.  “Looks like it’s going to be one hell of a storm.  I’d better get you inside before the rain starts.”

            He turned, opened his door, and stepped out of the Jeep.  With a light slam, he proceeded to come from the driver’s side to open her door on the passenger side.  He grabbed the handle and opened the door for her.  Cassandra stepped out and headed toward the darkened house.  As she searched in her purse for her keys, JC came up behind her and took her by the shoulders.  He turned her to face him.  Her brown eyes were wide with confusion.

            Without uttering a word, he lowered his head and gently placed his lips on hers.  He felt her body relax as he held her by the shoulders.  He swore he heard a moan come from somewhere deep within her.  As his tongue came out to trace the outline of her soft, pink lips, he felt her body move in closer to his.  Releasing his hold on her shoulders, he wrapped his arms around her tiny frame.  Her hands wrapped around his torso and she turned her head slightly to put the kiss into a whole new perspective.

            Silently she opened her mouth and he allowed his tongue to invade the warm darkness.  This time it was JC who moaned from the contact.  He allowed his hands to make a trail up and down her back.  One of his hands became entangled in the mass of curls that rested on her back, and he tenderly tugged on it to make her raise her chin, exposing the thin column of her neck to his exploring mouth.  God, she tasted so good to him.  He could not stop himself, even if he wanted to.

            “Baby,” he managed somewhat breathlessly.  “Please, let’s take this inside.”

            He raised his head and she smiled at him with heavy lidded eyes.  A simple nod was his answer and she resumed the search for her keys.

            After stepping inside the house, JC closed the door and locked it.  Quickly he returned his attentions to Cassandra.  She was fumbling to find the light switch when he caught her arm and pulled her back toward him.

            “Let’s keep it dark.”  His voice was low and seductive.

            “Okay.”  She whispered back to him.

            He pulled her close to him again and lowered his head, placing a more passionate kiss on her mouth.  He could feel her heart beating deep in her chest as he held her tightly against him.  He shifted a bit, allowing her to feel his growing desire against her abdomen.  She moaned at the contact. 

            Her senses were reeling.  JC was eliciting feelings from her that she hadn’t felt in a very long time, perhaps ever.  Her stomach was coiled tightly and her senses were alive with feeling.  As his hands roamed up and down her back, she allowed her own hands to create a trail along his back, raking her nails along the path.  She pressed herself closer to him, needing the contact between the two of them.

            He slowly moved his one hand from her back up her side.  It came to rest just below the swell of her breast.  His thumb lazily rested against the erect nipple that he could feel through the two layers of fabric that stood between him and the object of his desire.  As he gently moved his thumb over the sensitive bud, Cassandra’s head rolled back and her breathing increased.  He lowered his head and kissed and nipped a trail up and down her neck.

            “JC.”  She whispered as she felt his tongue touch the sensitive spot just below her ear.

            “I know, baby.  It feels so good, doesn’t it?”  He caught the fleshy part of her neck between his lips and gave it a gentle tug.

            “Oh, God!  It does.”  Her breathing was growing more rapid.

            He pushed himself against her.  “Can you feel that?  That’s what you do to me, Cassandra.  That’s how you make me feel.”

            She lowered her head and opened her eyes to stare into his crystal blue eyes.  They were darker than normal from all the desire he felt for her.  She brought her hands up to lovingly cup his face.  She allowed her thumb to trace his lips.  He kissed it lightly.  Then, she pulled his head down to hers and kissed him deeply.  She allowed her tongue to duel with his in a passion-filled dance.  His tongue met hers eagerly.  He cautiously pushed his leg between hers and allowed it to brush against her femininity.  She drew a breath at the contact.  He could feel her warmth through their layers of clothing.

            Slowly, Cassandra pulled back and looked at him.  The longing in her eyes was apparent.  He licked his lips nervously; fearful that he had pushed her too far and she would ask him to leave.  His gaze never left her face.  As she reached out her hand to him, he smiled and gave her his hand.  She pulled him in the direction of the bedroom and the two of them moved inside, closing the door behind them.

            JC pulled her into another embrace.  His emotions were on the surface.  He was desperate to feel her beneath him.  His hands ran over her body as though he had never touched a woman before.  He cherished her, from her shoulders down to her hips and lower still.  He placed kiss after hot kiss on any part of exposed flesh he could find.  He moaned her name over and over, followed by numerous words of endearment.  She kept her eyes closed and gave way to his ministrations.  Everything he did, she wanted more of.  He was making her feel things she didn’t know were possible to feel.

            He edged her toward the bed.  She felt her knees press against the edge and she opened her eyes to meet his.  He was breathing rapidly, but smiled when he saw her looking at him.  When she felt him grip the hem of her shirt and begin to lift it over her head, she made every effort to help him.  He tossed the shirt over his shoulder and admired her tiny body.  She reached up to unbutton his shirt.  JC didn’t stop her.  As she undid each button, she placed a sweet kiss on the newly opened spot of flesh that was revealed to her.  His chest was lean, with a light smattering of chest hair and she smiled at the sensation she felt when she kissed him.

            Finally all the buttons were opened, and she pushed the shirt off of his shoulders.  It fell to the floor behind him.  She timidly ran her hands up his chest and down his finely toned stomach.  She marveled at how solid he felt beneath her fingertips.

            Slowly he reached behind her, and unclasped the peach colored satin and lace bra and tenderly removed it from her.  They stood naked from the waist up together.  Lowering his head, he placed a loving and gentle kiss on her mouth.  His large hands moved up and gently caressed both of the perfect orbs.

            “JC.”  Cassandra managed to whisper in between gasps of air.

            At the sound of his name, he lowered his head to the right breast and allowed his tongue to circle the dusty rose nipple, smiling as he felt the taught bud tighten even more at the warm and wet contact of his mouth.  His hand continued its assault on her other breast as he lavished loving attention with his mouth to her.  Cassandra felt her knees buckle and she gripped JC’s arms tightly.  He knew her body was responding to him and cautiously he lowered her to the bed. 

            Using his own legs, he managed to step between her legs and hover himself over her.  He reached up and retrieved a pillow and guided it behind her head.  Groggily she opened her eyes and looked up into his.  The blue in his eyes had darkened from the desire he was feeling but he eagerly met her gaze.  A soft smile played at the corners of his mouth as she nestled her head against the pillow.

            “Okay?”  He asked quietly.

            She nodded her head slowly.

            He started to lower his head to her lips again, when he stopped.  He raised himself up on his elbows and ran a gentle hand along the side of her face.

            “Cassandra, are you okay with this?”

            She looked at him with confusion in her eyes.

            “Do you want me to stop?  We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.”

            She smiled up at him and her eyes searched his face.  He was so sincere that her stomach had butterflies just from the words he had so carefully said to her.  She tried to find her voice.  After a few tension filled seconds, she swallowed and ran her hands up his lean chest.

            “Please, JC.  Don’t stop.”

            He cupped her face between his hands and kissed her passionately.  He hadn’t realized how hard he had been holding his breath as he waited for her answer.  JC knew he wanted Cassandra, he just hadn’t been certain that she felt quite the same way.  Now he knew, and he was determined to make her feel things she had never felt before.

            Kissing a wet path down her stomach, he reveled in the little whimpers that came from somewhere deep within her.  His hands masterfully moved to her waistline and gripped the band of her jeans.  Giving a quick tug, the snap fell open.  He pushed the zipper down and began to slide the jeans and her panties down her legs.  Cassandra raised her hips in an effort to help JC remove the one barrier that kept her secret place hidden from him.  Once she was bare to his view she felt self-conscious.  Trying to raise her knees to weakly cover herself, JC rested his hand on one knee and looked longingly at her.

            “No, baby.  It’s okay.”

            He saw the uncertainty in her eyes.

            “Cassandra?  Changing your mind?”

            For some reason she couldn’t look him in the eye.  With his free hand he cupped her chin and brought her gaze to meet his.

            “Tell me, baby.  What’s wrong?  I’ll stop if that’s what you want.”  His voice was low and seductive.

            A single tear slipped from her eye.  She shook her head negatively.

            “What’s the matter?”

            “It’s just,” she hesitated.  Cassandra wasn’t sure that she could tell him what was bothering her.  She cursed herself silently for creating a problem at such a perfect time as this.  JC bent and sweetly kissed the side of her neck.  She closed her eyes.

            “It’s just what?”  He asked.

            He could feel her swallow hard as he kissed her collarbone.

            “I’ve never,” she stopped herself again.  In her heart she knew there was no way she could tell him what was bothering her.  If she did, he would surely leave and she would never see him again.  Cassandra knew that was not what she wanted.

            JC continued the onslaught of tender kisses up and down her neck and shoulders, trying to reassure her that things were all right.

            “Never what, baby?” 

            He felt her try to pull away from him.  He grabbed her waist and held her in place.  If she wanted his undivided attention, she now had it. 

            “Cassandra, tell me.  What’s wrong?”

            She started to cry.

            Recognition lit his face.  His blue eyes grew wide at the realization of what she was trying to tell him.

            “You’ve never done this before, have you?”  He asked her softly.

            Her brow furrowed and she closed her eyes tightly.

            “You were with Thomas, and you never did this?”

            Shaking her head, she tried to pull away from him, her face flushed with embarrassment.  He held her tight, not letting her move away from him.

            “But, how is that possible?  I heard what he said to you.”

            Slowly she opened her eyes, pain etched in them.  “He never touched me like this, JC.”

            “What?”

            “He,” she paused as if she were searching for the right words.  “We had sex, JC.  But it wasn’t making love.  He, um,” more tears trickled down her cheeks.  “He forced me to have sex with him.”

            JC’s blue eyes grew wide.  His hold on her waist tightened as the meaning of her words hit home to him.

            “He raped me, JC.  It was a long time ago, but that’s what he did.”  She closed her eyes tightly, not able to meet the shocked gaze of his.

            JC drew a deep breath.  This was information he wasn’t prepared for.  She had kissed him back.  He felt her need as clearly as he felt his own.  Yet, she had only been violated, never loved.  Momentarily he closed his eyes.  For a few seconds he was confused.  He wasn’t sure if he should continue the seduction, or back off and give her time.  He knew he wanted her, but things could be very difficult for her.

            “I’m sorry, Cassandra.  I never thought you had,”

            Through her tears she could see his distress.  She brought one hand up and touched the side of his face.  The feel of his cheek against her hand felt so right to her.  She knew she wanted to be with him, there was just a fear that was hard to get past.

            “Please don’t be sorry.  You had no way to know.”

            He started to push himself away from her.  “Maybe I should go?”

            Her eyes opened wide.  She didn’t want him to leave.

            “No!”  She responded emphatically.

            Halting his movement, still poised between her legs, he looked questioningly at her.

            “No.”  She said again, more quietly.

            “Cassandra,”

            “I want you, JC!  I’m just afraid.  I want you and I want you to show me.”  Her brown eyes pleaded with his blue eyes.  “Please.”  It was a whispered request.

            His hand touched her cheek and a growl sounded deep in his throat.  He eased himself over her again and began to rain kisses on her face, neck, shoulders and chest.  In only a matter of minutes, they were both locked in the throes of passion.  Their breathing was erratic and a light sheen of perspiration appeared on JC’s brow as he looked down at her.

            Slowly he guided his hand to her throbbing center.  He could feel her heat.  The moisture was evident instantly when his fingers slid across her.  He found her engorged nub and touched it tenderly.

            She gasped at the intimate contact.  He smiled at the sound.  He brushed it again, only a little rougher.  She pushed her head back into the pillow.  Her lips were parted and her breathing was quick and ragged.  Her cheeks were flushed and her lashes fluttered against her cheeks as she tried to concentrate on the feelings that were low inside her.  Without a word, he allowed a finger to slide inside her.  He watched as her eyes shot open.

            “JC!” came her breathy cry.

            “It’s okay, baby.  Enjoy it.  It’s all good.  There’s nothing wrong with what we’re doing.”

            He slid his finger in and out of her slowly several times.  Then, a second digit joined the first in an effort to prepare her for the joining of their bodies.  He felt her thighs quiver around his hips.  He kissed her abdomen and allowed his tongue to dip inside her navel for a brief moment, mimicking the action of his hand.  Cassandra’s moans and whimpers drove him on.  As he felt her peak approaching, he slowed his hand. 

            “I want you, Cassandra.  Please, let me be the first to really love you the way you should be loved.”  His voice sounded near desperation. 

            When she didn’t open her eyes, he wondered if he should stop.  He nearly stopped the action of his hand.  At that, she did open her eyes and a shy smile appeared.

            “I want you, too.  Please, JC, please.”

            Quickly he unfastened his jeans and slid them off along with his boxer-briefs.  He moved in closer to her femininity and allowed his swollen member to touch against her sensitive area.

            “Cassandra, look at me.  It may hurt at first, but I promise it will get better.”

            “Okay.”  He saw her swallow hard.

            He pressed himself against her.  First his tip entered her and she seemed fine.  Then he pressed himself further.  He saw her close her eyes tightly and he stopped.  He watched a single tear slide from beneath her lashes.

            “Baby, open your eyes.  Look at me.  If you concentrate, it won’t be so bad.” 

            She did as he asked and he pushed himself into her completely.

            “Oh,” was all she could say.

            JC stayed still for a moment, allowing her body to accept his.  His heart hurt as much as Cassandra did.  The last thing he had wanted to do was cause her any physical pain after all Thomas had put her through.  He closed his eyes briefly.  He had had no idea that she had never made love before.  He hated hurting her.  He hated Thomas for taking the one thing that was special from her, for violating her.

            He felt her move beneath him and opened his own eyes to find her moving her hips slowly.  That was his signal to continue.  He allowed her to guide his movements.  He noticed her raising her hips to each of his thrusts, meeting them with as much fervor as he was presenting to her.  He thrust harder and harder each time, and Cassandra gladly accepted each one with a thrust of her own.

            Their bodies glistened with sweat as they worked each other to their climaxes.  JC was pounding into her harder and faster than he had intended.  He couldn’t help himself.  He wanted her and she wanted him and this union was both fulfilling and satisfying.  As she drug her nails up his back, he heard her whimper his name and then she arched her back.  She grabbed on to his upper arms and held him tightly.

            When he felt her inner walls contract around him and her moisture around him become heavier, he knew she was at the ultimate peak.  He thrust two more times hard and joined her in the ecstasy of the moment groaning her name.

            As they tried to regain some amount of breath and cognizance of their surroundings, JC rolled off of her and lay at her side.  His arm rested on her stomach, and his fingers drew lazy circles on her waist.

            “Are you all right?”  He asked, almost afraid of what her answer would be.

            She turned her head toward him.  There was a sheepish smile showing on her face.

            “I would say that I am better than all right.”

            He smiled.

            “JC, thank you.”

            He chuckled.  “Baby.  You don’t say thank you.”

            “But,”

            “I’m serious.  You gave yourself to me.  It’s me that should say thank you.  And I would have if you hadn’t beat me to it.”

            “I wanted to do it.”

            “So did I.  I loved it.”

            He reached up to brush her hair out of her face.

            They moved up toward the headboard of the bed and JC reached down to the comforter at their feet.  He pulled it up over them and then snuggled under it close to her.  He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tight to his body.

            “May I spend the night?”  He asked.

            He heard her giggle.

            “What’s so funny?”

            “You!  Are we having a sleep-over?”

            Now it was his turn to laugh.  “I guess you could call it that.”

            “I have very strict rules about sleep-overs, JC.  The first one is, no boys!”

            “Yeah, but I’m not a boy, am I?”

            They both laughed.  Cassandra nestled against him under the comforter and rested her hand on his bare chest.  Within minutes they had both fallen asleep.

 

 

            The sound of pans rattling in the kitchen stirred Cassandra from her slumber.  She opened her eyes trying to acclimate herself to her surroundings.  As her hand ran across the empty, but warm, spot next to her on the bed, she realized that JC was up and moving through her house.  A smile crossed her lips as it occurred to her that he was in her kitchen, probably making them breakfast.  She turned her head to look at the clock sitting on the night table next to the bed.  It was getting close to noon and she was surprised to see that she had slept so long. 

            She eased her legs over the side of the bed and stretched her slender, still naked, body in an effort to help her wake up.  Her eyes caught sight of JC’s shirt lying on the floor where it had fallen the night before.  She smiled again at the memory of their lovemaking.  It had been so much more than she had ever imagined.  He was a patient, tender and gentle lover.  Cassandra rose to her feet. 

            Hearing JC moving around her kitchen, she decided to take advantage of the next few moments and grab a quick shower.  She headed into her bathroom, looked at herself in the mirror, and noticed that she was actually blushing.  She touched her face as if she did not recognize herself.  Had that one encounter with this new man caused her to change?  She definitely felt different, but did she also look different?  Cassandra wasn’t sure.

            Turning, she grabbed the faucet and turned on the hot water.  She slid the shower doors closed and grabbed a huge, fluffy terrycloth towel from the closet.  Hurriedly she brushed her teeth and removed any traces of old makeup.  Then, sliding the shower doors open, she stepped into the stream of warm water and allowed it to rush over her stiffened muscles.  She turned her back to the water and placed her hands on the wall facing her, bracing her as the liquid eased the tensions in her body.

            From the kitchen, JC could hear the shower water running in the bathroom next to Cassandra’s bedroom.  He smiled to himself.  He felt a stirring deep within him, and knew he had to see her.  Turning off the burner on the stove so the food he had been preparing would not burn, he headed himself in the direction of the bathroom.

            He entered the bedroom and noticed that the bathroom door was ajar.  An open invitation if he had ever seen one.  Slowly he walked to the door and eased it open.  She was inside the shower, leaning against the wall.  The doors were steamed from the heat of the water, but he could make out her silhouette through the glass.  He wanted her.

            Without hesitation, he dropped his jeans and boxers to the floor and reached for the sliding door.  As his hand closed around the handle, he caught himself wondering if he was doing the right thing.  If he opened the door and she was angry with either herself or him because of last night, it would ruin everything.  If she were feeling guilty for what had happened between them, she would scream at him and tell him to get away from her.  Could he handle that?  He wasn’t sure.  If he didn’t open the door, and she had been feeling the way he was, he would never know it.  Then any chance they had of trying to find happiness together would be lost.  Wasn’t the name of the game happiness?  It was to him.  That is what spurred him on.  He knew that what had happened between them was something totally different for him than any other time before.  JC felt something for her.  She was important to him.  He needed her.  He couldn’t just walk away from her. 

            He slid the door open.  There she stood, dripping wet, head against the wall, eyes closed.  She hadn’t heard the opening of the door. 

            The coolness of the outside air rushing against her caused her to turn around and find him standing inside the shower with her.

            “JC!”  She gasped.

            “Good morning.”  He was so calm.

            Her eyes looked around for something, anything, that she could cover herself with.  The only thing available was a washcloth lying in the corner on the ledge of the bathtub.  That would not help.  Unconsciously she attempted to cover herself with her own arms and hands.

            He smiled.  “What’s this?  Are you shy?”

            “Um, no.  I just didn’t expect you in here.”

            “Should I leave?”

            Her eyelids fluttered as she took in the chiseled lines of his face, the length of his neck, and the muscular ripples of his chest, all in trying to find an answer to his question.  He reached up and touched her cheek.

            “It’s okay, hon.” JC said softly.  “I shouldn’t have presumed you would want me to do this.  I’ll meet you in the kitchen when you’re finished.”  He turned and began to slide the door closed.  He felt her trembling hand touch his wet shoulder.

            “JC.”

            He raised his eyes to look at her, his blue eyes sparkling.

            “You don’t have to go.”  Her voice was so soft he barely heard her words.

            He stepped into the shower in an effort to be closer to her.  “Cassandra,”

            She placed her hand over his mouth.  “Don’t say it.  I might change my mind.”  She smiled as she stepped closer to him.

            “I don’t want to change my mind.”  She went up on her toes to kiss the underside of his chin.

            He closed his eyes and pulled her closer to him as the warm water pelted his skin.  His arousal was evident and Cassandra could feel it press against her abdomen as she opened her mouth to allow JC’s tongue entrance.  He sought it and took it, allowing his tongue to battle with hers.  He sucked her bottom lip between his.  He pulled away for only a split second as he looked longingly into her eyes.

            “What is it about you?  Now that I’ve had you, I can’t get enough of you.”  JC asked, his voice husky with longing.  “No one has ever made me feel like this.”  Again he lowered his head to hers and took her mouth possessively, hungrily, not giving her a chance to respond to his question.

            The heat of the water added to the heat of the moment.  With each passing second, JC knew he had to have her again.  The waiting was excruciating.  Without uttering a word, he lowered one of his hands to her intimate spot and permitted his fingers to open her pink folds to his touch.  Her head leaned back at the contact.  He slid his digits back and forth, eliciting soft moans from her.  That sound urged him on.  He inched her backwards until her back came in contact with the cool tile wall.  She opened her eyes and looked at him.  He lowered his face to hers, resting his forehead on hers as his left hand came to rest on the wall beside her head and his right hand continued to touch and tease her feminine folds.

            “You can still say no.  I’ll understand.”  He whispered.

            She swallowed and brought her hands up to caress his muscular chest.  Her fingers went higher, to his throat, where his infamous Leo medallion dangled around his neck.  She touched it lightly, almost mesmerized by the lion’s features.

            “Cassandra?”

            She dragged her gaze to his.  Then she smiled as she felt the fingers below pressing for entrance into her.

            “I don’t think I will ever be able to say no to you, JC.”

            He smiled and pressed himself against her harder, allowing his fingers to enter her and his mouth to take hers.  With a grunt of satisfaction, he pushed and pulled his hand in and out of her, letting his hand imitate what his body would soon be doing to her.  Her knees buckled at the sensations running through her body as he continued to work her.  He felt her begin to slide down the wall and knew he had her. 

            Removing his hand from her, he reached to her thigh and raised her leg around his waist.  Swiftly he plunged his hardness into her.  In that instance, she screamed his name.  He placed her other leg on the other side of his waist and began to pump a steady rhythm into her body.  Her back hit the tile wall time and time again as JC continued to press himself into her.  He brought up his hand to caress the side of her face as his other hand braced himself against the wall behind Cassandra.  Her moans and whimpers pushed him on.  The sound of her crying his name gave him all the incentive he needed to bring them both to the ultimate pleasure plane.

            He felt her thighs begin to quiver around his hips and he thrust up into her harder and deeper.  He called her name over and over as he said his prayers of thanks to a higher being for their moment of bliss together.  At that moment, with her calling out his name and him calling out hers, they reached the pinnacle they had both been striving for.

            Slowly, he lowered her legs back to the floor and held her close to him.  She seemed to draw strength from his lean, muscular body.

            He brushed the dampened hair from her forehead as he looked deeply into her eyes.

            “Cassandra, are you alright?”  He managed through ragged breathing.

            “I, um, think so.”  She gasped.  “That was, um, incredible.”

            He smiled against her hair.  Silently he nodded his agreement.

            Holding her at arms length, JC looked down at her and smiled.  He ran his hands up and down the length of her arms as the water continued to beat down against his back.

            “Look, you finish up here, and I’ll go finish breakfast.  We should be done about the same time.”

            She looked up at him and merely nodded her agreement.  As quickly as JC had appeared in the shower, he was gone.  Cassandra was breathless.

 

            The ringing of his cell phone drew JC’s attention away from the sausage he had frying on the stove.  He walked over to the table where he had placed the phone and looked down at the caller I.D. on the small screen and closed his eyes tightly.  He knew he had to answer it, even though his heart told him not to.

            “Hello?”

            “JC, this is Johnny.  Where are you, man?”

            JC looked confused.

            “What do you mean?”

            “We have a photo shoot in like twenty minutes.  It’s not like you to be late.  We’ve been picking out your wardrobe for you and we all know that’s something you hate.”

            Quickly he glanced at his watch. 

            “Shit!  I forgot all about it.”

            Cassandra stepped into the kitchen but had remained quiet as she heard JC talking.

            “JC, you have to get here.  We can’t have a photo shoot with only four members of the group.  You need to be here.”  His manager’s voice was insistent.

            “Johnny, I can’t be there.  I’m right in the middle of something.”

            “Sorry, JC.  That isn’t going to fly!  You get your scrawny ass over here, and you do it now.”

            “You aren’t listening to me, Johnny.  I said, I can’t be there right now.”

            Cassandra swallowed hard as she realized JC was being instructed to leave her.

            “Now, you listen to me, Mr. Chasez.  You do not have an option.  Get over here, and get over here now, or I am sending Lonnie and Dre after you.”

   &nb



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: abusiveex showersex jc hospital