The group sat outside talking and picking on each other until well past sunset. The air had cooled off a lot but the mosquitoes were biting everyone. Marilyn was the first to give in and they all headed inside, clearing the last of the food and trash as they went. They settled around the large living room and JC grabbed another beer for him and Kennelly then sat next to her on the couch, dropping his arm behind her. She smiled at him then focused back on Gary who was telling about his new job prospect.

"So you won’t be going back to Alaska then?" Marilyn clarified.

"I will while I interview with the California firm but I’m getting tired of going back and forth. If I were to take the California job, I could settle down there and not have to fly so often. I could take my dog with me, too."

"But you wouldn’t be here……with us," Trina whined from the kitchen then made her way into the living room and sat very close to JC. "What will I do without you?"

"You’ll be fine."

"Not with you in California and Shawn in Florida"

"You got the job?" Kennelly asked and Shawn grinned. "Congrats, dude!"

"Let’s watch a movie," Trina demanded and moved to the movie shelf, bending so her ass was right in JC’s line of sight. "Fifty Shades it is."

"I don’t want to watch that with my mother," Gary announced and everyone laughed. "Pick something else."

"No."

"Yes, please."

"No. My house, my pick," Trina declared and popped the movie in then came back to the couch next to JC. "Have you ever seen this movie?"

"Yes, I have."

"It makes me hot."

JC felt Kennelly tense next to him and he pulled her closer, trying to reassure her. The room was quiet and Trina sped through the previews. Finally the movie started and everyone watched but JC kept an eye on Kennelly until she seemed to relax, her posture settling back down. Halfway through the movie, before the movie couple had sex, Gary and Shawn declared they were going to a local bar. JC caught Kennelly’s eye and nodded towards the door. She nodded and stood.

"We’re heading out, too," she told Marilyn. "What time are we doing stuff tomorrow?"

"Nothing major until dinner at 7 then the show. Just take my car then you can come back whenever."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh, yeah," Marilyn smiled and hugged her friend. "Wrap it up before you stick it in, girl."

"Goodness!"

"JC, it was so nice to meet you. Come back soon."

"Thanks for having me," He smiled and found himself in a warm hug. "I had so much fun."

"Treat my friend right."

"I will."

Kennelly grabbed her purse and a small bag then Marilyn’s keys and they headed out. He was a little glad that he got away before Trina could make another pass at him. He loaded Kennelly’s bag for her then kissed her once and lead the way back to the hotel. They parked and headed inside.

"I feel like I’ve sweated buckets today. Do you want to shower?" she asked once they were inside his cool room. "We could save water and shower together."

"Sounds fabulous and environmentally conscious."

"I’m smart like that."

He laughed and followed her into the bathroom. She set her toiletry bag on the counter then pulled out her shampoo, conditioner and body wash. He watched the way she moved and couldn’t help the way his body reacted to hers in motion. He adjusted himself then bent to start the water, watching her pull her shirt over her head out of the corner of his eye.

"Ooohhh…..Let me see, let me see," he softly demanded and turned to her. "That is a beautiful picture."

"Well, you didn’t seem to like the bra I wore this morning so I changed."

He grinned and stepped closer. She was wearing a red lace push up bra that made her breasts look amazing. They were high and seemed to look fuller. It was like they were just waiting to be worshiped. He pulled her closer, kissing her neck before detouring lower and allowing his tongue to make small licks long the top of her right breast.

"You look good in red, Ken," he murmured as he nuzzled closer to her skin, allowing his five o’clock shadow to tickle her. "I don’t think of myself as a breast man but I can’t seem to stop touching these."

"I like when you touch them."

"Good to know."

She hummed her approval as he kissed the soft skin. Her hands found their way into his hair and she massaged his scalp. She was content to just let him explore for several minutes then got antsy, her hands moving down to the hem of his shirt. She pulled it over his head then stepped away from his grasp.

"My panties match. Do you want to see?" she teased and her fingers hovered at the snap of her shorts.

"Oh yeah. Show me."

"You first."

Quickly and efficiently, he moved the remainder of his clothes, kicking them under the counter. He watched as she slowly undid her shorts then wiggled them down her hips and legs. She stepped out of her sandals and stood in front of him in the matching red lacy material. She blushed when he whistled in appreciation then slid the panties down and reached behind her for the bra hook. The material landed on the pile of clothes and she winked at him before getting in the shower.

He took a deep breath then followed her in. He watched her stand under the shower head for a few minutes, noticing that she had removed the elastic from her hair and it was much longer than he’d originally thought. She turned her back to him to wet her front and he grinned.

"Nice tattoo."

"I told you I had three of them," she reminded over her shoulder as she reached for her body wash and he stooped lower for a closer view. "It’s a shamrock but probably needs the color touched up."

He inspected it, liking how there were swirls coming from the leaves, making it more feminine. He wasn’t a fan of needles himself and didn’t think he’d ever get a tattoo of his own but he did admire great art work. This was a dainty mark on pale, creamy skin and he definitely liked it. He ran his right thumb over it before kissing it softly and standing back up, reaching for her body wash.

"I’ll do your back."

She nodded and handed him the small bottle. He applied some to his hands, rubbed them together then set to work on washing her back and massaging muscles as he went. He found that her shoulders were where she held her tension and he spend ample time there before moving lower. He completed his task with her feet, smiling as she leaned forward to keep her balance.

"Who needs an orgasm after a rub down like that?" she teased then turned to allow him under the spray.

"I didn’t even do your front where all the fun places are."

"Next time, sweetie."

"I did your back, now you do mine," he playfully demanded and handed over the body wash. "Or would you rather do my front?"

"I’ll do whatever you prefer, especially after the shoulder massage. That was amazing. Thank you."

He smiled and kissed her, pulling her close so he could feel her pressed against him. Their tongues dances for several minutes and her hands traveled down his sides before coming around to his cock. It jerked at her touch then seemed to shiver as it hardened. She twirled her tongue under his then licked up the underside of it, causing him to moan and grow in her hands. He buried his hands in her wet locks and pressed her against the shower wall, rubbing his hips against her hands more.

"We should finish the shower," he breathed into her mouth. "I don’t have any condoms in here."

She nodded but kept meeting his kisses. He was getting too worked up too quickly and finally pulled himself away from her mouth and hands. She attempted to step forward but he put his hands up in defense.

"I want to be inside of you when I let go."

"I’d like that too," she grinned and tossed him the body wash then bent to get her shampoo, yelping when he swatted her ass. "Hey!"

"You stick it out like that and I’m going to take the golden opportunity."

She laughed and set about washing her hair as he washed his body. They switched once he’d rinsed off and she quickly rinsed her hair as he roughly scrubbed his scalp.

"You’re going to make your scalp bleed. Stop that."

"I like to feel the scratch," he informed with a shrug but allowed her to pull his hands away and replace them with her own. She was more gentle but still got the job done. "Hmm…that feels good."

"Rinse."

He switched her spots and watched her apply conditioner then step out.

"Um…aren’t you supposed to rinse that out?"

"No this is a leave in conditioner," she answered from the other side of the curtain and he heard the flap of a towel. "It helps shape the natural curl and I think it makes my hair softer. I try to use it once a week or so but the heat down here can be kinda rough so we’ll see how often I need to use it."

He finished rinsing his hair and stepped out to find her combing her tangled locks. She was facing the foggy mirror and had her hair on one shoulder. He couldn’t resist kissing the bare one and running his hands up her towel covered body. She laughed and quickly finished with the comb and turned in his arms.

"I think you need to towel off, punk."

"Why? I’m going to bed and I plan to get sweaty so why wipe off?" he teased as his mouth worked across her face and chin. "Is my dripping hair a turn off?"

"No, not really," she sighed and rolled her head to the side, allowing him better access. "When you nip right there, it makes my knees tremble."

"Hmmm…..good to know."

"Come on."

He allowed her to pull him into the bedroom then sat on the bed, her standing between his legs. She tipped his head and covered his mouth with hers, her tongue teasing him until he was nearly out of his mind. He pulled the towel from her body and threw it to the side, sighing when they were back to skin on skin. He lost himself in their kiss again and he groaned at how good she felt.

"Condom," she breathed into his mouth and went to her bag, returning with a fresh box. "I hope I remembered correctly."

"Yeah, those are my preference."

She nodded and opened the box, handing him a foil packet before putting the rest on the table. She returned as he finished rolling it down his hardened length. She licked his lips and climbed onto the bed, straddling his lap. She took no time lowering onto his cock, throwing her head back with a moan.

"God, that’s soooooo good."

"Mmm…."

They were a tangle of limbs as she swiveled her hips, eliciting a deep moan from him. He pulled her knees further onto the bed and it changed the angle. He licked down her neck as she arched back in enjoyment and settled his hands on her hips. He brought his two thumbs together on her lower abdomen and worked them in slow, firm circles.

"Oh! Damn," she groaned in pleasure and began lifting her hips, sliding up and down his cock. "So good."

"Faster, Ken."

She sped up and swiveled her hips when he met the end of her, grinding her clit down on his pelvis bone. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder so she felt like she wouldn’t go backwards. She rode him hard then tilted her pelvis forward and she rubbed the crown of his cock against her g-spot that he had been enticing from the outside.

He was very close and struggling to hold back. She felt like white hot velvet and he couldn’t get deep enough, pulling her hips down harder and harder. He was sure he’d have bruises where her hip bones were smacking against his but he didn’t care. He tipped his head forward and bit her shoulder, no longer able to hold off her orgasm.

"Fuck!" Kennelly grunted and went over the edge, a loud grunt leaving her body as she came down one last time on his lap. "Oh fuck."

JC panted and held her tight, afraid she might fall back off his lap. Finally he laid back on the bed and pulled her down on top of him. His chest heaved as he tried to get control of his breathing and he ran his hands up and down her back. He grinned to himself as he felt her struggling to breathe as well and enjoyed the after shocks of their orgasms. It took a few minutes, but finally Kennelly pushed herself up to look down at him.

"Damn," she whispered and kissed his mouth. "That was awesome."

"I enjoyed it."

"You enjoyed it? That’s it?"

"Baby, you fucking rocked my world," He grinned and tucked some of her hair behind her ears. "It was pretty awesome, Ken. I haven’t gotten off like that in a while."

Her face split in a fantastic grin and he laughed, knowing he’d said the right thing. It was true that he hadn’t orgasmed so intensely in a while because his usual partners seemed to be in a rut, always wanting the same things the same way. This newness was nice.

"Stay with me."

She nodded and kissed him again before running her fingers through his tangle of still wet hair.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop randomhookup outdoorsex postsync showersex producerjc friendswithbenefits