The group finally pulled back up to the dock around 8 that night. They had spent most of the day in the water before enjoying a nice, leisurely cruise around the lake. Now they were water logged, sun kissed and ready for some dinner. Marilyn suggested T-Bone Tom’s and they all agreed. The six of them sat outside near the band. They ordered drinks and appetizers then settled into comfortable conversations as the three man band warmed up.

"That annoys me," Kennelly said out of nowhere and JC followed her line of sight. "That Dad is too busy on his phone and Mom is carrying the diaper bag, infant and carrier. He needs to help her and shove that phone up his ass."

"I agree," Gary added. "Be a man."

"What if it’s not his kid?" Shawn piped up.

"Doesn’t matter. Help the woman out," Gary stated.

JC nodded in agreement then went back to people watching. He had his arm around Kennelly’s chair and he could feel the warm of the sun on her skin. He had helped her reapply sun screen several times that day but now he wondered if they had waited too long because she felt super warm.

"Are you sun burnt?" he asked and kissed her temple as she shrugged. "I hope you aren’t. I think we were pretty diligent with the sun screen but you still feel very warm."

"I think I’m OK but I can feel it a little."

"I can kiss it better later if you’d like."

"I MIGHT take you up on that offer," she teased and ran the back of her hand along his jaw. "I want to kiss you. Is that OK to do here?"

He nodded and ducked his head, sweetly kissing her lips. He was the first to sigh and she giggled.

"That’s my usual reaction."

"I know," he chuckled and kissed her again. "It feels good and I beat you to it this time."

"You sigh like that when you sink all the way inside of me and I LOVE it."

"Are you coming back to the hotel with me tonight?"

"I’d like to."

"Good," he smiled and kissed her temple then turned to Marilyn. "Can I take Ken with me again tonight?"

"I don’t mind since I’m flying home with her tomorrow. Trina and I can pick her up on the way to the airport. We’ll swing through around 10 and I can call when we are close."

"Sounds good," Kennelly added in. "I can take my bag with me tonight so I’ll have everything all together."

"Smile!"

Gary snapped a candid picture of their side of the table and JC pulled Kennelly closer. Two flashes later, Gary sent the pics to Kennelly. There was a good one of him and the two friends but an amazing face shot of him and Ken.

"Will you send those to me, too?"

Kennelly nodded and worked her phone. A few seconds later, his own phone buzzed and he reviewed the pics again. On a whim, he sent the pic of him and Ken to Kelly with a smiley face just as their appetizers arrived.

"This looks amazing," Marilyn laughed and passed the onion rings to Kennelly. "I could eat a horse tonight."

Kennelly ordered another round of drinks for the table then added onion rings to her plate before offering the platter to him. He took it and got into the passing of platters. The band started and the evening continued. An hour later, they decided on actual dinner food and JC couldn’t wait for the steak he’d ordered to arrive. His phone buzzed and he saw a smiley face back from Kelly. He smiled and tucked his phone back into his pocket, finding the used condom.

"I need to find the bathroom," he whispered to Ken. "I still have the used condom."

She laughed and patted his leg. He stood and headed into the restaurant, slipping into the bathroom. He used the urinal, dropped the condom into the garbage can then washed his hands. As he came out into the hall, he ran into the same woman from the other night.

"Hi, again," she purred and hugged him. "I’ve been waiting for you to call. Did you get my number that I slipped into your back pocket?"

"No, I didn’t. You look great but I’m with someone."

"Pity. I’d like to take you for a wild ride. Maybe another time."

JC smiled and headed back to the table, sliding back into his chair. He pulled Ken’s left hand to his mouth, kissed it then placed it on his thigh as he settled his arm back around her. He met Marilyn’s eyes and winked at her. She smiled back and went back to listening to Gary’s story. He felt the urge to reassure Marilyn that he wouldn’t hurt her friend but he didn’t know what to say.

"You’re looking serious, punk," Kennelly’s whisper interrupted. "What’s on your mind?"

"You."

"I want you happy and satisfied, not upset."

"I’m not upset," he answered and kissed her forehead. "I’m just not sure how to reassure Marilyn that I’m not going to hurt you."

"Why are you thinking about that right now? We have at least twelve more hours together. Why worry about something we don’t need to worry about right now?"

He shrugged and she rubbed his thigh. He took a deep breath and decided to focus on right now. He kissed her shoulder then took a long sip of his beer. The waitress arrived with their food a few minutes later and they all dug in as the band changed to a solo woman with a guitar. She was OK but nothing to write home about. Their group emptied their plates then split the bills, Kennelly surprising him by treating.

"Thank you, love."

"You’re welcome," she smiled then whispered. "I plan to get pay back once we are naked."

Chapter End Notes:
Only two chapters left........


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop randomhookup outdoorsex postsync showersex producerjc friendswithbenefits