Hanah was settled into her single bed reading her college Chemistry book. Her summer pajama short set covered her 5'4" frame and her light brown highlighted hair was pulled up into a loose ponytail, her pencil tucked safely through the middle. Her shapely legs were bent holding her text book and her brown eyes focused on the words before her. She was concentrating so hard, she hadn't noticed her boyfriend watching her intently from her doorway. He shifted slightly and she jumped, realizing he was there.


"God, JC. You scared me," she spoke as she clutched her braless chest.


"Sorry, sweetie. You just look so beautiful that I didn't want to disturb you," he voice was soft and sweet.


"Well, I was just biding my time until you called. I thought you were going out with Joey and Lance tonight."


"I just couldn't focus on anything but you, so I decided to come visit you and Kris let me in. Do you mind?"


"No, come here and snuggle with me."


His slow stride was sexy to her and she felt herself grow wet in anticipation of his hard body being pressed against her. He smiled down at her and moved to sit behind her, wrapping his strong arms around her shoulders. His lips found the soft spot under her ear and his tongue flicked out to caress the spot. She shivered at his touch and her nipples hardened. He worked his mouth lower and his hands slipped under her arms, cupping her breasts. His hands worked her plump cleavage roughly and he added little nibbles to her shoulder. In one swift motion, he pulled her shirt over her head and she turned to face him, straddling his lap on her knees. Her breasts were at face level and he flicked his tongue over their centers. She arched her back and held his shoulders for support as he continued his lip service on her skin. He forced her shorts down and smiled at her habit of not wearing panties with one of her nipples between his teeth.


"JJJJJJCCCCC!!!!!" she moaned loudly and pulled his hair.


His fingers moved between her thighs and split her delicate lips, quickly feeling her wetness. He moved to penetrate her opening with his index finger of his right hand then added his middle finger as his thumb found her nub. Within moments, her juices covered his hand and she called his name.


"Shh!" he laughed. "Kris is still here."


"So. Not like she's never thumbed against my wall."


"You're so cute when you're feisty," he smiled and went to lay her down on the bed next to him, forgetting that she only had a single bed. "WHOA!"


Both tumbled onto the floor with him landing heavily on top of her. Her shorts were tangled around her knees and neither could stop laughing.


"YOU OK!?" Kris yelled from downstairs.


"YES!" they replied together, hoping she wouldn't come up and catch them in this awkward position. Finally they collected themselves and JC moved to kiss her neck as he slid her shorts off completely. They worked together at taking his clothes off, then he settled between her parted thighs and aligned their bodies. In one swift motion, he buried his hard cock deep inside her awaiting pussy. He gave her ample time to adjust to his size, then set a steady pace. Together they pulled their partner over the edge of reality and plummeted into the glorious abyss. His tired body collapsed onto hers and she caressed his back as they panted.


"You SO need a bigger bed."


"Yeah," she laughed and they moved to snuggle in her small bed, quickly falling asleep holding one another close as to not fall off the narrow mattress.


Hanah woke the next morning alone, but still surrounded by his warmth and smell. She contently went through her day of classes then returned home to find a beautiful Queen-sized sleigh bed complete with deep purple satin sheets and a comforter. In the center of her bed was a single white rose with a note attached that read ‘Let's try this tonight. Think we'll have enough room? All my love, JC'. She smiled and rushed to shower, thoughts of the night ahead funneling through her mind.

Completed
KrisB is the author of 16 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: college