"So……"

While she was combing her hair in front of the mirror, Kennelly looked over her shoulder at JC as he toweled off. They had enjoyed a leisurely shower to wash off the lake water and she hadn’t touched him at all. His skin ached for her touch and he couldn’t wait much longer.

"So what?"

"So……..you’re going to take the towel off, right?" He moved toward her, dropping his wet towel on the floor. "I’ve been very patient with you, but I’m ready for dessert."

She smirked and tied her hair back then sashayed past him, dropping her towel as she crossed the threshold. He punched the air in victory then chased after her, tackling her onto the bed. He tickled her and they laughed for a long while before he scooted off of her.

"Come here," he instructed and pulled her hips to the edge of the bed, kneeling between them. "I need your mouth."

She sat up and kissed him, taking her time before sweeping her tongue into his mouth. She tasted faintly of beer and he moaned in enjoyment. She took her time exploring his mouth and he found himself entranced.

"You weave a wicked web with your tongue," JC panted and pushed her back on the bed, sliding his hands across her body from neck to hip. "Get comfortable because I’m about to devour you."

She laughed at his seriousness and he grinned but still bit her pinkie. He winked then leaned back, sliding his hand down her right leg. His fingers curled around her ankle and he investigated her final tattoo more closely.

"My sisters’ initials are on the right and my three best friends are on the left." She winked at him when he kissed the center of the heart that had ‘sisters’ inked. "I really liked the design when I saw it. Three years after spying it the first time, I made it permanent."

"I like it."

He kissed her instep then eased her foot onto the edge of the bed before repeating the same step with her left foot. He ran his fingers down the inside of her thighs and pushed them open, licking his lips at the sight. He let out a slow breath and leaned forward, feeling her stomach tremble as he ran his lips across it. He smiled and kept her waiting, leaving his mouth and hands close but not quite where she wanted them.

"You’re teasing me," Kennelly panted and snarled her fingers in his hair. "That’s not nice."

He laughed and slowly flicked his tongue from one hip bone to the other before dipping lower and sweeping through her covering once. He leaned back onto his heels and eased his fingers closer to her center, feeling her legs shake. He kissed the inside of her left knee then opened her covering, delighted to see the moisture already collecting there. He licked his lips then leaned in, tracing her already exposed clit with just the firm tip of his tongue.

"Fuck!" She cried.

He kept circling until her hips began to pick up the rhythm then he moved his mouth lower, rolling the entire length of his tongue inside her opening. As he was nose deep in her folds, he realized she was filling all of his senses at once: her voice in his ears, her breasts on display for his eyes, her taste on his tongue, her flesh against his face and her scent filling his nostrils. She completely possessed him at that very moment and she had no idea the power she held over him. He enjoyed it as he settled into his rhythm, eliciting delicious sounds from her.

"Ken……..love, play with those gorgeous breasts for me," he instructed with a mumble against her covering. "Paint me a beautiful picture as I devour your delicious pussy."

He captured her clit back between his lips and hummed when her hands captured her own breasts. His cock jerked awake as he watched her massage the full mounds then pinch and rolled her nipples. He swirled his tongue around and around her nub of nerves until his tongue was tired then he bit slightly with his teeth. Her back arched up and she cried out, her body exploding in pleasure so he switched his attack. He rolled his tongue back inside her opening and groaned at the delicious honey that greeted him. He couldn’t get enough of it and wanted more so he settled the thumb of his right hand on her clit and rotated it clockwise firmly until she cried out again. He lapped up all that she offered and took his time enjoying the last of it as the heady honey slid down his throat.

"Damn," he panted and rested his head on her heaving stomach. "I think I have a new favorite flavor."

Kennelly laughed and rocked his head, causing him to laugh as well. She ran her fingers through his hair over and over, soothing him. Neither moved for at least ten minutes then JC’s knees were screaming in protest.

"Come up here," Kennelly whispered and scooted up on the bed, her eyes widening at the sight of his cock. "He looks angry."

"He’s hard. His friends, the taste buds, were singing your praises and he feels left out."

"We can’t have that."

Kennelly reached for him and JC easily fell next to her. She hugged him close, wrapping not only her arms around him but also her legs. He felt warm and needed at that moment and couldn’t stop himself from kissing her. He moved her to her back and aligned their bodies.

"Condom."

"Yeah," he panted then pulled one from the drawer but his hands were shaking too much for him to get it open. "Help me."

She took the foil packet, ripped it with her teeth and sheathed him quickly. She wiggled her hips lower and aligned them again, pulling him in by his hips. Her nails sank into his skin and he grunted in appreciation as his hips set a demanding pace. Kennelly met each of his thrusts, adding a roll of her hips which seemed to grind his pelvis further into hers.

"So good…..I know I say that nearly every time but…..OH SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"Please…..please…..oh, Ken," he growled and changed the angle of her hips, driving back down into her. "I’m close……oooohhh….Please be close."

Before she could answer, he slid his right hand from her hip to her clit and rubbed vigorously. She threw her head back and cried out, her body stiffening under and around him. It felt like she sucked him deeper than ever before and he let go.

"I think you’re trying to kill me," he grunted from his spot on her chest. "I hope you don’t expect me to move in the next hour because I don’t have a solid bone in my body."

"What? I think I’ve gone deaf. I can only hear the blood rushing in my ears."

They laughed and panted, neither in a hurry to pull apart. He closed his eyes and must have fallen asleep because when he woke, she had turned on the television.

"How long was I out?" he mumbled and eased up to kiss her mouth then her neck. "Did you get bored?"

"No, it was just so quiet in the room besides your snore for the last hour."

"I don’t snore."

"You do a little when you’re exhausted," she answered and hugged him, rolling her neck to allow him more access. "I did worry about our friend with the rubber enclosure."

He nodded and pulled out of her, quickly disposing of the used condom, then rolled right back onto her. He couldn’t seem to allow anything between them, even air. He worked his lips along her collarbone then lower to her breasts.

"Aren’t you still tired, punk?" she asked then groaned when he nipped around her nipple. "Don’t start something you can’t finish."

"I was hoping to enjoy the ride."

"Oh, we can do that."

He laughed when she rolled him over and attacked him. Her small hands were every where at once and he couldn’t stop his chuckle. He thought he could just lay back and let her do the work but he couldn’t keep his hands off of her either. They were frantic and super sensitive, both panting in need within minutes. She settled on her knees then reached for a fresh condom as his fingers tested her readiness.

"Fuck, Ken!"

"What can I say," she smirked down at him then tore the foil packet with her teeth. "I like sex but I LOVE sex with you. I told you once before that it has NEVER been this good."

"You are so good for my ego. I need to keep you around."

She rolled the condom down to his base then wiggled her eyebrow at him while he checked it. All was good and she lowered onto him, her back arching in enjoyment. She stopped halfway down and watched him through lowered lashes.

"Don’t stop. Let me all the way in."

She licked her lips, eased off of him entirely then sank all of the way down on him.

"FUCK!"

She grinned and set a grueling pace as she chased her orgasm. He sat up and added to her rise before pushing up with his hips when she came back down. The bed was protesting their fast movements but neither cared. She leaned back, placed her hands on his thighs and changed the angle. He looked down at realized she’d opened their movements and he could watch her pussy swallow his cock.

"Oh God, Ken…….I…..Fuck….This is an awesome view. Keep it up."

"So good……..FUCK!"

"This is so fucking hot," he panted and moved her hips down harder on his pelvis. "I…..I’m going to cum."

"Do it……Let go……"

He did but kept pulling her hips down onto his. He kept it up for several more thrusts then felt her go over the edge. She tensed as her senses exploded then fell back onto his legs. He got an up close view of his cock still buried inside her pussy, visibly witnessing the trembling he could feel against his shaft.

"Fuck, Ken. I want to take a picture of this."

She didn’t answer verbally just nodded her head. His phone was on the bedside table and he quickly took a picture of their intimate joining. He knew his memory could never do it justice. He tossed his phone to the foot of the bed and pulled out of her, tossing the condom into the garbage can before crawling up her panting body.

"Are you OK?"

"I think you killed me this time," she whispered then cleared her throat. "I might be dehydrated, too."

He laughed, patted her hip and got her a bottle of water. It took her a few minutes but she finally found the strength to sit up and drink. Once she had her fill, he took the bottle back, drained it and tossed it in the trash. He helped scoot her up to the pillows then pulled her close, spooning her tight against him.

"Sweet dreams."

Chapter End Notes:
In honor for JC's bday, I thought I'd post the last two chapters today. Enjoy and let me know what you think.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop randomhookup outdoorsex postsync showersex producerjc friendswithbenefits