Story Notes:
Much thanks to Vicki for betaing and to my girls creativechaos, ellemiranda, and diamonddoss for telling me to post this ;)

PART I

 

Loren sat at the table in the coffee shop awaiting JC’s arrival. She fiddled with her phone, turning it around aimlessly in her hand. She placed her elbow on top of the file beneath her and drummed her fingers along the table. Her heart sank every time she looked down at the manila folder containing the evidence that she was about to share with JC.

Her boyfriend, Justin, and JC’s girlfriend, Aiden, were cheating on them with one another.

Loren had suspected it for a while, now. Justin was always coming home later and later from events that suddenly came out of nowhere. And her so-called friend, Aiden, the one she’d introduced JC to in the first place, seemed to always be going to the same made-up event.

The last straw was the week before when Justin announced he would be going to the Bahamas for a promo event that next weekend. Loren had already hired the private investigator and had dug into Justin’s receipts and emails on his work computer. That’s when she’d found two purchased tickets to the Bahamas. One for a Justin R. Timberlake. The other for Aiden Michaels.

She said nothing, only waited until the pictures arrived from the PI. That’s when she’d seen first hand what they’d been doing. There were pictures of Aiden entering and leaving their house, pictures of Justin and Aiden kissing in the back of a restaurant in New York City, and pictures of his hands all over Aiden at an art gallery in San Diego.

He’d certainly been busy with JC’s girlfriend and her supposed friend.

But Loren had a plan in mind. All she needed now was JC to go along with it and she figured after she showed him the evidence, it wouldn’t take him long to comply.

He came into the coffee shop five minutes later. A red ball cap was low over his forehead, his hands stuffed into his jeans, and a somewhat confused expression on his face. Loren figured he’d be confused. They’d never really hung out one on one before today.

“Hey.” JC slid into the seat across from her. “How are you?”

“I’ve been better.” Loren didn’t waste any time. “We’ve got something pretty serious to discuss.”

“Ok…” JC raised an eyebrow and took off his ball cap. “What’s up?”

“Aiden and Justin. They’ve been sneaking around and cheating on us,” Loren answered in a matter-of-fact tone.

“What?” JC sat up and looked right into Loren’s eyes. “What are you talking about?”

“Here.” She slid the manila envelope with the evidence inside across the table. “You should find everything you need in there. I’ve also got copies of two tickets to the Bahamas this weekend.

“Aiden’s going to see her sister in Arizona!” JC was suddenly defensive and for a split second, Loren wondered if her plan was going to fail. She saw the look of defeat wash over him when he began to look at the pictures. “Shit.”

“Yeah. It’s been going on for a while.” Loren sat back and folded her arms across her chest.

“How did you even know?” JC didn’t take his eyes away from the pictures, only continued to look through them, shaking his head in disbelief as he did.

“Justin’s not as slick as he thinks he is,” Loren scoffed. “I started to put two and two together. Aiden seemed to always come up with some excuse as to why she couldn’t hang out and it was always the same weekend or the same day that Justin was gone. I saw how they’d look at each other when we were all together. It clicked one day and so I hired a PI to do the work for me.”

JC placed the pictures back on the table and rubbed his face in his hands. He looked up at Loren and shook his head. “So why’d you call me here? Other than to show me this I mean?”

Loren let out a shaky sigh. He might think she was crazy for what she was about to suggest. But she had to at least let him know what she’d been thinking.

“I say we play them at their own game.” Loren looked right into JC’s eyes.

“How?” JC leaned forward in his chair.

“Well,” Lauren cleared her throat and continued, “how about you come over to my place. We’ll give them a taste of their own medicine.”

“Wait. You mean, like, me and you…?” JC trailed off as Loren nodded her head. “How the hell is that going to solve anything? And how would they even know? Are you going to just tell them?”

“Calm down.” Loren held up her hand. “We’ll film it. And leave the evidence for them to watch when they get back from their little jaunt in the Bahamas.”

“What makes you think they’ll be so bold to come back to you and Justin’s place?” JC asked.

“Because I’ve led Justin to believe that I’m going to be gone until Tuesday. I guarantee he’ll bring Aiden back to our place. It wouldn’t be the first time.”

JC was quiet and Loren assumed that he was going to turn her offer down. She had to admit that she even felt a little slutty for suggesting it. But she was mad enough at Justin and Aiden to go through with it.

JC finally spoke again. “Fine. What time should I be over?”

 

PART II

 

To say that Loren was nervous was an understatement. She was freaking out. JC would be there any minute and she was pacing the floor like a caged animal. She wrung out her hands and checked herself in the mirror a dozen or so times.

She’d been methodical in picking out what she would wear. Justin’s favorite piece of lingerie that he’d bought for her last year. It was a see-through pink nightie that hit her right at the thigh. She wore a matching pair of lace bikini-line panties. She’d pulled her brown hair back into a ponytail and made sure to dab on the lipstick that drove Justin mad for her whenever she’d worn it.

Walking back into the bedroom, Loren adjusted the camera and made sure that it hit at all the right angles. She’d never video taped herself doing anything like what she was about to do and her insides panicked a little bit that something might go wrong.

The doorbell rang and Loren looked up from adjusting the camera and quickly pulled a robe over her attire. She let out a nervous breath of air before going to let JC into the house.

He stood there on the other side of the door dressed in a white t-shirt and jeans. Loren took in his scent as he walked past her after greeting each other. He smelled amazing to her. She’d never really taken a second glance at JC. Unlike Justin, she’d thought they were remaining faithful to one another.

JC sauntered into the living room and leaned against the back of the couch.

“So,” he cleared his throat and looked at Loren. “How are we, uh, gonna get this started?”

“Alcohol,” Loren answered. “I bought us a bottle of wine.”

“Wine? Honey, I hate to break it to you but I’m gonna need something stronger than wine to take off this edge.” JC was trying to be funny but Loren was on pins and needles and didn’t laugh.

“Um. Ok.” She nervously ran her hand through her hair. “I think there’s vodka in the liquor cabinet.” She went over to the liquor cabinet next to the wet bar and was relieved to see an extra large bottle of Grey Goose staring back at her. “Here.” She pulled it out and showed it to JC. Then, she reached above the wet bar and retrieved two shot glasses.

JC noted how nervous she was and walked over to her, placing his hand on top of hers. “Hey, look, we don’t have to do this. If you-“

“No, we have to.” Loren pulled her hand away and opened the bottle. If she didn’t let herself think about what she was about to do, it would be easier, she assumed.

After they’d each done three shots, Loren felt more relaxed. She could tell that JC did as well and poured them each another round. JC dug into the cabinet and removed a bottle of Malibu.

“We should mix it up. It’ll get us tipsy faster.” His suggestion was genius to Loren and she wholeheartedly shot back the Malibu before waiting on him.

Finally, after several shots of Malibu, Grey Goose, and even one Jack Daniels, Loren and JC were both extremely relaxed.

“Let’s go. If I get any tipsier, well, let’s just say there won’t be much going on down there.” JC looked down at his crotch and then back at Loren.

“Ok.” She left the bottles of alcohol out and aimlessly took JC’s hand in hers. “The camera’s all set up and ready to go.”

They walked into the bedroom and looked at the camera, then at each other.

Loren pursed her lips together and went over to the camera, looking at JC. “I’m going to put it on a five minute timer before it starts.”

JC nodded. “Okay.”

She walked back to him and they stared at each other for what felt like hours to Loren. In fact, she wondered if the camera had already started filming.

JC smiled at her and gently pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. Loren swallowed and her mouth felt dry. She almost felt as if she was going to back out when JC’s lips met hers and soon they were kissing each other zealously.

He sat down on the bed and pulled her against him. His hands undid the tie around her robe and it slid off her shoulders and into a puddle around her feet. Loren realized then that she was standing there in a skimpy piece of lingerie with her boyfriend’s best friend. She suddenly felt very, very turned on.

JC discarded his t-shirt and threw it on the floor, lying back on the bed while pulling Loren onto his stomach. She pressed her palms into his chest as she bent down to capture his lips once more with hers. Her hand slid down to the waistband of his jeans and began to fiddle with the belt buckle.

“Here.” JC moved backwards on the bed and finished undoing his jeans, sliding them down his legs and kicking them off.

Loren looked down at the sight before her. Justin was proud of his body but JC had even more room to brag. His arms were perfectly chiseled and his stomach boasted a flat set of beautiful abdominal muscles.

At that moment, they heard the “click” of the camera, letting them know they were now being filmed.

JC reached down between Loren’s legs and began to massage her center with his thumb. Loren gasped and looked down at him, both of them staring at one another with complete lust and desire.

“Do you like that, Loren?” JC’s voice was husky and it sounded sexy to Loren.

“Uh huh.” Loren looked down at him, her palms pressed on his chest. She began to buck against his thumb and he reached up and pulled her panties down in one swift gesture. She was having a hard time keeping her balance on top of him and rolled over so that she was on her back now.

JC didn’t seem to be phased. He turned her around so that their heads were nearly hanging off the other end of the bed. But it was a perfect camera shot and he knew it.

He was completely sprawled on top of her and his hand was moving up underneath the lacy fabric of the nightie she was wearing. The nightie that Justin had claimed as his favorite.

“You’re beautiful, Loren.” JC kissed her, while his hands massaged her breast. “Take it off. I want to see you.”

Loren shifted so that she was able to lift the skimpy nightie over her head. JC began to kiss her all over her body and sucked at the skin around her navel. Loren groaned and reached for his hair, clutching it between her fingers as he continued. She gasped once again when JC’s tongue began to tease her slit.

“I want you so bad, Loren.” As JC spoke, he looked right at the camera and Loren spread her legs wider so that JC had full contact.

She bucked beneath him as he sucked and licked and kissed her and it felt like he could do it all at once. But with the alcohol buzz and the way he was making her feel, Loren couldn’t concentrate and was just enjoying it all.

“Who makes you wet, Loren?” JC bit at her thigh and Loren moaned in response. “Say it. Tell me who does that to you?” He went back to licking between her legs and Loren could hardly take it anymore. She felt herself let go and screamed his name as she did.

“Good girl. That’s my girl.” JC was having a good time playing to the camera. The fact that his girlfriend was able to do the same thing to him had only egged him on to get back at her.

Loren lay there in a haze. She felt her legs still twitching and her breath was still coming at an erratic pace.

JC rested his head on her stomach, lazily kissing her there and waited for her to catch her breath. She eased herself up and caught his lips with hers and she rolled on top of him.

She looked up at the camera as she began to kiss her way down his body. She pulled his boxer briefs down and her eyes nearly bulged out of her head when she saw how big he was. She suddenly knew the perfect way to get back at Justin. It would hurt him even more than her having sex with his best friend.

“You’re so big, baby,” Loren was still looking at the camera and then she looked at JC before slowly licking around his tip.

“Mm, damn mama.” JC placed his hand on the top of Loren’s head. “That’s it. Put your mouth on it, baby.”

Loren did as she was told and cupped his balls in her hand, squeezing and massaging them as he watched her head bob up and down.

“Shit, Loren.” JC remembered all of the times he’d asked Aiden for the same favor and she’d blatantly turned him down, saying how disgusting it was. Loren was a damn pro. “Hey, come here. I wanna be inside of you.”

“I want you inside of me, too.” Loren again looked at the camera as she crawled back up to him. JC rolled her over so that he was on top and they were both at an angle that the camera could capture them right in the act.

JC didn’t take his eyes off of her as he slid inside of her depths. She clasped her hands with his and wrapped her legs around his waist, pleading for him to go in deeper.

“Who gets you wet, baby?” JC began to thrust against her and Loren didn’t hold back. “That’s it, mama. You’re so fucking tight, Loren.”
“You get me so wet, JC.” Loren groaned and unclasped her hands so that she could hold onto him for leverage. “Go harder, baby!”

JC liked that she was into rougher sex. Aiden had been a damn sissy whenever he’d even thought about pushing harder. Not Loren. He felt himself on the brink and looked down at Loren. He wanted to hold it in as long as he could but she was so sexy and the fact that he was fucking her like he was only turned him on more.

He let out a guttural moan as he came inside of her. He looked down at her and began to massage her clit, as Loren bucked against him.

“Say my name when you come, Loren. Tell them who gets you off how you like it.” JC’s command was met with Loren calling out his name as she covered him with her warmth.

They heard another click from the tape.

“It ran out I guess.” Loren was panting beneath him and JC was still inside of her.

“Yeah. I guess.” He kissed her before pulling out and Loren lay there once more in a daze. JC lay next to her, both of them catching their breath.

“JC….” Loren didn’t know what to say. A few things came to her head. Mind-blowing sex being one of them. She’d been so used to Justin’s five seconds that she forgot that sex could be more and last a lot longer.

“You’re amazing, Loren.” JC turned to face her and reached over to kiss her lips once more.

“The tape’s turned off, JC.” Loren muttered as JC’s tongue began to probe inside of her mouth.

“I know.” He kept kissing her. “But maybe getting back at them was the best thing we could have done for ourselves.”

 

PART III

 

“I’m telling you, Loren’s gone til tomorrow. Don’t worry about it.” Justin led Aiden inside the house. “What did you tell JC?”

“I told him I went to visit my sister in Arizona.” Aiden went and sat down on the couch. She looked over at the television. “Hey, J, there’s a note for you on the tv.”

Justin was putting his things away in the bedroom and came back into the living room. He saw Loren’s familiar handwriting on the note.

“Hey babe,

There’s a video for you to watch from JC and I for you and Aiden.

You fucked with us, so we fucked with you.

Loren.”

 

Chapter End Notes:
Reviews make me happy!

Completed
Alysen Blaine is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Voyeur also liked 47 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair cheaterj triangles