"I don’t want to move," Kennelly sighed from her position in the middle of the bed. "But my bladder is full."

"You better not pee on my bed, missy."

She laughed and rolled off the bed, his eyes following her as she padded to the rest room. He sighed and stretched his arms out. They had been lounging around for well over an hour since she had finished riding him and she had kept him laughing most of the time. She had crazy stories of life in the Emergency Department and he loved how she made faces and voices when talking about coworkers.

"Don’t laugh," she warned from the bathroom. "I took out my contacts and I have on my glasses."

"I wear glasses."

"My eyes are horrible though."

"Get your ass out here," he chucked and rolled over onto his stomach, enjoying the cool air across his naked back. "I’m sure they make you look cute."

"Not so much."

He turned when he felt her climb back on the bed. She wore dark colored, wire rimmed glasses and the lens magnified her eyes some. He noticed that her irises were still olive green and he smiled.

"I can’t sleep in my contacts or my eyes will be soooo red and irritated tomorrow."

"Near sighted or far?"

"Poorly sighted," she grinned and kissed his temple. "What do you want to talk about now? I’m sure you’re tired of my crazy patient stories."

"They are definitely entertaining."

"True but I want to hear your voice. You talk for a while."

"What do you want me to say?" he asked and she shrugged. "OK. Um……I’m hoping Kelly is feeling better tomorrow….or later today actually. I brought a couple of songs that I think she could make better."

"That’s cool. Are they fast or slow?"

"One of each."

"What was the last show you saw live?" she asked and trailed her fingers down his back.

"I honestly can’t remember but I’m going to catch Basement Jaxx in early July. Should be a great show."

She smiled and he kept talking about random stuff. She’d comment occasionally but mostly just listen to him as she looked at his face. She seemed to be taking it all in and he liked how she listened to him as though he was the most important person in her life at that moment. Her eyes started to droop an hour or so later but she kept fighting sleep.

"Close your eyes, Ken," he whispered and clicked off the only light. "I’ll be here in the morning."

"Mkay."

He leaned over and kissed her slacked lips then waited for his eyes to adjust to the dark and watched her sleep. Eventually he dosed off but woke to soft kisses along the back of his shoulder blade. Small hands rubbed up and down his back, leaving goose bumps.

"Mmm……"

"You don’t have to wake up," she whispered. "Just roll over. I’ll take care of the rest."

He felt her weight lift off of his back and he rolled over, quickly reaching out for her. She settled into his arms and moved her lips to his mouth, her tongue sweeping in. She straddled his hips again and he ran his hands down her sides in slow circles. He was already hard and he wanted more of her, easily rolling them over.

"I am prepared to do the heavy work."

"I got you, Ken," he whispered and trailed his fingers around to the front of her hip then headed South. "Damn! So wet already."

"I woke up that way. You were kneading my breasts and grunting in your sleep just like you do when you’re buried deep inside me and ready to bust. I can’t help that the thought of you back inside of me gets me wet."

"I do enjoy sliding in. You fit me very well."

"You’re actually just a tad too big. Your cock stretches me. I could feel you well after I left here this morning," she breathed into his neck then pulled on his earlobe. "I actually ached from how deep you went."

"Mmm……I like hearing that. It gets me more excited to do it again."

"Condom is right here."

"You were serious about me not having to do much, huh?" he chuckled and took the packet. "I like how self sufficient you are."

She laughed and reached for him as soon as the condom was in place. A shiver went down his shaft as soon as she touched him and he wondered if it always would. He also wondered what it would be like to have her mouth around him. The feel of her wet entrance brought him back to the present and he pushed in nice and slow.

"So good……so fucking good."

"You’re good for my ego," he chuckled and kissed her lips. "I like when you say how good it feels."

"So fucking good."

"You ready for all of me?"

"Oh, yeah," she breathed into his mouth then groaned in pleasure.

He smiled into her shoulder and started to really move, rocking in and out. He rolled his hips each time he got as deep as her body would allow and she cried out in near delirium. He felt her vaginal walls tremble with the first wave of pleasure and moved one hand from her hip to her pelvis, sliding his thumb into the top part of her slit. He rotated his thumb clockwise and she let go, calling out his name and arching up under him. He pumped into her tightening walls three more times then let go, his own back arching.

"Sweet Jesus, you’re good at that," she panted and rubbed his back. "I think I can sleep the rest of the night now."

He laughed loud and nipped her shoulder. She laughed with him and swatted his ass then pulled him in closer, her legs wrapped around his hips again. He felt spent and wasn’t sure he could move but she didn’t seem in a hurry to get out from under him.

"I’m glad you texted this afternoon and came for dinner."

"Me, too," he whispered and kissed her again. "I had a good time with your friends."

"Mmm……"

"Are you dosing off on me?"

"No, just enjoying this," she answered and trailed her nails up his back, causing a jerk in his cock. "Ooh, apparently he likes my nails. I’ll have to remember that."

"I need some water."

"Roll off and I’ll grab you some."

He grunted, pulled out and rolled over. He watched her bounce over to the fridge and retrieve two bottles as he took care of the condom. She tossed him a bottle then settled back down next to him, slipping her own as he cooled his throat. She smiled over at him, looking like she’s swallowed the canary.

"What are you looking at?"

"You…..or what I remember of you since my glasses are still on the table," she grinned then laughed. "Mmm…..I feel relaxed but jazzed…..like little zaps of energy flowing through my blood."

"You’re grinning like you’re high."

"I’m not on any drugs but I’ll take this kind of high anytime."

He laughed then finished his water. He tossed the empty bottle toward the trash can and flopped back onto the pillows. She sighed happily then snuggled down under the sheet but didn’t scoot any closer to him until he reached for her. She came to him quickly and slid her arm around his waist.

"Let me have more than two hours of sleep this time, OK?"

"I’ll try," she giggled then kissed his chest.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop randomhookup outdoorsex postsync showersex producerjc friendswithbenefits