Author's Chapter Notes:
NAP TIME!

"This is a really nice room," she grinned once he opened the door for her. "It’s definitely cooler in here than out there in the Texas heat."

 

He smiled and wheeled his suitcase over to the closet as she headed to the window. He took a moment to enjoy the subtle sway of her hips and noticed the sparkles on her rear pockets.

 

"You are right across from the Toyota Center. I’ll be there Friday night for the show," she grinned then looked back at him over her shoulder. "It’s a great view."

 

"I’m enjoying this one."

 

"Really? Well, I bet I can make it better."

 

"I don’t know......maybe," he teased then sucked in a quick breath when she pulled her shirt over her head, revealing a front buckle sports bra. "That’s delicious but so wrong."

 

"What’s wrong?" she immediately looked down, concerned that something was wrong with her appearance.

 

"Your breasts are smashed against you. They should be free……free to be fondled and caressed and licked and sucked."

 

"Really? I think I should take this off."

 

"Me, too, baby."

 

"Kennelly," she stated firmly and waited for him to nod before releasing the hooks one at a time. "I wasn’t sure how much turbulence we’d experience and I didn’t expect to be napping with anyone."

 

He hummed in appreciate when she finally freed her creamy white globes. He licked his lips and stepped closer, his palms itching to feel their weight. He flicked his eyes to her face and smiled. She grinned back but crossed her arms over her breasts.

 

"Hey!"

 

"I showed you something. It’s your turn, punk," she smirked with a cock of her head. "Lose the shirt. I want to feel your skin."

 

He smirked and pulled his own shirt off, tossing it on the chair before stepping to her. She opened her arms and slid her hands up his arms, goose bumps following her light touch. His hands settled on her hips just above her jeans. Her skin was warm and soft. He pulled her closer, lowering his head. He kissed her softly, feeling her sigh and relax against him before he deepened the kiss. He swept his tongue once along the seam of her mouth and she opened, her tongue quickly coming out to dance with his.

 

"When did you slip a mint?" he chuckled and moved his mouth along her jaw line.

 

"While you were checking in. I wanted to make a good impression."

 

He hummed and pulled her closer, his lips moving to her neck. Her breasts pressed against his chest wall and her hands were tickling along his biceps. He tipped his hips forward and made contact with her lower stomach, smiling when she let a small moan escape. His lips wondered lower then across her collarbone as he turned the away from the window.

 

"You feel so hard," she mumbled as her fingers moved along his shoulders then she laughed. "I meant your arms and shoulders but THAT’s hard too."

 

He pulled back just enough to grin at her then released the tight hold he had on her hips. She nipped at his jaw then stepped around him before sitting on the bed. She crooked her finger in a come here motion and he stepped between her open thighs.

 

"I think I’d like to see more, please."

 

"Be my guest."

 

She wiggled her eyebrow then flashed a grin before biting her lower hip. Her hands reached out and make quick work of his button and zipper. She looked up through her lashes then yanked the denim down his legs. He toed out of his shoes then stepped out of his jeans, kicking them to the side. She licked her lips, took a deep breath and slowly eased his boxer briefs down, his erection popping free and smacking up against his abdomen.

 

"Oh my!" she signed in appreciation. "It’s better than I hoped. Please tell me you have a condom or two."

 

"Yes, I do."

 

"Show me."

 

He bent to grab his wallet and she smacked his ass, hard. His left ass cheek stung from the contact and he snapped his head to look back at her. She was grinning from ear to ear and shaking out her hand. He threw his head back and laughed loudly before placing two foil packets on the bedside table.

 

"I couldn’t resist."

 

"You’re a handful, I can tell," he smiled and pushed her back on the bed. "I think I’m going to like our nap."

 

He reached for her left foot and brought it up to rest on his chest as he untied her sneaker. He removed it and tossed it behind his shoulder before pulling her sock off and moving to the other foot. He climbed onto the bed, straddling her hips and kissed her slowly. The kiss grew at a slow pace and he captured her hands, raising them above her head.

 

"I think I need to explore these beautiful mounds."

 

She winked at him and left her hands where he’d placed them, her eyes never leaving his face. He trailed his fingertips down the underside of her arms, watching her squirm when he got to the bend of her elbow. He caressed along her shoulders before finally reaching his destination, cupping the heavy globes. They were firm and soft, her nipples standing at attention almost immediately. He leaned forward and circled her left nipple slowly, making her whimper in need.

 

"Don’t tease," she whimpered and nearly bucked him off when he applied slight pressure with his teeth. "Shit! That feels good."

 

He smiled around her nipple then spent ample time worshiping the creamy flesh before moving onto its twin. By the time he felt he’d done them justice, she was a whimpering, panting mass of sensations. He even wondered if he could bring her to orgasm by focusing on her breasts a little longer but he was too interested in getting her naked.

 

"These need to go," he mumbled as his lips trailed lower and his fingers made quick work of her jeans, sliding them down her legs and tossing them over her shoulder. "Those panties are fantastic."

 

He took a moment to admire the lacy white scrap of material that hid her from his view. He ran his fingers tips up the front of her thighs then back down before gently forcing her knees to bend. She started to sit up but he shook his head and ran his open hand up the inside of her thighs, pushing them further apart.

 

"Please tell me you want this as much as I do."

 

"More," she whispered and pulled his head down for a slow kiss. "The anticipation is killing me though. You’re naked, I’m nearly naked……Let’s get this party started."

 

He kissed her again and dipped just one finger under the lace, groaning when he felt her wet folds. Quickly he stripped her of the material then pushed her further up on the bed, her head landing on the pillows. He followed her up on the bed and licked a thick trail up the center of her chest.

 

"Your tongue is distracting. I like it," she sighed and slid her arms under his, her fingers working across his back. "Lick all you want but be warned that I plan to do some exploring of my own."

 

"Are you threatening me?" he asked then slid his tongue up the side of her neck. "I like threats……but only if you deliver on them."

 

"Oh, I’ll deliver."

 

Her hands ran along his back in one long stroke then she circled back up. The second time, she added her nails but didn’t rip his skin. The third time, she added more pressure and he laughed.

 

"I think you’re getting antsy."

 

"I am."

 

"Well, I think I’d better get one with the penetration," he joked and reached for the condom. "I don’t want to disappoint."

 

"You won’t."

 

He smiled down at her then quickly rolled the condom down his thick column. He double checked to make sure it was in place then lowered himself back between her open thighs. Her right hand made contact with the tip of his cock and he shivered as she placed him at her entrance. Once he was in place, she moved her hands to his hips and licked her lips. He took a slow breath and pushed his hips forward, easily sliding into her velvetiness.

 

"Oh shit!"

 

He hummed his approval and retreated slightly before pushing further inside, repeating the process until he felt his ball sack meet her opening. He took several more deep breaths and forced his eyes open, concerned for his partner.

 

"You OK?"

 

"So good…….So, so good," she groaned and rolled her eyes back. "Please……more please."

 

He built the pace up steadily until his hips were moving on their own. He loved the feel of her and how she moved with him, her hands never stopping. He was impressed that she could keep her eyes open when their pace reached near frenzy but she did. He was losing his grip on control and leaned further into her should, his mouth working her neck and ear as he adjusted his penetration angle.

 

"Fuck!"

 

"Feel good, baby?"

 

"Kennelly."

 

"Feel good, Kennelly," he corrected and nipped her collarbone. "Are you close? Please say your close."

 

"So close……oh so close…….Mmmmm……"

 

He worked his hips faster still and didn’t stop until he felt her body tense as a strangled cry got stuck in her throat. He sunk his teeth into her shoulder and slammed into her twice more before letting go, white hot pleasure coursing through his body.

 

It took several long seconds before his lungs would finally work and he inhaled a deep, cleansing breath. All he could smell was her and he chuckled as he realized her scent reminded him of cupcakes.

 

"What’s so funny?" she questioned, panting herself. "Did I say something stupid? In my defense, you scrambled my brain."

 

"No, you didn’t say anything. I was just thinking that you smell like cupcakes."

 

"I do?"

 

"Yep," he chuckled and lifted his head to look down at her. "Vanilla cupcakes."

 

"Occupational hazard, I guess."

 

"Are you a baker?"

 

"Part time. Nursing pays the bills though."

 

"Nurse slash baker," he nudged her chin with his nose. "Practical and artistic. I like it. Good combination. Although now I’m thinking about cupcakes and how I don’t have any."

 

She laughed and lifted her face to capture his lips. They enjoyed a sweet and tender kiss before he slid from within her. He disposed of the condom then laid on his side, his head propped up on his hand as he watched her.

 

"That was fun," she whispered and captured his hand. "It seems cheesy to say but thank you. I needed that."

 

"My pleasure. I’m happy to oblige. It was pretty good for me, too."

 

"Pretty good?"

 

"Well, I did have to do most of the work," he pointed out and she frowned playfully. "I guess you’ll have to do the heavy lifting next time."

 

"With that attitude, maybe there won’t BE a next time."

 

He laughed and pulled her to him, his mouth covering hers. She held back at first but he finally enticed her tongue out to dance with his. Soon her hands were sliding up his side and she was flush against him.

 

"I’d like to see you again while we are both in here."

 

"I’d like that," he smiled and rolled to his back, tucking her into his side as his eyes drifted closed. "I’m really going to take a nap now."

 

Chapter End Notes:
Thoughts?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop randomhookup outdoorsex postsync showersex producerjc friendswithbenefits