JC woke to a loud thump in the hall and slowly rubbed his eyes. He stretched lazily and reached to his left, where he’d left Kennelly but the bed was empty. He frowned and rolled over, spotting the paper propped up on the lamp.

‘That was a blast! I meant what I said about seeing you again. Call me! 309-555-0096 – K’

He sighed and dropped his head onto the bed, breathing deep. The pillow and sheets smelled like cupcakes and sex, suddenly becoming his new favorite scent. They had had a lot of fun and she was funny. He liked that she didn’t pressure him about music or the group or one of the guys. She was cool and even picked at him a little. It was refreshing but weird to feel comfortable with someone new so easily.

He stretched again and sat up. He found his phone and texted Kelly to see when she wanted to get started. As he waited for her reply, he sent Kennelly a text.

Hey Kennelly! I just woke and u were gone. L When can I c u again? C

He tossed the phone onto the bed and headed into the bathroom for a quick shower. He enjoyed the hot, humid air as he washed and rinsed then stepped out into the much cooler room. He lazed around in his towel as he searched for something interesting on the television, settling on an old episode of Criminal Minds before checking his phone.

We have plans to BBQ here if you are interested in coming over. Few people coming and there’ll be gr8 food. No worries if you have other plans. I could pop over after 10. K

He debated on what to do. He didn’t know Kennelly very well and he wasn’t sure he wanted to go to some random person’s house for a BBQ in order to get laid again. It seemed like a lot of work. As he contemplated how to reply, Kelly answered. Just great! She had a migraine and didn’t feel up to meeting. He didn’t want to hang around the hotel and didn’t feel much like exploring. He DID feel like making nice with Kennelly so he could bury himself inside her again.

What time should I come? What should I bring?

Bring whatever you want to drink and don’t cum too quickly. Lol

Haha, smartass. What time should I arrive?

7ish. 950 Lake Shore, Kemah. Call if you get lost. C u soon!

C u then! Btw my bed smells like cupcakes and great sex. My new fav!

Blushing!

He laughed out loud and fell back into the bed, his thoughts reliving their earlier sexual escapade. She hadn’t been shy or overly aggressive. She seemed to just enjoy what was happening in the moment. He liked that. It made him feel confident and wanted, something others didn’t seem to be concerned with. He liked to be engaged in conversation and treated better than just a piece of meat.

With a sigh, he pushed himself up and got dressed before heading out and finding something for lunch.

*******

"You made it!" Kennelly smiled when she opened the door. "Ooh, and you brought beer, too. I like your style, mister."

He laughed and pulled her into a tight hug, loving how she hugged him back. He felt her pat his ass then saw her wink at him before placing a swift kiss on his lips.

"Come on in. Marilyn’s in the backyard with Jack and Trina is in the shower. Beer can go in the cooler on the patio and I’ll grab you a coozie."

"Alrighty."

He followed her to the back door with a brief stop in the kitchen where she handed over an ‘Everything is Bigger and Better in TX’ coozie. He grinned and they headed out the back door. He loaded the beer in the cooler next to the vodka and bloody mary mix and stopped dead in his tracks when he spotted the grill.

Marilyn was nothing like he’d expected. She was much older than he thought but still joyful and funny. He watched Kennelly and her go back and forth about the proper way to grill the chicken. Finally the women turned back to him and she smiled with a wink.

"So you’re who kept my friend from me for a few extra hours," she teased with a heavy Southern drawl. "She says it was worth it so you’d better be here for another round."

"Goodness!" Kennelly blushed. "Stop it."

"I am," he grinned and strutted over to them. "I’m JC. It’s nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"Thanks for having me. Can I do anything to help?"

"No, not right now. We have everything ready. We are just waiting for my son and his best friend to arrive. They are always late. I hope they don’t forget the crawfish."

"They’d better not," Kennelly said. "If they do, I’m not letting them in until they go back and get it."

"Do you eat crawfish, JC?"

"I’ve had them once or twice. Not bad but they can be a lot of work," he answered then took a long pull from his beer. "Are we eating outside?"

"We thought we could unless the bugs start to eat more than their share," Marilyn teased then went back to flipping the chicken. "Ken, be a doll and fix me a drink."

"Yes, ma’am."

JC followed Kennelly back to the cooler and held the cup she handed him while she added vodka and bloody Mary mix. She took it then added worchestire and hot sauces before stirring it with a stalk of celery and adding ice.

"Be a doll and take that to her while I check the beans, please."

"Kiss me first."

She grinned and pulled him in by his shirt, laying a long thorough kiss on him. He was a little short of breath when she finally stepped back and swatted his ass before heading inside. He watched her go, enjoying that subtle hip sway again before heading back to Marilyn.

"How did you and Kennelly meet?" he asked as he handed over the drink. "I’m just curious."

"We worked together at the hospital before I retired and moved back here. She’s one of the kindest people I’ve ever met."

"She’s fun."

"Yes, she is," Marilyn smiled as she watched Kennelly from the kitchen window. "She works WAY too hard so I like to see her relax and have fun."

"She said you are going to a concert at the Toyota Center tomorrow. Who’s playing?"

"Garth Brooks. We both love his music and my son Gary got us tickets. Trina, Ken and I are going. It should be a great time."

"Cool."

"Do you enjoy country music?" she asked before sipping her drink. "Ken said you’re a musician and you do look familiar but I can’t place you."

"I was in a group but we were more pop music. I, personally, enjoy all kinds of music."

"Have you seen a Garth show before?"

"No," he shook his head and winked at Kennelly through the window. "I can’t seem to get her outta my brain."

Marilyn laughed and patted him on the shoulder. He smiled at her then finished off his beer. He asked if she needed anything then offered to go help Kennelly in the kitchen. Marilyn nodded and shooed him away.

JC stepped through the back door and sighed at the delicious aroma. The beans smelled of bacon, onions and brown sugar. He found Kennelly sliding augratin potatoes in the oven and he licked his lips.

"Its smells wonderful in here."

"Better than cupcakes?" she teased, closed the oven and moved to the sink where she began peeling eggs. "Do you like deviled eggs?"

"Yes, ma’am."

He stepped closer and cocked his hip against the counter to watch her work. Her fingers made easy work of the shell then she placed the egg on the tray. Quickly she had a rhythm going and he hummed along with the music coming from the other side of the house.

"Ken, can I use your curling gel?" a raspy female voice called out and JC turned his head to the sound, shocked to find a very tall, skinny woman standing in a bra and panties. "Oh, I thought you were outside with Mom."

"Uh….I just came in."

"I’m Trina," she smiled and stepped closer, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. "It’s nice to meet you. I’m a fan."

"You are?" Kennelly asked with a cock of her eyebrow and JC felt trapped but patted Trina’s back in a friendly but awkward hug. "Since when?"

"Always."

"It’s nice to meet you, too, Trina. Are you staying for dinner?"

"Oh, yeah! I’m glad you’re here."

JC smiled politely but couldn’t stop his eyes from taking Trina in again from head to toe. As his eyes came back up, he caught Trina’s fuck me stare but shook his head no. She winked then turned and walked back to where she’d come from, her hips knocking from side to side in an over exaggerated sway.

"She’s pretty, huh?" Kennelly offered as she continued to work on the eggs. "She also has a killer accent."

"Eh, she’s trying to hard."

"Sure, sure. Her room is to the left of the restroom if you’re interested. I can handle the eggs."

"I’m not interested," he stated and touched her shoulder. "I’m not here for her."

"She’s more your type."

"My type?"

"Yeah, adventurous, tall, skinny, provocative," Kennelly listed off then touched his hip to get him to back up. "I need a knife, please."

He moved back so she could open the drawer. He watched her face for a few minutes as she worked silently. He waited until she looked up at him then stepped closer and hugged her from behind.

"I think going to a hotel room with someone you met on a plane is pretty adventurous. I still want you. I’m not interested in her but I do dig the jealousy streak a little," he teased and she giggled when he tickled her side. "I know we are just having fun but I’m not done with you. Are you finished with me?"

"Oh, no. Definitely not."

"Good."

She relaxed back against him with sigh and he patted her hips. She took a deep breath then went back to work before putting him to work by asking him to collect things for her. He followed her directions and they worked well together. Trina finally came back through with clothes on but JC didn’t return any of her flirting attempts. The doorbell rang and Trina trotted off to get it, returning with two men who appeared about their age.

"Cupcake!"

"Hey, Gare-bear," Kennelly smiled and hugged the first guy then the second. "Hey, Shawn!"

"You need to come down more often. We haven’t seen you in months," the second guy smiled and patted her back. "What did you make us?"

"That depends on if you remembered the crawfish."

"Twenty pounds right here. They are already cooked and ready to go," Gary stated and plopped the container on the counter. "Where do you want it?"

"Mom said we’re eating outside," Trina popped up and hooked her arm through JC. "This is our new friend, JC. JC, my brother Gary and our friend Shawn."

They guys exchanged hellos before they headed outside to check in with Marilyn. Kennelly was still busy finishing the eggs and Trina still had her arm hooked through JC’s. He politely patted her hand then removed it from his arm to retrieve his beer and move to the other side of Kennelly.

"Trina, can you take the plates and silverware out? The chicken should be good soon and then we can bring the rest of the stuff out," Kennelly asked as she placed the last stuffed egg on the plate. "We’ll be right behind you."

Trina rolled her eyes but headed outside. Kennelly waited until the door was closed then turned to pull JC close by his belt loops. She kissed him lightly then pulled back to meet his eye.

"I like how you handled her. You were polite but clear. She’s going to keep trying though."

"I figured. I’ll handle her," he answered then kissed her again. "She’ll see the picture clearly before we leave for the hotel tonight……if you’re still game."

"I am."

"Good."

She smiled shyly up at him then went in for one last kiss before putting him back to work. Together they pulled stuff from the oven and fridge before taking stuff out to the table. Gary and Shawn helped them carry the rest of the stuff out then all six of them dug into the delicious food. The conversations were easy and fun and JC enjoyed himself, sitting between Kenelly and Shawn.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop randomhookup outdoorsex postsync showersex producerjc friendswithbenefits