"This is your boat?" Kennelly asked Gary with a huge grin. "This is so cool. Our own pontoon!"

Marilyn and Kennelly broke out into a song that JC had heard but didn’t know well, as they loaded their supplies. Shawn and his girlfriend Annie joined them and the six of them headed out onto the lake. JC followed Kennelly to the bow of the boat and sat next to her, giving her ponytail a slight tug.

"Punk," she grinned and patted his leg, before reaching into her bag. "Do you want any sun screen?"

"Sure."

"Let me clarify, do you want sun screen like we super pale people use? Or like regular folks with actual pigment use?"

"SPF 30 will be fine." He smiled and took it from her. "Will you help me get the back of my shoulders and neck?"

"It would be my pleasure, sir. I like getting my hands on you."

"Good to know but….."

"But what?"

"I guess I am a little confused as to why you’ve……stepped back when other women have appeared interested," he admitted and moved to the other side of her when she didn’t turn her face to him. "Why, Ken?"

"I…..OK. To be honest, I’m a fan so I’ve read things."

"Things like what?"

"I’ve read that you have regular partners in several cities but you enjoy variety," she stated and met his eye. "I’m REALLY enjoying this but I’m trying to be realistic at the same time. I don’t know if you’re getting bored or just humoring me. I think you enjoy what we do because you keep inviting me back to your hotel but I don’t know what this will turn into. I’m trying to just live in the moment and enjoy what’s happening right now. I’d like to remain friends after this trip, even if the chemistry fizzles."

JC watched her for a few minutes then knelt in front of her, pushing her knees open so he could hug her close. He rested the side of his head against her chest, hearing her heart beat. She pulled him tight, hugging around his shoulders and he felt her sigh.

"I don’t know where this is going either, Ken."

"I don’t think we need to decide anything right now," she stated and kissed the top of his head. "I think we should just enjoy today and tonight then see where it goes, if it goes, when we get back to our homes."

He nodded and squeezed her again before settling next to her as Gary opened the throttle. They cruised into the open water and Marilyn came out to join them, passing them each some lemonade.

"This is awesome." Kennelly couldn’t stop grinning. "I love the water."

Gary stopped in the center of the lake and dropped anchor. He pulled out a couple of large black floating tubes and a pump. JC laughed in enjoyment and went to help. Together they inflated the tubes then a floating cooler. Kennelly came over and applied sun screen to the back of his neck and shoulders but he decided to leave his muscle shirt on.

"Gar, can you hold the tube steady for me?" Kennelly asked then tossed a tube into the water, carefully sitting on it. "Oh, yeah! This is the life."

She reclined back and drifted away from the boat a little, her face raised up to the sun. She looked so relaxed and at ease. She kicked her foot and sent water up into the air, laughing when it came back down on her.

"Ken, wait for me," Marilyn called out as she stepped over the edge and got on her own tube less gracefully, dumping her lemonade. "How does she make it look so easy?"

"Well, she is a little younger than you, Mom."

Marilyn kicked water up at Gary and got JC, too. JC stepped up for the next tube and took the floating cooler as well, tying it to his tube. He lazily paddled toward the two friends and grabbed Kennelly’s foot to pull himself close enough to tie her to his tube.

"Do you guys come out here often?" JC asked as he caught Marilyn next and tied her to Ken. "It’s fantastic out here."

"No, not too often. Gary and Shawn come out here much more though. They have a friend who lives on this lake so Gary parks his boat here most of the summer."

"I need to visit more," Kennelly sighed and lazily reached for JC’s hand. "I always feel refreshed down here."

"You could just move here."

"Yeah, I could but then I’d leave all my family. You’d get sick of me."

"No, I wouldn’t. We’d rock this town." Marilyn grinned and flicked water at her. "Pass me a beer. I dumped my lemonade getting on this thing."

JC handed over a bottle of Bud Light then settled back on his tube, listening to the women talk and nature sing around him. They lounged for more than an hour then paddled back to the boat, switching out with the other three. Marilyn decided to stay on and they added the last tube.

"I finally have you all to myself," Kennelly grinned as she straightened from shoving Gary’s tube away from the boat. "You are my prisoner. No one will come and save you out here."

"I’m a willing prisoner, Ken."

She smiled and stepped into his embrace, reaching up for a kiss. They stood close for a long time then she moved over to reapply sun screen and he helped her, enjoying when she pulled her shirt off, showing her bikini top. He let out a low whistle and tugged at the tie.

"Hey!"

"No one is around and I’ve seen them before. Hell, I fucked them this morning," he reminded her and slid his hands under the material covering her breasts. "That was pretty fun."

"I’m glad you enjoyed it. I was a little worried that you’d break my nose."

"Really?"

"You get pretty aggressive when you’re chasing your orgasm." She giggled then moaned when he plucked at her peaks. "I was worried you’d settle down further."

"I tried to keep that in mind."

"You’re very thoughtful like that."

"I think you should turn around."

"I think you should remove your shirt and sit on the floor."

"If I slide my dick out, will you ride me on the floor of this boat?" he asked as he sat down and pulled her down, too. "I can’t seem to get my fill of you."

"I’ve never done it on a boat before…..or in the middle of a lake…..or within earshot of my best friend."

"I guess it’s a day of firsts."

She laughed and slid her shorts and suit bottoms off. She reached for his lips and he met her, hungrily sweeping into her mouth. He eased his hand down her body and found her ready for him. He groaned in appreciation and helped guide her thighs over his. He undid his shorts and pulled his cock free of the material. He stroked up and down his length twice as she watched and licked her lips. Finally she leaned over and pulled her shorts closer, freeing a condom from the back pocket.

"Look at my girl scout," he laughed and took the packet. "Check where the others are please."

"They are about 100 yards away."

He nodded, adjusted the condom then got comfortable. She hovered over his lap, teasing them both. He allowed her to lead for a little while but she didn’t progress. He couldn’t take anymore teasing and pushed her onto her back. He hooked her knees, raising them higher on his waist, and pushed into her.

"Ahhhhhh."

"Be quiet," he reminded and started a punishing rhythm, meeting the end of her repeatedly. "Fuck, Ken."

She pulled him in with her nails in his ass and he fought to hold in a cry of pleasure. He moved faster and he pushed off the bench seat for leverage.

"So good…..you feel so good."

He pushed her bathing suit top out of his way and went to work on her breasts. She cried out and he felt her go over the edge, his own orgasm following after a few more thrusts. He kept moving until his arms gave out and he landed on her, smiling when she wrapped all four of her limbs around him.

"We can’t stay like this for too long, punk."

"I know," he panted and kissed across her chest. "I just can’t move right now."

She massaged his scalp and rubbed her legs up and down the back of his thighs. He eased up her body, nuzzling her neck then finally found the energy to move off of her. She sat up and shimmied back into her suit bottom and shorts then reached around to tie her top. He just laid there and watched. Finally she turned to face him and grinned. She carefully removed and tied the condom, tucking his deflated cock back into his shorts and zipping him up.

"Let’s put him away for now," she whispered then leaned over to kiss JC’s mouth. "I don’t want him to get sunburnt and not be able to play later."

"HA!"

"I need a drink. Do you want more beer or lemonade or water?"

"I need some water," he answered and finally sat up. "Some wench keeps molesting me. I need to re-hydrate."

"Are you complaining?"

"Definitely not!"



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop randomhookup outdoorsex postsync showersex producerjc friendswithbenefits