JC woke to an alarm and he groaned but didn’t move. The blaring kept going until he opened his eyes and flipped the lever on the alarm clock. Finding the bed empty, he panicked for a second, thinking he hadn’t gotten a chance to say goodbye, then heard the shower running. He rubbed his face several times then straightened the sheets and fidgeted with his hands as he heard the shower shut off. He wasn’t sure what he was going to say or do but he had a lump in his gut. Kennelly was leaving him today and he wasn’t sure when, or if, he’d see her again.

"Oh, you’re up," she was surprised when she came out of the steamy bathroom in a towel with another one on her head. "I didn’t want to wake you."

"Then I guess you should have turned off the alarm."

"I’m sorry."

He saw her flinch when he snapped at her and he hated himself for it but couldn’t seem to apologize. He laid back and watched her pull clothes out of her bag then dress. He didn’t say a word as she headed back into the bathroom then returned a few minutes later with her make up on, hair done, and her toiletries in hand. Her wet curls slid off her shoulder and he wanted to be the one to tuck them behind her ear but he didn’t move. His eyes traced her profile as she finished zipping her bag then stood, finally looking over at him.

"You look delicious propped up against the mountain of pillows. That’s one of my favorite memories of you."

"Will you think of me?" he whispered and met her eyes with his own uncertain one. "Honestly."

"Of course. Are you kidding me? This has been an amazing weekend."

"But do you want to see me again?"

She cocked her head to the right then slowly crawled up the bed in her shorts and t-shirt. She finally stopped when she was sitting on his lap and her fingers were snarled into his hair.

"I want to see you as much as you want to see me. I can’t read your mind though. You have to talk to me."

"I want to see you again," he stated quietly and wrapped his arms around her waist. "When can I come see you?"

"I’m in Chicago and you are welcome anytime you want. If I have to work, you can hang at my apartment or take in the sights then we’ll spend as much time together as we can."

"I have some things scheduled in LA over the next few weeks. I’m not sure when I can get to you."

"I understand. I’m a fan, remember," she teased and pulled on his hair to tilt his face up for a kiss. "I can check my schedule and see if I can come to LA for a few days…….if you want me to."

"I’d love to have you in my house……in my bed."

"OK. So we’ll talk soon and figure out where we go from here."

He nodded and kissed her again, groaning when her phone rang. It was Marilyn and their time was at an end. She answered it and said she’d be down in a few minutes.

"I’m not good at goodbyes," he murmured and hugged her close again. "I’m also never going to eat a cupcake without thinking about you."

She laughed and kissed him again, sweeping her tongue deep inside his mouth. Finally she pulled away and he started to get up but she asked him not to. She said she wanted to remember him in bed, stating that that image would be branded on her brain for many years to come. He watched her gather her purse and suitcase then wink at him over her shoulder. He heard the door click shut behind her and he crumbled back onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

Ten minutes later, his phone signaled a new text and he opened the app. A huge grin took over his face when he saw her name then he opened the message and laughed.

Thanks for an ass kicking, orgasm filled weekend. It was more memorable than I could have ever dreamed of. I do hope you call and we can figure out a visit. I left you a present in the bathroom. Mwah! – K

He hopped off of the bed and padded naked into the room. It still smelled like her and he saw a gift bag on the counter. He pulled out some tissue paper then found a new pair of Beats by Dr Dre headphones in black. He laughed, broke the package open, then texted her back.

These are fantastic! Thank you! – C

I couldn’t risk you sharing someone else’s music. That’s MY celebrity crush story. C u soon! – K

He couldn’t wipe the grin off of his face as he decided on a shower.

Chapter End Notes:

OK. That's all for Texas. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks for reading!

 

See the next installment of the JC and Ken story in my new story, L.A. 


Completed
KrisB is the author of 16 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Texas also liked 46 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Love Without Borders. The next story in the series is L.A..

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop randomhookup outdoorsex postsync showersex producerjc friendswithbenefits